Blizzard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, almost," Allison replied.

"Almost doesn't count," Rick stated, climbing between her legs. As he began to kiss and blow around her pussy, Dan leaned over and kissed her mouth. Their tongues flicked as their open mouths met. Dan kissed around her neck and ears, then moved down to her perky tits.

"I love sucking on your big nipples," he told her as he took one into his mouth. Rick's tongue was now flicking her clit and she began to moan. While Dan sucked her nipples, Rick sucked on her exposed clit and fingered her. It didn't take long for the attention from the two guys to take her over the edge. Her hips gyrated and bucked wildly and her pussy contracted on Rick's fingers. Both of the guys kept working on her as she had a succession of orgasms.

"Dan, lay on your back, and Allison, get his cock hard," Rick directed. They did as ordered and soon his cock was buried in her throat. She used the same technique as Rick had earlier, and soon Dan's cock was rock hard.

"Mount him, Allison," Rick said when he saw Dan was hard. She put her feet on either side of him and squatted down. She took his cock in her petite hand and guided him home. Dan watched as his cock disappeared through her wispy hair and pink labia. Once they had fucked for a while, Rick got behind her. He had a tube of KY he had taken from his backpack. He lubed up his fingers and probed her anus, and she leaned over further to give him ready access. Once he felt her anus start to relax, he removed his fingers and put more KY on his cock, then moved into position and stuck his glistening rod in her ass, just the head at first, and then he worked his way in until he was buried to the hilt. They developed a rhythm, fucking her in both holes simultaneously.

Her body felt like it was on fire as the two of them ravished her. Dan could see her pleasure reflected in her blue eyes. Her cute face was contorted and now looked so evil, so lustful.

"I'm cumming, yes, I'm cumming!" she cried out, as her ass and pussy contracted on the cocks that penetrated her.

"Ahhhhh," Rick yelled as his semen pumped up her ass.

When Dan felt his Rick's big cock pulsating, he started to unload in her pussy. When she felt both of the guys' cumming, Allison came again. When their guns were empty, they all kind of collapsed in a heap on the bed. Once the passions cooled a bit, Dan suggested, "Think we should get some sleep?"

"Yes," Rick and Allison said in unison.

"But first I need to clean up a little. I'll bring you guys a towel," Allison said as she got off the bed and walked to the bathroom, cum dripping from both holes.

When she came out, Rick had already moved to the other bed, so she gave Dan a quick kiss and a towel, then got into bed with her brother and gave him the other towel. After they finished cleaning up, Dan said, "I'm going to turn off the light, if everyone is ready."

"Goodnight," the twins replied.

The next morning, Dan had already showered and made one phone call by the time Rick woke up. "Good morning," Dan said. "I need to make one more phone call to change my appointments and then we can go to breakfast."

"I'll jump in the shower and then Allison can take a quick one," Rick replied.

After they had showered and dressed, and Dan had made his phone call, they went to the restaurant. While waiting for the meal, Dan said, "I have an appointment for three this afternoon. I changed the appointment in Cincinnati to Thursday morning, since I don't know how long it will take us to get there."

"Then we have plenty of time to play," Allison said with a smile. She was sitting next to Dan and when she said that, she squeezed his inner thigh. He felt a tingle in his nuts and couldn't wait till breakfast was over.

"I want to spend as much time in the room with you two as I can," Dan replied.

"We like being with you," Rick said.

When they finished breakfast, the twins went ahead to the room while Dan stopped by the front desk to make sure the room for the night was squared away. The TV in the lobby had on a long weather and road report, so he spent some extra time watching it. When he got back to the room, he saw that the twins had put a 'do not disturb' sign on the door.

Entering the room, he found them naked on the bed, Allison sucking Rick's cock. He stood there for a minute watching the erotic scene. Seeing Rick's hard, pinkish, nine-inch dick slide in and out of Allison's delicate mouth was getting him hot. Rick noticed him and said, "Why don't you join us. We're lonely."

Dan quickly undressed and got on the bed where Rick motioned him to go. He lay opposite the direction Rick was lying, so that his cock was near Rick's face. Dan had a close-up view of Allison giving head. He felt a hand on his balls and then Rick's soft mouth over his cock.

Lust showed in Dan's eyes and Allison saw this. She took Rick's cock from her mouth and placed it by Dan's. He felt a twinge of panic. She recognized this, as she had seen it with other guys in the past. "Don't worry, it won't poison you," she said softly. She reached over and put her hand at the back of his head and pulled his face towards Rick's throbbing cock. Her coaxing and the feeling of Rick's expert touch were enough to convince him that he wanted, even needed, to do this.

Dan opened his mouth and she guided the cock inside. He tasted the salty precum and soon his head was spinning. He was in a 69 with a good-looking teenaged stud and enjoying the hell out of it. He tried to get as much of the cock into his mouth as he could. When it hit the back of his throat he slightly gagged, but pressed on and finally got it all the way in. Rick's blond pubic hair tickled his lower lip and he felt his balls against his nose. He grabbed the balls and massaged them as his head bobbed up and down. His own cock felt like it was in seventh heaven as Rick expertly worked it in and out of his mouth. Allison had moved to the other bed and was finger-fucking herself.

Dan was the first to succumb to the pleasure. His balls felt like they were in a vise and his cock started to throb. He cried out, "Arghhhhh," as his cum spilled into Rick's mouth.

Rick kept sucking him until he was dry. As soon as Dan started to come off his high, he went back to sucking Rick's cock. He soon felt the cock start to pulsate and he closed his lips tightly around it as Rick's spunk filled his mouth with its salty taste. He finished draining him and then got up and went to the bathroom.

When Dan came out of the bathroom, the twins were sitting together on the bed. "Still enjoying yourself?" Allison asked him.

"Yes, I am. You guys are teaching an old dog a lot of new tricks," Dan replied. "I think I'm going to take a short nap." He lay down on the other bed and closed his eyes.

When he woke about 45 minutes later, he heard groans coming from the other bed. He turned over to see Rick with his head buried between Allison's thighs. 'God, these kids sure love sex,' he thought. Watching them for a while made him to want to join the action. He couldn't believe how sexy Allison looked lying on the bed, writhing from the pleasure her brother was giving her. Suddenly she cried out, "I'm cumming!" and her hips bucked while Rick kept his face buried in her snatch.

When she finally calmed down, Rick straddled her chest and she started to suck his cock. Rick glanced over and noticed Dan watching them. "You should be well rested. Are you ready to join us?" Rick asked.

Dan didn't bother to reply. He got up and walked over to the other bed. His cock was already semi-hard from watching the twins. Rick grabbed his balls and pulled him closer. He leaned down and took Dan's cock in his mouth. Both cocks were soon ready for action. "We'll do this a little different this time. I'll mount Allison and you mount me," Rick directed. "Get the tube of KY from the nightstand."

Rick guided his cock into Allison's moist pussy. She moaned, "Ohhh," as it slid deep inside her.

"Lube up your cock with the KY and get behind me. Get the head in first and then you can penetrate all the way," Rick directed, knowing that Dan had never done this before. He liked being fucked in the ass and he was looking forward to the action. He felt fingers spread his cheeks and the head of a cock penetrate his anus. While this was going on, he kept his cock buried in Allison.

Slowly Dan worked his entire length in. He loved the tightness of Rick's ass. When Rick felt he was all the way in, he started to slowly stroke Allison. All three of them developed a slow rhythm and they were moving in unison, enjoying the pleasures of each other's bodies. Rick buried his cock in Allison and pumped his seed as deep inside her as he could. When he started cumming, the muscles in his ass contracted and caused Dan to blow his load. When they stopped cumming, they all lay on the bed hugging one another.

Noticing the time, Dan said, "I need to get ready for my meeting, eat lunch and go. I want to leave early since I don't know what condition the roads are in."

They all took a shower individually, got dressed and went to lunch. Again as they talked at lunch, Allison put her hand on his thigh, making Dan wish he didn't have a meeting. After they finished, Dan left and the twins used the indoor swimming pool.

When he got back from his meeting, Dan decided to have a drink in the motel's lounge before going to the room. He wasn't worried about the twins, as they seemed more than able to entertain themselves. The lounge was crowded, as the motel was still filled with people waiting out the storm. There were no empty tables, so he sat at the bar. While looking around the room, he caught the eye of an attractive woman who gave him a big smile. He had seen her somewhere before, but couldn't quite place her. He was halfway through his dry martini when he noticed the woman standing next to him and they exchanged smiles.

"Care to join me and my husband?" the woman asked.

"Sure," Dan replied. "Are you sitting out the storm too?"

"Yea, we were on our way to Nashville yesterday. My name is Jennifer."

"Mine's Dan."

When she got the drinks, they proceeded to the table. "Dan, this my husband, Jon."

"Pleased to meet you, Jon," Dan said as they shook hands.

When he got a good look at them together, he realized he had seen them at both breakfast and lunch today. He had especially noticed Jennifer, as she was an attractive woman. She had short, black hair, big green eyes, and full, luscious lips. She wore a sweater that tightly covered her ample tits and a skirt that showed off her shapely legs. She was probably about 5'5". Jon had an average build and thinning light brown hair. He wore a neatly trimmed full beard. Both of them appeared to be in their early 40's.

"Some storm," Jon declared.

"One of the worst I've seen in a long time. They sure missed calling that one early enough," Dan replied. "I never would have started out if I had known it was coming."

"Where are you headed?" asked Jennifer.

"Cincinnati."

"Are you traveling with your kids?" Jennifer asked.

"Well, no, they're not my kids." He realized he needed to explain this a little further. "No, I found them hitchhiking just when it started to snow. Then when we got to the motel there was only one room left, so we're all cramped in one room. But they're very nice kids."

"Looks like you get along with them very well," Jennifer said, smiling.

"Yea, we get along just fine."

"I know, it turned me on watching that young chick rubbing your thigh. Looked like you really enjoyed it," Jennifer replied with a sly smile on her face.

"Yea, made me wish we could change places," Jon added and then both he and Jennifer laughed.

Dan wondered where this was going and how he should reply. He decided to let them take the lead. "I didn't realize anyone saw her doing that," he replied. "I guess it's just her way of expressing herself."

"And your way of expressing yourself is getting a hard-on," Jennifer said and again they both laughed.

Dan remembered that when he had left the lunch table, his cock was hard from Allison's hand rubbing his thigh. 'I wonder why they were watching us so closely,' he wondered. "You remember more about what was going on at our table than I do," he said with a smile.

"I don't blame you. She would have the same effect on me," Jon said.

"We need to stop teasing you," Jennifer said. "I'm going to get to the point. We like to party with other couples. If you and your two friends would like to join us, we would love to entertain you. We were lucky enough to get a suite with a hot tub, so it's made for partying. If I'm way off base, just say so."

"Well, I guess I could ask them," Dan replied.

"Why don't you do that. We have stuff to drink and we'll order some finger food from the restaurant so we won't need to go to dinner."

"What's your room number?" Dan asked. "I'll talk to them and then call you."

"69," Jon replied. "Isn't that appropriate?"

"I'll give you a call in about 15 minutes," Dan said as he finished his drink and got up to leave the lounge.

"We'll be there," Jon replied.

Dan discussed the invitation with Rick and Allison and they agreed that it sounded like a great offer. Dan called and said they would be up to the room in half an hour, as he wanted to shower and change clothes first. The twins put on tank tops and shorts while Dan wore a pair of slacks and sport shirt. They knocked on the door and Jennifer answered. She was a knockout in her sexy cocktail dress. It had spaghetti straps and was cut very low. She wasn't wearing a bra and her nipples tented out the silky material. All of them stared at the sexy lady answering the door.

"Come in and make yourself comfortable."

"Jennifer, this is Rick and Allison," Dan said.

"Pleased to meet you, Rick and Allison," Jennifer replied and then kissed both of them.

Jon walked in from the other room and Jennifer said, "Jon, meet Rick and Allison." He was dressed in a silk robe and slippers and looked like he was ready to host a party at the Playboy Mansion.

"Hi, glad you decided to come to our little party," Jon said.

The room they were in was like a large living room. It had two couches and a couple of easy chairs. There was a fancy table against the wall, on which they had set up the food and a bar. In one corner of the room was a hot tub big enough for 8 people. Jon had it running, warming up the water. "In there is the bedroom and bathroom," Jon said pointing to the adjoining room. Dan stuck his head in the door and saw that the bedroom had two king-sized beds.

"Help yourself to the food and drinks," Jennifer said, pointing to the table in the corner. "I didn't know if you two drink, so I had some soft drinks sent up."

"We like wine," Allison replied.

"So do we. Jon, can you help them find one they like? Dan, fix whatever you want."

They all went over to the table, fixed themselves drinks and ate the hors d'oeuvres. While they chatted, all of them were thinking about the fun yet to be had. Jennifer and Jon had lust in their eyes looking at Rick and Allison. Dan couldn't keep his eyes off Jennifer. When she bent over on one occasion he got a glimpse of her tits that made his groin tingle.

After everyone had enough to eat, Jennifer asked, "Jon, do you think the water is warm by now?"

"I'm sure it is, honey," he replied.

"I'm getting another glass of wine and getting in. Anyone care to join me?" Jennifer offered. She refilled her glass and set it down by the hot tub. She moved the straps of her dress off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. Dan took a deep breath when he saw her. Her big tits had large nipples with hardly any areola around them. They were dark brown, contrasting with her creamy complexion. Her pussy was covered with a thick patch of neatly trimmed black hair. She had very shapely legs and a firm, round ass. Dan noticed that both Rick and Allison were staring at her with a gleam in their eyes. As Jennifer stepped into the hot tub, she said, "Don't be shy. Come and join me."

Everyone poured themselves another drink and walk over to the tub. When the twins removed their clothes, Dan saw that Jennifer was paying close attention. Jennifer licked her lips when she saw Rick's nine inches. As they were getting in the tub, Jon removed his robe and Dan saw that he was also paying attention to the twins, as his cock was semi-hard already. Dan was the last to get in. He sat on one side of Jennifer and Rick was on the other. Jon and Allison sat on the other side and he put his arm around her. They all engaged in small talk while they enjoyed the drinks and warm, rushing water. The sexual excitement grew as their naked bodies, stimulated by the hearty drinks, rubbed against each other.

Jon got the action started when he had Allison sit on his lap. He kissed her while he fondled her little tits and rolled her nipples with his fingers. Dan put his arm around Jennifer and reached down and cupped her tit. She looked at Dan and smiled, then he kissed her. Her hand had found its way to Rick's cock and after just a few tugs, it hardened. She lowered her other hand and grabbed Dan's cock and soon she had him hard, too.

Allison was now sitting on the side of the tub, out of the water completely. Jon was running his tongue up and down her legs. Whenever he got near her thighs, he would lightly run his beard over the inside part of them and blow on her golden pussy, causing her to writhe her hips. Dan and Rick sat on the side of the tub and Jennifer moved her head from one lap to the other, hungrily sucking their cocks. While she sucked one, she stroked the other guy's cock with one hand and the massaged the balls of the guy she was giving head to with the other. The guys watched her head bob up and down as she swallowed their cocks.

Jon was running his tongue up and down Allison's pink labia. He could taste, as well as smell, her excitement. He then moved his tongue up to her hooded clit while he inserted two fingers into her tight wet hole. The action on her pussy, combined with the feel of his beard rubbing her inner thighs, soon took her to the next level of excitement. Her head was tipped back, her eyes closed, and she was moaning softly from the pleasure he was giving her. Her pink clit exposed itself and he put his lips around it and sucked. Her hips started to buck and her sight got bleary as her sexual excitement hit its zenith. Once she calmed down, he got out of the tub and led her to the bedroom.

Jennifer and the guys were already there. She lay on her back while Rick straddled her face and she sucked his cock. Dan had his head between her legs with his tongue penetrating her thick, black pubic hair. He loved the feel of her hair tickling his face. He moved his tongue in and out of her inner lips. Her pussy responded to his probing by excreting her love juice. Dan buried his face in her bush as he put his tongue as deep as he could into her pussy, loving the taste of her.

Jon and Allison were on the other bed, locked in a 69. He felt as if his cock was going to explode as she expertly swallowed him to the hilt and her long, silky hair rubbed his thighs. He was tongue-fucking her pussy while he used a finger to probe her anus. He then rolled her over onto her back and turned himself around. His cock was glistening with her saliva and his precum. Her pink labia was enlarged from the excitement and stood out through her wispy pubic hair. He looked down into her passion-glazed blue eyes; she looked like she was dying to be fucked. His cock was throbbing as it entered her teenaged love nest. He grabbed her ankles and lifted her for deeper penetration, then buried himself in her tight moist pussy. "Ohhh!" she moaned as she felt him enter her. She loved to get fucked, especially by older guys.