Blood and Ice Ch. 26

Story Info
The end for now.
6.1k words
4.79
14k
11
Story does not have any tags

Part 26 of the 26 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 02/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ok this is the last chapter of blood and ice i am working on a sequal but i will keep you posted and i hope to get the end of the shadow that binds up as well enjoy and thanks to my editor and to you the reader

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter twenty six: The end for now

I tried to open my eyes. All I could see were the stones that had piled on top of me. There was screaming and shouting but I couldn't hear it properly. Pain racked almost every part of my body. Blood was running down my face. I could tell that my wings were broken.

I tried to get up but my legs and the stones on top of me wouldn't allow it. The voices were getting louder. I could father's voice.

"Alexandria!! Answer me!!"

I tried to shout back: "Father, help me."

"I heard something!" that voice sounded like Peter.

Everyone went quite. This time I screamed.

"Father!! Help"

"It's her! She's alive!!!" Peter said.

It took them a long time to get the stones off me. I must have been right underneath everything. Father picked me up from the rubble, when he did I screamed in pain.

"I'm sorry Alexandria, but we need to get you out." Then he laid me down.

I was laid on my front so as to not damage my wings further. A blanket was placed over me. Peter leaned down so he that he was in my field of vision. He kissed me gently on the cheek.

"We thought you were crushed under the castle. Your father came running into the castle telling every single person to go with him to help."

There was only one thing I was worried about.

"How's Luke? Is he okay?"

Peter smiled. "He's fine. He was sleeping away when I left. Your mother is looking after him, so don't worry about him."

I heard father say, "Right, we need to get her to the castle so that Alexander can look at her. Peter, we will need your help to move her onto the stretcher."

Peter stood up. I felt many pairs of hands lift me. I whimpered in pain as they laid me down again. The blanket was tucked in around me and father placed another one over my wings and head.

"Sorry Alexandria, but if your mother sees you like this she will kill me!"

I chuckled with laughter only to stop when I felt searing pain come from my ribs. I was moved slowly so they wouldn't cause me any more pain than absolutely necessary. It took us a good hour to get back to the castle and up the front steps. When we reached the main hall father called attention to a guard.

"Tell Alexander to come to my daughters room urgently!" he said.

The guard ran off. A loud scream shook me awake as I was starting to drift off.

"No, please no!" mother cried.

Father stopped her. "Melissa she's injured but she is alive. We need to get Alexander to look at her."

Mother wasn't having any of it. "Let me see her! I need to see that she's alive!"

"She's injured really badly. I don't think you should see her until after Alexander sees her and patches her up. Then you can see her." father said.

"No! Now!" she shouted.

I could hear father grumbling as he pulled back the blanket that covered my head I looked up at mother she kneeled next to me.

"Alexandria are you okay?" she asked.

"Not really. I'm sore all over. Please mother, can we talk later? I'm too sore right now."

Mother nodded. The people that were carrying me took me up to my room. Alexander was waiting for us when we arrived.

"Okay, get her onto the bed so I can look at her properly." he said.

I was placed on the bed, the stretcher was slid out from underneath me, and the blankets taken off.

"Okay all of you should leave except for Lucifer and Peter please." Alexander said.

I could hear footsteps going out of the room. I was turned over. I could feel Alexander moving me about looking me over.

"How bad is it?" father asked.

"She's pretty bad. Four broken ribs, broken wrist, and ankle. She's also cracked her skull and three out of four wings are broken and need to be reset. Then there are the cuts and bruises. I'm surprised she's still conscious, all things considered."

"Will she be okay?" Peter asked.

"She'll be fine, although she will be bed ridden for a while. Peter, you will have to stay with your father for a while." Alexander said.

"Very well, what do you need to do?" father asked.

"First off am just going to give her something for the pain. Then I'll get her cleaned up and set her bones." Alexander said.

I felt the jab of a needle and some sort of fluid going into my arm I felt dizzy and sick then I passed out.

When I woke up it was night. Peter was sitting next to the window and was feeding Luke. I tried to sit up but the pain of my ribs stopped me.

"Easy Lex. You've been through a lot, just relax." Peter came over and sat next to me.

"Can I hold him?" I asked.

"Lex you don't need to ask to hold your son." he said with a smile.

I sat up ignoring the pain from my body. Peter handed me Luke and I cradled him close to me. He moaned slightly. When he did I got a twinge in my stomach. When I came back Peter looked concerned.

"What did you see?" he asked .

"You mean what did you're son see?" I said.

Peter just nodded.

"It wasn't bad and you will see in time." I said as I kissed him.

Peter left it at that. He took Luke and went to put him down to sleep. When he was doing this father and James came in.

"Hey, what are you doing up?" father said.

"I was holding my son as I haven't done in a while. I missed him." I said as they both sat down next to me.

"How do you feel?" James asked.

"Sore!" I said.

Father laughed.

"I guessed that I meant emotionally." James said.

"I'm okay, how is grandfather?"

"He's fine. They are clearing away the rubble so that they can rebuild the castle. He asked me to send his apologies for calling you crazy." father said.

I smiled. "I'm just glad no one was hurt. Do you have Jess' body?"

"Yes we recovered it from the lake after we got you out of the wreckage." James said.

"Will you burn it to make sure that this time it sticks?"

"Don't worry, she is defiantly dead this time." father said.

There was a knock at the door.

"Enter!" father said.

It was Michael and Alexander. Michael had a tray of food and wolf blood, for which I was grateful.

I looked at father, "Where's Flash?"

Father and James looked at each other then at me.

"She's in the forest." James said.

"Why is she there?"

"She found a mate." father said.

I nodded. I understood. I had found the same in Peter. As long as Flash was happy I was happy. As Michael handed me the tray there was scratching at the door. We all looked at each other in confusion. James opened the door and in walked Flash.

I looked at father he just shrugged. Behind Flash there was another wolf. This one was bigger than her and was pure black. Flash ran over and jumped onto the bed. She was carrying something in her mouth which she dropped on my lap. Then she licked my face. The other wolf was slower to approach but it jumped onto the bed next to her.

I went to pet Flash and the black wolf growled a warning. Flash snapped at him. I smiled as I scratched Flash behind her ears. Then I went to the black wolf, he shied away from me but a nudge from Flash told him not to move. He seemed to like my petting as his tail was wagging. I looked at Flash.

"Its okay, you go with him as long as your happy and stay close to the castle I will be fine." I said to her.

Flash perked up at this and nudged the small bundle on my lap. It wiggled a little bit. I looked down. It was a wolf cub! I cradled it in my arms. It looked just like Flash except it had amber eyes. It started to bite my fingers. I laughed. The little rascal was just like its mother. I tried to hand the cub back to her, but Flash nudged my hands. I looked over at father.

"I think she's giving you her cub." he said.

I looked at Flash.

"I can't take him from you Flash." I said.

Flash's mate came up and picked the cub up and put him in my arms and licked my face. Then they both jumped off the bed. Flash giving me one last lick on the face and they both went to the door, which James held open for them.

I felt sad letting my friend go but I was happy for her. I looked up at father.

"I want her and her pack protected! If any of her pack go for sacrifice there will be severe punishment!" I said.

Father nodded and kissed the top of my head. "Both Flash and her pack will be protected. I will post the law at the next council."

"Thank you father."

I picked up the little cub. "I think this is a boy."

The little cub bit at my fingers so I fed him some scraps of food. Then the little cub snuggled up to me.

"I think you should rest Alexandria. You need as much as rest as you can get."

"Very well father, I will." I said as they left my room.

I fell asleep with the little cub next to me. It took the best part of six months for all of my injures to heal. Peter took Luke in to me everyday. Luke was getting bigger and looking more like his father with every passing day.

He was able to sit up on his own. Father said that it wouldn't be long until he would be walking.

Soon after that I was playing with Luke and Peter when James came in and sat next to us.

"I'm sorry to break up this happy scene but your father has requested your presence at council." he said as he cuddled his great nephew.

I took Luke and put him down for a nap. I headed to the council room and sat down next to father and Peter.

Father stood and spoke.

"Now, as you all know this is the first council that my daughter has attended since her injuries. Alexandria, would you mind telling everyone what happened please?"

I told them all what happened between me and Jess. When I finished I turned to father.

"Where is the sword of the raiders?" I asked.

Father looked uneasy. "It was smashed after the blast."

"That may be a good thing really. It means that it can never fall into the wrong hands and threaten our existence our that of our children."

"You make a very good point Alexandria." father said.

"Yes, the sword is best destroyed then no one can try and kill us with it." James said.

"So where are the rest of the light raiders?" I asked.

"They were all destroyed. We sent the army into the infinite city and annihilated them. They no longer exist." father said.

"Well that's one less worry for us. Could we possibly use the city just encase we need somewhere to hide?" I asked.

"That's a good idea. I will send supplies to the city along with a few servants." father said.

"Is there anything else? If not I think I will be taking a few years off to raise my son." I said.

"No, and I think the council will agree to that as I don't think we will be attacked anytime soon." father said.

Everyone nodded at that, some even smiled.

"Very well, council dismissed!"

I got up and went back to the nursery. Luke was standing up holding on to the edge of his crib. I went over and picked him up. He was getting so big! He clung onto my neck. Peter came in.

Peter kissed both of us. That night Luke slept between us.

It wasn't long before Luke was walking. The other boys were nearly a year before they walked.

Luke loved the little wolf cub. When he was walking and talking Luke named the cub Scamp.

In time, I let Luke look after Scamp. It gave me great joy to watch Luke when he was running after the little cub and laughing his head off.

Peter and I loved watched him run after the cub. Peter slid his arm around my waist just as Luke clattered to the ground and started to cry. I ran over and picked him up.

"Hey, its okay, mum's here."

"It hurts!" he wailed.

"Let me kiss it better." I said. He had only scraped his hand so I kissed it for him. Then, he stopped crying.

He cuddled into me. "I think he's tired best we get him into bed." I said.

Peter just nodded. We both headed up to Luke's room. By this time Luke slept in a small bed. It was there I laid him down and tucked him in. He was asleep within seconds.

Peter and I went back into our room. Peter held me tight. He kissed me deeply and we landed on the bed. That night we spent the entire night together. We were rudely woken by Luke and Scamp jumping on the bed.

There was a knock at the door. Peter and I hurried to get some clothes on.

"Enter!" I said, once I was decent.

James came in with Leo and Jamie in tow. All of them jumped on the bed.

"Big sissy!" Jamie shouted.

"Hiya squirt!" I said.

"Sorry to dump this on you, but could you watch the kids since your father and I need to go to your grandfather's castle to oversee the last of rebuilding and your mother insists on going with him?" James said.

"No I don't mind baby-sitting my little brother and cousin." I said as I was jumped by three toddlers.

"Okay boys, calm down!" James said as he pulled them off me. When I went to get Luke off of me he was looking into space, his eyes were blank.

"Luke are you okay?" I shook him slightly.

Peter looked at me. "He's having a vision! That's what you look like when you have them." he said.

I was getting concerned. His eyes came back to normal and he looked at me.

"Mum?" Luke said.

"Sweetie, what is it? What did you see?" I asked.

He looked at me then at Peter and ran off crying. We all just looked at each other. Peter and I ran after him. We found him in his room crying into his pillow. I sat down on his bed.

"Luke whatever you saw its okay sweetie. We can deal with it." I said.

Peter kneeled down next to the bed.

"Don't worry everything will be okay. Your mother and I will never let anything happen to you."

"It's not me." he said.

"Then who sweetie?" I asked.

He sat up. "You mum." he said his face was tear stricken. His black hair which he normally kept tidy was all over his face. I lent over and brushed the hair from his face.

"Can I tell you something?" I asked him.

He nodded. "I once had a vision that your grandfather was to be kidnapped and I was scared to tell him; but I did. He hit the roof but I told him to warn him. We have visions to warn us about what can happen so that we can change the outcome." I said to him.

He looked at Peter and burst out crying. "Hey come here. What ever you saw we can deal with it." he said.

He nodded "Everyone was standing around you and you were bleeding a lot then you passed out." he said.

I looked at him. "Who was standing around me?" I asked.

"Alexander, Uncle James and Drake. Alexander was telling you to push." he said.

Peter and I looked at each other. Peter raised his eyebrow.

"It's too soon to do a test but it's possible." I said. A grin cracked over Peter's face.

"Luke, what you saw it wasn't bad. I'm not in any danger. If anything it's a good thing" I said.

"What do you mean mum?" he asked.

Peter and I spent the best part of an hour explaining what was going on. His face lit up. When we were finished James popped his head in the door.

"Is everything okay Lex?"

"Everything is fine, where are the boys?" I asked.

"They're terrorising Drake."

I laughed. "Come here sweetie." Luke ran over to me. I brushed his hair. He wanted to keep it longish like his father's hair.

I said, "Come on little man, let's go find your cousin and uncle." Luke held my hand all the way down to the food hall.

Poor Drake and Alexander were being picked on by Jamie and Leo. Jamie was getting more and more like my father and Leo was James's double. Both boys were very cheeky and smart whereas Luke was a lot quieter. I bid James a safe trip and off he went.

"Okay boys, stop ganging up on them." Peter said.

Drake said, "Thank heavens you two got here!"

"And what is wrong with my little brother and cousin?" I asked.

Alexander said , "Nothing your highness. They're just a handful and don't seem to want to listen to us."

"They're three. They're just at that age." I said. Jamie and Leo had taken into running around the hall obviously playing a game of tag. Luke was sitting next to me.

"Do you not want to play with your uncle and cousin?" I asked him. He just shook his head.

"Can I get a drink mum?"

"Of course sweetie." I said as I handed him a drink of water.

Mother, father and James came into the hall just as Peter was chasing the boys pretending to be a light raider. The boys squealed with delight and ran around the room jumping out on Peter to give him the odd kick in the shins.

Luke, the whole time, stayed very close to me and wouldn't budge that night. We had a struggle getting him to bed. We waited until he was so tired that he stopped putting up a fight. I joined mother, father, James, Peter and Sarah in the council hall.

We didn't have that many councils to attend to so we often used the room to have a few drinks once the boys were sleeping. It was nice to bond with my family over something that didn't include warfare. Father handed me a drink as usual, but I declined.

"Are you okay Alexandria? This isn't like you."

I looked at father and said, "I think I may be pregnant." He dropped the glass he was holding.

"What makes you say that?" James asked.

I told them what Luke told us. Father nodded and handed me wolf blood.

"Drink up." he said with a smile.

"Poor Luke didn't know what he saw. He thought that Lex was injured and we were just standing by." Peter said.

"Poor thing. I suppose he was confused." Sarah said.

"Yeah, but we explained it to him the best we could." I said.

Mother asked, "How did he take it?"

"He was fine about it although he wouldn't leave my side. We had a bit of a fight to get him to bed."

Father smiled and said, "Stubborn like his mother!"

"Yeah and I'm certain that Jamie will become one hell of a warrior!" I said.

Mother asked, "What makes you say that?"

"Have you seen the bruises on Peters legs? And what worries me is that he was playing! The same goes for Leo." I said

"He will not be a warrior!" mother said.

Both father and I looked at her.

"And what make you say that?" I asked.

"I won't let it happen." she said simply.

"And what happens if, like me, he just ignores you and does it anyway?"

"He wouldn't dare!" The glare in her eyes told me that she meant business.

"You can't stop him! You can't stop what he was born to do." I said.

Mother said, "Watch me!"

Peter asked, "Will you let Luke learn how to fight?"

"If he wants to, yes. I can only try and get him interested. If he doesn't want to I won't force it on him."

Mother yelled at me, "You would let your son fight? You would let him deliberately put him self in danger?"

"If that is what he wants to do, yes! I wouldn't stop him from doing what he is meant to do."

Father could sense the tension building.

"Enough you two! Melissa, if any of the boys want to learn how to use a sword you will not stop them."

Mother went to argue but father held his hand up.

"Alexandria is right. You can't stop them from doing what they are destined to do anymore than you could stop Alexandria from being the warrior that she is."

Mother was not happy, but she held her tongue.

Three weeks later Alexander confirmed my pregnancy. Keeping my self occupied was easy this time as I had the boys. Luke was over the moon when we told him that he was getting a little brother or sister.

The pregnancy went smoothly again. No symptoms and no weight gain. I asked Alexander about this and he said it was just me and that everything was normal and the baby was very healthy. So I just left it and trusted his judgement.

Near the end of my pregnancy grandfather paid us a visit as it was near the boy's birthday. He handed them all presents. Their faces lit up. He had given them all toy swords with which they liked to hit us.

12