Blondes are Not The Only Fun Ones

Story Info
A blind date leads to so much more.
1.8k words
4.08
27.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For fuck's sake, get out of the apartment!"

I had kept indoors after my break up with my girlfriend. It was about six months ago, but I guess didn't want to get into anything at the moment. My roommate was constantly on my case telling me I need to get out and try to forget about that mind numbing succubus (my ex-girlfriend).

"You know what your problem is Charlie," he said to me, "You basically go out with the same bitches."

I laughed. "What the fuck does that mean Reshie?" I knew exactly what he meant, I had a "type" when it came to women- blonde hair and blue eyed, but I didn't want to admit that they were my demise. I had known Reshie for about five years. We had gone to the same school and decided to room together. He was about 6 feet tall, olive skinned, curly black hair, seeing that he was of Indian decent. I on the other hand was about 5 feet 10 inches, straight black hair and fair skin.

"I have a friend..."

"NO!!! No blind dates!"

"Listen, she is really cool, very funny, nothing like the girl you date, she actually has a personality,"

In my mind I new exactly what "great personality" meant, she was ugly. But I figured it couldn't hurt. One date isn't going to kill me. So I agreed.

"So if this girl is so great, why haven't you dated her Reshie," Reshie smiled and blushed. "We dated once, but it didn't work out, so we remained friends."

We agreed for Saturday afternoon at the coffee shop, nothing screams serious about that. I dressed casually, a simple blue jeans and a black t-shirt. I went about 10 minutes early so I could see the "creature" that Reshie had set me up with. At exactly 2:00 pm I felt someone tap me on the shoulder.

"Are you Charlie?" she asked "I'm Rhonda."

I was speechless, but extended my hand to her to be polite. I can't believe this I thought Reshie set me up with a black girl. She was very full figured-thick thighs, big breast and a narrow waist.

"Hunny I think you should close your mouth, you may catch flies," she mocked

I laughed realizing that I may have been staring very hard at her. She definitely wasn't my type, but she was very pretty, she may have looked better if she wasn't wearing her glasses.

"So what is with your fixation with blondes Charlie boy, huh?"

"I dunno,"

"I'm sure you know, I'm sure when you were a little boy, some cute little blonde girl was oh so nice to you and it has been your obsession ever since."

I felt like I was on the spot, I didn't need to be interrogated by some girl who doesn't know anything about me. I automatically got on the defensive. And I guess she could tell by the look on my face.

"I have to go Rhonda, but it was very nice meeting you."

I got up immediately and left, I didn't even give her the chance to say good-bye. What was wrong with me? I felt terrible for being so rude to Reshie's friend. I took the long way home; I had to clear my head, because I knew Reshie was going to kick my ass for what I did.

I arrived home at about 4:30 pm. I could hear Reshie in the kitchen. I walked over towards the kitchen to get something to drink.

"Are you forgetting something Charles?" I looked at him puzzled, was I supposed to bring Rhonda back with me.

"You left your cell phone in the café; Rhonda is coming over at 6:00 pm with your phone."

"And the cooking?"

He shot me a "fuck you" look; obviously he was cooking dinner for her to make up for me being a complete shit to her earlier. I was about to explain my self when he cut me off. He didn't want to hear my reasoning or my bullshit. He just said to be sure to be ready for dinner.

At exactly 6:00 pm I heard the door bell ring. God is she always on time like that I thought. I could hear Reshie greeting her, the laughter spread throughout the apartment. It suddenly fell silent, and then there was a knock at my door.

"Come in!"

"Hi Charlie boy, here is your cell phone."

"Oh thanks, I wanted to say...,"

She cut me off and told me not to worry about it; it was just one date, nothing too serious. She just smiled and turned around and left the room. I couldn't help but notice how short her dress was. It showed just enough of her caramel toned skin. Her hair was very curly and seemed like a halo around her head. Now that she wasn't wearing her glasses I could see her eyes -- almond shaped, long alluring eyelashes and the colour of her skin. Her lips were pink, plump and luscious. They were calling me to taste them, touch them. Those black boots led my eyes to her large firm ass. I could just bend her over and caress those hot thighs. I got so hard at the thought of it. I was such an idiot, I could have had her all to myself, but I had to act like an asshole to her. I felt ashamed but I had to come out of my room. I walked into the dining area to see Reshie and Rhonda sitting at the table. Her face lit up when I walked in, Reshie noticed this and smiled. Was this his plan all along? She motioned for me to sit beside her, and I did. The scent of lavender caresses my nose so gently.

After I apologized for being a complete asshole, we all laughed and talked liked old friends. That was until the vodka entered the equation.

"What's your favourite position Rhonda?" Reshie asked. She laughed a bit, mainly from the vodka. "Oh come on Reshie like you don't know," she replied laughing

"I want to know," I interjected

She stared directly at me; her eyes seemed to burn into me. She stood up and pulled her dress up slightly, accidentally revealing her black lace panties and sat on my lap. We stared face to face; she flashed a devilish grin and whispered in my ear.

"This is my favourite position - me on you Charlie." I wasn't able to hide my erection any longer, I knew she felt it. She kissed me on the cheek and got off my lap. I needed to fuck her, I have never felt such desire for any woman and I wanted more of it. I looked over at Reshie and saw that Reshie had completely passed out on the table. Rhonda and I looked at each other and carefully guided drunken Reshie to his room. I stood by the door and watched her remove his shoes and pants and shirt, and also positioned a bucket beside him just in case. Well isn't she sweet I thought, nothing like the other girls I have been with. I looked up and realized that I had been staring at her for a long time.

"I'm sorry I was staring."

"No you're not; you're just taking in the view."

She walked towards me and stared me directly in the face, pressed her curvaceous body against mine. Her lips at first gently grazed over mine, leaving me yearning for more. She kissed me slowly at first; I wrapped my arms around her body and then grabbed her ass. She pulled away from me slightly and began to suck gently on my bottom lip. My cock was stiff and ready for her pussy. I pulled her into my room and sat on a chair. She stood before me leaning against the closet. She unhooked her dress, it fell to the floor. She stood before me in her panties, black boots and nothing more. Her breasts were large about a 34D, her nipples erect, as if to say she was eager as I was. She unzipped her boots and slowly pealed the panties off her pussy. She walked and stood before me, her pussy directly in my face. I could smell and see the wetness for her pussy.

"If you want to continue, you're gonna have to remove your clothes Charlie."

I was so lost in her body that I completely forgot. I quickly pulled off my shirt, pants and boxers. She pushed me gently on the chair. My dick was rigid and ready for her pussy. She knelt before me and clasped the base of my dick, stroking it firm and slowly. My head dropped back a bit, and a low moaned escaped my mouth. Then I felt something warm and wet on the tip of my dick. She engulfed my 7 inch dick with precision, sucking my dick like a vacuum. I let my head fall back and enjoyed the pleasure surging through my body. I bucked my hips forward, fucking her beautiful face and with that the grabbed the base of my dick tighter. Shit I was gonna cum. I tried to tone down my moans; I didn't want to wake Reshie. But I couldn't help it, I knew I was cumming.

"I'm gon..." Before I could finish I unloaded my load in her mouth. She smiled as to say the night is not over yet. It was my turn to make her explode with pleasure. I got up off the chair, pulled her to me and kissed her.

"Get on the bed!" I commanded. She excitedly climbed on my bed and spread her legs. I guess she was just as eager as I was. I knelt between her thick thighs, savoring the scent of her pussy. She jumped when my tongue touched her clit and I knew I had her right where I wanted her (on her back). I gently separated the lips of her pussy, and started attacking her pussy like a mad man. She was in fits of ecstasy, screaming for me to fuck her. My tongue did circular motions around her clit while I inserted one finger into her wet pussy. I could feel her body tensing beneath me, gasping for breath; I knew she was going to cum. I sucked on her clit harder and finger fucked her harder; I knew her body couldn't take much more of it.

"Get on your knees!" With out hesitation, she was one her knees ready for me. I was so horny I thrusted into her. She screamed and grabbed the sheets on the bed. At first a started slow, but quickly sped up my strokes. The harder I fucker her, the loader she moaned, and the more it turned me on. Her body started to vibrate, and her moans more guttural. I looked and saw the cum running down her legs. That imagine pushed me other the edge, I grabbed her ass and made one last deep thrust into her pussy and came. She faced me and we kissed softly, deeply.

"So I guess you're over blondes huh Charlie?" Rhonda asked jokingly. I laughed and nodded, I sure was.