Blindside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loquere
loquere
224 Followers

"I said I love you," Lilly replied, pausing before adding, "Take care of your children the best way you can." Alex's heart leapt at hearing her support, giving her a deep kiss triggering another session of love-making and hot sex.

He left late that night. Arriving home, Alex parked in his garage. When he walked boldly into the house, Amy was fast asleep. He opted for the guest bedroom where he slept alone as he was not ready to play his role in their façade. He was only there for his kids and nothing else. But he did plan to tell Amy they would have separate bedrooms once they were back in Palo Alto.

The move to Palo Alto went smoothly and seven months later Amy gave birth to a healthy set of triplets, not twins. Sonograms don't show everything. Much to Alex's joy, they had two boys and one girl. Lilly too was overjoyed as an aunt, but was mistakenly afraid that her lover might emotionally return to the distrusted Amy. Especially after the DNA tests came back confirming they were his kids without a doubt, elevating Amy to the status of wife.

Going forward, Alex never failed to surprise his breath taking executive assistant with a dozen lilies, or roses when the occasion called for it, like every Valentine's Day which they shared locked away together. You see Alex's extraordinary abilities in his first couple of months back on the job, soon demanded a promotion and the option to hire an assistant of his choosing. Lilly having decided to move out of the adult industry alongside Alex's offer, provided an opportunity for the two to solidify their love, alleviating all Lilly's fears of losing her man. Their secret romance only grew stronger with each passing day. Their passion and love for one another only growing stronger.

loquere
loquere
224 Followers