Blood and Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AllyBlue
AllyBlue
54 Followers

Who could refuse such a sweet request, from those deep rose lips and molasses eyes? Not I. I pulled him close and lost myself in his kiss.

---------

Damien and I spent several hours alternately talking and fucking. He turned out to be quite intelligent, and well-spoken on every subject from music to philosophy to world events. Opinionated, too, like all twenty-one year olds. The anti-war rant he let loose was so scorching it nearly raised blisters. The fact that he delivered said rant naked and sweaty, with one leg thrown over the back of the sofa, made me so hot I immediately told him to bind my wrists and fuck me. He did it without hesitation. Did it quite well. For all he's so very young, and so good at being submissive, he made a hell of a top, giving the pain I crave without even having to be asked. My nipples were sore for days.

I didn't take any more blood after the first time. I didn't need it. That seemed quite strange to me at first, as I'd always thought it took a lot of blood for a vampire to get his fill. Jonny explained to me that it's the life force, not the blood itself, that sustains us. Taking blood is simply a way to take some of that vital life force. A small amount of blood is all it takes to give us all we need of that bright, elusive thing called life.

A couple of hours before dawn, we finally got up from the sofa and wandered upstairs. We were both sticky with sweat and semen, and still completely naked, but it didn't seem to matter. Damien assured me that Michael wouldn't be put off by having us both show up naked when he and Stef were still in bed together. And I knew they were.

"Michael's a little shy," Damien explained as we climbed the stairs, "but not about skin, and not about sex. Which is good, because I like to be around when he's donating. You never know."

I pulled him into my arms when we reached the top of the stairs. "It's sweet how you look after him."

He smiled at me. "He's my brother. What else would I do? I love him."

"Such a dear." I worked my fingers through his tangled curls. "Such a beautiful child."

Those dark eyes glowed. "I love how you talk to me. Kiss me now."

I gave him a lingering kiss, savoring the feel of the warm young body against mine. The insistent press of the coming day eventually made me pull away from him.

"We have to go," I said, caressing his bare back. "Dawn's coming soon."

"I know. Wish you could stay."

"Me too." I kissed him again. He gave me a sweet little half smile, then headed down the short hallway to an open door.

Inside, several candles burned, casting a soft, dancing light over the two figures wound together in the bed. The sight before me was absolutely precious. My darling Stef, that gorgeous body bare and glowing, stretched out on his back, with lovely little Michael curled around him like a child. The boy was fast asleep, dark hair flung across Stef's chest and partially obscuring his lovely sleeping face. He had an arm tucked around Stef's middle and one long, slim leg thrown over Stef's thighs.

Stef smiled and pressed a finger to his lips. I stifled a giggle.

"We need to go, Steffy," I said, very very softly. "Dawn in less than two hours now."

"Right you are." He disentangled himself. Michael's eyes fluttered open, and he clutched at Stef with a little moan. Stef bent and softly kissed his lips.

"Have to go, love," he said, caressing the boy's cheek. "Dawn, you know."

"Mm." Michael reached for him, kissed him again, and finally let him go. "Come see me again?"

"Certainly," Stef promised. "Whenever we're in the area. 'Bye, darling."

"'Bye, Stef." Michael managed a sleepy smile for me. "'Bye, Brian."

"Good-bye, Michael." I turned back to Damien, pulled him to me, kissed him once more. I couldn't seem to stop. "Good-bye, my lovely Damien. Take care of yourself, and Michael."

"You know it." Damien laid a warm hand on my cheek, smiled, and pulled out of my arms. "You guys can find your way, right? Michael needs me. He can't sleep alone."

"Of course," Stef said as he pulled his clothes back on. "Hey, all right if we link to your website?"

Damien's eyes went huge. "Fuck yeah, you can, you kidding me?"

I laughed. "Wonderful. So long, boys. And thanks."

Damien smiled as he climbed into bed beside Michael, who still lay blinking sleepily at us. "'Bye. Be safe."

Damien pulled Michael into his arms. Michael lifted his face and they kissed, a kiss so sweet and tender it brought tears to my eyes. Stef and I exited the room as Michael settled his head on his brother's chest, Damien's fingers combing through his soft dark hair.

"What sweet boys they are," I said as we headed back downstairs.

"Oh, yes," Stef agreed. He picked my shirt up and helped me into it. "So alike, yet so different."

"You know what's the best part, Steffy-love?" I picked up my trousers and started to struggle into them. Sweaty, cum-sticky leather is not easy to put on, let me tell you.

"What?"

"Sharing it with you. Mind to mind, heart to heart. Just knowing that each of us can feel exactly what the other's feeling. That makes me so happy, every time." I zipped up my trousers and tilted my head to look up at Stef. "I adore you, do you know that?"

"Brian, my love." Stef cupped my face in both hands. It made me feel small and safe, and protected. "I know. I adore you too, you little minx."

I laughed, which made Stef laugh, and he picked me right up off my feet and kissed me, and patted my bum, and I felt loved and adored and cherished.

"Let's hurry back," I said.

Stef laughed as he put me back down and I tugged my shoes on. "What's the rush? It'll only take us a few minutes to get back, and dawn's more than an hour away."

"Because," I said, grabbing his hand and pulling him toward the door, "I need you to make love to me before we sleep."

"What, haven't had enough?" Stef shook his head. "Horny little bugger."

"No! Well, yes actually, but that's not it." I shut the door behind us and we started down the steps to the street.

"Then what?"

I leaned against him, my arm around his waist. "Nothing fills my heart quite like you do, Steffy. Nothing satisfies me, body and soul, like making love with you. Nothing."

He didn't say anything, but I knew how he felt. The mind connection we shared told me that he understood. My Stefan. My love, my life. My everything.

The blood of life, and the fire of love. What else could a vampire need?

AllyBlue
AllyBlue
54 Followers
12