Blind-Folded Beth

Story Info
Sensual story between two lovers.
1.8k words
3.4
10.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here is a story of what I plan to do to you when we are finally together.

When you least expect it, I will come up behind you and put a blind-fold around your eyes. You will whine and probably say "hey what is up with this?" but I know inside you will be thinking as naughty as me. I will then lead you into our bedroom and make you stand in the middle of the room as I circle around you and lightly kiss and touch you driving you crazy with anticipation.

I will then slowly unbutton your blouse and remove it along with your bra. Again I will circle you and whisper how much I enjoy looking at your beautiful body. Your nipples will start to stand out a little more with the thought of them being touched and caressed. Next coming off will be your skirt and thong. As I move them down your legs I will be able to smell the beautiful aroma coming from your pussy. Next I will step back and watch you fidget a little before I say or do anything else. This little pause will again heighten your pleasure with the anticipation of what is coming.

After the wait I instruct you to move your hands up your body to your breasts. As your palms rub against your nipples you release a small gasp and your nipples become very erect and hard. I also notice that you are trying to rub your thighs together and trying to excite your clit. With this I make you spread your legs just enough so you can not do this. I enjoy watching your hands work on your breasts as they are definitely making you very excited. Also when you are doing this I can move around behind you without you noticing. Then I start kissing your neck from behind and this really makes you squirm and I can see that your legs are a little wobbly. Finally I stop your hands and lead you to the bed, where I have you lie on your back and get comfortable. I start by putting your hands through the wrist restraints and securing them to the head board. I then warn you that if you start rubbing your thighs together, your legs will get the same treatment. At which you give me a little pout of your lips, which I do not buy because I know you are enjoying this little game.

Since you are secure, I start a music CD to help conceal my movements. I have already gotten everything set up near the bed that I need. The feather, ice cubes, chocolate syrup and small massager. I start by lightly running the feather along your sides and down your legs. This gets your whole body wiggling and covers you with goose-bumps. I really like to tease you to the fullest before I start to pleasure you.

At this point you are whining a little more and begging me to put my mouth and hands on you to give you some release. Not yet. First I take an ice cube and let it drip onto your lips. This gives you an idea what is coming next and a smile starts to show. When I run the ice cube down your neck to your breasts I can see you inhale but you do not exhale until the cube touches a nipple. When I circle your left nipple it immediately gets flushed with color and gets very hard. The cube then travels to your right nipple and I know you are very excited now and maybe you have had a small orgasm also. I also notice that your thighs are together again and with that each foot gets secured to the bed which leaves you spread eagled and unable to flex your muscles onto your pussy.

As I let the cube melt and slide down to your belly button, I grab the chocolate syrup and apply some to each hard nipple. Since the nipples have been hardened with the cold ice cube & syrup, when my warm mouth covers each one it will be an extra shot of excitement running through your body.

Your breathing is very heavy now as I am flicking my tongue over your nipples. I am also sucking on them and then lightly biting them, which I can tell you are fully enjoying.

After I have completely cleaned your breasts of all the chocolate I put my mouth just above yours until you can smell me or feel my breath and you react by opening your mouth anticipating a kiss. I tease you a little before I give in a give you a very passionate and tongue-filled kiss. As you try to persuade me to keep kissing you, I break away to give you something more to whine about.

Next I start tickling your sides with the duster and move down towards your feet. I love caressing and sucking on your toes and I know you like that to. While I am licking your toes and rubbing them with my hands I can look up between your legs and see how wet you are getting. This makes me smile knowing that I can excite your body such.

After about five minutes on your feet I walk back towards the head of the bed letting my right hand travel lightly along your right leg. As my fingers come in contact with your pussy lips, I gently insert my middle finger just enough to touch your inner folds and then bring it back out before it touches your clit. As you moan & whine some more I enjoyably lick my finger clean.

Since I know how much you like chocolate, it is time for you to get a little taste. I straddle your upper body and apply some syrup to the head of my erect cock. I then lean forward until my cock is right above your mouth. You can feel & sense what I am up to and you graciously open your mouth to accept my cock. As your lips wrap around it, your tongue caresses the tip and head of it. You lick & suck my cock clean. I really enjoy feeling your tongue around the head & underneath my cock. As I am still in this position I keep asking you if you want my cock inside you and do you want me to make you come. You keep telling me that you want to feel my hard cock inside you and to feel my body on top of yours. You are almost pleading with me to make you come and to quit teasing you. Soon I say, but not yet as I get off the bed.

With another round of ticking and lightly touching with the duster, I start to move to the three-balled massager. This little device is what I like to roll up & down your back or along the bottom of your feet, but tonight it will fit nicely into your pussy. Once I start to move it on your body & down your legs, you know where it will be ending up. So I take a little longer with it just to tease you some more. As it finally makes its way up your inner thigh, I position one of the bulbous ends to part your pussy lips. I bring the massager into your pussy & then up to meet your clit. As it comes in contact with your clit, your whole body shakes with a small orgasm. I rub it up & down over your clit a couple times & then I move it down and into your pussy. Your chest heaves with an intake of air and I see your pelvis trying to grind & rotate on the massager. I bend down and take your right nipple in my mouth and suck & pull on it until it is hard again. I ask you if you are enjoying yourself, in which you try to respond between breaths that you are.

I ten move my mouth down your stomach to your clit. As the massager still is inside of you and moving back & forth, I flick my tongue over your clit as fast as I can. You are definitely headed for another climax which will keep building on the previous until we are finished. After I have made you come again, I put the massager away and position myself between your legs at the foot of the bed. My cock wants to delve deep inside you also, but you need to be pleasured more until this happens.

I release your ankles from the straps and I then crawl between your legs until my mouth makes contact with your pussy lips. My tongue takes over then, lapping and flicking and slurping all around your pussy & clit. I move my entire mouth over your clit and suck it into my mouth, making you pant and moan for more. Then I move my left hand up & slide my middle finger into your pussy and your hips rock and rotate on it. My tongue is busy on your clit and my finger (and then two fingers) keeps thrusting in & out of your pussy. Your body keeps convulsing & shaking with each orgasm and your breathing keeps getting shallower. You keep inhaling but only exhale when you are making a noise or screaming in pleasure.

As your body calms down from the last orgasm, I ease my body up yours, kissing my way up your belly to your breasts and nipples, then to your neck and then finally your mouth. We kiss passionately even though you can taste yourself on my lips. My lower body has already positioned my cock along your pussy lips. I lower my hips so the head of my cock glides up to touch your clit & to tease you one final time. The next time I bring my hips up I lower my cock into your pussy & feel your hips rock upwards to meet mine. I feel your muscle contract over my cock and sucking it into itself. Our bodies move together as my cock moves in & out of your hot pussy. I interlock my hand with yours and somewhere in there you have removed your blindfold. This is fine as now I can see your eyes & I can see your passion in them. I would love to be able to stay hard over & over again until you could not stand to cum again, but I can feel the pressure building in my cock and I do not want to stop now. As I look into your eyes I can see that you are getting close to an orgasm, my cock starts to convulse & I unload my cum into you, feeling the overwhelming pleasure that making love to you does.

As are bodies calm down and we softly kiss and snuggle with each other, I am overwhelmed by the love that I feel from you and I know this is a true love that I can not do without. Your love is what I need and my love will always be yours.