Blind Sight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xamphos
Xamphos
132 Followers

' My eyes are closed, I want to see you. Just as your hands have seen me.' She murmured into his ear, her tongue extending and trailing down his lobe.

They stood exchanging looks, their hands exploring each other's body. He traced the swell of her breast, found the edge where her cleavage pressed through. From the centre he traced a line down to her abdomen, returning again to the exposed flesh at her waist. Terri slipped her hands inside his shirt exploring the contours of his stiffened body.

They parted briefly he heard her undoing her dress, heard the soft flop as it slid to the floor. He waited anxiously his body tingling expectant of what would happen next. She took his hands placed them over the swell of her naked breasts. Her nipples stiffened against the flat of his palm.

'Do you like what you see?'

'Very much. It is like being given two delicate treasures to hold in my hands. Heavy, yet soft as well.'

'You can be rough with them. They won't break. Bite them. The flesh is supple. This sight and others were intended for you alone.' Terri pulled his face down on to her breast feeding the nipple into his mouth.

Tenderly his tongue explored the stippled aureole, growing within his mouth. Relaxing his body, Terri stripped Tony of his shirt. Her long fingers insinuating the travel of four inquisitive snakes slithering the length of his spine.

Tony's hand traced the cup of her breast, finding the crease where the swell rose from her ribs. His fingers feathered over the fine down of her body. Stopping to toy with the rim of her navel. Gradually they fanned to rest at the edge of her pelvis. His palm feeling for the thin sliver of elastic stretched between her hips. Teasing the elastic supporting the stretched fabric of her panties, his hand returned to her nurturing breast. Releasing the ripe nipple from his mouth he rolled it between his fingers. His mouth closed over her second breast, his hand looped back down her body again.

With each touch, each pressure of his lips, each embrace he built a picture of her body in his mind. He hunted for the sensitive spots, which yielded a response of pleasure. He knew her body now, could pinpoint it in his hands. Terri's own hands and mouth sending urgent messages to say, she was seeking his nudity.

Reluctantly they parted from their intimate exchanges. Terri led him by the hand into another room. He felt the soft edge of a bed. Turning him to face her, she removed his clothes, leaving his sex erect and free. Her hand encircled the rigid stem, whilst her sinuous fingers massaged his scrotum, the nails extending to the perineum. She sat him down. He was content this time to be guided.

Terri parted his thighs, standing she placed herself between them. The delicate aroma of perfume, became clouded by the musk of her sex, as she inched closer to his face. Tony's hand was placed on to the front of her pants, the base of his palm at the shelving dip to her sex.

'Tell me what you see.' Terri said.

Tony stroked his palm along the front of her pants, his fingers using the elastic top, as a guide like spider's feet treading sideways along a stretched web. He felt the heat rising from her, the strength of her musk, growing heady and stronger. Her abdomen fluttered to his touch, the excitement throbbing between them, causing his penis to pulsate.

'A delicate gossamer of angel cloth covers a place of hot luxuriance. A secret pool surrounded by a trimmed mat, where gods come to kneel and drink the nectar held within.' Tony whispered before bending to kiss her navel.

His second hand rested on the flat of her thigh, his thumbs meeting at the centre of her pants. Gradually his palms inched over the cloth covering her pubic mound, pressuring against her Vulva. Terri leaned into the pressure, gently urging his fingers against the flat of her flesh. Placing her hands upon Tony's shoulders, Terri brought her pelvis closer to his face, till he was pressed against her body, her knickers stroking his cheek and chin.

Tony's hands slipped round to cup her buttocks, the tensing flesh filling his spread hands. Sliding beneath the elastic of her pants, his fingers kneaded the velvet flesh. Tony eased back across the bed under the guidance of Terri's hands. He felt her slip out of her knickers. Her labia lips, caressed and slid down his erect shaft. Her thighs straddling his hips, She rode slowly upon his aching member. Her thighs caressed his own. Soft against his hard muscle. He felt her pelvis grind against his. Felt her body bearing down onto his groin. Terri positioned herself before expending her passion.

As Tony felt the force of his climax, shudder into her hot welcoming tube, her heard, a gentle mewing, followed by a prolonged wail and howl of satisfaction. For some time they lay together. Terri lying across Tony's chest. As the chill of their cooling perspiration made them shiver, Terri wrapped the cover's around them.

Tony lay on the edge of sleep. Terri felt neither cold nor stiff to his touch. She just felt like a beautiful woman. Maybe after all that was the gift of blind sight. Not to see too much, just enough for what you need to know.

Xamphos
Xamphos
132 Followers
12