Blindfolded Man's Bluff...

Story Info
A blindfolded couple put on a show for a group of voyeurs.
1.8k words
4.42
30.6k
5
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***As far as I can say, this is a true story as confessed to me by a male friend during a drunken game of Truth or Dare one lonely night at college when almost everybody else had gone home for the weekend. I changed any names and consider it a work of narrative non-fiction, a style popularized by Truman Capote. I have all of the main facts (positions, sensations, the word 'undulating', etc.) as described by my friend, I just wrote it down as a story and filled in the details using my own dirty mind. I hope it works.***

Her butt was soft yet firm, and the skin was smooth and felt like velvet under his warm hand. He imagined that it belonged to Annie, Christy, or Ruth, or maybe even his own girlfriend Maria, all of whom had been present before he was taken away and blindfolded ready for the fun.

He had taken his place on the bed and waited patiently for...how long had it been? Ten minutes? Fifteen? It had felt like such a long time until he heard the door open and several sets of footsteps made their way in before the bed moved as the other person - also blindfolded - had been led to it by the women.

He could hear the others take their place around the room to watch, but nobody spoke because speaking was forbidden and would work contrary to the thrill of having a mystery partner, and he could only imagine that it was Annie who was next to him. He hoped it was Annie, dark and exotic with high pouting breasts and perky, erect nipples that it was hell to watch somebody else from the group enjoying while he sat with the others.

He felt a hand on his arm, the hand was cold and it made him shiver slightly, but he turned towards it and took it in his own, then climbed further onto the bed to lay down, and felt his partner lay next to him.

He leaned forward and kissed her. She had soft, warm lips and as he pressed against them he opened her mouth slightly and pushed his tongue in a little way to massage against hers. She was wearing lip balm and it tasted of cherry.

His hand stroked her thigh and felt the curve of her hip which led to a nice stomach which felt like it could have been toned by regular work-outs. Annie had a toned body, he had watched it many times at the gym, envious of the bike saddle between her legs and of the foam grip handle in her hand. Right now he felt the hand touch his face and work through his hair onto the back of his head where it pulled him on top of her. He pressed his genitals against her leg and she moved it rhythmically from side to side, gently caressing it until it hardened and pressed into her now warmed skin firmly. His hand cupped her breast, it was soft and the nipple was soft at first but soon stood rigid under his palm.

Annie never had soft nipples, they always looked rigid, so he decided it must be Christy. Christy was fine too, it was all good.

He squeezed the nipple between his thumb and finger and heard her take a sharp breath that made him want to apologize, before realizing that he wasn't allowed to talk. He lowered his head and sucked the nipple, wrapping his lips around it and flicking it with his tongue before taking his lips off and licking it. It tasted of cherries now as well. Her hand stroked his hair and pulled his head against her soft breasts where he kissed his way along her chest between her nipples. His right hand caressed her stomach and navel and he traced the tidy line of pubic hair under his finger until it stopped and her soft skin began. He gently trailed his finger up and down along her pubic hair while he kissed and licked her softly undulating stomach, her skin burning hot now against his lips.

He felt her pubic hair under his lips and he could smell her sweet scent as it filled his nostrils and aroused him more. Slowly he brushed his mouth downwards and felt the soft hair as it teased his lips, and then he felt her bare flesh touching him and it felt like heaven. Christy always had more hair, he remembered that from the last time he watched. It had to be Ruth.

His lips opened and closed around her clitoris. His fingers opened her slightly and he sucked it gently between his lips before it slipped away again. He kissed it and ran his tongue along her warm skin, tracing her outline before copying his kissing technique and using his own lips to gently push hers open, then slipping his tongue inside a little.

He flattened his tongue over her entire pussy and felt how warm it was. It tasted of cherries now as well. He pushed his tongue deep inside her and tasted her fully, she was sweeter than cherries and he took another, deeper lick before his slippery tongue slid up onto, and then off of her now erect clit.

She pulled his head away and kissed him again, sucking his tongue into her mouth and taking her own juice hungrily.

Her hand found his cock and stroked it gently as it hardened fully, he felt something wet and warm run along the tip and knew it was her tongue tracing a circle around it.

Laying on the bed he felt her kneel up and throw a leg over his head. She knelt over his face and he reached up and grasped her butt, it was soft and firm under his hand as he manoeuvred her over his mouth and felt her pussy touch his lips. He slid his tongue inside her and she moved in small thrusts, pushing it deeper into her.

She leaned forward and he felt a warm sensation around the tip of his cock, then her lips surrounded him. She licked the tip firmly with her soft tongue, then gently sucked him further into her mouth, using the tip of her tongue to massage around the shaft and the thicker part to rub against the head. She moved her head slowly up and down, taking his full length in her mouth and sucking as she moved, all the while gently using her nails to tickle his balls.

He pulled her ass cheeks apart and rubbed her ass with his finger, causing her to moan with surprise and sending a resonant vibration through his entire body. He could feel his orgasm getting close so he sat up a little and lifted her off of his face. The two kissed until his excitement was under control again, then she lifted her leg over his waist.

He pressed his cock length-ways against her pussy and she pressed against him and moved back and forth until her juice covered him, then he pressed the tip against her clit and massaged it firmly while he sucked her neck. Her hair smelled like bubblegum shampoo, he had always found that smell pleasant, but now it was arousing. In the back of his mind he remembered that Ruth was allergic to the bubblegum-smelling shampoo, so he decided that his partner was definitely Maria. He felt silly for not recognizing his own girlfriend sooner.

He pressed his cock against her pussy and slowly leaned backwards, letting it slide inside her inch by inch, feeling her soft warmth envelop him entirely, then as he laid back fully she leaned backwards too and he felt her ass press down on his balls while his cock strained inside her pussy.

She moved slowly at first, from deep to shallow, making his cock massage her g-spot and clit in long strokes, then she leaned forward and rode him like Annie rode that lucky bike in the gym. He pulled her body towards him and her small breasts pressed against his chest, her nipples rubbing against his own while he snatched kisses from her warm, moist cherry lips.

She rolled over and he was on top, pressing hard into her as she wrapped her legs around him and pulled him tight making his thrusts smaller but more forceful. He felt her hips arch and her neck bent back as she lifted her head, and he kissed the tight skin on her hot neck and felt her breathing deepen. She moaned and it sounded familiar, but he couldn't immediately place it.

She pushed him off and he felt her kneel in front of him and press her ass against his thighs. He leaned in and licked her pussy and ass and felt a violent shiver pass through her body. He hoped that he could hold out long enough for that.

He entered her hot pussy from behind and pulled on her hips roughly as she pushed too, it hurt a little but it was so good. He thrusted deep into her and ran his hands over her back onto her shoulders, and she collapsed face-down onto the bed. He laid on top of her and began to thrust harder in a downwards motion from her clit and onto her g-spot, ending up deep inside her before pulling almost all the way out and then back in again. He could feel her pussy squeezing his cock, and she started to shake and moan which made him approach his own orgasm, and finally with a loud moan of his own he buried his face deep in her hair, wrapped his arms around her around her and ejaculated, pressing down hard on her hips.

He pulled out and laid on top of her for a moment, his cock buried between her ass cheeks and he silently regretted not being able to hold out for that next step, but hoped that maybe next time he would do it.

He could hear the quiet giggles of the people all around him and he rolled off and laid there, his cock rapidly softening in the chill of the open air. His partner breathed next to him and he found her hand and gave it a squeeze. It squeezed back. A voice rang out suddenly, startling him slightly.

"Okay guys, you can take off the blindfolds now."

He slipped the blindfold off and looked around at the others. He counted the three other guys and the four women they had turned up with. He was confused and with some trepidation he looked at the girl. It wasn't Annie and it wasn't Christy. It wasn't Ruth or even Maria. She had red hair and green eyes and pale skin punctuated with the occasional freckle, soft pink nipples and a tidy line of red pubic hair leading down to deliciously pink pussy. It was Michelle. She stared back at him, then opened her mouth to speak.

"Ohhhhhh... Umm...hi, bro. Didn't know you did this too."

He closed his eyes and put his head back on the pillow and listened to the laughter of the watchers which filled the room.