Blind Love

Story Info
She dreams of night with blindfolds and more.
2.1k words
3.93
20.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last night I dreamed of you, I dreamed you took me to a hotel and you paused before we entered the room. From your pocket you took a padded silk blindfold. You saw me notice it and leant into me and placed a silent meaningful kiss on my lips, I held your gaze as you pulled away from me and your eyes brightened in the fire you saw there. I dreamed you moved behind me and fastened the blindfold around my head, your lips grazing my earlobe as you whispered "Trust me" in so low a voice I had to strain to hear it. The blood in my veins began to quicken as nervous anticipation took its strong but gentle grip of me. I dreamed I heard you take out some keys and turn them in the lock. A warm breeze greeted us as you led me into this unknown, unseen room and I could hear the sound of rock music playing quietly in the background, you were setting the mood for your pleasure and mine and I liked that you had chosen music to suit your taste. I dreamed you left my side and I stood motionless in the room, unable to navigate these surroundings. I sensed you before I felt your hands begin to remove the clothes from my body and I didn't fight you, I wanted you to see me and I wanted to comply. As each garment was removed you traced a hand over the flesh it uncovered and kissed the naked skin, my remaining senses becoming more alive with every stroke and with every touch of your lips, my vulnerability becoming complete and I knew I loved you. I shuddered in the cool of the open window, I had no idea if my nakedness was on view to those outside that window or not, all I knew was that I stood naked before you and you took me in your arms and held me close and you knew that I would not feel the cold for long. I dreamed that in our embrace I slipped a hand beneath your clothing, eager to touch the skin. I knew you liked that and I wanted you to have what you liked. I tried to remember the layout of what you were wearing as I removed your clothing and I knew that you enjoyed that I had to feel my way around your body, negotiating buttons, clasps and belts. I dreamed that once more you took me into your arms but this time garments held no barrier to our embrace as our bodies entwined, your skin against mine for every inch of height we possessed. You took my head in your hands and inclined it toward yours, our lips met and our tongues tasted what each had to offer within. I embraced your head and fondled the softness of your hair, the contours of your face, the touch of my lips against yours as I pulled you closer to me. I wanted to melt into your kiss, to become one with you, to never be parted. Your flavour bewitched me and I knew I would do anything for you, you knew it too. Only once you had taken both my hands in yours did our lips part and you guide me to another part of the room. I felt your body leave my side, although you kept my hands in yours, and I heard the sound of metal against metal, for a moment I thought it might be more keys but you had no need of keys and the sound was too heavy for that. With your free hand you stroked my breasts with this foreign object letting the cold metal brush against my nipple, I gasped in pleasure and you moved closer to me once again. "This is because I love you and you love me", you said in that barely perceptible whisper and you moved behind me handcuffing me behind my back and guided me until I was sitting on the edge of a bed. You sat behind and straddled me, taking my nipples between your thumbs and forefingers and gently massaged them. I moaned my pleasure to you as my head fell to the side to expose my neck to your silken kisses. My hands, as they pressed against your stomach, unable to explore you further, felt your body's pulse accelerate within you and I basked in the effect this sight was provoking. Your fondling became more urgent as the gentle caresses gave way to insistent pinches and twists that sent shots of exquisite pain throughout my body, my back arching throwing my head back to brace against your shoulder and the shackling protruding my chest to permit the greatest admittance of my breasts to you. I wanted you to fulfil your desires, to satiate your cravings and I wanted you to have your way. I dreamed you moved to my front and, amidst my moaned protestations at the cessation of that pleasured pain you had so recently given me, placed your hands on my inner thighs and pushed my legs apart. To tease you I added a little resistance, as I needed you to feel that you were taking this for yourself, I needed to be possessed by you, to feel the intensity of your claim on my body and my desires. I dreamed your breath was warm against my cunt as your fingers played amongst the protective hair. Occasionally I could feel the wetness from within spread around my intimate lips and the hair become moist as your explorations became more penetrative. I felt your finger slip inside my fiery folds; it was so easy, so without friction and I moaned my delectation. I dreamed I felt your finger withdraw and a second later it was at my mouth, tempting me with my own arousal and I traced my tongue along its length before devouring this tasty morsel you were feeding me. My legs parted to their full extent inviting you to taste for yourself what you were giving me and you accepted ravenously. The first touch of your tongue against my clit sent involuntary cries from my mouth and the circular motions you executed completed my arousal. I was yours, totally. I dreamed that every nerve in my body was on stand by, wanting, expecting, demanding the fulfilment only you could give me as your tongue explored my cunt fully and completely. Now tender circling, now licking hungrily, now prestissimo flicks beating directly on my clit, now greedy sucks gorging on all I had to offer until I could stand no more, every inch of my body crying out for that sweet release. From the very tips of my toes and the top of my head it began. First the slightest tingle but soon an insistent surge, coursing its way through my body, converging on the centre of my pleasure, holding me in suspended animation for the most fleeting of moments before being overcome with wave upon wave of ultimate sensation, the cries of my own voice foreign and uncontrolled. All care forgotten. All identity vanished. Only the great Oneness remaining, urging me on to higher and greater pleasure, before that, too, subsided into blissful calm, my four senses returning and the visible throbs in my cunt a testament to my pleasure. I dreamed you allowed me a little time to recover myself while you held me and kissed me, the taste of my body still fresh on your wet mouth. You held me close to your body, stroking my hair, loving me.

I dreamed that you took my restricted arms and pulled me gently from the bed and onto the floor, where we knelt together in tacit love. You stroked my face, running a finger across my lips and I felt the lust pouring from you and I luxuriated in it. You raised yourself to standing but did not assist me in joining you and I felt your hand on my head as you stood above me. The scent of your love filled my nostrils and at my lips I felt the soft but hard head of your erect cock. I loved that part of you, so insistent at times and at others so tender and loving and the fountainhead of heady liquor of which I could never have enough. I did not want to taste it immediately as I wanted to prolong your anticipation and I wanted to love it first. Without the use of my hands I used my face, stroking your cock along my cheeks, my neck, my lips, drinking in the scent of you and finally the lightest touch of my tongue met with your velvety head and I heard the breath being sucked in at your mouth above me as you finally received that which you desired. I ran my tongue from your root to your tip before taking you within my mouth and I felt your hand on my head stroking my hair encouraging further exploration. I withdrew and licked your full length again but this time I took you further down and the hand that had been stroking my hair took a firmer grip and began pushing my head further into you, I could sense the command and obeyed, quickening my rhythm to suit your desires. I felt you take a grip of yourself at your base and, with a hand at the back of my head; you fucked my mouth with abandon. You used me as a willing receptacle of your lust and I loved you for it. I wanted this for you, I wanted this for me, I wanted our lust and our love to be interchangeable, I wanted you to be everything you could be, I wanted your love, I wanted your lust, I wanted you to fuck me forever, I wanted it and I needed it! Desperately, I sucked at your cock, meeting the rhythm of your thrusts with the rhythm of my head and I could taste the hors d'hoeuvres of precum as it escaped from you and incited me to take you further, to take you to the place you had taken me. I felt your hand begin to slide up and down your shaft as you fucked me and the primal groans that came from your lips betrayed the state you were reaching. When you fell silent I knew that the time had arrived. You gripped my hair in your hand and held my head to your cock and I could feel the shudders from you as you poured your cum into my mouth in spasms of ecstasy. I held it within my mouth to savour it and ran my tongue around my lips to distribute the flavour and as you dropped to the floor beside me I leant towards you and kissed you, allowing you to taste the staking of your territory.

I felt you reach away from me momentarily before you unlocked the handcuffs and liberated my hands, kissing my wrists at the point the shackles had chafed. Utilising my freedom I explored your body, fondling, stroking and loving you gently. I had expected to find your cock limp from exertion but, upon my touch, I found it eager for more of me and my blood grew hot within. I laid you down on the floor next to me and positioned myself to straddle you, my cunt poised above your cock allowing the slightest of contact between the two parts of our bodies that craved, needed and yearned for each other almost as much as our hearts did and slowly I sank down onto you, revelling in the pleasure that it afforded us both. I withdrew and repeated the process, knowing how much you loved it, wanting to give you what you loved, what you wanted. Placing my hand against your chest and the other on my cunt I made love to us both, gyrating in vertical waves above you as I fucked your cock and rubbed myself in circular motions bringing us both to the point of ecstatic release. Uncaring of any other thing than to bring us the highest pleasure, the greatest love, we fucked each other with a passion neither had experienced. I felt the orgasm rise within me once more, I knew this dance and I let it possess me and as my cunt muscles contracted around your cock I felt the flow of your hot cum flood into me, both of us crying out into the darkness our overwhelming love for one another. I fell into your arms exhausted, satisfied, loved and I held you fast to me, not wanting to let you go, reinforcing my love for you. And I loved you.

I awoke from the dream happy and contented, you slept peacefully beside me and I stroked your hair. The sun poured in through the open window and the light reflected from the discarded handcuffs caught my eye.