Blind Date Ch. 03

Story Info
You can't fight temptation.
2.1k words
4.61
20.4k
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
katxmeowx
katxmeowx
92 Followers

Paige was sitting at her desk, trying to read one of the countless letters she had to get through before next week's issue, when June put her head and asked her to collect a fax and drop it off at Anthony's desk. Anthony, the exact man who's causing my loss of focus, Paige thought.

"Why can't you do it?" Paige blurted, putting the letter in the in tray and starting to pack up. She hoped June hadn't noticed her shaking hands.

"I've just had a call from the school. Emma's not well, I have to go get her. The woman on the phone said the fax will be sent in half an hour. I know you're finished, but..." June looked at her hopefully.

"Say no more, go get Emma. She's ten now, right?" Paige asked.

"Yes, ten," replied June with pride. "Before I know it she will be in high school. Well, best go. Thanks, Paige.

"Yeah...it's strange how time flies, isn't it?" Paige said to herself, thinking how much time had gone since Anthony was in her flat., Only two weeks, she thought, but it feels like months since I last saw him.

After she admitted she had slept with him because she wanted to, she had asked him to leave, and told him nothing could happen. Since then he had been nothing but professional, but sometimes she felt his eyes on her.

He'd been out of the office all this week, but was back today. She hadn't seen him yet, she had been avoiding him since she had had a dream about him. She had dreamed they were back in the hotel. She hadn't left this time; instead, he pulled her into his body then turned so he had her pinned to the bed and in a smoky voice asked,

"Do you want me?"

She woke up breathing heavily, her clothes damp, her nipples erect and feeling wet between her legs.

Paige's thoughts were interrupted by the fax machine. Glancing at the clock on the wall she was stunned to realize how long she'd been day dreaming. She grabbed her bag and jacket and went to collect the fax, then hurried to Anthony's office.

Paige took a few deep breaths as she stood outside the door. Get in, get out, she thought. Paige knocked and waited.

"Anthony?" she called through the door, he's not in, she thought relieved. Checking the door and finding it unlocked, she walked in. Relieved at finding it empty, she breathed a sigh of relief and walked over to the desk.

As she moved to place the fax on his in-tray, she heard the door close behind her. Without turning she knew who it was.

"Have you decided you want more than a working relationship?" he asked, already knowing the answer.

He knew what Paige was doing there -- the fax and wishful thinking weren't going to change that. June had seen him before she left and had let him know abut the fax.

He had been waiting for the kettle to boil when he started wondering what Paige would be wearing. Something that showed her legs off, most likely, he thought. But tight jeans or baggy, he didn't care. He put down his coffee. Why should he care? She obviously didn't want to see him; he had been here all morning and he knew she'd avoided him. Leaving his coffee, he went to his office hoping to catch her. He didn't know why, or what he would say, but he needed to see her.

She looked amazing, he thought. She wore a red summer dress that hung just past her knees, and heels that made her legs look long and slender. I had those wrapped around me, I had her between my...

"June had to leave," she said, breaking into his thoughts. "She was waiting for a fax when the school called, I was just dropping it off." She said. She was facing the desk and away from him.

Anthony could hear her voice was unsteady. Dare I...? he thought.

"And now...?" he asked, moving towards her.

"Now..." Paige repeated, then gasped when he trapped her between the desk and his body, his arms on either side of her.

"What are you going to do now?" He rubbed his cheek against hers.

She could feel the stubble on his jaw, then the smooth skin above, it made her feel... she closed her eyes and concentrated.

"I'm...going home," she said with little conviction.

"Are you?" He kissed her neck, feeling her shiver. He trailed kisses to her shoulder, pulling the strap of her dress down with his teeth.

"Do you want me to stop?" he asked, grazing her shoulder with his teeth, praying that she didn't.

"No," she said breathlessly she dropped her head backwards.

He took the hint, kissing her neck. Lifting his hands off the desk, he trailed his hands up her hips. Keeping one hand on her hip, he let the other slide down her leg and caught the hem of her skirt, slowly drawing it up.

Paige gasped at the feel of his hand on her leg. "Wait," she said. She knew this was a bad idea but still wanted it.

"I can't, I've waited too long," he said, spinning her around and bringing his mouth crashing down on hers. "God, I want you," he said. He pulled back to look in her eyes, then quickly reclaimed her mouth.

"Do you want me?" he asked, trailing kisses on her jaw, "Do you?" He started to unzip her dress.

"Yes, Anthony. I need you, please," she said. She wrapped her arms around his neck and met his kiss avidly.

Sliding one hand into Paige's hair, Anthony deepened the kiss, and finished unzipping the dress. When he had the dress half way down, he placed his palm on her back, feeling her shiver in response. He smiled. Her skin was like silk, soft and pale like a pearl; she was one of a kind.

He finished unzipping her dress, then peeled it down to trap her arms. He bent and took a nipple in his mouth.

"Anthony," Paige cried out. She was feeling so much, but the main thing was love; she loved this passionate man, and at that moment it didn't matter that he was her boss, she just wanted him.

Anthony moved to the other nipple as he finished undressing her. Paige started unbuttoning Anthony's shirt, but was shaking so much he had to help her. She ran her hand through his chest hair, smiled when she felt him shudder.

Anthony slid his hand up her side, over her ribs to the underside of her breasts. Taking one breast in his hand, he stroked over the nipple with his thumb, and then twisted gently.

Paige came instantly, digging her nails in his chest. She bit Anthony's shoulder to muffle her scream as she came.

"Did you like that?" he asked smiling down at her. He kissed the top of her head.

"You know I did," she said, trying to get her breath back.

"Kitten," he said quietly.

"Hmm," she said, looking up.

"Retract the claws," he said. She looked down and he laughed at her nails still clinging into his chest.

"Oh, I'm sorry," she said. Embarrassed, she yanked her hands back.

"I'm not," he said. He tipped her chin up to look her in the eyes.

"What was that?" she asked suddenly.

"What?" he asked. Then he heard a door bang shut.

He looked at his watch. "The cleaners, they will be coming in here soon. Come home with me," Anthony said, looking back at her.

Paige nodded, got dressed, grabbed her jacket and his as he dressed. They left the office and headed for the elevator that took them down to the car park. He opened the door for her, waited for her to get in, then looked around and gave her a kiss before closing the door. He slid into the drive's seat and drove for his home.

They were both silent, Paige staring out the window, Anthony kept his eyes on the road. He glanced at her occasionally, trying to divine her thoughts. He broke the silence by asking if she was okay.

"No," she replied softly, playing with the fabric of her dress.

"What's wrong?" he asked. He had to concentrate on the traffic, so he didn't see the love in her eyes when she looked at him.

What's wrong?! What's wrong is I'm in love with you, I can't tell you, I've just had sex with my boss again, and I'm going to have to find a new job, she thought sadly.

"Just tired," she replied instead.

"Nearly there," he said. He reached over and squeezed her hand.

She looked up at him, the street lights making her blue eyes sparkle. Right then it hit him like a speeding train; he was in love with her. But he could feel her pulling away from him; he knew he couldn't let that happen.

Pulling into his drive, he went around and opened the passenger door and helped her out. It was cold so he draped his jacket over her, then put his hand on her waist and pulled her close to his side.

He wondered what she would think of his flat. Would she like it? hate it? think it shouted 'playboy?' He had no idea.

"I've just recently moved in, it was getting refurbished so that's why I was staying at a hotel, erm but you know that," he said nervously. He saw Paige smiling, he knew she was remembering that night. He walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her.

"The shower's bigger here," he whispered in her ear.

"Oh, really?" She giggled and moved closer to him.

"Mmm-hmm, and I've got a whirl pool bath," he said, nuzzling her neck.

"But first, food," he said, then moved so quickly that Paige nearly fell.

"Wait, what?" she asked, confused by the sudden change.

"Food, you eat it," he said, laughing at her expression.

"You mean strawberries and cream, right?" she asked, sashaying up to him and wrapping her arms around his neck.

"No, I mean food like dinner." He kissed her mouth, then unwrapped her arms and went over to the fridge.

"Okay, we have eggs, cheese, chicken, yogurt, fruit and steak. Take your pick."

"Wait, you're going to cook for me?" she asked, astonished.

"Yes. Is that so hard to believe?" he asked, turning to look at her.

"So...I thought we were going to, well, you know... but you're cooking." Paige was confused.

He turned and took her hands in his as he looked her in the eyes. "I don't just want sex, Paige. I want to know you, I want to be with you, I want to watch movies with you, eat dinner with you. I want to wake up with you in my arms." For the rest of my life, he thought but didn't say.

"You do?" she whispered.

Taking her face in both his hands, he kissed her. "Yes, this is more than sex. You must feel that too," he said. He knew he was taking a risk, but one of them had to.

"I do, but..." Paige's voice trailed off.

"Take a chance, Paige. Take a chance with me." He kissed her full on the mouth. "Marry me," he said, then kissed her again, softly.

"What?" she asked breathlessly. Did he just ask what I think... she thought.

"Marry me. It was fate that we met, we were meant to meet. Don't you see, Paige? I need you. I've missed you so much. While I was gone, all I could think about was you. Where you were, what you were doing. I love you. Marry me. I swear you will never regret it." Anthony waited, his heart in his throat.

"You love me," she said. There were tears in her eyes now. "No one has ever said that to me." The tears escaped and ran down her face.

"It won't be the last time," he promised. "Marry me and I will say it everyday for the rest of our lives."

"Yes," she said, throwing herself in his arms. "Yes, I love you too, but I thought..."

"Shhh...now how about we celebrate?" He dropped a kiss on her forehead.

"How?" she asked with a huge grin.

"Mmm, it's a surprise." Anthony winked suggestively.

"Head up stairs, first door on the right, lie down on the bed. I'll be up soon," he said. He kissed her, patted her bum, then went back to the fridge.

Paige found his room. It was so big, her entire flat could fit into it, she thought. She took off her shoes and lay on the bed as he had instructed.

"I don't have strawberries and cream but I do have ice and champagne." Anthony said from the doorway. He leaned against the door with a bottle in one hand and a bowl in the other, with a sly smile on his face.

katxmeowx
katxmeowx
92 Followers