Blind Date

Story Info
Divorced woman goes on blind date with her brother.
3.4k words
4.43
172.6k
51
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My story begins when I moved back home from out of state. I was born and raised in Michigan. However, I moved to California when my husband got a job offer he just simply couldn't refuse. I left my parents, younger sister and older brother behind. We lived out there for about three years when I discovered he was cheating on me with one of his employees. I was already feeling homesick and when his affair came to light I knew there was no reason to stay out west. I had my nursing degree and knew I could make it on my own. So with that I packed up and moved back to Michigan.

I got a great apartment and soon found work in a local hospital. During this time my family was very supportive, financially and emotionally. In no time I was back on my feet. My divorce became final and I felt I was ready to start dating again.

My brother, Kevin, introduced me to a couple of his friends but nothing came of it. I thought about placing ads on some singles web sites but decided against it. Finally, I decided not to worry about it. Someone real special would come along eventually. Then one Saturday morning while at work I was talking to a co-worker named Diane. First off, let me describe Diane. She is a 26 year old beautiful Asian woman, 5-3, 112 lbs., long silky dark hair. She has just an incredible body. Everyone at work is hot for her, even the patients. Anyway, she told me her boyfriend Mark and her were at a party on Friday night and while there she met a guy and thought he'd be perfect for me. Naturally, I was skeptical. I trusted her, of course, but he sounded too good to be true. Eventually, she persuaded me to double date with them the following Saturday night.

I was to meet them at a local restaurant. I had never been there before but I knew it was a fancier place with a band for dancing. All week I was nervous. I wasn't sure if this guy would turn out to be as good as she made him out to be.

Saturday finally came. I was to be there at 9 p.m.. I was so excited I started getting ready about 6 p.m.. I went into the bathroom and turned on the shower. I undressed and was getting ready to step in when I paused a moment to look at myself in the mirror. I'm only 27 and work out often so my body is in great shape. I looked at my body, admiring my nice tight waist, and my perky c-cup breasts. I slowly slid my hands over my stomach and up to my tits. I cupped them and gently ran my fingers over my nipples. It felt so good. I haven't had sex in so long and I was beginning to get hornier than hell. The sensation of my hands caressing my breasts was incredible. I was staring at my body as I pinched my nipples. The mirror fogging up from the steamy shower brought me back to reality.

I jumped into the shower and began washing. When I ran my soapy washcloth over my breasts I was once again turned on. I began soaping up my tits rubbing them with my hands. Oh it was so intense. I then slid my right hand down my stomach to my pussy. It was so wet, and not just from the shower. I inserted a finger into my hot wet pussy. Oh yes. I worked my finger in and out, while still rubbing my tits. Ohhh, yessss. I needed to cum I was so ready. Oh, oh, oh! Yes, that's it. I was touching all the right spots. Oh yes! Ah , ah, ah, ah, oooooh. Oh was that good. I came so hard. It was just what I needed.

With my hand still by my pussy I touched my little tuft of hair and decided I'd give it a trim. I took my razor and some cream and started to shave my hot little love box. Oh just rubbing the razor over it was so electrifying. This poor date of mine, I might rape him tonight I am so hot and horny. I shaved my legs and arm pits too. I stepped out of the shower and began rubbing lotion all over my smooth creamy body. I knew I wanted to masturbate again but I was running out of time. It was going on 7 p.m. and I wasn't even dressed yet or had my hair done.

I opened my lingerie drawer and pulled out a sexy pair of black silk panties and their matching strapless bra. I put them on and then my red silky robe because I still had to do my hair and make-up. I sat at my make-up table and put on this real sexy red lipstick that screamed I was ready to fuck. I was ready but it didn't seem an appropriate first impression for a first date. So I went with something more subtle. After my hair and make-up were set I went to the closet and pulled out this sexy yet classy strapless dress. It was black, tight, and came up to just above my knees. I knew I was ready. This mystery date was in for a surprise.

I jumped into my car and headed to the restaurant. It was now, 9 p.m. Upon arriving, I checked my coat and went into the ladies room to do any last minute touch-ups. While in there, Diane came in. Her jaw dropped.

She said, "Hey girl, I can't believe how sexy you look."

I replied, "Thanks, I hope I'm not overdoing it."

"Heck no. You look so hot, I'm going to have to keep an eye on Mark."

"Yeah right, I'm so nervous I need a drink."

She then offered to walk me to our awaiting table.

As we walked in all sorts of eyes were upon us. This was a very nice place. The band was playing and people were already dancing. Then I looked up and saw Mark sitting at a table, my date had his back to me so I had to wait even longer to see his face.

Diane said, "Don't be nervous, you'll be fine."

"Thanks, but don't leave us alone until you see we are getting along." I replied

"Of course sweetie." She answered.

Then we reached the table. As soon as we got there I finally saw his face. No way was it possible. I couldn't be. It was my brother Kevin! Diane said, "Kevin this is Jennifer, Jennifer this is Kevin."

We were both speechless. Then Mark said, "Jen have a seat, Diane let's leave these two alone for a few while we dance."

Diane tried to persuade him not to dance because she remembered my request to not be left alone but he dragged her off any way.

In complete shock and disbelief I sat down at the table with Kevin. He said, "This is kind of weird isn't it?" I just shook my head yes. "What's wrong? Don't be mad at me I didn't know it was you."

I finally spoke saying, "I know it's not your fault, or mine, or even theirs. They didn't know because I still use my married last name. Damn!"

"Why are you saying 'Damn!'?" Kevin inquired.

"I was just looking forward to a good time, and now I might as well go home."

"You don't have to go, we can still have dinner together. It'll be fun."

I asked him, "What are Diane and Mark going to say? What do we tell them about us being brother and sister?"

"We don't have to tell them anything, it'll just disappoint them that their plans to set us up failed." he answered.

"Are you sure this is ok?"

"Of course it is." he assured me.

Just then Diane and Mark came back. Mark said, "You two look like you are getting along well."

Diane then asked, "Well Kevin, what do you think of Jennifer? Doesn't she look beautiful?"

Kevin and I both looked at each other with a hidden smile and he replied, "To be honest with you Diane, and meaning no offense to you, she is the most beautiful woman here tonight."

"Wow, you hear that Jen. He thinks you are hot." Diane said. Then she leaned over to me and said, "He's hot isn't he? I think he really likes you."

The waiter came and took our drink order and we all had a couple of cocktails before dinner. By the time dinner came I was feeling pretty good. All during dinner Diane and Mark kept saying that we make a nice couple. Kevin and I were very uneasy about that type of talk until we both got a little buzz going. Eventually, he and I started having fun with it.

After dinner, Diane and Mark went to go dance. I sat there with Kevin and he asked, "Having a good time?"

"To tell you the truth, yes I am. You are a lot of fun to be with. I never realized how charming you are. You must have learned that when I was in California." I answered.

"Thank you, but I have always been this charming. I just never used my charm on you before. If I had we would have dated a long time ago." he said then chuckled.

I laughed along with him. Then I looked at him in a way I never had before. I don't know if it was the drinks, his charm and great looks, or me still being horny from earlier in the night but I was getting totally aroused by him. It was completely strange. I tried to stop thinking that way but I couldn't.

Diane then came back to the table and told us to get up and dance. When we tried to refuse she pulled Kevin up and told him to get me out on the dance floor. Well, he did as he was told and we went out and danced together. The first number was a typical faster song. Then the band played that song from "Dirty Dancing". We joked and laughed as we dirty danced. It was fun but also quite intense. Then a slow song came on and as if by some uncontrollable force Kevin and I were holding each other. It started with his hands on my waist and mine around his neck. Then a couple leaving the dance floor accidentally bumped me from behind. I slid closer into his arms and I ended up holding him tighter. I put my head upon his chest, my hands were now on his back. It felt so nice. Then to my surprise I felt his hands rub my ass. Oh my God! Does he even realize what he's doing? His hands on my butt brought me closer to his body. Then I felt it! His cock was hard. It was poking into me. It was incredible. Was this really happening? I didn't know what to think. I decided to ask him if he knew what was happening. Maybe he was drunk and didn't realize it was me he was dancing with. When I looked up to ask him he kissed me hard on the lips. Real hard. We broke our kiss, and as I prepared to say something he kissed me again. This time he slid his tongue into my mouth. Oh it felt so good, but I knew it was so wrong. I then decided that I hadn't felt this good in so long and that I wanted it as much as he did. I kissed him back. Oh it was so hot. My body was tingling.

Just then Diane came up. She tapped me on the shoulder and said, "Since it seems you two are getting along so well, Mark and I have decided you don't need us here to chaperone any more. We're going to take off. Kevin is it cool if Jennifer drives you home?"

He said, "That's no problem, if it's all right with Jennifer."

"Jen what do you think?" replied Diane.

"I, I, I guess it would be ok." I stuttered to say.

I had no idea what was going on. I'm sure nothing would happen when I took him home and that kiss would go no further.

"Great! You two have fun. Don't do anything I wouldn't do." said Diane as she and Mark left.

There was this awkward vibe happening. I didn't know what Kevin wanted to do, and I'm sure he was unaware of what I wanted. I don't think I even knew.

Kevin then suggested, "Perhaps you should take me home now."

I agreed knowing it was a good idea.

We got our coats and headed for my car. Kevin then took my keys and told me he'd drive since he could tell I had too much to drink.

On the way back to his house there was an uneasy silence in the car. I wanted to tell him I forgive him for kissing me and I hope we could forget it ever happened. We pulled up in his driveway. He shut the engine off and we sat there quietly for a few minutes before he said, "Jennifer, can you come in for a few? I think we need to talk."

I agreed and we went inside.

"Would you like a drink?" he asked.

"Hmmm. I think I've had enough."

"Are you sure? I know I need one"

"Ok, I'll take one." I said.

I went and sat on his sofa. His place is the epitome of a bachelor pad. It's modernly decorated, clean and has a real sexual charge in it. He came out from the kitchen with our drinks and sat beside me on the sofa.

"I want you to know I was wrong for doing what I did tonight." he started " and I don't blame you if you hate me."

"I don't hate you." I answered.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm positive. I was just curious though. Why? What made you kiss me?" I asked.

"Well Jen, I, I, you look so hot tonight and I was real horny. I feel so bad for saying this and doing what I did."

"Kevin, don't feel bad. I have a confession to make. I wanted it as much as you did. It's not your fault. I must have been sending you signals." I said.

"Are you serious? Did you really want it, er me?"

"Yes. It has been so long since I had sex and I am so overdue, that when I felt your huge cock when we danced I was just as willing as you were."

"Would you? Are you still willing?" he asked.

"Yes"

With that he slid over next to me and place his hand on my leg and other hand around me. He leaned in and we kissed. His lips felt so good pressed up against mine. I opened my mouth and we swirled our tongues together like eager lovers. I took my hand and began to rub his crotch. His cock was growing harder every second. His hand slid up my dress and was rubbing my thigh. Meanwhile, his other hand was unzipping my dress. There was no turning back. I stood and slid my dress off my shoulders and it fell to the floor.

I reached behind me and unsnapped my bra. His face was glowing with excitement. His expression made me so aroused. I knew I was getting wetter and wetter.

He undid his tie. Then unbuttoned and removed his shirt. What an awesome body. He's 6 ft 2 in tall about 190 lbs. in great shape with deep sexy blue eyes. He then unzipped and removed his pants. The bulge in his briefs was incredible. I knelt down in front of him, pulled his briefs down and off his legs. I looked up into his eyes and told him, "Kevin, brother, I want to suck your hard cock."

"Oh Jen. Yeah baby suck it." He said excitedly.

I grabbed hold of his dick by the base and started licking the head. "Mmmmm." I moaned.

"You like sucking your brother's dick don't you?"

"Oh yeah. I love it. You are making me so hot"

"Oooooooooh yes. Suck it baby. Suck it real good. I love it. I didn't know my sister could suck cock so well."

"Oh I only enjoy sucking cocks as big as yours Kevin." I said. It was incredible. The more I sucked him the more wet I became.

"Oh suck it baby. Oh Yes. Oh! Oh! Yes!"

I knew he was close to cumming and I was ready to swallow all he could give me.

"I'm ready Jen. Yes! Yes! Oh that's it. Oh baby! Suck it my little slut."

Then I thought "Did he just call me a slut? Yes he did. And he was right, I was his little slut and I loved it."

"Oh baby. Oh Jen! Yes! I'M CUMMMMMMMING. AH AH AH. OOOOOH! OH YES!"

He shot load after load down my throat. Oh it tasted so good. It made me want more. I swallowed every last drop.

He caught his breath and then he stood and picked me up and carried me to his bedroom. He was kissing me the whole way there. He laid me down on his bed. I was still in my panties but not for long. He slowly removed them and began gently sucking on my nipples. His hand explored my heavily drenched pussy. Oh the pleasure he was giving me was fantastic. I could only imagine how some of his girlfriends he used to sneak into his room felt. All those time I was outside his door giggling. I didn't realize what I was missing out on.

He slowly worked his way down to my pussy. I was ready to explode. He licked my clit over and over. Then he worked his tongue deep into my wet spot. The feeling was intense.

"Oh yes Kevin. Eat my pussy!" I shouted.

"My little sister likes her brother's technique, huh?"

"Oh Kevin, I love it"

He was eating me like I had never been eaten before. It felt great. I came twice from him doing it. "Oh Kevin, this is so good!"

After my second orgasm he slid up to me and kissed me deep and hard. I could taste my pussy juices and cum in his mouth. Oh it was delicious. Then I felt something unusual. He was putting his hard cock into my pussy. I moaned with pleasure. I couldn't believe he was hard again so fast. It was so big it filled me up. He moved his cock in and out of me.

"Oh Kevin, oh it feels great"

"You love it don't you?"

"Yes. I love your hard cock."

In and out. Back and forth. His cock was so hard, so deep. Then I said those three little words I know he longed to hear.

"Fuck me Kevin! Please fuck me."

He sped up his pace and I was in a frenzy. To think a brother and sister going at it, let alone with this much passion. I moved my hips and fucked him back.

"Oh Jen, yeah little sister. Do it. Fuck me honey. Take all of your big brothers cock"

"Oh Kevin, give it to me. Fuck your sister." It was so good that I was lost in the moment. "Fuck me, fuck me real good. Fuck me like the slut I am."

"Yeah you little slut fuck my cock!"

When he said that it pushed me over the edge. I came. I had the biggest orgasm of my life. I could tell he was getting close again to. I knew I wanted to taste even more of his cum. I told him, "Cum in my mouth Kevin, please. I want more of your cum."

"You cum hungry slut. I'll give you some more." Then he pulled out and put his cock in my face. I leaned in and sucked my pussy juices off of it. Then suddenly, he came again.

"MMMMMMMM" I moaned as I swallowed my second helping of cum that day.

"Yeah Jen swallow it." he encouraged.

After I swallowed it down. He laid next to me on his bed.

I told him, "I love you Kevin"

"I love you too Jennifer." he replied.

Where we go from here I don't think either of us know. I do know his cock made me feel great tonight and I wouldn't mind having it again sometime soon.