Blonde Fucks Blacks Ch. 20

Story Info
Blonde BBW with strapon falls for bisexual black man.
1.2k words
2.65
26.6k
3

Part 20 of the 20 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 10/25/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers

Assholes were meant to be fucked. That's what I tell myself as I ram my dildo deep into his black ass. I stroke his big black dick with my free hand and look into his eyes as I fuck him. His name is Mark Texeira. He's a tall black guy I am deeply in love with. And because I love him, I'm drilling my twelve-inch dildo deep into his ass. It's the only way he'll stay faithful to me. Ever since he told me he was bisexual, I've been racking my brain trying to come up with a way to satisfy his bisexual urges. Otherwise I fear he might go to other men. I can't lose him to a man. I don't want to lose him to anyone. The strap-on solution is my last resoirt.

My name is Amber Tally. I'm a six-foot-tall, blonde-haired, somewhat thick-bodied and big-bottomed Irishwoman living in the city of Bridgewater, Massachusetts. I've never been what men or women consider to be beautiful. Being tall and heavyset isn't a good look on a woman. I've seen big handsome men. They look like professional football players or international wrestling champs. The big and tall look works on a man. Most people don't care for it on a woman. My whole life I've been lonely. I've never had a boyfriend until I met Mark. I thought I was going to die, alone and forgotten. Until all that changed. Suddenly, I had a man in my life. A tall and good-looking black stud from my college's varsity football team. A fine-looking black guy who could have his pick of women chose me. I felt so lucky. Then something came along which threatened to ruin it all. Mark Texeira was bisexual.

I couldn't believe it. How could such a handsome, tall black college football stud be queer? Oh, well. I couldn't abandon him. I loved him too much. He was all I had. I couldn't go back to the way I was. Alone, friendless and sexless. I'd rather die. So I did some research on bisexual men. I watched videos about them. What I saw amazed me. In one video, a bisexual guy said he much preferred having his kinky girlfriend work him with her strap-on dildo than to hook up with random guys. Well, that gave me an idea. I went to the adult video store, bought some sexy lingerie, along with lube and a strap-on dildo. I was determined to keep my man by any means necessary. When I approached Mark, he thought I was joking. I told him I was serious. Then I led him to my bed. Let the fun begin.

I knelt before Mark and began sucking on his cock. He has a really big dick. Ten inches long and quite thick. Also, he's uncircumcised. He's the first uncut man I've ever seen. Hell, he's the first man I've ever seen naked that wasn't in a magazine or video. He looked hot. I didn't mind him being uncut. He accepted my body the way it is when most people rejected me for my looks. So I returned the favor and accepted him the way he was. I sucked his cock and licked his big hairy black balls like my life depended on it. Mark groaned as I worked my magic on him. When he came, I eagerly drank his seed. I like the way Mark's cum tastes. Salty and sexy. Just like him. Afterwards, I offered him a truly special treat.

I handed Mark the lubricant, and told him to make good use of it. Then, I got on all fours and spread my plump white ass cheeks wide open. Mark gasped in surprise. I turned around and told him I wanted him to fuck me in the ass. He still looked puzzled. Lots of guys are surprised when they find out some women like to get fucked in the ass. I've experimented all by myself with various dildos and other sex toys which I inserted into my mouth, pussy and ass. That's how I discovered I kind of liked anal sex. So I told Mark to get his ass in gear and fuck me in the booty. He grinned, and rubbed his cock. He came up behind me and pressed his cock against my backdoor. With a swift thrust, he went in.

I've inserted everything from dildos to carrots, and even small cucumbers up my ass but I've never had a dick up my ass before. Especially a big black cock like Mark's. My sexy black stud shoved his cock into my asshole. I screamed as he began pumping his dick into me. Folks, I'm not even going to lie. It hurt like hell. Even with the lubricant which Mark applied all over his cock before entering me. He gripped my hips and pumped his cock in and out of my asshole. It was more intense than I thought it would be. Talk about a turnon! I found myself screaming like a woman possessed as Mark slammed his cock into my shit hole. It hurt, but also felt kind of good. I screamed and begged him for more. Mark roared as he buried his dick into my asshole. I could tell he loved it. Good. If this bisexual black man had a girlfriend who willingly gave up her ass, would that please him enough to forsake chasing men? I didn't ask. I could only hope. I screamed as Mark came, flooding my asshole with his cum.

Man, that was intense. Afterwards, I asked Mark to try something new with me. At this point, he was down for whatever. After pulling his big black cock out of my now gaping asshole, he told me he was game. I asked him to trust me. Then I produced my strap-on dildo. He grimaced, and hesitated. I smiled and told him to relax. I'd be gentle with him. He was kind of curious so he went along with my plan. I put him on all fours, raised his legs in the air and spread his ass cheeks. Then, I greased up my dildo by dipping it into the can of lube and shoved it up my sexy black man's tight asshole. Mark screamed as my dildo penetrated his asshole. I held him into place, using my weight to hold him down while shoving the dildo into his ass. I slowed down, letting him adjust to it. Slowly, I worked the dildo into his booty hole. After a while, he relaxed and enjoyed. I fucked him hard and fast, slamming the dildo deep inside his ass. He screamed in pain and pleasure. We went at it like this all night. I think he enjoyed himself.

After this memorable episode, Mark and I lay on the bed. He was sleeping next to me, tired after a night of steamy sex. I wonder if he dreamed and if so, what did he dream about? I can tell you what I dream about. Me and Mark living together somewhere in the big city. Working and raising a family. I love this man and I'm not losing him to anyone, man or woman. I'll do whatever it takes to make him happy. And if after all that he still leaves me, there's gonna be hell to pay. Don't know what I'll do but it won't be pretty.


Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers