Blood and Desire

Story Info
A young gay man finds unexpected love.
1.1k words
3.92
33.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wilf made his way down the cold street. It was fairly chilly but the sky was blue. It was these days he liked the most. He threw his cigarette onto the road and turned of towards his house.

It was on Coventry Street and the only reason he had such a nice place in such a nice area of London was because he had received an inheritance from his rich grandfather that paid for it.

Wilf was sad because he had just broken up with his boyfriend. As he fumbled for the keys to his house he felt a tear run down his face. As he entered his house he knew he couldn't be upset about it, he had to move on and keep sailing through the wavey sea of life.

As soon as he put his keys down he decided he would go clubbing. He felt as though he could put himself back out there. Just really go for it. He wanted to get stone drunk.

After some supper he got changed in casual clothes and set out for Soho.

When he got to the club he got straight onto the dance floor and let every emotion go. Every little feeling of sadness, regret and anger just disappeared as he danced with proper feeling to the pounding beat.

Wilf new he was being watched. A strong arm wrapped around his stomach and turned him around and Wilf saw the sexiest face ever. Short jet black hair and chiseled features with slight stubble around his mouth and leading up to stubble sideburns.

They danced together for a minute taking each other in. Wilf thought the man, who was much taller than him, was going to snatch him up any second. But then, the larger man pulled Wilf into a long, firm kiss. It was a gay club so they didn't look out of place.

When they broke apart Wilf saw that the man's eyes were glowing amber. Wilf shook his head thinking he was just seeing something. But then when he looked back, the man had disappeared. Wilf was puzzled. He exited the dance floor and looked around.

He saw the man at the bar. He indicated for Wilf to come over. Wilf approached and the man ordered a shot of tequila for him.

"You won't have anything?" Wilf asked.

"No I'm fine." Said the man.

I was given the shot and i downed it. The man watched me hungrily.

"Are you trying to get me drunk?" I asked.

"Maybe I am." He said. "I'm Matt."

"Hello Matt. I'm Wilf." Wilf said.

Without another word Matt pulled Wilf into another kiss. Wilf's lips were crushed by Matt's large ones and he was crushed to Matt's wide, muscular body.

When they pulled apart, Matt asked if he would like to come back to his house.

Wilf accepted and they took a taxi to Knightsbridge. They got out in a very prestigious, well known, expensive street.

"Wow. This is where you live? Wilf asked.

"Yes. But with a couple of friends." Matt said as he pulled the smaller Wilf close to his side.

They came to a very large house and when they entered Wilf saw in the living room four men. The two smaller men looked very pale and the two bigger ones looked just as handsome as Matt.

"Hello." Wilf said.

"Damn, Matt. You did well." Said one of the bigger men.

"Wilf this is James, Will, Angus and Kit." Said Matt.

Angus and Will were the smaller, paler men and James and Kit were the larger.

"Excuse us." Said Matt to the others. Kit gave him a sexy grin. But before Wilf could work it out he was pulled from the magnificent living room and up stairs to a large room with a king size bed and an en suite bathroom.

Wilf was turned to Matt and was enveloped in large arms and forced onto the bed. They kissed passionately, Wilf reached down to pull off Matt's T-shirt. But Matt seemed to growl and, instinctively, he snatched his hand away. Matt looked up to him and his eyes where completely black.

"Matt?" Wilf asked.

"Ahh. Sorry Wilf. Maybe we should do this some other time." Matt said. "I'm sorry."

"What?" Wilf stuttered.

But before he could say anything more he was hurried back into the streets, with money in his hand for a taxi.

Back inside, Matt, frustrated, sat down in the living room with the other four.

"FUCK IT!" Said Matt. "I could almost do it."

"Matt... It's been almost 3 months since you last fucked." Said James

"I know." Said Matt. "There's something about that boy. I want to see him again."

"Boy?" Asked Angus.

"I could sense he wasn't over 20." Said Matt.

"You look starved, mate." Said Kit.

"I want WIlf." Said Matt.

"Well you can come back to that. Right now just have a taste of mine." Said Kit.

Kit and James both had their mates. Someone they could call "theirs". Matt was older than both Kit and James by 200 years. He was 600 years old. This meant that he was the oldest and strongest vampire in Britain yet he had never had a "true" mate.

"I'm fine." Said Matt. "I'll just have some bagged blood."

He got up and went to the kitchen and took some bagged blood out of the fridge and devoured the whole bag in about ten seconds. He wasn't fully satisfied. He wanted Wilf. Now. Or as soon as he possibly could.

***************

When Wilf got home he knew that there was definitely something wrong with Matt. He went onto his computer and Googled black eyes.

It took him about a hour... but when he found out he was shocked beyond belief. He couldn't believe it. They couldn't exsist. He ran upstairs and huddled under his bed.

Wilf was walking down Bond Street. It was completely deserted... yet it was broad daylight. Matt emerged from a shop with red around his lips. He smiled then lunged for Wilf.

"AGGGHHH!" Wilf screamed as he woke with a start. HE looked around realisng it was still dark. He switched his light on and lit a cigarette. He settled back on his bed but he saw something in the corner. It was Matt. Wilf yelled and fell out of bed, but Matt's large frame caught him just before he hit the floor and he accidently stubbed his fag on Matt's arm. The burn began to heal straight away.

"Oh my god." Wilf said. "You are."

He scrambled onto his bed but a large hand caught his ankle and turned him around to face the ceiling. Matt loomed over Wilf's small frame.

"I'm not going to hurt you Wilf." Matt said soothingly.

Wilf fought against Matt but he was far too strong.

"What are you?" Wilf asked.

"I think you know." Matt said, holding Wilf down with ease.

"Say it then." Wilf said.

"Vampire. I am a vampire Wilf. And I desire you."