Blonde Fucks Blacks Ch. 15

Story Info
White BBW seduces black athlete with strap-on.
1k words
3.32
29.1k
2
0

Part 15 of the 20 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 10/25/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers

There is nothing I love doing more than ramming my dildo deep into a black man's ass. I don't know why. I guess I'm simply addicted to it. Which explains why I've got my boyfriend Jackson Hall on all fours right now, face down and ass up. I gleefully slam my dildo deep into his ass. He squeals. I laugh heartily. I simply love that sound. Fucking black men in the ass with my strap-on is addictive.

My name is Katharine Hollister. I'm a six-foot-two, busty, kind of plump young woman with bone-white skin and blonde-white hair. My eyes are an icy blue. I've been told my big tits, wide hips and huge round ass are my best features. I've always been a large woman and I've never been pretty. Most men don't find women who weigh two hundred and sixty pounds pretty. I don't care, though. I want what everyone else wants. Respect. Love. Money. Sex. And I don't care who knows it.

When I met Jackson Hall during my freshman year at Winston College in Boston, Massachusetts, we didn't look like we'd mesh. Hell, we didn't look like we'd hook up either. I was the heavyset young woman whom Winston College practically drafted onto its women's varsity rugby team. He was the six-foot-tall, good-looking, muscular and totally sexy black stud who played baseball for Winston College and was absolutely worshiped by sexy black girls. Fortunately for me, I was good at reading people. And I knew that Jackson Hall had a thing for fat white chicks. He also had another more hidden fetish. Like a lot of guys, he secretly wanted to get fucked by a woman wearing a strapon dildo. That was more than okay by me.

We met while going to the athletic department. It's one of my favorite hangouts. It's the only place where I felt welcome. The Winston College women's rugby team w as full of tall, fat chicks. I didn't feel so alone. We stood apart from the other student-athletes. Winston College had quite a few sports, all of which compete in the NCAA Division Two. They fielded men's baseball, basketball, cross country, soccer, swimming, ice hockey, volleyball, football, wrestling, rugby, golf and tennis along with women's softball, basketball, cross country, soccer, swimming, volleyball, ice hockey, field hockey, wrestling, rugby, golf, tennis and equestrian. Most of the other student-athletes were lithe, good-looking people. The women's rugby team was known as the Fat Chicks Club, and not affectionately.

Life on campus was okay for the most part. I liked school. I did well in my criminal justice classes. I liked playing rugby. Unfortunately, there was a downside. I was desperately lonely and hadn't had sex in ages. One day, I spotted the sexy Jackson Hall by himself in a dark, isolated corner of the Winston College campus library. He was jerking off while watching online porn. That's not the most disturbing part. In the video he watched, a tall white woman with black hair who was dressed in a nurse outfit sodomized a very dark-skinned man with a strapon dildo. She gleefully rammed the dildo up his ass and he begged her for more. Wow. I was stunned. I had never seen anything like this before.

I felt kind of bold and sat next to Jackson while he jerked off. He gasped in shock. I smiled and told him I found him intriguing. I was turned on by the sight of a black man jerking off to kinky porn. Jackson was stunned. I also told him I'd suck his cock if he let me. He hesitated, then smiled. I grinned and knelt before him. I sucked his cock while he watched the video. Needless to say, he came who knows how many times that night. And that, folks is how it all began. We began hooking up for kinky sexual encounters on a nightly basis. Along the way, I bought a strapon dildo to satisfy Jackson Hall's strangely kinky urges.

I would show up at his dorm and we'd have regular sex. He has a long and thick, uncircumcised black cock and the biggest hairy balls I've ever seen. I love feeling his big black dick in my pussy. After he pounded my tight pussy with his big black cock, I would suck his dick to get him hard again. He gets hard really fast after fucking. I love that about him. I even let him fuck me in the ass. I would get on all fours, face down and ass up with my hands spreading my plump white ass cheeks wide open. Jackson would come up behind me and slide his cock into my asshole. I screamed like a banshee the first time the black baseball stud fucked me in the ass. His thick cock sliding in and out of my asshole made me feel like I was being split in two. It hurt like hell in spite of the lube we used but I got used to it. Soon, I was asking him for anal more and more. He loved plowing his big black cock into my tight white ass. We both got off on it.

What I really got off on was sodomizing him with my big strapon dildo. I would put him on all fours and slam my dildo deep into his asshole. He would scream like a little bitch while stroking his cock. I knew he loved getting fucked in the ass by my strapon dildo. I enjoyed stretching the black man's ass with my dildo. He did the same thing to my ass with his cock when I let him fuck me. Turnabout is fair play, folks. Yeah, I loved fucking him. To top things off, my strapon had a special button which released hot artificial cum deep inside my black lover's ass when I pressed it. Jackson would scream so loudly then. I would cum almost every time that happens. I loved it. And this, folks, is how I met my future husband.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers