Blindfolded & Humiliated

Story Info
Wife becomes an anal interracial bisexual freak.
2.5k words
4.34
104k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got into a playful argument with my wife Colette and the outcome was that she lost a sexual bet. Over the five years of our marriage, Colette has always demurred when I suggested we try a threesome with another woman or man, tried light bondage, tried anal. What we had was good old fashioned sex. Hot and heavy and lots of it. Colette is good at blowjobs and loved trying just about any position my dirty mind could think up. She is 5'4", 105 lbs, big rack, early 30's, brunette, beautiful smile and very pretty. I'm mid-30's, 6'0", 175 lbs, blonde and have been described as handsome.

I could tell that she might be willing to use the pretext of losing the bet as an icebreaker to expanding her sexual horizons. I told her that at any time she felt uncomfortable or squeamish she was to grunt loudly three times and I would immediately stop all proceedings, but the bet would still be on and she would still owe me.

I spent the rest of the week buying supplies and calling a few friends from my freak days to line up my cast. I got Rebecca, Scott and Jeff to agree on Saturday night and emailed them a script we would follow. Rebecca is 29, dirty blonde, voluptuous and HOT. Scott is a good-looking black guy with a long fat dick. Jeff is white, tall like me, well muscled and has a dick as fat as mine but not quite as long, "only" 7 inches. On the big day, I sent Colette to a day spa and told her to come home no earlier than 5pm. I made sure the gang all parked down the street so Colette would have no idea how many people were in on "collecting on the bet". When she got home I had her wait in the living room and brought out a black vinyl half-bra, black vinyl biker chick shorts with access to the ass and pussy and a pair of the clunky black platform fuck-me shoes that are in style now. I also clipped on her belly button ring as well as her nipple and clit piercings. I took a few pictures after I made her put all the gear on.

Colette got hot and started stroking her clit. I slapped her hand away and brought out some smooth nylon rope and began tying her up. I tied her arms behind her back and tied her ankle together. Next, I put a special blindfold over her head. It was well padded and allowed the wearer to see nothing except the two small color LCD screens installed on each eyepad. I also put headphones on her ears so that she could hear nothing but loud pounding dance music. Then I slung her over my shoulder and carried her into the bedroom, where Rebecca, Scott and Jeff were waiting silently, naked, and placed Colette in the middle of our king-size bed and secured additional ropes to render her immobile. I plugged in the digital video system, turned it on and set it so that Colette would see two views of our bedroom but with a time delay so that what she would see had already occurred several minutes earlier. I motioned to the gang to stand out of range of the camera pickups.

The entire time I was doing all this Colette didn't say a word but she was breathing heavily and I could see her pussy juices running down her leg. I laid down, lifted her legs and began eating her out. After 5 minutes and Colette's first orgasm I inserted a g-spot vibrator into her pussy and turned it on. She immediately began jerking and tugging at the ropes, moaning loudly as she came hard while I was sucking her clit. I kept at it and she lost control of her bladder and pee'd a little on my face. But I kept going and going and now she was literally screaming, "uh-uh-uh-uh-uh!!!" I reached over to the nightstand and squirted a shitload of Astroglide on my hand and slathered it all over her asshole. The cool liquid made her tense up and the anal anticipation probably added to it too. I took a medium-size vibrating buttplug, turned it on and began gently prodding at her asshole with the tip while I kept up a steady beat on her clit and pussy with my tongue.

The vibrations must have relaxed her anus because I was able to push the buttplug in all the way after just a couple minutes. I moved up and slid the head of my fat dick up and down on her pussy lips until she begged me to just jam it in. I did. I had never fucked her so hard in my life. As soon as I hit bottom and my balls were squished against her asscheeks Colette came again and loudly too. I could hear the music leaking out of her headphones and I grinned over my shoulder to see Rebeeca on her knees blowing both Scott and Jeff, getting them hard. After seeing that I came deep inside Colette's cunt, grunting loudly. I didn't waste any time and pulled out as I pulled the buttplug from her ass. I lifted Colette a little higher and placed the head of my dick at her gaping anus. I forcefully but slowly squished the entire length of my 8" dick into her ass and Colette froze. I kept my balls squished up in the crack between her buttcheeks and did mini-strokes while deeply imbedded in her belly. Colette came again and breathlessly told me she had no idea it could be so good and dirty. I took a clean washcloth and stuffed it into her mouth to make her even more helpless. Immobile, no sight, no hearing, no talking. I plowed her tight asshole for about 10 minutes then slowed down the pace so I wouldn't come too soon. It was about that time that Colette began grunting again. I looked over at the monitor and it had just got to the part where I had shoved the buttplug into her. A-ha, so she now loves to be an anal freak!

I could see from the closet mirrors that Rebeca was bent over and taking Scott in her cunt while Jeff was standing in front of her with his cock down her throat. I told Jeff and Scott to save their first big loads for Rebecca's cunt so Colette could lick out her creampie. Rebeecca moaned real loud and came. I could see Scott tense up and twitch as he emptied his balls deep into her soaking wet cunt. Jeff immediately pulled out of Rebecca's throat and ran behind her to jam his crank into her sloppy pussy. Jeff loves fucking women after other guys have creampied in them and so he came quickly too, humping his hips against Rebbecca's round, jiggly ass.

Scott sat down in the corner chair, watching all the action while lazily stroking his semi-hard meat. The next part of the script called for Rebecca to eat out Colette's creampie while I kept my cock in Colette's ass. I pulled out of Colette's chocolate starfish with a loud slurping sound and rearranged myself so that I was underneath Colette and facing her, with my cockmeat buried to the balls again in her butt. I could feel Colette's gripping anus tense up as she felt someone else scoot onto the bed, knowing that there was a third person in the room. But when she felt Rebecca's baby soft face nuzzle her cuntlips and begin lapping at her juices, Colette must have realized it was a woman and it sent her over the edge. I whispered to Rebecca to stand up over Colette's face so that I could see her anus while Colette lapped at her first pussy. As she scooted into position I watched Rebecca yank the washcloth from my beautiful wife's mouth and straddle her face. Rebecca grabbed Colette's head and crammed her sloppy cunt right onto Colette's mouth. I reached forward and started spanking Rebecca's junk-in-the-trunk ass, watching it jiggle and shake. Rebecca was tensing her stomach muscles to push all the creampie onto Colette's slurping tongue.

While this was going on, Colette was trying to hump her anus up and down on my cock but I was saving up my second load of come for the next part of the script. Jeff crawled onto the bed and Colette moaned loudly against Rebecca's cunt as she felt the weight shifting. A fourth person was on the bed! Jeff placed the head of his painfully hard dick against Colette's splayed open, runny cuntlips and pushed in about half his length. It was out of this world to see his ass tense up as he pushed in and all the while I could feel him through the thin membrane separating us. At that point, I grabbed Colette's hips and jammed her down onto my entire cock, to the hilt. Colette came again, grunting so hard that she shit my cock out of her asshole. I quickly got back into place and watched Jeff begin slamming his hips into my wife. I knew he was going to come quickly as he once again was fucking a creampie. I could see some come leaking out around Colette's cuntlips wrapped tightly around Jeff's pounding meat. All the visual stimulation and sensations put me over the edge and I squirted an intense load all the way into her bowels.

Colette's ass was spasming around my cockmeat as the monitor showed her blindfold mini-tv's were at the part where Rebecca first came into the scene. But now Scott was climbing onto the bed as Jeff pulled out and collapsed in the corner chair, breathing heavily. Rebecca had come several times from Colette's raspy tongue and she shifted her weight so that Colette's tongue was right on her asterisk of an asshole. I could see in the mirror that Rebecca's eyes were glazed over with lust and that her musky cunt was mashed up against Colette's nose as Colette tossed her salad. Rebecca was pinching and twisting her own nipple piercings and moaning loudly. Scott straddled my legs, hiked his butt upwards a little so I (and the camera!) could see clearly as he lined up his rockhard black meat with Colette's bright red, puffy, slopped-out cuntlips. He began gently pushing his cock into her and was wiggling his hips from side to side a little as he did so. I remember watching him doing this years ago and he'd told me then that it helps the woman's pussy walls relax and accomodate his girth. He's as big around as a soda can and ten inches long so you can imagine how tight her stuffed anus went on my dick with all that extra man meat in her pussy. I was keeping Colette's asshole jammed down hard on my cock so it wouldn't pop out again. I could feel Scott's meat ooze it's way deep into her belly and kind of wrap over the tip of my dick as his cockhead pushed 2 inches deeper than my 8 inches.

Rebecca came again and stumbled off the bed and went over to Jeff. She licked the cream and cunt juice off his dick and plopped down in the chair. She pushed him over to the bed and splayed out while squishing the g-spot vibe into her cunt. Jeff climbed onto the bed. Colette was babbling out loud that she never dreamed she'd eat a pussy, take it up the ass, do a threesome - foursome or fivesome, get tied up, etc. But now Jeff straddled her head and hip-pumped his cock against her lips. She opened wide and and pushed her head forward so that his entire length was down her throat and her nose was crammed against his six-pack belly. I could hear her gagging and choking while copious amounts of spit hung down from her chin in strands. Scott had picked up the pace now and he was pistoning in and out of her clinging cuntlips with a loud slurping sound. I could feel my prostate getting tingly again so I knew that I would have my third orgasm soon. It was just at that moment that Colette went rigid as if she'd been electrocuted.

I tore my eyes away from watching Scott's and my dicks packing her cunt and anus and saw on the monitor that Colette realized she was getting royally fucked by a black man. She's from a traditional Southern family and there was no way she would have ever dated a black guy or even banged one for shits & giggles. At this point Scott plunged his massive black meat into her stretched cunt and unloaded so much cream into her that some leaked out around the edge of her taut lips. She went rigid with orgasm again, spasming as she could feel his black meat swell up and pulse his cream into her white belly. That did the trick for me and I squirted another load of cream into her intestines. Jeff grunted out loud and Scott and I could see his asshole pulse as he pumped a load of come down Colette's sucking throat.

He pulled his dick out and smeared it over her nipples and jumped off the bed. Colette's hair was soaking wet and stringy from sweat as he chest heaved up and down. Scott and I stayed in place as Rebecca climbed back on the bed and began lapping at Colette's puffed-out clit. Colette came again, softly, after only a minute of oral attention from Rebecca. Scott pulled out with a slurpy pop and their juices spilled out and ran down my cock, balls and buttcheeks. I placed a towel under us to catch any icky stuff and let my softening cock plop out of Colette's gaping asshole. Rebecca was right there and licked everything up; Colette's cunt and anus, my cock and buttcheeks, Scott's glistening cockmeat. It didn't matter. Wow!

The four of us gently untied Colette but left the headphones and blindfold on and went into the kitchen for drinks. I lifted one of the earphones and told Colette I loved her with all my heart and to come out to the kitchen to meet her new friends once the video from the time delay had caught up.

A few minutes later, a well-fucked, exhausted and shaky Colette tottered into the kitchen, still decked out in her vinyl attire and perched atop her platforms. She walked up to Rebecca and French-kissed her deeply, squeezing Rebecca's perky breasts hard enough to leave a handprint. Then she went over to Jeff, knelt down and licked him with one long tongue swipe from his cock to his lips. Next, she turned to Scott and lifted one leg high around his hip and humped her shaven gooey pussy against his bloated but limp cock. Finally, she turned to me with an evil grin and said she'd always had a fantasy that she could finally act out with me and our new friends. But I was to be the recipient of all the attention and she wouldn't give me any details! We all laughed and untensed, knowing that Colette wasn't upset and was totally accepting and into our swinging lifestyle.