Blood Enemies/Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Time to feed my little puppy." Olympia says hungrily.

Demetrius regains his senses and forced his way back to the ground with feet barely planted. "Let's play." Demetrius tackles Olympia, lifts her off the ground and runs to a nearby abandoned warehouse. He tosses her inside and barricades them both within. Demetrius turns to Olympia. With her full body standing to fight, Demetrius sees her muscles tense.

"You know, I can tell you have studied me. A vampire of my size really doesn't seem much of a threat compared to that chiseled physique of yours. Come to duchess." She hisses with seduction. Demetrius rips his shirt off and takes off his shoes and socks.

"You going to have to work for this." Demetrius said pointing to his dick. Olympia spins around with her super size in complete balance and control. She stops with her back facing Demetrius. She lifts up her blood-red, leather skirt. She shakes that humongous ass, teasing Demetrius to jump her. He does, like the sex driven beast that he is, in that the moment. He gets close to almost touching it and Olympia spins with a reverse-heel, roundhouse kick to his face, but Demetrius back bend dodges while sliding across the floor on his knees. He regains his stance and smiles at Olympia. Well trained indeed Demetrius thought. He saunters over to his voluptuous meal. Olympia remains as stationary as a mountain with a skyward grin on her face. She lets her vampire out, for she will have satisfaction tonight, even if it means Demetrius's death. She jumps in the air; Demetrius just watches and tells her to bring it. She falls directly above forcing her heavy body to crash into his. Demetrius enjoys the view for a while; he unleashes half his power and catches Olympia. The ground beneath them caves in and a small tremor shakes the rest of the flooring. Demetrius wraps Olympia in a bear hug; his powerful muscular arms flexing around her bodacious middle. Olympia screams with pleasure, feeling his awesome strength crush her with unyielding might. Demetrius looks at his prize, the wolf inside proud of his catch, he will continue this until either she gives up or her spine breaks. Olympia looks back down at Demetrius, she gives a huge smile and head butts him. Demetrius releases his grip a slight but Olympia takes advantage and slips out his arms. She grabs him by his neck with both hands and Demetrius gets his lock back on her spine.

"Who will give in first I wonder?" Demetrius says through a crushed larynx.

"Mmmmmmm. Oooooooh. Ouch. I wonder that myself." Olympia says as she winces in and out of pain and pleasure. They remain vigilant in their showdown, but Olympia lets go and claps Demetrius's ears, another weakness. Demetrius lets go and howls incessantly. Olympia pops her spine back in proper order. She fixes herself and walks over to Demetrius. She slaps him, what felt like fire against his face. Blood sprays across the ground. She quickly brings a backhand and again another spray of blood. Demetrius smiles his bloody retort.

He charges forward and rams her into the wall on the opposite end. She punches at him but he parries her and pulls her out of the hole to shove her whole front into another part of the wall. He immediately grabs her ponytail, slaps her ass hard causing her to gasp with pain, and pulls her out. He drags her backwards; she fights back to no avail. In the center of the building he throws her straight up by her hair. Seeing her gigantic body go through the air is magnificent. He jumps up to attack but Olympia clothesline him in midair. She grabs his neck and bunches herself within his center. Demetrius is squashed between her behemoth beauty and the ground on impact. It hurts so bad he can't scream, and so, he only spasms in pain.

Olympia stands up and spreads her legs over his face. Demetrius roars out but Olympia stomps on his face with her heel. She slowly and fiercely pushes down on his face. Demetrius's lower body arches upward. Olympia steps off and walks off figuring her pet had been broken. Demetrius grabs her ankle and trips her face first to the ground. She turns slightly around to see Demetrius already clamping his claws into her ass. Olympia screams from the ten-finger piercing, and Demetrius slides her back to a wall. She tries to stand but her bum is wounded. Demetrius again presses her against the wall with his forearm at her throat. Olympia tries to go for his genitals, but he catches onto her scheme, and raises her upward. He finally grabs her whole neck and extends his arm fully.

His sense of smell locks onto her vortex. She has been in heat the whole time; she drips so much. Demetrius rips off her skirt and thong. He puts his face in her snatch and let loose his elongated, wet tongue. It found itself inside and sloshes away. Olympia is trying her best to get out of her predicament but it feel way too good. She hears his tongue delve deeper and deeper within her. Demetrius releases his grip but places her on his shoulders. Standing straight up with ease he continues his assault. Olympia grabs his head and tries to smother him. She twitches and coos while sitting on his shoulders. Demetrius bends backwards with control; never allowing Olympia to lose balance. He gets into a crab position and Olympia grinds her snatch on his mouth. Demetrius is enjoying himself too much, but he can't help it. It's been so long since he's had so much fun. Olympia puts her hands on her knees and with supreme booty control she twerks on his face. She, literally, slams so much of her massive on him that any other neck would have given way, but Demetrius held his own. Olympia realizes she is being selfish and gets off. Demetrius stands back up. With a quick turn of her wrist she slashes his pants to strips. They fall revealing his swollen wolf-hood. He picks his dick up and begins stroking himself.

Olympia let loose her tongue, salivating at the sight of his rod. She bends forward in front of him and takes him all the way down, and she tongue plays and massages his member at the same time. Demetrius breathes in deeply to keep composure. Olympia runs him backward into the wall. She holds her position still and grabs his nipples. She massages his chest and Demetrius exclaims. Olympia finally comes off, his dick drenched in wetness. She gets on her knees and grabs his dick with both hands. She strokes him with unparalleled skill. Demetrius knows he's in trouble but he doesn't want her to stop. Olympia does just that when she felt his cum building up. Demetrius saw this coming but it sucks nonetheless. Olympia slaps his dick, punishing it for not holding on better. Demetrius only laughs.

"Fuck my mouth into oblivion." Olympia commands. Demetrius grabs the back of her head, looks into her eyes, and warns her, "Are you sure?" Olympia slaps his thigh causing Demetrius to shove his full girth and length down her throat. He comes back out fast and back in just as hard. Olympia gags like never before. Her whole, huge body convulses and she retches all over his pelvis. She fell onto her back trying to regain some semblance of being a lady.

"Too much for you I see." Demetrius said as he came to her side. The color of green and yellow in black shades is covering her chin but Demetrius has seen worse than vampire vomit. He picks her up, but she tries to hide her face. Demetrius kicks up his shirt and catches it with his left hand still holding Olympia in his right arm. He wipes off her face and he dabs the corners of her chubby cheeks. With his clothes in ruin Demetrius decides to go full wolf. Olympia weighs close to 400 pounds but she feels like a babe in his arms. He runs through the night with her in his arms. The cool air and the bright moon shining down on them only make their hunger for each other increase.

Demetrius makes it to his home. He places her back on her feet and opens the door. Demetrius is still in his humanoid wolf-form and it'll be a while before he calms down to change back, but with Olympia bare-assed in his home, he doubts that will be soon. He takes out a couple of raw steaks. In his refrigerator he stocks up on all sorts of animal meat,\; can't go around eating humans all willy nilly these days.

"Would you like yours warmed?" Demetrius asked in a guttural growl.

"Yes please." Olympia said sitting at his bar.

"I don't necessarily drink but I have a few things. I have cognac, Jack Daniels, vodka, tequila, rum, or Hennessy. I need to get sake." Demetrius listed.

"I'll take the rum." Olympia requested. Demetrius takes out her steak and pours the rum on top of it. He rubs the liquor into the flesh. After a couple of minutes he sets the meat inside the stove for a few minutes. Olympia enjoys her dark, heavenly view. Never had she been so attracted to a werewolf so much. Even in this humanoid form she feels weak in the knees. He is flawless in his ways in the kitchen. She wants to be held tightly in his well developed muscles. She caught herself giving herself a hug to contain her excitement.

"So, you do this for all the pretty little vampires?" Olympia asks playfully.

"God no. You're the first that I've brought back to my house. I figured you'd be starving, and considering that we immortals made a truce to not harm humans, this here steak will do the trick." He takes it out, it's a bit warm but the rawness is still there.

"Seasoning?" Demetrius asks.

"Mediterranean." Olympia answers.

"I like mine with a bit of spice." Demetrius lightly spreads Cajun seasonings onto his meal.. He puts the steaks on plates and gathers eating wares. He hands Olympia her plate and she cuts into it quick. The taste is eloquent and robust at the same time. The angus with all the nutrients in the blood make it fantastic.

"What do you do? Grow your own animals?" Olympia asked through chews.

"A friend of mine got into the whole foods market a few years ago. He has his own farm animals that he sells to werewolves. He made a fortune and I buy from him all the time." Demetrius explains as he chomps into his meal. The tequila adds a kick to the already spiced Cajun seasoning. They finished their meal, and went to freshen up. Once they were done they are back at it again.

Demetrius is pawing away at her exposed, cold flesh. He can't decide which part of her he wants to settle into. He decides her breasts. He smothers himself between her hills. He licks and suckles. He leaves wolf teeth marks around her big breasts. Olympia rubs the back and top of his mane. His hair is very soft; usually elder wolves have some of the more brittle strands. Olympia runs her fingers through the cloud felt strands. She reaches down to feel his dick. She missed "him" something fierce.

The tug job Olympia is giving Demetrius is mind blowing. Her supple fingers and subtle technique has him growling with a mouthful of chest. He takes one hand and explores her derrière. He found the crack of her ass and squeezes a cheek. Olympia shudders with a pleasing smile. Demetrius massages the crevice of her anus making it wet with cum.

"I want you to lie on your stomach." Demetrius insists. Olympia complies. On her stomach she opens her cheeks with her hand and she points to her asshole. Demetrius nods in agreement and slowly shoves inward. Every inch brings Olympia closer to orgasm. The rhythm and poise has Demetrius hit Olympia's g-spot over and over. Her eyes change into those deep, dark, black pools. She shrieks with wanting more; faster and harder. She grunts through the pain but every time Demetrius fully gorge hers butthole she shivers on his dick. Demetrius loves that sensation.

After a solid thirty minutes Demetrius takes his dick out. He is still in his humanoid form and almost spent. Olympia turns around; she can already feel the soreness inside her cinnamon walls. She spreads her legs and bends forward a bit. Demetrius laps the outside rim of her anus. Slowly it helps relieves the pain.

"Mmmmm, damn Demetrius." She confesses.

"I'll do you one even better." Demetrius promises. He turns Olympia on her back. He wants her to watch as he gives her the pleasure she hasn't felt in centuries. He puts her gargantuan legs on his shoulders, he situates himself in perfect position to penetrate and withdraw, and he grabs her waist; his grip tightens. Olympia watches in anticipation as Demetrius sets up. She can tell that he is definitely going to give her the orgasm that has been lost to her for so long. With an expert and experience thrust, Olympia reacts with her upper body arching upward. Demetrius allows her to settle back down to earth and thrusts once again. Olympia grips the sheets of his bed and grits her teeth. She settles into that thrust and opens her eyes to see Demetrius watching and observing. He hunts without peer. His third thrust sends a shockwave into her abdomen and it swirls. Olympia shrieks with soul shattering force.

Demetrius changes the rhythm by using a repetitious thrust with rolling his hips. He stirs her sugar walls and it makes her giggle. Olympia is tickled by his skill. Her oooohs and aaaahs are like black silk. Demetrius keeps his control but his wolf wants to end this game. Demetrius won't let it end so easily. He continues his technique with added speed. He sees her belly shake with waves and it turns him on even more. Olympia lets herself sink into the pleasure.

Demetrius stops, Olympia opens her eyes to see why. That sly and cunning grin on his face came back. Demetrius wraps his arms under her and lifts her up. Olympia is a creature of the night and heights do not scare her, but looking into her werewolf lover's gleaming silver eyes, bared canine teeth and fangs, and feeling the new sensation of the position, she became nervous. Again, Demetrius situates them in perfect position. He settles back a bit and cups her wide cheeks in his hands.

"You won't know what hit you." Demetrius warns. He pushes his full length into her steadily. Olympia chokes a bit. He is rubbing areas inside her without any resistance. He grinds his hips, and she hums to the stirring he's giving her. Demetrius begins his assault in a steady manner; hard enough that the connection of skin sounds like a thudded smack. Olympia drenches his dick in cream after his fifth sequence. Olympia is practically sex drunk by the thirtieth sequence. Her body has become like putty and she melts. She finally didn't have the sense to remain holding onto Demetrius's neck and she goes limp. Demetrius still holds her enormous body in position and goes for broke. Each thrust is full brim: hard, fast, accurate, and precise; both entering and exiting. Olympia looks like a ragdoll flopping up and down to his rhythms. She screams and moans with deadly ecstasy. She started remembering past lovers and none compared to Demetrius. She vamps out once again and she has her orgasm.

"Stand still!!" She shouts at Demetrius. He stops and she shakes violently on his dick. Demetrius can barely hold her in place as he holds an earthquake in his arms. She mutters Vampirian words and phrases that Demetrius barely understands.

Demetrius during that whole exchange was desperately holding onto what sanity and control he had. The wolf inside wanted out and loose. They both fought for control over the experience. When Olympia fell back the wolf was able to gain control. Demetrius's consciousness was locked away for a while. The claws sunk into her cheeks drawing blood, and the wolf showed no signs of stopping. He howled through the madness of carnality; panting and thrusting with reckless abandonment. It wasn't until Olympia yelled "Stand still!" that the wolf heeled. The lock broke on Demetrius's consciousness and he was able to regain some control but there was no need. The wolf had obeyed, and a tear ran down his cheek. He remembered one, such a long time ago, loved one who had the same level of authority over him and Demetrius. A love once lost and forgotten. Demetrius sat next to his wolf and shared consciousness. Olympia had been spasming for minutes now in midair on his shaft. Her pussy would flex on his dick making it hard for him to keep her in position, him to not thrust even more, hell, to not even cum. He decides to go for it anyway. He begins moving his pelvis and hips keeping a strong stance. He raises Olympia in upright position, he keeps her stationary, and blindly impales with speed and precision. Olympia begins crying because it is so good; she squirts, she leaks, it is a complete dam break. She tightens her kitty muscles again and that sends Demetrius over the edge. Something is wrong though. The constant sensation of wanting to release is lingering way too long.

"What's wrong?" Olympia asks. Demetrius looks into Olympia's eyes when he hears that question. She is forcing him not to cum. She laughs out loud at his pain, at his futility.

"Beg me." Olympia commanded.

"You don't know who you dealing with." Demetrius warns. He continues his attack. He has been challenged, his wolf has been challenged, and nothing, but complete victory will suffice. His wolf knows what to do. They continue with same position and rhythm. Olympia continues to keep his release at bay. She is sadistically giddy keeping Demetrius chained up, so-to-speak. Once Demetrius gauges the timing he hooks his arms under Olympia's thighs. He leans her back a bit and then spears her pussy hard, so hard that Olympia is forced back further off his dick and she comes back like a pendulum and Demetrius thrusts again.

"That it wolf boy? I will admit it is fun and all but you're just not breaking my concen...aaaaaaah!" Olympia interrupted.

"What's wrong little girl?" Demetrius stabs again and Olympia again screams and bewildered at the turn of events. Demetrius continues, breaking her away from her own concentration. Her control gives way; she realizes too late what Demetrius has done. Demetrius uses the force of a pendulum to plow both her holes. He had been gauging the right timing, momentum, target acquisition, speed, penal control, and potential force needed. In and out of her vagina and anus while standing, for only perfection would allow victory. Demetrius is finally feeling his chains break, he releases Olympia, and she falls to the floor. He shoots nine, long, thick streams over her mountainous form. Some hit her face, some her neck and breasts. Olympia lies on her back spent. She breathes heavily realizing how famished she had become. Demetrius looks down at her, he too is breathing hard. He did finally calm down enough to begin his transformation back to human form. He brings back a wet towel and soap. He washes her skin, clearing it of his semen. He rinses and dries her off. He lies down on the floor next to her looking up at the ceiling.

"That was incredible." Olympia said turning towards him. She laid her head on his chest. She can hear the wolf breathe; he is at peace, for now. Olympia places her left leg across Demetrius's lower body rubbing up and down against it. She is so comfortable it makes her restless and giddy. Demetrius smiles and turns his face towards hers.

"Hungry?" Demetrius asks.

"Always." Olympia answers.

Demetrius gets up and walks to his fridge. He takes out two steaks and a rack of ribs. He places them on the floor. Olympia sits up on her arms. Demetrius cuts pieces off and feeds her. He takes bites himself. He smiles at her blood covered mouth. He listens to her chew and looks into her seductive, playful eyes. He watches his super size big beautiful vampire goddess eat and consume, and he would allow her to tear this world's throat and watch it bleed out before he ever thought of having to separate from her.

The things we monsters do for love or for some form of genuine connection with another.

12