Blind Date Ch. 01

Story Info
Blind date with the wrong man.
2k words
4.54
38.5k
23

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
katxmeowx
katxmeowx
92 Followers

It was a beautiful day. The sun was shining and Paige was wearing a bath robe in the middle of a very expensive hotel room that had a view of the city.

She wasn't even a guest at the hotel. The room belonged to the naked man lying face down in the king-sized bed, half covered in the satin sheets. The guy who knew more sex positions than any man she had ever met not to mention stamina.

The guy she had just screwed.

It might have sounded coarse, but it couldn't be classed as 'making love.' It was rough and hard and new, a smile played over her lips as she recalled the previous night.

Paige wrote the problem pages for the local newspaper, when not writing; she was helping out her friend Malinda, who owned an Art gallery where Paige displayed some of her own paintings. That was how she came to meet the guy lying on the bed. She was supposed to distract him so that Melinda could set up the gallery without him hovering and criticising.

Last night...

Paige stood outside the local cinema, waiting drumming her fingers on her bag showing her irritation, He was late, whoever he was. She hated it when men were late. Girls have excuses men don't, she thought, and she didn't even have his phone number to find out where he was. She hadn't met him, and Melinda had described him only in vague terms: nicely built, blue eyes, blond hair.

Paige had wore a tight black, knee-length dress that showed all her curves and made her breasts and her butt look fantastic. Might as well dress to impress, she thought.

She looked at her watch. "Half nine," She mumbled to herself, this guy was pissing her off and she hadn't even meet him yet!

Looking up, she saw a guy making his way through the crowed towards her. He was gorgeous in jeans and a white t-shirt that showed off his muscles. Her legs went weak beneath her and she just wanted to say, "To hell with the movie; let's grab a cab and go to my flat and have lots of sex."

She would never have the courage to be so bold, and he apparently wanted to see this movie, so she said hello, and grabbed his hand. That simple touch made her go tingly in her nether regions.

She handed the tickets to the kid at the desk and then went in search of seats. It might have been very high school, but they both rushed to the last row of the cinema and took seats on the aisle.

When they sat down, she just looked at him and thought about stripping him naked, pouring chocolate on him, licking it off and then ridding him till the sun came up.

The movie started so she stared at the screen at all the trailers rolling. She felt his arm go around her shoulders, and she when turned to look at him his mouth came crashing down on hers.

He pulled back and looking in her eyes said, "Where did you come from?" Then bent down to reclaim her mouth and slid his hand from the nape of her neck and trailed to the front till his hands touched her breasts, rubbing and twisting her nipples through her dress. Paige felt herself go wild and wet between her legs.

After a while she started her own exploration. Her hand travelled along his thigh until she found the bulge in his trousers. It suggested he was well-endowed.

While his hand was pleasuring her breasts, he slid the other under her dress and in between her legs and at last reaching her soaking wet cunt.

"Oh my God." Paige said panting. It felt so good she bit her lip to stop a scream of bliss escaping.

She knew she should stop him; after all, they were in public. But it felt exciting, it felt good; why mess with something this good? It felt deliciously naughty.

In high school she never would have done this, God, it was good to be bad, to feel him touching her in the dark so that she had to bite her bottom lip to stop screaming out and tasting blood.

Suddenly she felt very selfish after her first orgasm; she unzipped him, but slowly, to torment him just a little.

He seemed relieved when his dick was finally free, not to mention grateful. She held him in her hand, marvelling at his size, and started rubbing his shaft very slowly, from his balls to tip then back down.

She stroked the tip and spread the bead of pre-cum around the head. He shuddered in her hand. He was already close to climax, and he started moving his hand faster, her adding another finger to show gratitude.

She was on the tip of a climax when it happened.

A light hit them in the face as he came; her eyes were still shut with her own climax that still hadn't subsided and her hand moist from her date exploding on her hand.

Paige opened her eyes to find a forty-to fifty-year-old women shining a torch at them. With a look of disgust she switched it off and quietly asked them to leave. If her brain had been working, Paige would have been embarrassed, but she couldn't help but laugh on the inside about it.

She stood, grabbed her date and they ran laughing outside where he hailed a taxi. Before she knew it, she was at his hotel room, pushed against the door. He tried to open the door, while kissing her hungrily, and after the third attempt they fell inside.

He trapped her between the door and his body once the door was closed, and started pulling her dress up over her head. Once that was gone, he removed her bra, "You've got the body young boys dream about" he said stepping back to look at her. Resisting the temptation to cover herself she asked, "Where you one of those boys? She said smiling up at him. "Oh yeah" He said scooping her up and carried her to the bedroom and dropped her on the bed while he undressed.

He came to lie next to her, captured her lips with his, and then his fingers were in her again and she was climaxing, her pelvis pushing up against his hand. But she didn't want his fingers she wanted him.

"What do you want?" he growled in her ear, when she grabbed his hand he repeated the question and waited. Looking him in the eye she said, "I want to feel you inside me NOW!"

With a grin he leaned down bit her shoulder then reached over opened the drawer and found a condom quickly slid it on. Then he was in her. Oh, God, she thought helplessly. He felt fantastic and big; he filled her to the hilt and hit all the right spots. "Oh, God...Oh, god...harder. Fuck me... harder."

He took her at her word and started pummelling her fast and hard. It felt so amazing. She climaxed again but he didn't stop and she could feel another one building. Multiple orgasms, she thought.

"Fuck me!" She screamed.

He collapsed on her chest then he rolled off her onto his back she moved over him to straddle him.

She started moving her hips like she'd seen in the movies, riding him like she had wanted to do since first seeing him. He felt so good; she wondered if he was enjoying it when he shouted "Ride me...yeah, that feels amazing, just like that." He grabbed her hips and then her ass as she moved. Finally they both came again and after a while they both passed out from exhaustion.

Morning

That was how she had come to be in a hotel room wondering what his name was; she was never good at names. She decided that instead of standing around in a borrowed rob, she could at least tidy up. She found her clothes and headed to the bathroom. She hurried into the shower, wanting to be gone before he woke. She stepped under the shower and felt her body relax. No wonder the best way to lose weight was through sex, she thought with a smile, remembering last night.

She was put some of the complementary shampoo/conditioner on and rinsing it out she felt a chill behind her. Suddenly a hand came around her waist. When she turned around there stood the half-naked man, but he wasn't half naked anymore he was wearing nothing but his birthday suit and looking strangely at her.

She looked him right in the eye wondering how to act, nervously she said. "I'll be finished in just a minute if you...

Before she could finish his mouth came crashing down on hers again, just like last night and suddenly he had her backed against the shower wall and his fingers inside her. God, he's good with his hands. Paige thought. "Ohh...ohh...don't stop"

"I wasn't going to," He said laughing twisting his hand then she came again and again, he reached out and grabbed a condom from the counter, lifted her up and impaled her on his length.

She wrapped her legs around him as he pummelled her against the cold tiles; she clawed into him and screamed with wild abandon as he thrust into her. "God, you feel so...AMAZING."

He roared he came, and they stood with the water pounding on them he slid out of her then un-wrapped her legs from him. He shut off the water and grabbed a towel. Paige was content to let him dry her off. "I don't know where you came from or who you are but I am not complaining" he said then he wrapped her in the towel and carried her back to the bed.

He asked if she wanted breakfast, easy to answer wrong especially since she didn't know if he was just saying it to be nice or if he actually wanted her to stay. Still wrapped in the towel she felt like all her layers had been stripped she was nervous, she had never indulged in a one night stand.

"What do you want from me?" she asked suddenly.

He took what seemed like ages before answering then grabbed her chin, tilting it to look her straight in the eye and said, "I want you to stay. Order some breakfast, then have lots wild and uninhabited sex, I want to learn your body inside and out, and I know you want to learn mine."

She was shocked. Was she crap in bed and he wanted to teach her? Can men fake it? Lots of things ran through her head and, he must have noticed because he said quickly, "You're pretty transparent, did you know that?"

She looked up and smiled shyly. He laughed and kissed her again, but this time it was gentle he explored her. It was different, it was nice... Suddenly alarm bells went off in her head and she jumped up. She babbled an explanation about needing to go home and feed her cat, dressed quickly and ran out the door and out into a taxi. When she was safe inside her room she collapsed against the door.

"What was that?"

Paige was just like any other woman and like every other women she likes sex no scratch that loves it. The feeling of a body on top, underneath, the want, the need in the eyes that screams NOW!

The ecstasy, the high when you reach that place where the world vanishes, you see stars and you scream like a Banshee. The word 'relationship' doesn't exist in her vocabulary, which was why she had to leave she was in risk of falling for him. For this man whose name she hadn't even remembered.

Her answering machine was blinking, so she dragged herself up to play her messages but the phone rang.

"Hello," she answered tonelessly.

"Repeat that, please," Paige asked her friend down the phone.

"I said; James came to my office saying you stood him up. I had to work with him hovering over me all night. You know I can't concentrate when he does that".

While Melinda ranted about James, Paige was trying to breathe and make sense of it.

"If that wasn't James last night... then who was it?"

katxmeowx
katxmeowx
92 Followers