Blondie Becomes a Black Cock Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
raven2018
raven2018
306 Followers

“Why don’ you come ovah heah, Honey?” followed by a girlishly giggled, “Why sure, Baby, thought you’d never ask.”

Upon returning, I found my buxom blond wife sitting on Roosevelt’s lap with her arm around his neck, her hands caressing his muscular arms and shoulders. His very black, left forearm was resting on her soft, creamy thigh with his hand up under her slip. The startling contrast between her Anglo fairness, accentuated by her pink and white lingerie and hot pink lipstick, and this big, rugged looking stud’s coal-black, Negro muscularity was one of the most erotic things I have ever witnessed. Roosevelt had to be the biggest man we’d ever met for a party and I knew how much my diminutive wife truly loved to get fucked by big men. I was almost tingling with anticipation; I could only imagine the excitement they felt.

When I handed them their drinks, Blondie took a sip then smiled up at me wickedly and said,

“Oh yeah, you done good, Sugar; you done found your little ol’ wife a big ol’ handsome, black stud to give her some hot, black lovin, oh yes you surely did. Just look at these muscles, Honey.”

Turning back to him, she ran a hand over a massive bicep and fawned,

“Oh yeah, Baby, you are solid muscle; I just love to get fucked by big ol’ strong studs, Lover, don’t I though? We’re gonna have us a good time tonight, Sugar, a real good time, oh yeah.”

Looking into his eyes, Blondie said,

“Baby, I guess I should tell you that I’ve had my share of white men, but I just got my first black dick last month. And guess what?”

Roosevelt grinned from ear to ear and rumbled,

“Bet yo’ hot li’l white ass loved it, Honey.”

Blondie returned his grin, full wattage, and murmured,

“You better believe it, Rosie, you better believe I did!”

Emboldened by my wife’s brashness and crude language, Roosevelt moved his big black arm further under her slip. I knew the moment his finger went in her pussy, because Blondie let out a small, happy groan, moved her left hand to the back of his head, her right to his cheek, then bent her own head down and kissed him very softly, her tongue lightly probing his opening mouth. This was going very well, very well indeed. The night she fucked Tommy, she'd been somewhat put off by his appearance and hadn’t been willing to kiss him at all. Now, Blondie’s second black experience was starting off much better than her first; it looked like Rosie here was in for some very hot fucking tonight. My wife was certainly giving him a very warm welcome, sitting there on his lap kissing him hungrily. She cooperatively spread her legs to allow his long black middle finger to continue probing her pussy. As soon as she spread for him, their kissing became more urgent until she was kissing him hotly and wetly, her tongue caressing his. Tearing her lips from his a few minutes later, she cupped her right breast and guided it into his waiting mouth. When he began to suck, she groaned and spread her legs even wider offering her hungry, white pussy completely to the probing manipulations of those long, thick, black fingers.

After a few more minutes of heated foreplay, Blondie disengaged from her Nubian stud and stood up. One of her favorite tapes had started playing on the boom box and she smiled at her guest and asked coyly,

“Want me to dance for you, Baby?” to which he responded with a toothy grin and a rumbling,

“You know it, Honey!”

I was thrilled that Blondie wanted to dance for this black man, this total stranger she was preparing to submit to sexually. I had fantasized about watching my gorgeous wife dance for this black stranger, wanting to see her tease him a little, give him a good look at all the soft, white goodies he was about to get those big, rough, black hands on, make him appreciate this fine piece of white ass I’d brought down to Miami for his casual use. Arranging her slip back in place, Blondie began moving to the music, smiling at her very attentive guest as her hips began a suggestive, undulating movement to the slow tempo, Bob Seeger song. Crossing her arms in front of her, she slowly pulled the spaghetti straps of her pink slip off her shoulders, dropping them down over her upper arms until her breasts, pushed up and out by the shelf bra were exposed. Her pink, glossy, bubble gum flavored nipples were hard as pencil erasers and she began to thumb them as she moved back and forth in front of Roosevelt.

When the music tempo picked up on the next song, so did my wife’s seductive strutting and prancing. Her eyes were locked on her black lover’s, mesmerizing him as she moved her body enticingly. Dancing in close to her enraptured admirer, she hiked the clingy, pink slip up to her midriff, hooked her thumbs into the tops of her sheer bikini panties and slowly pulled them down below her knees. With her eyes locked on his, she stepped out of the panties and backed away from him, letting him look at her exposed dark bush. Her swollen labia were distended beneath her pubic hairs, offering fleshy pink confirmation of her body’s readiness to accommodate his cock. She danced another couple of numbers, showing off the neat, hirsute pussy that would be all his in just a few more minutes.

Moving in closer to him, Blondie dropped to her knees in front of him and removed his shoes and socks. Unfastening his belt, she tugged his slacks and shorts down from his raised hips and off over his bare feet, exposing his large, hard cock. It wasn’t as long as Tommy’s had been but it was still more than nine inches and very thick. I watched, fascinated as my white wife kneeled, as if in adoration, and began to lick and suck her second big, black dick.

Blondie was in total slut mode now, clearly demonstrating to this black man that she was his for the evening, for whatever pleasures he desired, that her husband’s presence was not a limiting factor. Rather, it was going to add to the excitement; for everything they did tonight would transpire right before her white husband's very eyes. This beautiful, married, blond, white slut wanted to be his personal whore tonight, all his, for his complete sexual gratification, offering herself and her hot, tight, white pussy to him, with her husband’s complete, eager acquiescence. She was offering him not just a willing, but also an enthusiastic receptacle, for his hot, Negro sperm. Tonight, this descendant of slaves was going to plant his potent African seed deep in the belly of this white, southern beauty, herself a descendant of the people who had subjugated his forbears, while her compliant husband watched him do it. How many of his ancestral brothers had looked with lusting eyes on the fair wives and daughters of their masters. Tonight he was going to fulfill their fantasies. Oh yes, tonight he was going to get to give this white bitch the fucking of her life right in front of her honkie husband. I mused that the number of black men who harbored this particular fantasy was probably legend, and tonight, this one very fortunate black man was actually going to do it.

Now I had, by this time, watched my wife have sex with more than thirty different men, on more than twice or three times that many occasions, meaning I had actually watched her get screwed well over a hundred times, and never before had I witnessed anything as erotic as this: my white wife, on her knees between this black man’s spread legs, his hairy black balls cupped in her tiny left hand, her right jacking him off while her hot-pink lips moved up and down the shaft, from purple head back down to balls, kissing, licking and sucking as he moaned with pleasure. It occurred to me that he might come in her mouth, something I would very much like to see, but he surprised me by suddenly sitting upright. Slipping his hands under Blondie’s armpits and lifting her effortlessly to a standing position, he nudged her toward the bed, rumbling,

“C’mon, Baby, I gotta get some a yo’ fine little white pussy.”

As my wife lay back on the bed, she worked the clinging, pink slip up over her hips and spread her legs wide, opening herself up to him. Holding out her arms and looking at him through heavy-lidded eyes, she growled throatily,

"Come on Roosevelt, my big strong black stud, fuck me, Baby, oh yeah my hot little white pussy has been soooo hungry for some more big ol’ black dick for soooo long."

I pulled a chair to the side of the bed and before sitting down, leaned over the bed whispered,

“Hey, Babe, you sure about the rubbers?”

Her retort was immediate and loud enough for Roosevelt to hear,

“No rubbers, Sugar, I want to feel it when this big ol handsome hunk gets his nuts off.”

She smiled at Roosevelt, standing naked on the other side of the bed, almost ten inches of erect ebony cock sticking straight out in front him, and said,

“How ‘bout you, Darlin’, you want to put a rubber on that thing? You worried about catching something or getting me pregnant?”

Roosevelt smiled and replied,

“Ain’t worried ‘bout no disease, Pretty Lady, “An it’s you and your ol’ man gotta worry bout me knockin’ yo’ sweet li’l white ass up, Honey, not me!”

Blondie smiled at him and purred seductively,

“Well, Sugar, you heard what I just told my husband didn’t you? C’mon, Baby, get in bed.”

Smiling at her answer, this glistening black behemoth climbed on the bed, and as I watched breathlessly, he embraced my wife, who looked tiny and pale in his massive arms. He rolled between her widespread legs and mounted her upturned bottom as she reached down between them and positioned the head of his cock against her labia. Blondie gasped as those warm, pink, rubbery gates to her womb parted in welcome and quickly engulfed the huge, purplish glans of his penis; in the next moment, five inches or so of his big black cock slid into her creamy, lubricated cunt without hesitation. As it did, she emitted a soft groan and said,

"Oh God, yessss that feels good, so good, Lover; oh, god yes, I’ve been wanting some more black cock for ever since that first night; give it to me, Baby, oh yeah, give me your black lovin’ you big, strong stud."

Blondie began moving her hips in concert with his, the two of them moving slowly at first but picking up the tempo of the music until they had it all the way in and were going at it hard. I was for the second time, watching a black man fuck my wife. However, I was for the first time, watching her really fuck a black man back with total abandon. With Tommy, she’d been somewhat hesitant the first time although she’d become more responsive when he fucked her the second time that night. But she’d been talked into that; this was an entirely different scenario; she was here because she wanted to be here, she had asked to be brought to this black man. So tonight with Roosevelt there was no pretending she didn’t want to do it, so she was letting go completely. She was matching his powerful thrusts with her own hip gyrations, enthusiastically fucking him back, working hard to get that big black dick deep inside her, twisting and squirming her hips, pushing her pelvis against his, seeking his hot seed.

I sat enthralled, amazed that my hot little slut wife could so easily accommodate such a large man. I leaned in closer, so I could hear her talking dirty to her black lover. She was accentuating the racial aspects of what they were doing, telling him how much she wanted his big, black dick to shoot a hot load in her soft white belly while her husband watched. Listening very closely from my chair beside the bed, I heard her whisper,

"Oh yessss, Big Stud, fuck my sweet, little, white pussy good, just like you're doing; oh, God, yeeaaah, fuck me, Baby, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me! Your big, black cock feels so good in my white pussy, Baby, so good! I've been wanting to feel your cock in me ever since we got your letter, Stud; I've been so horny waiting for tonight, waiting for your black lovin, Darlin."

I wasn’t sure whether she intended me to hear it or not when, some ten minutes after they started fucking, Blondie ratcheted up the excitement to an even higher level by urging him to make her cum on his cock, telling him quite correctly,

"I wanna cum on your cock, Baby. My husband can’t make me cum with that ol’ white dick but I bet you can, Big Man, cause your dick’s a lot bigger than his. It’s longer, it’s thicker and you fuck better, Baby. I've never cum on a black dick before and I want to; you wanna to be the first black stud to make my sweet little white pussy come, Lover, hmmm, do you?"

Although I wasn’t too thrilled with how she was imparting the information, it was true; Blondie habitually had difficulty achieving orgasm through intercourse, not just with me but with most other guys, too. It rarely happened, and then only when she was extremely excited. I, and her other lovers, normally took care of that problem by eating her pussy, a method that always got results. Of course she was quite adept at achieving orgasm by herself with her “toys” as she referred to her extensive assortment of vibrators. But she was right, he just might be the guy to get her off with his cock; she was certainly hot enough to cum on his cock as she told him,

"I want you to, Rosie, oh yes, Big Man, I want you to make me cum all over your big, black dick with my husband sitting right there watching, Lover, oh yes, make me cum, Darlin', make that white boy’s wife cum all over your big black cock while he just sits over there and jacks off! Show him, Baby, show him! Show him what it takes to satisfy his woman! Show him, Lover!”

Then Blondie surprised me by glancing over at me and winking quickly, probably wanting me to think that she was just talking trash to get him more excited. I reasoned that was probably half the truth. I had a sneaking feeling that my wife was taking full advantage of the situation, getting a perverse little charge from playing up the black male sexual superiority thing and putting her husband down in front of this black man. Although I had to admit, it didn’t really bother me because it was readily apparent to the three of us that it was true. My wife was simply speaking the truth; I wasn’t hung near well enough to compete with this stud sexually nor did I have the inclination; my big turn-on was watching her with other men and she knew that. That’s what made our relationship work so well; I was a voyeur married to a gorgeous tramp who loved to fuck strangers. We were both satisfied with the arrangement. If she taunted me occasionally, so be it. The way she was rubbing it in my face tonight seemed to be having the desired effect on their mating. One thing for certain was that my little Blondie was a very hot number right now as she licked her black lover’s ear and whispered encouragingly,

“Yeah, yeah, yeah you big black stud, you do it, Sugar, you show that white boy what his wife needs to satisfy her, you show him how easy it is for a real man, a black man to make his little ol’ white wife cum and cum and cum!”

She slipped a hand under his chin, turned his face to hers and kissed him with her mouth opened wide and her jaws working as she sucked his tongue. After the prolonged kiss finally ended, she looked over at me, wild eyed with lust and panted,

“Oh god, Baby, I’m glad we did this! This big ol’ black dick feels so good in me! He’s gonna make me cum, Sugar, I can feel it, oh fuck yes, he’s gonna make me cum with his dick!”

Both of them were groaning as they each worked to bring the other to the consummation of this taboo-shattering act. Roosevelt needed no further verbal encouragement; he fucked Blondie hard and deep. From the way she was kissing him and fucking him back, I figured there was an extremely good chance she was going to cum on his cock. Blondie was as hot as I’d ever seen her with any man and I momentarily pondered her earlier confession, wondering to myself if the risk of getting pregnant by this black stud was fueling her heightened passion. That thought sent a delicious little shiver through me. Just then my hot little wife looked over at me again and smiled as she gasped out,

“Yes, yes, yes oh fuck yeeaass! He’s gonna do it! He’s gonna do it! He’s gonna make me cum with his cock, Sugar, he’s gonna make me cum all over his black dick!”

She looked up at him with a triumphant smile and groaned,

“You’re doing it, Lover, oh fuck yes you’re making me cum with your dick, oh fuck yeeaass…”

And with a drawn out wail, she began the initial spasms of orgasm. In response, Roosevelt changed the tempo and direction of his powerful thrusts and began to grind his massive hips against her upturned bottom in a circular fashion, keeping that big, black dick deeply embedded inside her while her small, voluptuous body shook and shuddered again and again with climactic jolts. She was begging him,

“Don’t stop! Don’t stop! God, I’m cumming, Baby, I’m cumming! Oh fuck yeeaass I’m cumming! Fuck me Lover fuck me, oh, god yeeaass, fuck me!”

Roosevelt continued his grinding, twisting probing of my squirming wife, making her orgasm again and again. Their sweaty torsos were locked together, moving almost as one until she finally cried out and went limp in his arms. Rising up on thick forearms, he looked down at my wife, smiled happily and rumbled,

“Oooh, Blondie, you is some hot little white honey; I do believe yo tight, little white pussy likes black dick, you think maybe, hmmm? You one little hot mama, that’s fo’ sure, yeah, Baby.”

Blondie put her hands behind his neck and pulled his face down to hers for a gentle kiss. Looking up into his eyes she crooned adoringly,

"So you think maybe, hunh, Stud? Well, I think maybe you just might be right, Baby.”

Glancing over at me, she smiled one of her naughty girl smiles and murmured softly,

“Yeah, Baby, I think maybe Rosie just settled that question once and for all, hmmm?”

Turning back to Roosevelt, she kissed him softly, affectionately and whispered,

“Thank you, Lover, thank you, thank you; that felt really good; it's the first time I’ve ever cum on a black cock and it felt wonderful!”

She gave a little shiver then looked over at me with that naughty smile and purred,

"Wasn’t that hot, Sugar” See, your wife can get her rocks off quick when she’s fucking. It just takes the right man to giving it to her the right way, you know, Baby?

I just smiled and nodded. She asked, “That’s the fastest any man’s ever made me cum, isn’t it?”

Looking up at Roosevelt, who was still grinding his cock into her, she smiled and said,

“Usually it takes me a long time to cum, Baby, but you made it real easy, um hmmm.”

Caressing his cheek she purred,

“Yeah, Baby, I guess we just proved little Blondie can cum when she’s fucking if she’s fucking the right guy, Hmmm? And, Lover, you are definitely the right guy, mmmm, hmmm.”

Looking up into his eyes, my wife traced the outline of his lips with a hot pink finger nail and murmured,

“I’m yours, Lover, your whore for the night, for whatever you want, I’m your woman, OK?”

Roosevelt gave an uneasy glance my direction and she smiled up at him and purred,

“Hey, Baby, it’s OK, don’t worry about him. He likes to watch me get really hot with a guy, you know? Hey, he’s the one brought his wife down here to fuck you didn’t he? So he can’t get bent outta shape just cause you fuck her better than he does, now can he?”

Roosevelt just mumbled something incoherent and my wife continued,

“Don’t sweat it, Big Man, everything’s cool, OK? Now I think maybe it’s your turn, Lover; your little white honey is ready to make you cum, Stud. Your hot little mama wants to feel her big black stud cum in her pussy, Lover, OK? So give it to me, Baby, give me your hot, black lovin', Darlin', give it to me, now! Come on, Sweetie, fill me up with your hot love!"

With that, Blondie pulled his face down and began kissing him feverishly. She crossed and locked her nyloned legs behind those flexing, muscular, ebony buttocks and began thrusting her hips up at him. Within two minutes, this big, powerfully built, coal-black buck was hammering and pounding my wife's soft, white upturned bottom, getting down to the short strokes. Suddenly Blondie’s hand reached out toward me, fingers beckoning. I stood and leaned over the bed, resting on stiffened arms as she looked up at me past his massive shoulder. She smiled joyfully and covered my hand with hers. I bent between my wife and her ebony lover and kissed her; her tongue filled my mouth for a moment then she murmured urgently against my lips,

raven2018
raven2018
306 Followers