Blinded by Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cadeon couldn't help put pump the rigid length of his cock as he watched her sleep, he wanted inside her tight pussy so badly his dick ached. As she had awoken he had nearly exploded watching her expressive eyes comprehend where she was, squeezing the wave of cum with all the strength in his palm he kept from releasing it to the coldness of the room. When he did explode he wanted it surrounded by the warmth within her, keeping it tempered as it sat in her womb. He knew it was insane to want to conceive life with the woman who had taken him for such a fool but she had cursed him to want her more than anyone else. Even the shock she had exuded when she had realised she had been gagged made him growl inside with need. He couldn't wait until he got to see that same expression touch her face while her lips wrapped around the tip of his cock.

'And your aware of you situation I see. Why don't I remove this gag in your mouth sweetheart so me and you can talk but... if you say anything I don't want to hear I will find something else to stuff into that scorching little whole of yours.'

He quickly moved across the room and relieved her dry lips of the gag. Taking a seat beside her lean body he could feel the tension blistering the air between them.

'Now, I want you to tell me why you left me like you did?'

Left him? Sarah had never until this day seen his face a quick inventory of his features told her she would remember.

'I...I don't know who you are.' The moment the words passed her lips she regretted them, though they were the truth they were clearly not what he wanted or expected to hear.

Anger lashed Cade's face 'You wish to try my patience Jane. Of course now I know that's not your real name; Jane, Annie I think you once even went by the name Elizabeth, I just happened to be acquainted to you during your Jane stripper phase.'

Sarah felt sick, stripper? She would never show her body off to this man let alone a room full of complete strangers.

'For your insolence I think you owe me a boon.'

The menace in his eyes sent tremors through her skin.

'Suck me once and I will forgive you that lie.'

Suck him? Oh my God Sarah wanted to cry. Hot tears stroked her cheeks as she began to protest.

'Why are you doing this?' she shrieked wrenching at the binds on her wrists with all her strength.

'Because you owe me baby.'

'Owe you, I don't even know you'

'And that lie has just sealed you fate'

Cadeon reviled this charade, how the hell could she think she could play dumb with him, it was only a year ago she had ripped out his heart with her lies and ran away with it now he had her tied to his bed and still she refused to tell the truth.

'Open up' Cadeon growled forcing the zipper of his jeans down and reaching for his heated cock. She had got him so hard just by the look of her his rational on par with a horny eighteen year old. He hadn't been with a woman in a long, long time and the thought of his obsession wrapping her fleshy lips over him had his sanity hitting the gutter.

Sarah clamped her lips shut, though they quivered with the terror she uncoiled within. Cadeon pressed the soft tip of his stiff cock to her lips eliciting a guttural groan from deep in his chest, just to slip it in her and let the thick cavern of her mouth clamp down, he could wait no more. Clasping the back of her head through her struggles Cade edged the tip into her mouth. Precum smeared her lips deliciously, wetly.

Sarah displayed the panic in her eyes as the strength in her jaw muscles began to give way; this man was contently smearing his precum across her lips almost painting them with it, the harsh lines of her puckered mouth now glistened in invitation.

'If you don't open up Jane I'm going to find somewhere else to take you.'

Cade leaned over until his lips caressed the hollow of her ear. 'I know you have a sweet hot pussy that would accommodate me Jane'

Sarah blushed at the insinuation, who the hell was Jane? For the first time since she had awoken Sarah realised she had not yet asked herself that question, this man had seen her face and could clearly examine every contour, angle and line of her body, if he didn't know she was not the one he sought then she sure held a striking resemblance to Jane. The truth struck her over the face causing her to gasp in recognition...Her twin sister Ellie. The man's dick slipped into the crack between her lips forcefully chocking off her air supply and causing her to throw her head back onto the pillow in surprise.

'Shit' Cadeon muttered hoarsely, his stomach muscles clenching. Throwing his head back with a frenzied groan Cadeon forced Jane to take more using his big palm to push her head further down his shaft.

In a moment of clarity,

'If you use your teeth I will do the same on that precious clit of yours.' Cadeon hissed rocking into her open mouth.

Sarah felt squeamish at the thought; for starters she did not want this man to see her clit and above all the thought of the pain kept her teeth firmly behind her puckered lips.

'Work me harder' Cadeon bit out grinding his manhood into her face. He couldn't get enough.

Sarah closed her eyes in desperation; perhaps if she finished him quickly like she used to do with David, work him with her tongue and clean up the spillage perhaps he would think it enough. She let her tongue track the underside of penis then moved her mouth to suckle the throbbing head. He jerked in response melting with the heat.

'Faster' he spat barely able to speak the word.

Sarah nodded at his request continuing to do so in fast paces. Her jaw ached, the intenseness of her efforts serving to leave him groaning above her head.

'Oh... just like that.' Cade cried, gripping Jane's head with both hands in an effort to help maintain her speed. He knew he was about to cum straight on her delicious tongue but with sheer strength he resisted, slipping his wet saliva coated cock from her mouth.

'Please' she moaned licking her lips for the precum she found there. The words took both Cadeon and her by surprise. She had meant it in hopes that he would finish in her mouth and maybe then let her free but the desperation in her voice almost sounded as though she enjoyed it, perhaps even wanted his cum to hit her tongue.

Cade shook his head to clear the sensuality of her pleas,

'I don't want to coat you there...' he whispered staring deep in her eyes. He had meant it as a warning but surprisingly it felt more like a tease. Sarah shivered as Cadeon began to pull up the tight corners of her skirt. His knuckles brushed the crease of her small briefs rubbing the tender flesh behind the thin fabric. Her pussy lips separated with the pressure of his fingers. Sarah couldn't help but moan trembling with the intensity of his touch. 'I want to coat you here.'

For the first time Sarah truly looked at her kidnapper, strangely regarding the care in his eyes. Not for her or for her body but for the moment they were about to concede. A shy glimpse at the man holding her captive and the incessant stroking of her pussy nearly felled her. God she wanted to cum.

She had always managed to bring herself over the edge but never with another. David had done little to inspire such emotion within her but this man in front of her nearly destroyed her senses with a simple stroke of his callous hand.

'I...I have to tell you something.' Sarah implored trying desperately to focus on the reality of the situation, not get caught up in the sensations running through her veins to the tight bud only an inch from the spot his fingers stroked.

'Mm...' Cadeon felt lost; if she offered him another lie tonight he thought he would probably murder her, the moment to perfect to destroy. 'But I warn you Jane... don't lie to me.'

Sarah didn't know what to do, if she told him and he didn't believe she was not the one he sought he could really hurt her, more importantly stop the pleasure he wrought with his hands, for the first time tonight her fear had ebbed in place of intense desire.

'Jane?'

Sarah found herself answering him, too caught up in the building of her carnality to care who he addressed. 'Yes.'

'Were gona do it hard tonight baby, just you and me and this,'

With quick work Cadeon drew away the thin wet fabric of her panties and forced a large finger into her tight cunt. Her moan reached his ears and he drew her close almost as though he feared she would disappear in the midst of her throes.

Sarah couldn't have moved if she tried. She was desperate to feel the warming thickness of something pulsing inside her lonely cunt, longing to wrap her arms around his strong neck and wrench him close. It had been so long with her cold vibrator that his finger served to scorch her inside with exquisite electricity.

'God, you're as tight as I remember' Cadeon groaned cohesion lacking.

Sarah could do nothing but return his passion with her own. Drawing her legs as far apart as they would go with the bonds she felt like she was pleading him to take more, give more anything to make her cum. She knew that sensation well and she loved it even if usually it was met on her own.

'Can you take more?' Cadeon probed, attention wrapped on her expressive face. In truth he didn't care if she couldn't he would give it to her anyway everything that he had would be in her tonight.

Sarah nodded not trusting herself to speak. His slow penetration touched each nerve in her body.

Cadeon added another finger gently easing it in with great care. He wanted her to feel it, feel him inside her once more; everything she had missed in the last year.

'Throw your hips back.'

Sarah couldn't help herself any more than she could help breathing, her juices oozed from her whole around his fingers lubricating her movements as she began to bounce. Cadeon positioned his hand further back so she was almost sitting on it. He watched as she rode his fingers as if it was his cock, hitching her breathe with every seat, rocking her hips with each rise. He could take it no more, he needed her to cum.

'Really fuck them Jane. Show me how you want me.' He demanded thrusting them higher on the bed forcing her to take more.

'Oh God I can't' she moaned, the sensation of a thorough finger fuck shaking her core. The familiar flow of juice began to ease from her slit serving to increase the moisture on her puffy lower lips the sound of wet slapping filled her ears. How could he be doing this to her? One minute she was terrified for her life and a peaceful tranquil existence and the next she was throwing her hips back at a pair of rigid fingers in her cunt while he encouraged her to act wanton and mad. Clarity finally hit her though she had already reached the top of her joy, she didn't want to have an orgasm with this madman, and he didn't deserve the connection it would create between them. He didn't deserve that much from her after what he'd done. But it was already too late

'Please...ahhhhh shit I'm gona cum.' She screamed hoping for the first time no one could hear her cries.

'That's it baby cum for your Cade' he encouraged offering a hard slap on her covered nipples to emphasise her pleasure.'

'Oh God' she cried feeling the walls of her sex milk his thick fingers till she could take no more.

Exhaustion coveted her as she dropped back to the bed, silently watching the man who called himself Cade tug the harsh fabric of his jeans to the floor. Before she could refocus he was next to her on the bed removing her half torn blouse and bunched up skirt from her body.

Cadeon took a longing lick up her slit and straight onto the core of the nerves in her clit, Sarah threw her head back in desperation, she couldn't take the concentrated bliss at her core. Futiley she pushed at his shoulders with her feet, her binds restricting even her ability to protest.

'Please stop.' She screamed trashing on the bed with as much energy she could exert. 'N...no more'

Cadeon ignored her appeals focusing his talented tongue on the excited bud at the top of her womanhood. Her pussy tasted like nothing before, luxurious, smooth and passionately sweet. As more of her juice oozed from her centre Cadeon lapped it up. Shuddering with the intensity of his emotions in the act.

'Honey, tell me you want my tongue in you and I will stop suckling your clit.' Sarah couldn't decide what would be worse the sensations of her clit or the sensations of his talented tongue inside her middle.

'I...I don't know what I want.'

Cadeon laughed, the vibrations only increasing the pleasure on her soft lips.

'Then you have no choice' he muttered rising his fingers back to her heat. 'Naughty girls like you deserve both.' Plunging three fingers inside her raw cunt Cade sucked violently on her nub.

Sarah screamed refusing to let her passion go unheard. Eyes trained on his face and the motion of his hands she came, melting to the heat she could no longer hold inside.

This time she really couldn't breathe; her limp body could do nothing but shiver from the aftershocks of her pleasure.

For the first time in the night Cadeon reached up and kissed his woman, letting her taste herself on his lips lightly before he relaxed at her back.

'I can't do anymore.' She pleaded, though the conviction in her words sounded weak even to her.

'There now' Cadeon soothed the feel of her skin and the smell of her sex intoxicating almost hallucinogenic. 'I know a girl who can cum like that on two fingers is gona really enjoy a hot hard cock inside her tight cunt.' Before she could protest Cadeon plunged his throbbing dick in her warming whole seating her on his groin. The sensation caused a gruelling groan and a harsh cry from the two heated bodies on the bed, Sarah almost passed out.

'Fuck I remember you tight sweetheart but this is intense.' Cadeon keened stroking the soft tresses of hair that had landed on his face and down his chest. Yes to be back here, with the woman he loved, the woman he needed, felt more right than he could comprehend, if she ran from him again he would catch her, if she hid from him like before this time he would hunt her down, how he could ever let her go, his perfect cunt, his primal obsession.

'I love your body baby I fucking love it.' He gruffly praised her as he soothed his hand around her waist to hold her tight. Her tremors shook him, breaking his anger. Clutching her to his chest, from behind he soothed her body with gentle strokes.

'Shh baby girl I won't hurt you... all I want you to do is rock with me ok?'

Sarah nodded, tension once again numbing her body. She was so tired mentally and physically this guy had taken every ounce of strength she had.

She began to rock with him feeling his thick cock plunge in and out of her worn pussy with ease. It felt so good for him to be inside her, so right but she barely had the energy to move let alone meet him thrust for thrust.

'You're the sexiest woman I've ever met do you know that? Cade whispered in her ear trying hard to keep from pinning her to the bed and ripping her in two.

'Thank you' Sarah replied trying to maintain the rhythm he had created.

'I want to fuck you real hard Jane I can't hold back anymore' Cade breathed, struggling for control.

Sarah panicked but a sharp thrill met her quivering core with the first of his violent thrusts, the movement throwing her body forward.

'Do you like that?' Cadeon groaned

Sarah could do nothing but nod, her teeth firmly clutching her bleeding lips pleasure and pain forging into one.

Cadeon saw it as a sign to do his worst, pinning her writhing body to the sheets he rose above the petite body in his grasp, the friction causing sweat to form on his skin.

Cadeon fucked Jane harder than he had in his life, surprised to hear the appreciative screams and moans from the girl beneath him. He reached down and took a plump nipple between his teeth, lathing the delicate skin with his wet tongue.

In a moment of passion he untied the binds from her wrists and ankles.

Sarah's body clung to his writhing form; she struggled to breathe as he worked himself in and out of her aching core.

'Does my baby like having a big cock in her?' Cadeon asked in a deep aroused voice.

Sarah did-oh lord she really did squeezing her inner walls so tight she thought she might hurt him.

Cadeon had never felt a pussy so shatteringly tight. He couldn't recall Jane being able to squeeze his cock so well, maybe then she hadn't been trying as hard as she did now, for all she knew she was clenching for her life.

Sarah melted to the core, ecstasy throwing her into an intense climax stronger than any before. Her heart thundered in her chest, slowly bringing her back from the throes of her orgasm.

'Shit I'm gona cum for you Jane' Cadeon yelled, his body frozen readying to offer his seed.

A sudden moment of clarity smacked Sarah across the face. His cum inside her meant the possibility of a baby, she could never have a child at this age in a strange town, much less the offspring of a psycho kidnapper who had just tied her down to a bed and forced her to have sex. The question of force sprang doubt in her mind, as she had just been climaxing the image of her kidnapper had been scorched in her mind, chiselled features and broad muscles etched into her vision as she had reached the verges edge. How could she say he had forced her when all she had wanted to do was cum for him and only him?

'STOP! I'm not Jane' she screamed using the last shreds of power in her arms and legs to pry him from her body.

Cadeon looked dumbfounded, how could she restart her games now, when he was about to exhale the biggest load of cum straight into her awaiting belly.

'You lie' he growled barely containing the fluid at the end of his cock. One more stroke in her heated core would rend the cum straight from him.

'No... I...I'm her twin sister.'

Cadeon shuddered with the strength to contain his seed, at the last minute he pulled out and spurted his hot cum over her taught belly and glowing face, leaving heavy streaks of white across her softly tanned skin.

The force of his release corded the muscles in his body until they ached, perspiration coated his skin.

'Jane...' he groaned, loving the way she looked at him desire in her eyes.

When it was over, Cadeon collapsed on the bed beside the only woman who could bring him to such peaks of pleasure. At least he thought.

The fearful look she kept in her eyes as he moved on the bed to face her really did have him questioning why she had chosen to lie to him during their encounter.

'Why are you lying to me Jane?'

Sarah's body began to cool with the sheets on the bed now there moment of passion was through.

'I'm telling you the truth. It didn't occur to me until a moment back that you had seen me... I mean really seen me up close and still thought I was the girl you sought. If that's true then this Jane has to look just like me and as far as I know I only have one doppelganger in the world and she goes by the name Kacee. That's why I didn't recognise who you meant until I thought it through. I can prove it to you I swear.'

The sincerity in her eyes startled Cade, unravelling his senses. She couldn't be telling the truth. He had known little of Jane when they were together she never spoke of her past and he didn't pry, being a Laylan brother didn't make many women feel safe so he often chose to hide from his past. They were notorious gang members with a penchant for collecting debts it was a tricky job to explain.

'This could just be a trick; I have no way of knowing the truth. You have lied to me before.'

'Not me, I swear I have never met you, check my driver's license, my I.D I'm Sarah Blake. I haven't seen my sister in years she disappeared of the radar about four years ago, I came to live here six months back in hopes that I might find her. I've never been a stripper nor whatever it is she does. I've worked at that car dealer since the week after I arrived. Please I just want to go home.'