Blood from a Turnip: Her Side

Story Info
Her side of I stray or you pay.
15.7k words
4.25
141.6k
61
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 03/27/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cpete
cpete
1,725 Followers

Thanks for the comments-both good and bad on the story "Blood from a Turnip". I had number of email requests for:

A) A companion piece from the wife character Lisa POV.

B) More descriptive sex scenes.

C) To stop writing such crap and never submit anything ever again (guess you cannot please everyone).

For those who wanted the A & B here it is my attempt at Lisa's POV...

++++++++

I moved my tongue around his shaft as I bobbed my head up and down slowly using my one hand to jack his base. From his moans and movement he was really enjoying my ministrations.

"Oh yeah! Work that tongue! That feels great!" He grabbed my hair with his hands and tried to force me down deeper on his prick.

I had not deep throated a dick this long since college, but like riding a bike you never forget. I relaxed my throat muscles and tried not to gag as I moved down deeper onto his prick.

"That's it baby! All the way down" He pushed up with his hips trying to drive the last inch into my throat.

My eyes started to water up a bit, but I released my grip from the base of his penis and felt my nose bury into his pubic bone. He was all the way in my gullet now. I held him there for a moment, and then pulled back both to increase his pleasure and draw a breath on the outward stroke.

"Damn this cougar is good!" He exclaimed "I ain't ever had a chick deep throat me this way before."

We got into a rhythm with him thrusting his hips up and pushing my head down into his lap. I would swirl my tongue around his dick on both the upstroke and down stroke as it pistoned in and out of my throat. The trick was to time my breathing and gag reflexes to get some air into my lungs between strokes. It was tough to do crammed into the backseat of the car. There was not much room and my head and body were at an awkward angle. Neither he nor I were short people, so there was not a lot of room to maneuver.

"Hey is that MILF going to do me next?" came a voice from the driver into the backseat.

I couldn't answer because my mouth was full. But I heard the other head not in my mouth reply "Hell I don't know-just pay attention to the road until I get my rocks off. I want to enjoy my ride and not worry about getting my dick bit off because you crashed playing peeping tom and not driving"

If you are wondering how a married middle aged mother of two and faithful wife ended up giving a blowjob in the backseat of car you might want to read the story "Blood from a Turnip". My Ex-husband Vince got most of the basic facts rights, but a lot of the problems were based on miscommunication, added with some medical issues on my part. Now I am not saying that what happened was my husband Vince's fault-but a lot of it would have been avoided. Like most things that go wrong in life-hindsight is always 20/20 and we all wish we could have gone back in time and done things differently. I needed a time machine for a month before the date I ended up in that back seat.......

++++++++

Three weeks earlier Vince and I were in bed. Tommy, who is my husband Vince's brother, had just been over that evening to borrow some money to buy his kids some new shoes. Tommy had got the short end of the stick in his divorce with Brandy. His Ex-wife was really doing a number on him-squeezing him dry with money and putting up roadblocks every chance she had to prevent him seeing his sons. Vince was always in a sour mood after talking to Tommy about his ex-wife. I was pleased when Vince told me Tommy was going to hang the ceiling fan and install the tankless hot water heater. My husband was many things-but a handy man was not one of them.

"Sounds like we got the better part of the deal on that one." I fluffed up a pillow.

"Tommy certainly did not get any deal with Brandy." Vince said sliding closer to me.

I think the next statement I made started the whole mess. "Well it is not all Brandy's fault."

"Whoaaaa" Vince sat up. "You want to tell me how Brandy cheating on my brother, and screwing him over is not her fault?"

I thought a second before speaking. I had to explain this in a way that Vince would understand. "Brandy was wrong to cheat. There is never any reason to cheat. But your brother overreacted."

I was brought up in a very disciplined household. Everything was black and white. We were taught to be principled. I felt cheating was wrong. It was me who discovered and confronted Brandy --Tommy's wife about her cheating. When Brandy refused to stop or tell Tommy -I told Tommy. There was no hesitation, I just pulled out my cell phone and called Tommy right in front of Brandy. However I still think Tommy went too far after he found out.

"Overreacted!?" Vince was not agreeing with me.

I would need to explain this in better detail. So I said "You know the courts almost always give custody to the mother. Thousands of studies show children are most always better off with their mothers. Say what you will about Brandy but she always was a good mother."

I thought that would get Vince to see that being a good mother was one thing and the time to yourself as a woman was another thing altogether. The two were not related in my mind-completely different compartments.

"Lisa studies also show children are better living as a family with a mother and father. How is Brandy breaking up the family with a divorce making Brandy a good mother?"

I was glad Vince had brought up the divorce; this would prove my side of the discussion. "Brandy did not file for divorce, Tommy did. Brandy didn't want a divorce."

I do not know what Vince was thinking because he missed the divorce angle completely.

"Lisa you know the stories as well as I do. Brandy was not even sorry. She refused to stop going out with guys and wanted Tommy to stand down until she got ready to come back."

How could the man I love so much be so dense sometimes? "Is Tommy better off now? It was only 3 guys. One of them was only a blow job. Brandy told me she was almost done anyway and wanted to get back to Tommy."

"Well that should have made it all better for Tommy."

He was getting sarcastic now. Vince always did that when he did not have anything to back up his statements. I tried to calm him down.

"Vince don't be so dramatic. It was only sex-and bad sex from what Brandy told me. Remember after Vince Junior's birth? I had complications and was sick to my stomach for almost every day for two months. I knew you had needs and gave you a free pass to get laid. I even scoped out some of the ladies at Tony's school to fill in."

That should settle the issue I though. Vince knew I loved him so much I would do anything to see him happy. Not with just words-but deeds.

"Lisa I love you but sometimes you drive me crazy. I remember that time. For one -your hormones were all over the place after Vince's Jr. birth so I did not take you seriously. Number two our wedding vows included forsaking all others, not to mention In sickness and in health. I take those vows seriously. You said there was no excuse for cheating-are you now saying there are times when cheating is OK? Because I do not."

I could not believe Vince was trying to put words in my mouth, he knew how I felt about cheating-had I not proved it with Brandy and Tommy? I figured I better reassure him.

"I still think cheating is never OK." I tried to find a way that Vince could comprehend-maybe make it more personal with my own experiences. "I understand a bit of what Brandy was feeling. Brandy felt she was getting old and was seen as nothing but a mother and Tommy's husband. I do not agree with her cheating --but understand why Brandy did it." Surely Vince could see things from a female point of view-if only for few seconds of this conversation.

"Lisa I think my head is going to explode. How can you agree with Brandy cheating but believe it was wrong?"

My God Vince still didn't get it! I was going to have to spell it out to him like one of our grade school children-men are so dense sometimes!

"Well if Brandy had told Tommy it would not have been cheating. If Brandy had told Tommy how she was feeling maybe they could have worked something out. Then there would have been no cheating involved."

"Worked things out? Not cheating if you tell your partner? Lisa you cannot be serious. If Brandy wanted to play cowboy and schoolmarm or cheerleader and football star-Tommy would have been game. But sex with another guy-never gonna happen."

Finally Vince was beginning to understand. He never said anything about it being wrong if WE told our partner-only about his brother Tommy thinking it was wrong. Vince did not come right out and say YES-but he did not say NO. Still I better make sure we were on the same page --maybe convince him that Tommy was wrong in his thinking also.

"Tommy made the choice and has to live with the consequences. Again you got to ask is Tommy better off now. Look at it logically-what Brandy did was wrong by not telling him-but it was already done. Nothing could change the past, no way to un-ring that bell. The decision Tommy had to make was dealing with his and his family future. Seriously is he doing better now than if he had let slide a couple of stupid meaningless sex sessions that did not threaten him in any way and only pumped up Brandy's self-esteem."

"OK Lisa what is the number of sex partners that Tommy should let slide? 3, 5, 10?"

Typical male response-everything revolves around their penis. I had to get his head out of his crotch.

"Now you are being silly Vince. It is different with women then with men. I saw a few grays last week and it really got me down. Ladies are always judged by their looks." I figured if he knew how I was feeling Vince would get the picture.

"Lisa, what is the big deal?-You always look great. If a few gray hairs is bothering you then head off to your favorite salon and pick out the hair color of your choice."

There it was! Now Vince and I seemed to be reading from the same book-at least he was trying to see it from a female perspective. If Vince was OK with me going to a saloon to feel better about myself, he would be OK with other things that would make me feel better about myself. I just needed him to comprehend the idea a bit more.

"It is more than that. After a certain age women become invisible. No one looks at us, wants us, it is like we are not even there. It should not matter-but it does. I know men and women are getting more equal than in our parents days, but until a lady can walk around with a beer belly and a thinning hair yet think they are still sexy it is not going to change."

"So cheating and jumping on a strange dick is going to make you equal, make the marriage better? "

Oh no -now Vince was back to the my pee-pee is bigger than your pee-pee. Don't men ever grow up? It's like they never leave the high school locker room. I knew I could get him to see the bigger picture-the relationship that was so important. The keeping each other happy.

"Vince It is not about the sex, and it isn't cheating if the other partner knows about it." I reached down and fondled him. "You and I are great in bed and you know that." I had to get his brain to understand sex was just a means to an end. The end being that good feeling -that high. Whether from your partner, or someone else.

"Listen Vince -It is about that feeling of being admired, the thrill of for the first time. Something new, a different feeling, that adrenaline rush of being wanted, of deciding to go or not"

"Lisa you know that Tommy adored Brandy before the divorce and you know that the kids and I are your number one fan club and we adore you. But you are saying cheating will make..." Vince hesitated for a moment "-Lisa do you have something to tell me about the past?"

I felt Vince's hard on deflate. Then it hit me! Vince thinks I cheated on Him! He thinks I went out with someone else and never told him-well that would be cheating. I better get this solved quickly and put an end to that type of thinking now!

I shifted closer to Vince and worked below to bring his penis back to life. "Vince I have never cheated on you and never will"

I knew how to press his buttons and lowered my mouth to his penis. Gently cupping the balls I sucked slowly to get the dick was to full attention. After a few minutes of this Vince maneuvered me around so we were in a 69. In our first few years of marriage we called it a 68.5 due to our differences in height. I loved to give and receive oral and I enjoyed whenever he went down on me-because Vince was good at it!

After a few minutes I was getting real aroused and I felt Vince was about to come. I wanted him to come inside me so I and moved around to impale myself on his manhood. I could feel my orgasm start and it clenched me onto Vince tight. That set him off over the edge and I could feel him spurt. This triggered me a 2nd time. I rode him for a few minutes before coming down off my orgasm high and cuddling next to Vince.

Vince was rubbing my back and I felt like a kitten- purring contently.

I wanted Vince to know how lucky we were, so whispered in my hubby's ear.

"Just think Tommy is missing all the good times with Brandy like we have all because of some stupid dates in the past he cannot do anything about."I was so glad we had this conversation.

Vince was acting strange and said "Lisa you are freaking me out." he rolled over away from me. "Brandy is squeezing Tommy so much for money he is going to lose it soon. You can't get blood out of a stone-or Turnip." and he turned off the light.

I lay awake in bed and thought how lucky I was to have married Vince and not Tommy. The entire conversation Vince has talked about how Tommy thought Brandy needing some time to herself was cheating and how his brother would not tolerate it -even if Tommy was told before-hand that Brandy needed some time to herself. Vince never once said HE would object -only about Tommy. I knew this meant Vince loved me enough to give me the space to do the things to I needed to feel good. The whole discussion Vince had never said "No"-that could only mean "Yes". I moved closer and put my arms around my snoring husband.

++++++++++

It was both easy and hard to find what I wanted. A website with people from local University was easy to find. Yet culling out the candidates was hard. Most responses to my ad were crude and some just too cheesy and phony. Over two weeks and I got the number to a manageable level and started doing online chats and narrowed it down to four guys for a face to face at the food court in the local mall. That eliminated it down to just two guys. In the second round of interviews one of the contenders-Randy had something that clinched the deal.

"Hi Mrs. F." Randy said. He was a Communications major and on a wrestling scholarship. He was a large kid and had trouble sitting in the small booth at the mall food court. "I know you said your old man is OK with this but I got something that may help you out."

"What would that be Randy?" I had on casual clothes and a scarf over my head with big sunglasses. I felt like a modern day Mata Hari.

"Well see that chick over there" Randy pointed to a girl across the court, who waved at us. "Well she really likes older dudes. I thought maybe we could set your old man up with her. You know give him something to keep him busy."

"Are you pimping your girlfriend out Randy?" I lowered my glasses to look at the girl. She was a bit on the chubby side, but cute with long dark brown hair and a large set of breasts.

"No Mrs. F." Randy stuttered. "Amy and me are just friends. Friends with benefits-but just friends. She has kind of got "Daddy issues" and worked her way thru most of the facility. Amy is OK with this-swear to god."

This might work I thought. I was tall almost 6 feet, blond, slender, with just over an A cup. I had long legs I was proud of and, loved to showcase them, dressing to highlight my gams any chance I could .Amy was the complete opposite -small, dark haired, curvy, and big chested. They say men get tired of the same thing. Maybe I could treat Vince to Amy as a gift for being so understanding and letting me do this. Of course Randy was completely opposite of Vince. Where Vince was short and dark, Randy was well over 6 foot and had almost white blond hair. I had been down with the "blues" the past few days, but now felt my excitement start to grow.

"Deal." I said and slid some papers across the table at him. "These are forms for a medical exam to make sure you don't have any STDs. Go to this clinic, I have the form number and can see the results on line. You wear a condom no matter what and pick me up at 9:30 sharp day after tomorrow. Got it?"

"Um yea." Randy replied. "But if I'm getting a medical exam-why do I have to wear a condom?"

"Because I do not know what kind of "benefits" you and your friend there." I pointed at Amy who was eating a burger. "are going to have after you take the test. These terms are non-negotiable. We clear?"

"Sure."

Standing up, I took out a small index card and handed it to Randy. "This is my address and cell phone number." I pulled his head to mine and gave him a passionate kiss with just a bit of tongue. "Don't get lost and don't be late."

I licked my lips at him, turned around and walked out.

++++++++

It was Friday night and things were going to hell. At first I was giddy as a schoolgirl and could not wait to tell Vince. But last night his car had broken down and he had come home in a foul mood, so I didn't want to say anything. This evening the kids had been a pain to put down, and now tonight of all nights Vince was going to be late coming home. Plus Randy had arrived early with another carful of some guys and girls.

"Well at least he is anxious as I am." I thought. I got Randy settled downstairs with a beer and some sports program on the TV.

"Damnit Vince." I muttered to myself rushing to get dressed. "Why did you have to work late tonight of all nights" I slipped on a new set of sexy lace bra and panties. I did not know if anything was going to happen tonight-but I wanted to look good if I decided to make things happen.

I heard Vince's car pull into the driveway. I had to inhale to fit into my pair of "skinny jeans". After a few minutes Vince came bounding up the stairs as I was putting on my lipstick.

"Lisa what is the jolly green giant doing in our living room? And what is this nonsense about a date?"

I wish I had more time but Vince was laid back and he would understand the hurry.

"His name is Randy, he is on the University wrestling team and majoring in Communications."

I then turned toward Vince. "I am sorry you got home late from work tonight -I wanted to get this out of the way before Randy came over. But I gotta rush so I will give you the quick version. Sit down for a second."

I patted on the bed. Vince obeyed sitting down on our flowered comforter. I thought "this is going well."

We had already talked last month about how I felt, and what I needed-Vince had pretty much given me the OK. So I knew I could just give Vince a brief outline about my feelings right now.

"Vince I am not getting any younger. I have been a good wife to you for over 12 years, and mother to our children for over a decade. I just need this right now in my life-you must understand that."

I felt bad putting that guilt trip on Vince, so I added. "It has nothing to do with you or the kids."

"So you are going to pull a Brandy?" Vince's face was all white like the blood had been drained out.

Brandy? Why the heck was he talking about Brandy?-this was completely different. I was nothing like Brandy! I had to make sure he knew this.

"NO --Vince what Brandy did was wrong. This is not cheating because I am being very open about what is going on. We talked about this last month. "

cpete
cpete
1,725 Followers