Blood Bonds Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl followed her downstairs, taking a moment to relearn how to walk in the tall boots, sliding on her own short leather jacket over the skimpy vest which pushed her breasts impossibly high and close.

"All I need is a whip and a choke chain and we'll look we're headed to a dominatrix convention," Sarah noted as Taylor popped open the door to her Caddy mentally and slid inside.

"Trust me, we'll fit right in," the succubus noted dryly as she backed the car out into the early evening traffic, weaving smoothly through the maze of streets until she reached the highway, where she let the engine of the big car surge. Over the past three years, Sarah had grown accustomed to hurtling smoothly through heavy Washington D.C. traffic jams, cars moving out of their way as the landscape blurred, Talera pushing the supercharged Northstar V8 to its full potential.

"Where are we going?" Sarah asked as the lights of the city dimmed to the North.

"August and I have a place in Virginia. We're meeting the pack there," Taylor said, black eyes on the road.

"You're not, uh, changing back?" Sarah asked, reaching up to trace one of the scrolls down the side of Talera's neck. She snapped her hand back as the thrill of lust shot down her arm, blushing. Talera rolled her eyes.

"No, they know what I look like. It's a sign of respect that I appear as I am, mostly anyway."

"Uh... you wanna tell me anymore about these people?"

"You read the book..." the demon mocked, eyebrows rising innocently.

"Smartass."

"They're good people," Taylor said with a laugh. "They live in packs. Basically big, very tightly knit, family units that vary in size from one Pack to another. Pershing is one of the smaller ones, but the oldest and most powerful in the world. They're from all over, but their headquarters has been down near me in Georgia for the last few centuries. Their leader— call him the Alpha— always goes by the Clan's name, so you'll meet Pershing himself tonight. You'll like him; he's not actually that old, so he has a similar outlook as we do. They have to fight to become Alpha, though, so don't forget that he's not all charm like he seems. And he was born Wolf, so he has that animal right at the surface more than any of the others."

"Do they really have three forms?"

"Yeah. First and foremost, they're Wolves, not humans, which is important to remember. They can switch between states at will— wolf, human and horror-movie-in-between— though it's not easy on clothing, so you probably won't see any of that."

"How do you do it without tearing your clothes?"

"The fabric reshapes around my wings and tail. I rearrange molecules without really thinking about it."

"Piece of cake."

"I'm not... whatever. It's not that hard. Anyway, don't call them werewolves. Don't act overly friendly with any of the guys. Try to seem aloof. They're... lusty and very seductive, so be careful."

"That's reassuring. So I shouldn't give anyone my number?"

"They'd track you by scent; they don't need phones."

"I was kidding. Check your sarcasm meter."

Talera just shook her head.

"Anyway, what's the plan tonight?"

"They have a plan, we're just along for the ride."

"And that is..."

"We're going to meet up at my place in Virginia. Then we'll all take off for New York. After that, we're not going with them. They've got a Lycan thing to do. So we'll figure it out from there. We can stay there OR... we can go on a little world tour..."

"Like what..?!"

"Just go with it, OK?"

"Fine. Should I tell the others about... everything?"

"That's up to you. I'm not the best judge of human nature, but I would imagine they'd be pretty jealous if they found out."

"Yeah... you're right," Sarah said with a sigh. "We'll talk about it later."

She fell silent as Taylor sped off the interstate, flying down dark country roads. After a few minutes, she turned down a dirt road that disappeared into a densely wooded area. Sarah raised an eyebrow, wondering that Talera would take her precious car on such terrain, then understanding dawned as, well beyond the point where any curious traveler or country boy would turn around, the drive was suddenly paved over smoothly. After a moment, they went through a heavy, ornate iron gate that swung closed behind them. The terrain opened up to a very large field that was illuminated by the bright moonlight. They slipped into yet another band of dark trees before emerging into another pasture. This time, Sarah gasped at the sight of a giant Tudor mansion with elegantly manicured grounds set back into a towering stand of old growth trees.

Golden light flickered in the leaded windows, landscape lights illuminating paths set back into the forest. Talera pulled through the circular drive-up, passing the grand staircase that led up the front door. Sarah craned her neck, trying to take in the imposing facade as they slipped past.

Taylor slowed as she approached a massive garage— Sarah counted at least 12 bays tapering into the darkness under the trees. The door opened and Taylor pulled inside, shutting off the purring Cadillac.

Sarah hopped out, peering down the length of the giant building, noting, among the many, several Mercedes, a Rolls Royce, two very old cars, and nearest them, Taylor's Avalanche. The truck, new the last time Sarah had seen it, had been outfitted like the rest of Talera's fleet: black, powerful, darkly tinted windows, invisible entry and ignition. The demon moved around the side of the truck, pointing out a big, powerful Harley parked on the other side, chrome and black paint gleaming in the bright lights.

"Nice," Sarah commented, running a hand over the handlebars.

"Yeah, Pershing gave it to me last year so I could ride by myself on these trips."

"Got enough cars here?"

"There are more in New York and... all over. August likes cars."

"No kidding— is that an Aston Martin?" the taller girl asked, gaping.

"He just got that back from the custom-shop. You can borrow it," the demon said, giving Sarah a look as if she should have know that all along. "Let's get inside. They'll be here any minute."

Sarah nodded, pulling her roving eyes off the row of cars and followed Talera back out into the softly lit night. They made their way along cobblestone path that curved around the large trees and led right up to a side door. It silently swung open as Talera approached, revealing little of the dark rooms within.

Taylor shooed her friend inside, giving her no time to adjust as she took the mortal girl's arm and led her down the short foyer into a great living room. A more elegant setting, Sarah had never encountered. Deep blue walls, comfortable antique furniture, full tapestries, all in the richest hues imaginable, soothed her senses, though a feeling of inadequacy swept over her. This place was far, far out of her league.

"It's just a house. A big one, yes. But just a house," Taylor murmured in her ear. "Trust me, you're the most beautiful thing in here."

A deep blush invaded Sarah's cheeks, making her bite her lower lip, eyes downcast. The thrill of Talera's lips pressing lightly to one cheek made the color deepen, and releasing a shuddering breath, she cleared her throat and looked up again.

"You're good," she breathed, giggling a little.

"I know. You want a tour?" the succubus replied with a wink.

They wandered through maybe half the rooms on the lower floor before dashing up a wide staircase like Sarah had seen in old movies, to explore some of the bedrooms above. Sarah wondered what life would be like in a house like this, where every need was met before it was even mentioned. She was no stranger to a comfortable life, but her family seemed so mundane, hopelessly normal in comparison to the opulence and genuine grandeur of her current settings.

One look at the expression on Talera's face, though, made her reconsider. To have a family of her own, alive and well, living happily in their own niche, was something of which many only dreamed. Properly chastised, Sarah nodded at her friend, then took a deep breath.

"Where's August?"

"Singapore. There's a House meeting tonight as well."

"You're missing that for me?"

"Couldn't think of a better reason to skip it."

"Thanks."

The demon just turned and led them back to the staircase. As they began their descent Sarah heard the faint sounds of roaring engines. Practically jumping down the remaining steps, she pressed her nose to the window on one side of the heavy front doors.

Out of the darkness, seven riders, all in black, all riding black motorcycles, helmetless, roared onto the cobblestones, stopping outside the front doors.

Talera adjusted the collar on her duster, flipping her long hair over one shoulder, then placed one hand on the door.

"This is it. Follow my lead and uh... don't talk much."

Sarah nodded, eyes wide. Setting her shoulders and expression in her best imitation of confident aloof-ness, she strode after Talera onto the wide landing outside the front door.

The bikers were dismounting, muttering amongst themselves in a language Sarah didn't understand, giving her a chance to study them from her position slightly behind Talera. The leader— the Alpha— obviously the man at the front of the pack, was tall, overtly masculine, long windblown black hair falling halfway down his back. He had a dusting of five o'clock shadow over an angular chin and cheekbones, stunning amber eyes flecked with crimson. The others, all in black leather like the leader, met the same criteria for appearance, though they by no means looked alike. Even the dark-skinned heart-breaker right behind the Alpha had long dreadlocks, bulging biceps, curiously pale blue eyes.

Sarah licked her lips, eyes darting away as the man noticed her attention, winking at her. Clearing his throat, he looked away when he felt the heat of Talera's glare. Inwardly, Sarah grinned, felt the heat rise in the leather pants, not daring look at him again.

The leader mounted the steps first, stopping in front of Talera, bowing slightly, a favor she returned. Bowing as well, the rest of the small Pack lined up behind him.

"Have a good ride?" Talera asked, leaning in to kiss the black-haired man on the cheek. Sarah noticed he wasn't immune to her power either. He closed his eyes tightly, turning his head to the side as the succubus stepped back, taking Sarah's arm and pulling her forward. Sarah did her best to sway her hips, tossing her curls, eyes moving lazily over the fantastic specimens of manliness before her as if they were so many schoolchildren.

"We did," the leader said, taking Sarah's hand. To Sarah's delight, he bowed over it, brushing his lips over her burning skin before releasing her.

"Pershing, this is my friend Sarah. Sarah, Pershing."

"Nice to meet you," Sarah murmured disinterestedly, surprised at the even timbre of her voice when her insides were quaking. She caught the fleeting smile that tugged at the corners of Taylor's pouty lips.

Taking Sarah's arm again, Talera led the Pack inside. An aged male servant, dressed in an elegant pinstriped suit appeared when they were all standing at the foot of the staircase.

"Would your guests care for refreshments, My Lady?" he asked in a cultured English accent, bowing to each of them and Sarah.

Pershing accepted the offer and they all moved off to the den after the man. Talera caught Sarah's hand, stopping her from following.

"If you need to pee or anything, do it now. I'm having the bike brought around, and we'll be leaving in a few minutes."

Sarah nodded, deciding it was at least worth a try and headed upstairs to the guestroom Talera had deemed "hers" earlier. She had just finished washing her hands, flipping off the light and stepped back into the darkness of the bedroom when a pair of very large, very strong, very unfamiliar hands caught her lightly around the waist. Sarah froze, feeling a tall, solid form press itself against her back.

"Let go!" she hissed, slapping the hands. Her eyes had adjusted to the darkness by the time she spun around to face her companion. It was the ebony god. Sarah's breath caught in her throat and immediately moisture began to seep through the thong she'd discovered beneath the pants.

As if catching the scent, he breathed deeply, fangs flashing in the dim light from the hallway.

"My apologies, I didn't intend to frighten you," he spoke, words like the rumble of distant thunder in his sculpted chest, words tinged with London. His icy eyes sparkled with lust and something like mischief.

"Does the Lady of the house know you're up here?" Sarah asked in her haughtiest tone, masking her nerves with a toss of her soft curls.

"Nothing escapes her notice. I do one thing that's not to her liking, and you can bet she'll have me pinned in a second."

"And this is your best behavior?" the girl scoffed, raising an eyebrow. She was sure her heart was going to break free at any moment and thump out of the room on its own power, it was pounding so hard.

"Hardly," he said, coming forward again. This time, he caught her in his arms, their lips meeting in a fiery kiss. She felt her back hit the wall, wrapping her legs around his hips as he pulled open the leather vest and jacket, bending his head to pull hard on her nipples with his talented lips, giant hands squeezing her firm ass encased in the leather. She could feel the hardness of a very large erection pressing against the bottom of her rear as she pulled on his hair, gasping.

He lowered her long enough to let her reach out and unzip his pants, pulling out what had to be the largest cock she'd ever felt. She stroked it a few times, marveling that her hands couldn't reach all the way around it. All coherent thought left her as he slid her pants and underwear down her legs, bending to hold them while she stepped free. Before he stood, he pressed his nose into her sex, snaking out a long, rough tongue and raking up her dripping slit, growling at the taste of her.

She moaned, wanting him so badly it hurt and tugging on his hair, pulled him to a standing position again. He towered over her for a moment, grinning wolfishly down at her before lifting her once more. Pushing her against the wall, he watched as she guided the head of that enormous cock to the slick opening of her core. With a groan from him and a gasp from her, he slowly lowered her onto his throbbing member. Gritting her teeth, she tried to relax as he stretched her to the limit, seeing that he was only an inch inside her. Wrapping her arms tightly around his neck, she nodded at him and with a grunt, he shoved his way entirely inside her, eliciting a shriek of momentary pain, then ecstasy from Sarah.

Giving her a moment to adjust to his size, he slowly pulled out, then began to fuck her in earnest. She threw her head back against the wall and held on, content to simply be along for the ride. He panted more from lust than effort as he drove into her, his large balls slapping against her ass, lips sucking at her throat. Waves of orgasm began to crash over her, making her squeeze him even more tightly with her long legs, feeling the muscles in his ass working as he drove even faster and harder.

With a grunt, his motions losing their rhythm, he slammed into her hard, staying there, buried to the hilt as he came, spilling his burning seed deep inside her. Sarah balled the fabric of his shirt in her hands, muffling a shout, which was drowned out by his inhuman roar. For one thrilling moment, Sarah thought he was going to bite her, but he seemed to check himself, sinking his long fangs into his full lower lip instead.

Standing still, both of them fighting to catch their breath, they kissed againm the coppery tang of his blood faint in his mouth.

"What's your name?" Sarah asked, breaking free of his lips.

"Quentin. That's my Clan name. My name in front of outsiders is Tiberius."

"Quentin," she said, kissing him again. "That was hands down the best fuck I've ever received."

"My pleasure, M'Lady," he rumbled, grinning from ear to ear.

Lowering her to the ground, he pressed his lips to the top of her head briefly.

"I'm gonna get cleaned up. See you downstairs?" Sarah asked, licking her lips as he put himself away. With a wink, he sauntered out of the room, a sharp breeze inexplicably rushing through the room before the door clicked shut.

"Now, what did I tell you?" Talera's voice chided from the darkness in the direction of the bed.

"Jeezuz!" Sarah shrieked, holding a hand to her heart. "How long have you been standing there?!"

"I just came in—"

"That breeze? Holy God, I didn't know you could move that fast!"

"Don't change the subject," Taylor said, a smile in her tone. "I told you they were seductive."

"Oh, but it was worth it," the girl sighed, eyes going dreamy. She snapped back to attention when she caught a whiff of Talera's succubus scent. Her breath caught in her throat as she felt the pouting lips meet hers in a kiss. She felt the suede of the wings caress her bare arms, shocks of orgasm making her entire body throb once more.

"I can taste him on you." Talera said, stepping back.

Sarah groaned, her body, though exhausted, at the ready for still more. In some corner of her mind, she appreciated the humor of the situation. Standing, half-nude and completely disheveled, the mingled seed of a werewolf and her own juices slowly sliding down her naked legs towards the high-heeled boots. Talera chuckled, pushing her lightly towards the bathroom.

"Get cleaned up. We leave in five minutes."

"Tease," the mortal growled, tossing the shadowed being a dark look. There was another rush of wind, and Sarah knew she was alone once more.

*

The Pack looked up at her as she made her way down the stairs. She noticed Quentin made a tremendous effort not to grin like an idiot when their eyes met. Taking Talera's arm, she held her head high as they descended the front steps. Taylor's bike had been brought around and now sat beside Pershing's in the circular drive.

"How old is he?" she muttered to Talera as quietly as she could.

Talera didn't respond, but the number one hundred eighty-seven flashed across Sarah's field of vision briefly. The breath caught in her throat, and Sarah couldn't help glancing back at the Lycan, who caught her look as he settled onto his bike behind Pershing.

"No wonder he knew what he was doing," she hissed in her friend's ear. She felt the silent chuckle ripple through the demon.

Sarah waited until Taylor had straddled the big bike, adjusting the long coat and buttoning it over her stomach, until she climbed on behind her. Wrapping her arms around her friend's middle, the girl took a deep breath, nuzzling the back of Talera's neck, inhaling her scent, feeling the silken strands caress her face.

Breaking the spell, Talera started the bike, sending deep vibrations rolling up Sarah's body. The girl hugged the demon closer, pressing herself into her back, arms tightening as they pulled away from the house at Pershing's side, keeping a steady pace down the long drive. The wind rushed over Sarah's burning skin, pulling softly at her hair, caressing her face. Squinting as they picked up speed, Sarah remembered the pair of dark sunglasses Talera had slipped into her jacket pocket earlier and, carefully loosening one arm, retrieved them, relieved at the difference they made. Only now she couldn't see a thing.

-Close your eyes.-

Talera's silent voice was becoming almost familiar now.

-I'm going to pop into your head for a second, don't fight me.-

"Okay," she whispered into the wind. "But what are you gonna do?"

-Just open a small connection. As long as you're near me tonight, you'll see as I do.-

"What do you mean?"

Sarah felt an oppressing darkness close in on her for a moment, felt the touch of something alien in her mind, the world going dead silent, all sensation except for the darkness in her head ceasing. Just as suddenly as it came on, the presence was gone, and Sarah heaved a deep breath, feeling the wind again, hearing the roar of the bike and the road.