Blind Lust

Story Info
She's the one who can control him.
2.8k words
4.2
13.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The satin hood of the cloak fell to below my nose, cutting off any ability to see. To see the floor, to see the ceiling, to see the bed, or to see Etienne. The blackness before my eyes left me nothing but the alert senses elsewhere, and instantly they began to crawl and grow and expand until I felt I could almost feel the corners of the room, by the way the air closed in on my skin. For a moment I thought I felt the air move, my hand went back on the bed as I stepped back, I felt its silk quilt beneath the tips of my fingers. Cold, I pulled myself away, afraid it was too close, but afraid he was too close.

The inability to see him scared me past the loud thudding in my chest and into the centre of my soul where I wanted to cry and I wanted to slap him and I wanted to scream. This wasn't fair, that he had such an advantage over me. I closed my eyes and took a long, deep breath to settle the screaming in my body. Without warning his hand brushed my left hip and the breath deep in my throat cut short and I pressed back on the bed again.

"Get on," he whispered in a voice full of honey. How was it possible to lust for a man you'd never seen? I shook my head. His body heat touched me first before his hand fell into place at my hip, and then his stomach leant, slightly, into mine. His cologne drifted through me like a ghost, I closed my eyes and controlled the buzzing electrodes beginning to swarm in my stomach. His closeness caused an ache to begin between my legs; but as quick as he came close he was gone again. I traced him by his steps around the room, pacing. Wondering what to do with me.

For the first time I felt safe in my cloak, the cloak he gave me when he took me from my home. The satin cloak that fell softly to my feet, covering almost all flesh on my body except my hands. The thin material had always prickled against me when he knew the only thing I wore beneath was panties and a bra. But now it clung to me in a dark safety capsule, growing hotter and tighter on my flesh, in anticipation. His feet were light on the cold wooden floor as he padded back and fourth, and then suddenly back toward me again. My breath caught in my throat, I parted my lips slightly to try and get more air in. Every hair on my body prickled and stood to attention; a flash of his hands underneath the satin and on my skin burned in my mind. Another little tingle between my legs.

"I hate it," he grit, the honey now gone from his deep, luring voice. Another hand fell across my right hip and be put a foot between mine and leaned slowly in. "I hate it all."

"Then why," my voice was hoarse, "don't you leave me alone?" But the slight movement I'd made said other wise, searching for his lips with mine, realizing he wasn't that close. I cursed myself. His hand moved from my hip and light fingers down the side of my forearm until he entwined his fingers through mine. I couldn't understand what he was doing. He leaves, then comes back, then leaves and comes back again. He'd been doing it all day, locking me in this room, in his room, letting my hands linger around to find my way. His fingers within mine wasn't his first romantic gesture, it wasn't the first time I'd smelt his dark, enticing cologne and hot breath as he leant in, wondering if he should or would kiss me. But his fingers had a purpose and they pulled me between us and to the front of his cotton suit pants. He pushed my fingers around the swelling, insisting solidity pressing against his zipper. I bit my bottom lip to stop the gasp.

"That's why," he breathed and flattened my palm out, slowly but firmly rubbing it down as he stepped closer. I hadn't realized how long he really was, nor the thickness if my hand told me right. Maybe it was my imagination, as I couldn't see anything, but through his thinning breaths it was hard and ready.

"I can't stop wanting you. I can't stop thinking about you." He released his hand from mine and left me to linger around. The battle in my head began, unsure if I should keep my hand there or not. If I did… I wanted him… if I didn't… I wanted him. I pulled my hand away and almost heard him cut off a yearning groan but he got hold of himself again, and me. He brushed his mouth against mine and hovered for a moment.

"You don't want me," I said. "You use me. You don't want me." The sweetness of his kiss alarmed me. Slow and sensual as his tongue prodded for a way in until finally I opened up to him and let his tongue in, almost as eager as his penis. His lips were soft and soothing behind a passionate, urgent, deep kiss. He tasted warm, and comfortable, then enticing when he slid his other foot between mine and slowly pressed my thighs outward. He had leant me back against the bed, grasping my back with one hand and leaning on the bed with the other, while he pressed his penis against me. A low moan left my throat and was followed by a deep, almost animal, growl from his.

His hips rose up and the thick head of his cock pushed against the satin material that he'd wrapped me in, and a million different nerve endings went of in the low depths of my stomach. He then pulled back and dug in again, deeper, trying to break the barrier between us while urging me on in the kiss. My toes nearly left the floor once my pelvis reacted and grew into him, its own desperate adventure seeking out more, until he pulled back again and, trembling, I searched out the front of his pants. I needed him to want me and to know that I could drive him insane. I could drive him to the very edge of sanity and bring him back again and then push further and higher than before. I needed each edge and rough taste of him.

I took his tongue into my mouth and began sucking slowly, licking it, tasting it, as if I were savoring his penis, and another groan came from him. I tugged at his penis through the material, as tight as I could, making sure he could feel each part of my hand against him. Etienne retracted his mouth from mine, air finally filling my lungs, leaving him in small gasps as my hand continued.

"Do you want me?" he whispered, his breath hot on my wet lips.

I shook my head. "No."

"Liar."

"No." He took my hand from him in a sharp action.

"Liar," he hissed. His hand grasped my breast and found its way to my nipple, easily erected and easy to find through the black satin. Gentle fingers brushed over it, a few shivers shooting straight down to my vagina. Anything he did, any movement he made, any groan he let out caused another slight throbbing in my pussy. As if everything he did vibrated through me.

"Prove it," I whispered back. Suddenly his heat and hands left me and there was a 'thud' at my feet. He was on his knees, and I was still leaning back slightly, used to the pressure he had on me. He was gathering up the bottom of the cloak, the cold air pressing against my hot skin as it kept going up, up, up past the knees, past my thighs and up above my waist. I couldn't stop the slight nervous quivering in my thighs; or the loud, thunderous beating behind my ears as he continued to gather up the material, leaving the bottom half of me bare except for my undies.

He stood again and tied it back so it knotted between the bed and I, and held. While his hands scooped up past my waist to bond my cloak behind my back, his penis found the thin material of my panties and pressed in again, just at the top of my clit. I had to stop the sounds from escaping my mouth, instead swallowing them. I knew my undies were wet, and if he'd kept going I would have cum right there and then. I was more than throbbing now, aching, already imagining the feeling of his rock hard cock sliding its entire way into me. My fingers itched and finally I forced my hand out back to his covered penis and held it as tightly as possible, moving the cotton material of his pants along with my hand. His body, usually tense and rigid, fell into me and held on to the bed tightly with both hands. My finger brushed the buttons and quickly, with three flicks I undid them all and found the band of his jocks, sliding my palm against his damp flesh. My fingers felt the hot, clammy wetness of his hard cock, then down to the rough hair covering his balls and back up again to the head. I could feel it firm between my fingers, another flash of the entire thing sinking into the sweet, wet depths of me, and I tugged, lightly. His body flinched, each muscle close to mine while he breathed heavily near my ear. I tugged again without waiting for him to recover from the first, harder and more certain. He twitched again. My hand worked its way around the entire most of the length of his penis and held it firmly and set in motion the long, regular movements of jacking him off.

The heat between his body and mine was intense; I could feel every flex of his muscles and every ache in his body as he began to fuck my hand. His calves against mine when, at each pull and jerk of him, I drew him closer to my pussy. He couldn't control his breathing, rasps and gasps in my ear and my neck, and the tightening grasps on the bed when his hips launched into slight thrusting movements. His ass tightened, he pushed further when I pulled. The moment the thick, pulsating head of his cock was against the thin material of my wet undies his head shot around to mine, as if this was what he'd been waiting for, and kissed me deep and passionately, pushing his tongue into my mouth and his teeming cock through my hot hand to my pussy. I didn't have time to gasp. I was pushed up further against the bed, his left palm widening out my right leg to push his cock against the centre of my pussy, where all the wet, and the longing, and the waiting to wrap myself around him existed. I could feel his stiff head trying to get in, sitting directly at my entrance.

Hw then lowered, back onto his knees. He yanked at my undies to get them down, my right leg still out wide to give him full access. I felt so bare, naked, aroused, hot. The touch of his fingers against the lips of my cunt began the slow working to an orgasm. A crazy, wild orgasm. He pried them open carefully and then slid one long finger down straight along my clit, searching out the warm opening he'd wanted to sink himself into.

"You're so wet," he said quietly, amazed. He wasn't lying; I was waiting for it to begin dribbling down my leg. I could hear the squelching of his fingers around my pussy, the sweet smell rising up. The smell of sex. He plunged two fingers into me and I cried out as my hips followed, my voice echoing around the high walls and up to the ceiling. I was on tip toes as he pushed me further and further, his fingers deep inside me, sliding in and out and then pushing against me and into me. My hips moved toward him, almost fucking his fingers, and he slid them out and massaged my clit in a wet frenzy. I couldn't close my mouth, I couldn't hold on, my hips were right off the bed, my hands grasping on tightly to keep myself on the ground.

And then his tongue was on me. It was along my clit, tasting me and sucking at me, swirling and dipping and fucking me. I reached down and grasped his soft short hair with my hand, thrusting my hips into his face. I couldn't see him, but it didn't matter. I couldn't see anything, I could only feel his mouth on my wet pussy, causing it to get moister, causing the tension and the twitches to rise as my cunt began to clench itself in and out, around his fingers. His tongue ravaged my clit, it bore down on me without stopping, my hips thrusting and fucking at him, the overwhelming shudders and spasms quickly taking me over.

"Oh God…" I gasped. "Oh God. Oh Etie- Oh Etienne!" Three fingers inside me, three fingers deep in me, doing exactly what his cock should have been doing. Without warning I was dropped, and my feet fell flat on the floor. His tongue left my pussy, his fingers no longer moving inside. I moaned, I tried to catch my breath but he was quick to stand and close in on me again.

"Do you want me?" I didn't say anything, trying to maneuver myself so that his cock slid inside me. He stopped me with a hand on my pelvis, and left his cock sitting at the tip of my clit. He began to rub it up and down; I wondered how long he would last, because the spasms wouldn't stop in me. His fingers replaced his cock, still wet and sticky. I was on tip toes again, moving with his hand as it circled and danced around my clit.

"Do you want me?" he repeated.

"No," I muttered huskily. He needed to own me. Slowly, he sunk the three fingers back inside me and twisted them back and fourth. I moaned, low, until he worked faster and then it became loud, like a cry out. "Oh God Etienne…"

"Do you want me?"

"I… nooo…" even further, deeper inside he ventured, faster and closer. "Ohhhhhhh… noooo…" he lifted me up, pushing me back on the bed, and began circling my clit with his other hand. "Etienne… I… oh God yes. Oh God Yes."

"Do you want me?"

"Yes!" I cried out toward the ceiling into the blackness. Without hesitation he withdrew his fingers, grasped my hand, wet, and pulled me back up. My head spun. And he was inside me. His rock hard cock thrust deep inside me, all the way, and I felt my cunt clench tight to suck him in.

"Oh God Aude!" He cried out to me as his hands pressed down on my back and he plunged in again. His thrusts became harder and deeper, he couldn't hold on for long. I couldn't hold on for long. Each push he sunk into me triggered an enormous reaction of electric contractions and seizures I felt I was going to pass out. He kept pumping, muscles tightening, holding me steady. My insides were squeezing, tremors screaming through each blood cell. Then I was screaming, crying out, moaning, whimpering. My wetness covered his long, thick cock the more he pushed into me. I reached around and grabbed his ass, wrapping a leg around him in a secure lock. He pushed. He thrust. He cried out. The head of his cock swelled inside me, its thickness slid against the sides.

The irresistible, tremendous orgasm came crashing down like a giant wave. We spun under the water, drowning in the tight clasp my cumming cunt had around his hard cock.

His body shuddered as he exploded inside me, cumming in long, hot surges. His feet were high up, pushing me up on the bed, him on his tip toes. He released and then tightened his ass as he forced himself back in and came further. I could feel our cum, mixed together, start dribbling down my leg. He was trembling, I was weak. He withdrew his limp cock from me and sensually pressed his mouth against mine. His tongue searched me out when his trembling stopped. Tasting me, I could taste the honey sweetness of my pussy from when he ate me out and craved for more. He lifted me up on the bed. Ready for more.

"Do you want me?" he whispered. I nodded, breathing heavily on his mouth.

"Yes. I want you."