Blind Date with a Twist

Story Info
She danced seductively while he wanked his cock in the dark.
1k words
3.92
17.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

White satin sheets lay glistening seductively on the king sized bed. The lights were dimmed deliberately for a sensual effect. A feeling of mystery- and sexual aroma made the room intoxicating. In front of the bed stood a lap-dancing pole, shiny grey- and sparkling elegantly. As unusual as a pole in a hotel room might have seemed, this room was not any old room. It had an essence of a sexual playground. Soft cheesy music was playing, as if taken from a porn movie. Not surprisingly, anyone in the room would be left with images of people fucking erotically.

Further back from the bed was a spot where the dim light barely reached. A man wearing a business suit sat on a formal chair, as if waiting for a movie premiere to begin. Beside him was a small glass table, also barely visible in the darkness. Two champagne glasses sat on top of the table, and the aroma of bubbling champagne and lust permeated the atmosphere. The pole was the highlight of the room, and the light above shone down like a spotlight.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. The man remained seated and within seconds- the door opened, as if the knock was pre-planned. The movie -- the action was about to begin.

Slowly and sweetly, a shadowy figure stepped into the room. The man could see an hourglass outline, a tall woman with long sleek legs, curvaceous and well toned. Her wavy blonde hair fell softly down her back and shoulders. She wore a long black, tight-fitting shiny coat, but it was not long enough to hide her well-defined calves, prominent above her black heels.

As she stepped closer to the pole, she undid the belt of her coat, in a teasing, seductive fashion. She meant business. She knew she was being watched. She was the show, there only to perform for the man whose face she had not yet even seen. She shrugged out of her coat and it fell in a heap on the floor behind her.

Standing close against the pole, she let her fingertips glide over it. She put her index finger in her mouth and sucked it slowly, then opened her mouth so slightly, deliberately showing her teasing tongue. She pulled her finger out slowly and stretched both her arms up the pole, emphasising the swell of her breasts. She raised her right knee, toe pointing down, and caressed the pole with her thigh. Her legs were now wide apart, showing the form of her delicious pussy straining against her lacy black thong. She slid her hands down the pole and, arching her head, bent backwards, rubbing her pussy against the erect pole. She started to grind her pussy against the erect pole, moving on it as if she were thrusting repeatedly at a juicy cock.

Standing up straight and moving a bit away from the pole, she stretched out her arm and placed the tip of her finger against its grey surface. As she walked around her pole - her steel lover - in her high heels, as if she were parading on a cat walk, she took it fully in her hand and began caressing it, up and down-, as if she were massaging the man's cock.

He began to rub his crotch, imagining that his hand was hers. The burgeoning tension of his cock inside his trousers felt good.

Slowly she crouched, spreading her legs wide apart. She rubbed her pussy and slid her finger under her thong, between her pussy lips. She pulled out her finger, now covered in juice, and sucked it as if she were sucking the rim of his cock. She was wet and her clit was throbbing- as she turned around and went to the floor on all fours, displaying her round, firm ass cheeks with the black thong tightly tucked between them. She thrust her ass lasciviously, pretending to fuck someone. She slapped her cheeks twice, leaving red handprints. Rising to her knees and turning around, she began to squeeze her breasts and rub her pussy excitedly. The man in the darkness pushed his hand inside his trousers and started to squeeze his cock, now fully erect and oozing precum. He quickly unbuttoned his trousers to free it, and relished the feeling of his own excitement as he stroked himself.

Slowly, she stood and wrapped her legs around the pole, her pussy again rubbing with a pleasing friction. With long, slow movements, she alternately crouched, cute ass outthrust, then rose again, licking her lips as she felt the solid metal sliding against her clit. Her enjoyment was obvious; she bounced up and down faster-as she felt her approaching orgasm. Her clit was so swollen, so sensitive, that just a touch would drive her crazy. Her head was tilted back and her long blond hair- swung away from her back, glistening in the light. She lifted her head upright, and started licking the pole as if she were teasing the man's cock-and licking the precum from his slit. Her clit was stimulated more and more by the solid pole; up and down she went again, fucking it even harder. The man was wanking faster now;- he was close to cumming. She went to her knees again, facing him, and squeezed her right breast, directing the nipple to her mouth- and licking it with enjoyment. She started masturbating with her other hand, fucking her drenched pussy.

Releasing her breast, she moved her hand behind her and fingered her asshole, still rubbing her pussy hard, with fingers under her thong. She began to moan- and whine- as she closed her lips and eyes and rocked back and forth. Her own efforts and her view of the barely visible man wanking were too much for her. Abdomen tensed, both hands racing to bring herself, she saw the man also wanking faster, both of them throbbing and ready to explode. She opened her mouth as her eyes rolled upward and her breathing became faster and louder. As the explosion hit her, the man lost control as well, squirting his cum all over his trousers.

Coming down from her high, she lifted her head to him and smiled.