Bliss Ch. 00

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting there at the threshold of a new life, one that didn't include his worshipful male-lovers, Jake exhaled deeply as a stab of pain coursed deep within his body; a pain in both his cock and heart. Fuck it.

He threw back the covers and grabbed his cell phone from atop the dresser. He'd overheard that Heath was visiting friends in Europe for the holiday. But he knew one boy who never left LA. Jake scrolled down to the name AUSTIN NICHOLS and clicked Text Message. Then proceeded to type 'I miss you. Bike ride tomorrow? 6:30, our usual place?'

Jake hesitated, not sure if re-opening this door was a smart move what with Reese now in the picture. He'd come so far. But than... what harm could come from taking a quick bike ride with an old buddy? Before he lost his courage Jake hit send and carefully set the phone back onto the dresser. Leaning back into the bed, he pulled the sheets back up around his bare chest. He stared at the phone, wondering whether Austin would welcome him back with open arms... or with bitter fists. Either way the mere idea of waking up to a morning spent with one of his boys felt even better than Christmas Eve. Jake smiled to himself, glancing past the dresser toward the bedroom window that looked out into the night. The stars were gleaming bright despite the approaching dawn.

We three kings of Orient are... Bearing gifts we traverse afar.
Field and fountain, moor and mountain... Following yonder star.

The last conscious thought Jake had before falling into sleep was of being at the Christmas party, "We Three Kings" resounding in his ears.

O star of wonder, star of night... Star with royal beauty bright,
Westward leading, still proceeding... Guide us to thy perfect Light.