Blind Faith Ch. 06

Story Info
Anne's Quest.
4k words
4.7
7.3k
1
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 09/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6. Anne's Quest.

We were in the Mercedes driving back to Sydney, a beautiful morning we were both smiling and singing along with the radio. We got out from the twists and turns of the blue mountain roads. The road ahead was a straight stretch Anne turned to me and said. "Joyce-Lynne I will find you a MAN. I promise you I will find you one."

Anne's suggestion was so funny I laughed. "Anne I have had many men. I have even been engaged, but they don't last long for obvious reasons. The one I was engaged to broke it off because he found me intimidating. He told me I was the best looking girl in the world, but the worst fuck. He is probably right, you know just how I get to have an orgasm, just think about it and don't bother. I am Ok I can come visit you now and again and I hope to visit the Head Mistress again. They did say I would be welcome back."

Anne repeated her promise, "Ok Joyce-Lynne but I will find you a man that likes the sort of things you like." She concentrated on her driving.

We went back to singing along with the radio and my life returned to normal. I pushed Ann's promise into the back of my mind as idle chatter. The remaining few days of my leave were spent pampering myself and putting my mind back into career mode.

It was several months later that I called Anne. She had said I could call her and she could always fix up a session. I told her, "I need a fix can you fit me in?"

Anne laughed, "Joyce-Lynne I will always find room for you and do you want one or more than one?"

"Several bastards forget about the search." I explained. " I need some serious orgasms Anne so please find some Guys that won't chicken out."

She laughed, "Ok you just want an orgasm then."

"Well I was thinking of more than one." I could tell that Anne was laughing at my comment.

She said, "OK I will ring you back. When is your next period due."

"This Thursday," I said. The line went dead. It was not five minutes later when the cell phone rang it was Anne.

She said "Ok in ten days time then." I agreed. "My place in the city Monday week at three pm, don't bring anything, dress as if your are going to work but old clothes. I will arrange everything."

"Ok I can take the week off, you were very quick did you have a booking anyway?"

"No this is a special event set up for you." Anne sounded bubbly but would tell me no more.

I went back into career mode with a little buzz that grew as the days flew by. I gave myself a careful shave on the Monday morning, and went to work as usual. I had arranged for the whole week off but a case I was working on had me in court on the Monday. I was late finishing in court and was rather hot when I reached Anne's at 3:15. I explained why I was late Anne laughed, "Ok Joyce-Lynne I have till 4:30 to get you, me and Jane ready."

Bill grinned, "I will shut the front door and go to the pub for a quick one then. I will be back at four, any other instructions?"

Anne told him, "No just leave when they are changing. They know the routine."

Bill grinned at me again. "See you tomorrow I expect," he said as he left.

Anne told me to have a quick shower then and told me not to dress She would be busy inside so to come straight in. "Don't take too long though, and leave your clothes on the bench, in fact leave them scattered about."

"I might lose them?" I complained

"They will probably be taken as trophies anyway." Anne grinned. "Yeah they will think they are mine! Now they are paying a lot of money for the pleasure of our company this afternoon. I don't want to offend you by offering you money, but I will pay for a new outfit."

Digesting this information required some time so I did not reply. I went into the changing area took off the old office suit; I had never really liked it much anyway. Anne's offer to replace any trophies taken by clients seemed to be more acceptable than accepting money and becoming a whore. I hung the suit up on a wire coat hanger but left knee highs, bra and thong on the bench. I had my shower and went into the dungeon naked. I was already aroused.

Anne had Jane naked and made up like a waif; she had cuffs at wrists and ankle. She was to be strung up mid floor from the ceiling. "I will be next to her." Jane was fixing similar cuffs to Anne. "Don't worry I can fix the ropes, it looks as if someone else did it. I can also get free in seconds. Now let's get you ready." She placed a large towel on the floor.

"Stand here please." I stood on the towel. Jane and Anne then took to me with a bottle of aromatic oil rubbing it into my skin sparing not a single square centimeter. I shone like porn star ready for a photo shoot.

"Ok Joyce-Lynne get on the bench, legs over that side, head over this." Jane and Anne then fixed cuffs and other ropes at wrist, ankle, elbow and knee. Anne let my hair down and quickly platted it into a short club then tied a rope to it. She then pulled my head back and tied my hair down. I could move a bit but not much.

Jane said. "I am going to miss out!"

Anne laughed. "You won't get left out. Ok she is ready. Now let me fix you."

Jane was being strung up from the ceiling eyebolts. Anne patted her rump came and gave me a passionate kiss. "I will just check the time!" She popped her head out the door. "Ok ten minutes at the most do you want to watch, or want to be blindfold?"

Jane said, "Blindfolded."

"Ok the same for me." It would give me an extra charge trying to work out how many Anne had arranged for this my first real appearance in her dungeon.

Anne fixed Jane and then put a complicated bunch of chains on herself. She had small chains across beasts and waist and thigh. "Ok." She wrapped a blindfold round my eyes. The chains tinkled as she moved.

The chains rattled a little Anne was suspending herself I guessed. "Five minutes Joyce-Lynne. Jane don't scream until you are touched. Scream away when the blindfold is removed. Do not try to match Joyce-Lynne she can take far more than you can! She can take much more than I can. Ok show time. I just heard the outside door."

Anne's fucking and torture bench was surprisingly comfortable, I was wet with anticipation. I was due a real good orgasm! I hoped she had arranged for me to have at least two!

It was probably less than five minutes, but to me it seemed like half an hour before I heard the dungeon door open. It was immediately obvious that several men had come in! Their excited voices and crude comments told me at least five probably more!

A mans hand pulled at my left nipple and another fingered my pussy. "Get a load of this one. She's a new one. Bet she can take us all on!"

Another voice said, "I wasn't here last time you were here, the waif is new to me as well. The bitch here was in charge and so I have not had her before either, so I want a go at all of them."

"Don't we all," said another voice. More hands were pawing my body at least five pairs! I could tell from the voices that other liberties were being taken with Jane's and Anne's bodies.

A hand took my chin. "Open wide slut." I opened my mouth and a large circumcised cock slid in. I gave the member head, but being unable to move very far had to suck hard while the owner thrust back and forth.

"Hey she gives good head." Said a gruff voice above me, I was working my tongue as well as my cheeks. "Whoa Slut not so fast," the cock was removed and a sharp slap flared across my face. I just opened my mouth and soon a different cock entered. Jane was moaning. Anne was silent.

"Hey Guys, She left some toys out." There was the buzz of a vibrator and my vagina was invaded. Then a smaller vibrator was pushed into my anus. I kept sucking the cock in my mouth. Jane moaned louder. Anne remained silent, but I heard her chains rattle a little.

"She said there would be other things we could use what is in that chest?" said a deep bass voice, one I had not heard before.

"OK there is a cat of nine tails, a school cane, a riding crop and a short wicked whip. Any one know how to use this?" Another voice asked.

"I don't know what is it?" asked yet another voice.

"It looks like a fucking machine with exchangeable cocks see it will take two one for each hole." Said the voice who had found the machine.

"Yeah we might need that later, this one is ready who wants her first?" Asked the Deep Bass voice.

"Na," said the gruff voice, "I will warm her up a bit first."

"Wait." said another voice. "Let me get in her before you start."

A cock replaced the vibrator in my pussy and slowly thrust back and forth. There was a whistling noise and a million fires started in my breasts. The owner of the gruff voice had bought the cat of nine tails down hard across them.

My interest level ramped up a notch. The man thrusting inside me was quite big and took his time he was obviously giving signals to the man wielding the cat and several more strokes fell across my body. I felt the tempo quicken and a voice said, "Yeah give it to her Dave." The cat swished several times and I felt the man come. I clenched my pussy walls and he took a long time coming. A creditable performance I thought, but I was a long way from orgasm.

The cock slid out to be replaced by rough fingers pushed in then scooping out. They then smeared the come across my now burning breasts. Just then Jane screamed. "Oh God, so many of you; please don't all fuck me. I will help you with them!"

"Ha bloody Ha." said the gruff voice, "anyone ready for a double flying fuck?" Jane moaned and then screamed. "Oh No, Oh No." then went silent. There was slapping and slurping noises coming from Jane's direction.

"Can I watch please?" I had to join in. My blindfold was roughly removed. Jane was indeed being fucked fore and aft by two six foot men. Her feet were way off the floor and she was in heaven bouncing up and down as the two men thrust up together. I was rather jealous! Another cock slid into me and began keeping time with the men in Jane. In and out, a swish and a cane landed across my belly. I heard another swish and saw Anne receive the wicked whip round her breasts. Two men released the ropes holding her feet.

"Here hold these for a minute" said the Deep Bass voice and gave the ends of the rope to watching men. Anne was then entered for and aft. Anne was spread wide and although her feet were being held she made no attempt to support her weight.

I was seriously jealous now. Another cock was presented to my mouth. That meant there were at least nine men; Two in Jane, two in Anne and two holding her legs apart, two in me and one wielding the cane which fell across my left breast in time with the cocks in my mouth and my vagina. I felt less jealous. I ramped up another notch.

"Ok guys the waif here wants us all to fuck her; line up." I saw the owner of the gruff voice taking charge of the men.

Jane pleaded, "Oh No." but of course meant yes and so I watched and was being used to suck cocks to erection as man after man took Jane. I revised the count fifteen perhaps more they were all youngish fit men. A rugby team or footy team! The gruff voice was last in view an older man with a big cock was last at my mouth and last into Jane. I had counted nineteen of the bastards. I smiled as Jane hung limply from her ropes.

"This one is all used up for a while. How about the Bitch? Does anyone else know to use this?" the gruff voice asked.

A good looking young man said "I can try." and so Anne got several good lashes with the short whip and I got more cocks slimy from Jane to suck erect before they took Anne some singly others together. I had not had a cock in my anus at all and it had been some time since one had been in my pussy. I played super Bitch.

"Hey you, I need cock." The older man had just finished with Jane and laughed as he came and thrust his dripping cock into my mouth. He mauled my red tits.

"This one is well up for it, but I don't think we better let her loose Come on guys tag team her." He said as he filled my mouth and pushed his cock into my throat. Many hands joined the ones tearing at my tits and soon many other cocks replaced the one in my mouth and then entered my pussy. None of them lasted long but I made several cum in my mouth and felt several more cum in my pussy. I was getting there, but if they were not going to let me go I was not going to get my butt fucked and no double penetration I waited till the tag team slowed down.

"How about my Ass?" I asked. "Afraid it might be too strong or fitted with teeth." I said in the most sarcastic voice I could manage. I felt the rope that held my legs being adjusted. My legs were hoisted up over a man's shoulders, the small vibrator was removed.

The gruff voice said, "Take this bitch." and his large cock rammed into my anus. I went up another notch.

He did not last long as I clenched then relaxed my internal muscles. He roared as he came. "God she's a tight one. Any one want a creamed duff?" My legs were let go and the shrinking cock was thrust into my mouth. "Ass to mouth Bitch." He said as he pushed deep into my mouth.

I slurped noisily. Another cock entered my Ass. This was repeated a few times. Anne got another lashing from the owner of the gruff voice. My legs were retied and a smaller cock entered me and thrust away for a long while.

Eventually he asked for help. "Give her some stick boss. I cannot cum." And so I got the cat again and the cock duly spent its load.

Gruff voice said, "Hey guys anyone got anything left. This bitch hasn't come yet." There were a few groans and 'No ways' from the bastards.

"I know," said a voice, "this contraption should do her over." I heard something being wheeled across the floor. "its electric where's the wall plug?"

"Over hear," said another voice. "There is a selection of cocks here which one goes where?" There were sounds of men fiddling with the machine. "Look her legs can be tied off here." The ropes at ankle and knee were adjusted then I felt two cold implements thrust into pussy and anus. The ropes were pulled tight.

"Ok boys turn the power on." The machine began to move in and out synchronized but not both in and out.

I smiled up at the man fucking my mouth and mumbled, "Faster."

He turned the speed up, the machine went faster. The cock in my mouth exploded and withdrew.

"Faster you bastards." I shouted. The machine sped up a bit. "Faster." I demanded.

"Won't go faster," said the gruff voice.

"Well cane me then." I said, "go on put your back into it hit my tits, hit my clit, come on Bastard make me come, make me come. Come on there's more than one cane, hit me you bastards make me come!"

Blows rained down on me and I finally I reached orgasm and then again and again. It was my first multiple orgasm in quite a while. I was swearing at them urging them on. "Harder yes hit me there. Fuck yes again." The men were being quite brutal some were masturbating and a few feeble strings of cum splattered my body. I was in a multi-orgasmic high.

Suddenly the machine stopped. Anne stood by my head and said, "Enough Guys she has come enough." And so it stopped.

"If you need to work off any excess energy use me or Jane but she has had enough." Anne bent over and spread her ass cheeks. "Come on one last stroke each then enough."

Jane was also bending over with her cheeks spread. The men used the cane crop and cat of nine tails on the offered rear ends but none of the strokes were very hard.

The bass voiced guy said "Bye Bitch." and a few squeezed my tits one last time.

The owner of the gruff voice offered his drooping cock for a final suck. "God you are a tough one lass!" I managed to get the cock stiffer, but he said, "No more to give lass." He pulled out and left the room.

Jane and Anne disconnected me from the machine. There was a loud slurping noise as the machines artificial cocks slipped out. Anne then Jane licked my gaping holes and I had a lovely mini orgasm. Anne untied my hands and hair.

"There's a bed in the back room," said Anne. Jane and Anne helped me get there I was asleep in seconds.

Many hours later I woke to the smell of fresh coffee. Bill was standing at the side of the bed; a steaming cup was being wafted under my nose. "What time is it?" I asked.

"Better ask what day it is." laughed Bill. "I'll get Anne, want this?" I accepted the steaming cup. I was stark naked and there was no top sheet on the bed. Well he had seen me like this before, but he had been naked as well then. I moved a little, a few twinges and my skin was stiff with semen and other assorted body fluids. I stank like a cess pit, but the coffee was good. Anne, Jane and Bill came in, Jane held a McDonalds' burger container. Anne had towels and lotions. Bill had a steaming bowl of water.

Anna said, "Eat Joyce-Lynne we will clean you up a bit more. I did a little while you were asleep, but you are still rather on the nose."

She laughed as Bill placed the bowl beside me and gently took a foot in his hand lifted my leg while Anne soaked a wash cloth then proceeded to wipe it down from crutch to toes. Bill grinned as she did this. I adjusted my position and let them do the other leg while Jane fed me mouthfuls of big Mac and fries. I asked for more coffee and another cup was produced. Anne was washing my front now while Bill carefully toweled my legs. Anne was then washing my face while Bill toweled my belly and tits; he took special care of them.

I had demolished the Big Mac. "Turn over Joyce-Lynne prop your ass up."

I did so and a warm wet cloth gently wiped it down. Bill was less gentle when he toweled it down. Anne said, "Oh all right." And a warm tongue rimmed my ass, soon to be followed by another then another. "Ok let me change this sheet and here is another to crawl under see you later Joyce-Lynne." I was asleep again in seconds.

I woke a while later. Anne was touching my cheek and then her lips were on mine. "Joyce-Lynne I need the room, are you up to a short car ride?"

I stretched and laughed. "I am up for that all over again thank you can I make a booking?"

Anne laughed told me there was a track suit and runners ready to put on. She would get the car and be waiting outside. It took me a while to put the track suit on and where it touched my tits and crutch it was very fiery. I had trouble bending down to tie the laces of the runners and gave up. I slopped to the door. Getting up the stairs was interesting. I was very wet when I got to the top. I gingerly got in the car.

"Mind the bumps please." Anne laughed. We had not gone far when I said, "Hey you missed a few run over the lane separators a bit please." I was really hot! Really wet. Anne took me the short drive to her home helped me up the stairs and into another nice bed. "What day is it," I asked.

"Its Tuesday afternoon Joyce-Lynne, I will be back about two am, if you get hungry there is food in the fridge, there is some left over pizza and other things you can re-heat in the microwave see you soon." She gave me a very warm kiss tenderly caressed a breast and my crotch and left.

I woke, it was dark I went to the kitchen heated two slices of pizza found a can of coke downed it and then had seconds, went to the toilet and back to bed. I felt wonderful.

When I woke again it was still dark. I was bursting. As I wandered down to the kitchen I saw there was a light on. Bill and Anne were there. They were having a drink on the lounge; Anne was removing make-up Bill was still in his receptionist bouncer garb. "Oh you just got back. Can I have one of those please?"

Bill hastily fixed me a vodka and tonic. I flopped down beside Anne. "How was your day?"

Anne smiled, "Days you mean its Wednesday, no Thursday morning 3.00 am are you all rested up!"

I smiled, yawned, and swigged the drink. "Not quite but I think I will go home tomorrow. I will ring and let you know I get there safely. Did they leave any of my stuff?"

12