Blood Curse

Story Info
Hot Embers continues story of Gavin and Kate.
1.1k words
4.12
6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gavin stood looking down at Kathleen (his Kate) watching her sleep.

She is so lovely with her light red hair messed from sleeping and their love making last night.

This last week with her has been the best he has spent in a very long time. And he knows what a long time can be. How he wished he didn't have to let her go back to the city and a life without him.

Nevertheless, there is no way she would understand what he was. This curse that kept him from being close with any mortal for long. Only others of his clan understood the sadness, the loneliness that comes with being Gi-Ga (Blood) Drinker, or as the others in Europe are known as Vampires.

That is why he is out here in the woods away from the cities and people. It is coming to full moon again soon, when the blood lust will be the strongest. As with his shape-shifter brothers and sisters he is normal all the other days. Well, as much as he can be. He sighed to himself.

Kathleen turned and reached for Gavin in the bed, feeling only Catfish, Gavin's' cat's furry body there. He started to purr as she petted him lightly. Waking now she looked around to see Gavin by her side of the bed watching her.

"What are you doing?" she asked in a sleepy voice. She turned more reaching for his hand. "Why do you look so serious? What's wrong?" she asked in a more awake voice.

"I just like watching you sleep. You are so peaceful, so lovely, so sexy." He said with a smile forming on his stern face.

She noticed that his long hair was still damp from a shower he must have been up for a while. "What time it is?" she asked. " Come back to bed with me, hold me in your arms." She asked.

How could he say no, he would loose her soon enough. So, he stripped off his jeans, crawling over her and gently pushing Catfish to the end of the bed. He pulled her close feeling his heart constrict as he did.

She snuggled close taking in the smell of him and clean soap. "Now will you tell me what is wrong? You have been so quiet the last day or so except for last night when you cried my name with passion." She giggled.

He laughed. Looking down at her upturned face all he could think of was kissing those lips, so he did. Running his tongue around until she opened hers to except him in. Their kiss grew deeper, stronger, and hotter until he could feel his erection growing.

He ran his hand down her shoulder to her backside pulling her on top of him, molding her body to his. She moaned into his mouth and wrapped her arms around his neck.

His kisses got deeper, bruising her lips, taking her breath. She pulled away trying to catch her breath. Feeling her lust mounting to meet his, she straddled his hips and slid her womanhood on his very hard erection.

He looked up into her eyes seeing the passion glow in her eyes. He wanted to loose himself in those eyes; stay inside her, never let her go.

She rose up just long enough to slide his erection into her wanting wet place. Feeling it grow as she did hearing him moan with pleasure. Her own pleasure was burning her up. She started to move slowly on his cock feeling it glide in and out of her as her passion grew to the place she wanted to go.

Feeling his hands on her hips as she moved, hearing him starting to breathe heavy; she worked her hips faster getting the rhythm now rocking back and forth like riding.

Gavin was falling farther and farther into the heat of their coupling. He could hear his heart beating harder in his chest; hear the blood rushing through his veins as his wanting took over for this woman.

Part of him heard what he thought was Catfish hiss and start to growl but, he did not care the curse was taking over he could not control what he was about to do. He could feel his canines grow inside his mouth as she rode harder on him he started to panic.

He has to stop this, this cannot happen not now, not with her! His mind tried to control his body but the animal was too strong. He was loosing.

He started to moan as the battle grew in him and Kathleen took it as a sign he was enjoying it as much as her. She could feel his cock grow filling her as his orgasm exploded, her muscles tightened inside making her quiver as her own orgasm washed over her like a title wave.

She collapsed onto his chest panting she could hear a low growl coming from his chest and she took it as a sign of satisfaction. She smiled to herself as she enjoyed the feeling.

Next thing she knew she was being gripped in his strong-arms pulling her up his body.

Pain washed over her neck as something sharp as if needles pricked her. She did not know what to think at first then the realization sank in or teeth as it were. Gavin was biting her neck she could feel his lips now sucking on her throat. She tried to scream but nothing came out. She tried to pull away but he was too strong. She could feel her blood being drawn out little by little. As she blacked out all she could think of was it was a nightmare and she will wake up.

Gavin heard a voice through the fog in his mind. A voice he knew and respected.

The voice was telling him to stop. As his mind became clearer, the voice got clearer.

He opened his eyes looking over Kate's head he saw Catfish looking at him speaking in his mind.

" Hawk! Look at me stop what you are doing. You are killing her!" his guardian said," You must fight the curse, LOOK at me know what I say is truth."

Gavin heard his given name spoken by only those of his clan and he knew he had lost control.

He felt the fresh blood running through him giving him the life strength he needed. The taste of it so sweet on his tongue like unforbiden fruit.

Slowly the realization of what was going on sank in and he let go of Kate's vein. His head feel back into the pillow as his mind got control of his senses again.

"Oh Creator what have I done?" Hawk cried. He looked down at Kate lying unconscious

in his arms, blood still dripping from the wounds on her neck. He bent his head a licked the wounds with his tongue knowing his saliva would seal them.

As he did tears filled his eyes because he knew what he did, she would never forgive.