Blood and Ice Ch. 07

Story Info
The truth is revealed.
6.8k words
4.64
15.7k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 26 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 02/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next few weeks sped by and Jess's birthday was approaching fast. My wrist was healing and didn't hurt as much as it had. I could now keep it out of the sling. Jess was getting more excited as the days sped by. I noticed that she now wore a very large diamond engagement ring. I was getting more and more nervous.

A couple of days before her birthday I had finalised the security plans and Gabriel had agreed to them.

At that time, Gabriel told me it was time to start calling Jess, "your highness". It was going to be hard to change years of habit.

Jason was still following me about. I think he was hoping that I would start going out with him again. When he made another pass at me I had told him that I still didn't want to go out with him.

Using an agreed upon signal, I draped a green scarf outside my window. The next day I saw a green rag tied to a bush on the edge of the woods. Father now knew that everything would be ready for their attack.

Everything was set. Now it was just a case of waiting for the big day. Jess had sent a message calling me up to her room. So, I went to her. I knocked on her door.

"Enter!", a voice said.

"You wanted to see me your highness?" I was being polite encase anyone was in the room.

Jess didn't mind the familiarity, but Gabriel would.

"Lex you came! I wasn't sure you would as you've been so busy lately."

Jess was alone so I could talk to her like normal.

"What's up Jess?"

"I want you to be my maid of honour at my wedding."

"I'd love to Jess, but I think Gabriel will be putting me in charge of security for that day too."

"No, he's not. He's going to get Andrew to do that! So if you want to be part of my wedding, you can."

"I'd love to Jess, when is your wedding?"

"It's the day after our birthday! Isn't it neat that we share the same birthday?" Jess said.

"Are you excited about your birthday?" I asked.

"Yes I'm so excited! What about you, are you excited about yours?" Jess asked me.

"Not much, but I'm to look forward to a part from coming of age. You've got a wedding to plan and look forward to."

"What about your powers?" Jess asked.

"What powers Jess?"

"Gabriel told me how you destroyed Lucifer's minions so you must have powers of some sort. You'd be able to fully access them then. Didn't Gabriel tell you?"

"No, I don't think he even knows I'm turning nineteen."

We chatted for a few hours until Gabriel came looking for me.

"Ah Lex! There you are. I was wondering where you were.", Gabriel said.

"The princess and I were just chatting." I said.

"That's fine, I just wanted to have a little chat with you."

I said my good byes to Jess and followed Gabriel to the council hall.

"Have a seat Lex we need to talk."

"About what, my lord?"

"Tell me, when is your birthday?"

"The same day as the princess my lord. Why do you ask?"

"It's just that I tried to plan our wedding for her birthday but Jess wouldn't allow it. Also, on your birthday you must take on oath and give a little blood. This will seal you to our clan for life. On your birthday you will be able to fully access your powers which means you will be able to help us in the final battle." Gabriel said.

"Here's hoping I can help" I said.

Gabriel just laughed, "You may take your leave general."

I nodded and left the room. I was a bit hungry so I went down to the food hall. As usual Jason was there.

"Hi Lex! How are you? Do you want to go for a walk?"

"I'm fine Jason. I'm sorry but I can't go for a walk, they are keeping me too busy. I have to help the princess plan her wedding."

He looked like a kicked dog.

I ate some breakfast and went back up to Jess's room to help her plan the wedding. Before I knew it, it was the night before Jess's birthday. That night I didn't sleep well. I kept on tossing and turning all night.

In the morning Jess called me up to her room.

"Happy birthday! Are you feeling nervous Jess?"

"Thanks Lex. I'm just a bundle of nerves."

"Don't worry, you'll be fine! I need to go and check that the security guards are in the right places. I'll talk to you later."

I left her to get ready. Everyone I saw was wearing formal dress clothes.

Gabriel found me coming down the corridor.

"General, is the princess up out of bed yet?"

"Yes, she is. I left her so that she could get ready. I'm just checking that all the guards are in their positions, my lord. What time will the ceremony start?"

"The ceremony should start about noon. If you want, you can be in the hall with her."

"If I did go to the hall, can I keep my sword on me just as a precaution, my lord. You could think of me as the princess's body guard for the day." I said.

"Very well, I can agree to that Lex."

"Very well, my lord. I must be off checking my guards. I will see you at the ceremony."

I bowed and went to check that everyone was in their right place.

When I was sure that the guards were ready I went back inside.

"General, is the security set for today?" Andrew asked.

"Yes Andrew. Everything is ready. They're all in place."

"Jason was looking for you. Did you see him?"

"Not since breakfast. I've been too busy. I've been rushed off my feet, is it urgent?"

Andrew answered, "It's sort of urgent but he will find you at some point."

"If you would excuse me, I need to check on the princess. I need to make sure she's ready in time."

Andrew nodded.

I knocked on Jess's door.

"Enter!"

"Your highness, are you ready?" I asked as I entered her room.

"I'm almost ready. I just need to finish my make up. "

"Did Gabriel tell you that I will be your body guard for today Jess?"

"Yes he did. I'm glad it's you!" She got up from the dressing table and she looked amazing! She really did look like a princess. "Is it time to go yet Lex?"

"Almost. The ceremony will start at noon. We'll leave just before that. By the way, you look gorgeous Jess. I hope you don't mind me saying that."

"No, I don't mind as long as your not coming on to me.", she said with a grin on her face.

"Don't worry Jess I'm not into that." I said laughing.

There was a knock on the door.

"Come in." I said.

Jason came in. "Lex I was wondering where you were. Could I talk to you in private?"

"I'm sorry Jason, but I'm to be the princess' body guard for today. I can't leave her. Could we talk after the ceremony Jason?"

"Yeh I guess, I'll find you after the ceremony." Jason said and left.

As soon as he left Jess said, "You do know what he's looking you for don't you?"

"I think so, he wants to ask me to marry him, yeh?"

"Yeh, Gabriel told me, but act like you don't know ,okay?"

"I don't know what to do Jess. I'm still in love with Peter and I won't be with anyone else until I know for sure that he's dead." I said

"Does Jason know?"

"No.".

"Then just tell him that, I'm sure he will understand."

I looked at the clock. "It's almost time, we had better go Jess."

She nodded. I opened the door for her and escorted her down to the hall.

Gabriel was waiting outside the hall for us. "Jess you look radiant as ever, Lex is everything ready to proceed?"

"Everything is ready as you ordered, my lord."

I said, but of course everything wasn't going to go as he planned. Gabriel nodded and I followed them into the throne room. I had never been in here before. The room was beautifully decorated in stunning gold and green. It really was a room fit for royalty! The ceiling was made entirely out of glass. I looked up and saw that Damien and Peter were on the roof the glass must have been very strong. I stood behind Jess as the ceremony was about to start.

As Gabriel started the ceremony the glass shattered showering everyone in glass.

Gabriel protected Jess from the shatter of glass. I drew my sword and started to shout orders but before I could finish what I was saying I was roughly grabbed, my sword torn out, of my hands, and I was gagged and bound before I could do anything.

"Well, well that wasn't so tough. And here I thought that the new general would cause a problem." father said.

I started to struggle against my bonds but I was so tightly bound I couldn't move. I could hear Jess struggling and shouting "Let me go you murderer. How dare you invade our palace!"

Wow she was brave, talking to father like that. I certainly wouldn't and I'm his daughter. I was pulled up roughly and turned round to see Jess and Gabriel being bound and gagged. It was the last thing I saw before I was knocked out by who ever had tied my hands.

I don't know how long I was out for. When I came round I was up against a wall I was going to kill who ever it was that knocked me out. I looked around. Gabriel, Andrew, Jason and everyone else were tied up.

"General are you okay?" Andrew asked me.

"Sort of. Where's Jess?"

She was taken away by Lucifer. We tried to stop them." Gabriel shouted.

"Where's my sword?" I asked.

"It's to your left." Jason answered.

I looked around I could see it but getting to it was a different story. I had to lie down on my front and wriggle my way to my sword. I finaly managed to get to it and cut my bonds. I cut them very awkwardly, I might add, my father wasn't going to make this easy for me.

"Lex find the princess and get her out of here. Don't worry about us, we'll find a way out." Gabriel told me.

"But-" I started to say.

"But nothing! That's an order Lex." I nodded picked up my sword and ran out of the hall.

There was no sign of anyone in the castle. They must be in the sacrifice hall. I made my way there and sure enough they were there. I met Damien at the entrance.

"Princess, your awake?" he whispered.

"Where's the light raider princess?" I whispered back.

"She's in there with your father. I don't think you should interrupt." Damien whispered.

"I'm afraid I'm going to have to make a ruckus." I whispered.

Damien nodded and shouted "Father, Peter help!" I grabbed Damien and pushed my sword to his throat. Michael and Peter came running out.

"Well, if it isn't the little general. What are you doing here?" Michael said.

"I'm here for the princess, where is she?"

"She's in here with Lucifer. Tell you what we'll let her go if you trade places with her?" Michael said.

"It depends. If you let her go will she be unharmed and be able to go back to the castle with no one following her?"

"Yes, we will agree to that but first let my son go."

I let Damien go. "Now the princess." I said.

Michael nodded he went into the hall with Damien and came back out with Jess.

"Jess are you okay?"

She nodded.

"Go into the castle and release Gabriel and the others tell him that I had to trade places with you.", I whispered to her.

She nodded.

"Now general, if you would come with me please." Michael said.

I followed Michael into the hall I watched Jess run for her life back to the castle. Once she was back at the castle I felt free.

"So tell me, what did you do to her?" I asked.

"Your father just felt her up a bit and she freaked out. It was quite funny to watch." Peter said.

I threw my arms around Peter. "I missed you!" I gave him a big kiss as he slid his arms round my body.

"I missed you too. Are you ready to become a full shadow raider?"

I nodded. We entered the hall.

The whole council was there and it looked like they had added a few members since the last time I saw them. I saw my father and ran over to him and gave him a hug.

Father said, "I'm so glad that this is finally over and you can come home. But first, we must turn you into a full shadow raider. So, if you would go into the room next to this one and change please Alexandria."

I nodded and went into the room. Peter followed me.

"Do you know what's going to happen?" he asked me.

"No I don't. Why? What happens?"

Peter looked a little uneasy. "You must loose your innocence and you must infuse your blood with ours." he said, as I was getting changed into the outfit that father had laid out for me. When I had it on it left nothing to the imagination.

"Tell me who do I loose my innocence to?"

"Who ever you want too, as long as he's a shadow raider." Peter said.

"Then I want it to be you." I whispered in his ear. He nodded. I let my hair down and it tumbled down my back.

"You look amazing Lex!" Peter whispered in my ear. He held my hand and walked me into the hall. The only difference was that only father was standing in the hall.

"Alexandria you look stunning!" he said.

"Thank you father. I hope you don't mind that I've chosen Peter for this."

"Of course not. He's a shadow raider and one of good standing I might add. We'll leave you two alone. Take as long as you need but you must give yourself up before midnight!" father said.

"If you go back to the castle they will probably be freed. Kidnap the princess and take the castle. If you have her, they won't do anything if they think that her life would be in danger. But, please don't harm her."

Father nodded. "I don't want you worrying about this. I will deal with this situation. Just enjoy your night!"

I nodded. He kissed me on the head.

"Be gentle with her Peter." Peter nodded. With that, father left me with Peter. I had to admit I was nervous.

"Are you okay Lex? You seem a little tense!"

"I'm just a little nervous."

Peter slid his arms around me and started to kiss me passionately. He slid his tongue into my mouth his hands he picked me up and placed me on the table. He gently got on top of me as he did he removed the little clothing that I was wearing. He ran his hands up and down my body. I opened his shirt and ran my hands down his body. I was starting to panic a little, but Peter stopped me.

"Easy Lex. We have loads of time. Don't panic."

I nodded and we started kissing again this time it was shallow and almost desperate. Peter removed the rest of his clothing. He nudged my legs open. He nestled between them. I ran my hands through his hair as he kissed me down my neck. I was feeling very hot and ready to give my self to him.

"Are you ready to accept me Lex?" Peter asked.

We were both out of breath. I nodded and he moved up me a little. I could feel him at my entrance.

"This might hurt a bit" Peter said.

"It's okay, just do it!"

He nodded. He kissed me as he plunged into me and tore my innocence. The pain ripped through my body.

"The pain will go away quickly. It will start feeling good very soon. I promise."

Tears were running down my face as it was so painful. But then the pain stopped and Peter started to move inside me. He moved slowly at first. He was right, it did feel good. It was starting to feel really good.

I don't know how long we made love for but I didn't want it to end. I was sort of disappointed when we finished.

"Did you enjoy that Lex?" Peter asked, very out of breath. I nodded. There were no words to describe how I felt. Then he kissed me. "I hate to cut this short but we have to go Lex." He got up, off me.

"Your father has laid out clothes for you. I love you Lex."

"I love you too Peter."

I got up off the table. My legs were shaking so much that Peter had to hold me up. Father had laid out a dress for me. It was a lovely dark green dress with matching shoes.

"Wow! You look gorgeous Lex!" Peter said.

"Thanks Peter. You look gorgeous yourself."

Peter went to slide his arms around me when my father came back in.

"Sorry to interrupt, but it's time Lex."

He placed my crown on my head.

"Did you loose your innocence?"

"Yes I did, father."

Father beamed at me. "Come! It's time to make you one of us."

I followed my father back into the hall. They had moved the table and had put a large stone trough like item which had a raging fire in the middle of it.

"Now to complete the ceremony we need some of your blood. The knife, if you would Alexander."

Alexander handed father a small dagger.

"Hold out your hand Alexandria."

I held out my hand knowing what was about to happen. He drew the blade across my hand.

"Ouch! That hurt."

"Yes this will hurt a little.", father said as he drew the blade across his hand.

"Now we need to mix our blood." as he said this he pressed his hand to mine. It was the weirdest feeling his blood was mixing with mine. It was making me feel sick. I wanted to vomit all over the floor. I fell to my knees but father kept the connection. Finally he let go of me.

"Do you swear to follow the laws of our clan? And if I should fall do you swear to lead this clan according to our laws." father asked.

"Yes father, I swear." I was feeling very nauseous and without warning I vomited all over the floor.

"Alexander would you hold her please." father asked.

I felt Alexander come behind me he held my arms and pulled me back. I heard the ripping of fabric. I was feeling sick again.

"Alexander I'm going to be sick again."

He warned my father then leaned me forward to allow me to be sick. Then he pulled me back to my position again. The next thing I felt was something ripping into my stomach. It was so painful that I couldn't even shout. I felt something being ripped out of my stomach. Alexander dragged me to my feet.

"I know your in pain but you need to see this." Alexander whispered in my ear.

I nodded.

Father had something in his hand. I couldn't see what it was as it was covered in blood.

"My daughter has gave her innocence, taken the oath, and now sacrifices part of her body. Do you all accept her as a part of the clan? If I fall will you follow her as you have me?" father asked.

Everyone nodded. What ever father had in his hand he tossed it into the fire and I vomited all over the floor again.

I wasn't at my prettiest! I felt sick. The last thing I remember was fainting in Alexander's arms. The dreams I had were very disturbing. I kept on seeing a black wolf. It was chasing me round the castle grounds. Just before I was woken the wolf jumped into me, spreading the blackness although my body. I finally felt free for once in my life. I was free from the light raiders once and for all. I woke up on the table. I felt sore. Father and Peter were standing there waiting for me.

"Father?"

"Ah, Alexandria, you're awake, I'm glad! How are you feeing?"

"I'm a bit sore but none the worse." I said as father helped me up off the table.

"There are clean clothes in the room you changed in before."

I nodded.

Peter came into the room with me to help me to get changed. As I was getting changed I noticed that there was a scar in a crescent shape. I asked Peter about this.

"This is how you are know, as a shadow raider. We all have this scar. Anyway, if you haven't noticed its your birthday Lex. I was hoping to do a little celebration of our own." he said sliding his arms around me.

"I would love to, but first we have business to attend to. We have to take back the castle, while we can. We have the perfect opportunity to do so."

When I came back out father and the rest of the council were waiting.

"Now my daughter, shall we claim the castle back?"

"Yes father, lead the way!"

I followed my father and the rest of the council out to the castle.

"I'm so happy to be back where I belong. I feel so free." I said to Peter.

"I'm glad your back with us!" He then whispered in my ear, "At least now we can have more time together on our own." I giggled.

We reached the castle and entered the throne room. Everyone was still tied up. Jess was tied to her throne. Gabriel was not far from her. I couldn't see the rest of them.

Father started to talk to Gabriel. "Gabriel how are you? Comfortable?"

"You son of a bitch, what the hell do you think your doing? How dare you invade our castle."

12