Blondie at 30,000 Feet

Story Info
A flight becomes more than he anticipated.
940 words
4
45.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You board your flight and start searching for your seat. You find your window seat and store your things in the overhead. You sit in your seat and get comfortable for the flight. You watch a group of passengers boarding the plane when you see this cute blonde BBW enter the plane. MMMMmmm... Wouldn't you like to spend some time between her thighs? You catch her eye as she makes her way past you. She winks at you and gives you a grin.

As you turn you attention back to the boarding passengers, a greasy salesman type guy plops down in the seat beside you. He starts trying to get your attention by talking about how he is taking this trip to find investors for his line of personalized sex toys. He doesn't realize you aren't paying attention when you hear a female voice saying, "Sir, I think you have my seat." You look up to see the blonde standing in the aisle looking at the guy who is still talking to himself. He checks his pass and realizes he is in the wrong row and allows the young woman into her seat. She squeezes into her seat and apologizes when her size edges into your space. You are more than happy to have her pressed against you as your cock starts to twitch as you get a whiff of her sexy perfume. You try to relax as the flight attendant goes over the pre-flight instructions.

As the plane taxies down the runway, you look over to the woman beside you to notice she is listening to her iPod with her eyes squinched closed and you can hear her muttering a prayer under her breath. That is when you feel a hand reaching for yours and look down to see pale white skin engulfed in your dark hand. She squeezes your hand tightly as the plane takes to the air. As the plane levels off, she apologizes and tries to pull her hand from yours. You hold on and look into her eyes and just smile. Her pale skin blushes softly as she settles her hand into yours.

As the flight gets underway, the lights dim softly and you are so glad you decided to take a night time flight. How else would you be able to hide the hard on that has started to tent your pants? As the in flight movie starts, you notice the woman next to you has again closed her eyes and leaned back in her seat. Her quick breathing lets you know she still has not relaxed for the flight. You can feel her pulse pounding as her wrist lies against yours.

You pull your hand away from hers and turn her hand palm down to cup your thigh. Your free hand reaches up to slowly stroke up and down her arm to try to get her to relax. Without opening her eyes, she turns her hand and gives you a small smile. As her breathing slows and deepens you take the chance to really check her out. Her fabulous thighs are encased in denim. Her shirt has ridden up higher than it should and you can barely make out the pale flesh of her stomach. Her shirt has slipped at her shoulder giving you a glimpse of a pale pink bra. You study her face...her full pink lips and her eyelashes lying against her plump cheeks. Your cock swells as you imagine having her naked in your bed.

You lean back in your seat and close your eyes to get some sleep during the flight. Her hand still rests on your thigh as yours is lightly wrapped around her wrist. Soon, you fall asleep and start to dream of the woman next to you. You imagine her hand traveling higher to cup your raging cock. She rubs and squeezes your hard flesh as you quietly moan. You hear the sound of your zipper going down and then you feel her warm hand pull your hard cock free of its confinement. She lightly trails her fingernail from the bottom of the shaft all the way to the head. Your cock bobs in excitement. The sound of her soft laughter reaches your ears.

You feel her shift in her seat towards you. You feel her warm breath in your ear as she whispers to you how she wants you to fuck her wet pussy with your hard cock. As she tells you that she wants for you to pound her hard and fast, her hand speeds up the stroking on your cock. She tells you how good it would feel to have you inside her tight pussy. You can feel your balls tighten as you ache to cum. She whispers in your ear that she wants to taste your cum and then you feel her warm wet mouth close over your cock. You can't hold back and shoot your load deep in her throat.

You jerk awake as the captain signals that you are about to begin your descent. You look at the woman next to you who is gathering her things but has a wicked little grin on her face. As you buckle your seat belt, you notice your zipper is down. You glance quickly to the softly laughing woman who puts her finger to her lips and shakes her head as she shushes you. She leans over and gives you a quick kiss on your lips. As you move to re-zip your pants, you lick your lips tasting the saltiness left behind by her kiss.

Maybe it wasn't a dream after all?