Blood Love Ch. 04

Story Info
From physical to emotional.
2.1k words
4.67
20.9k
5

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/15/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aysa69
aysa69
40 Followers

Alexia was stroking his cock very lightly and breathing on the head. She glanced up to see Christian staring at her wide-eyed, not believing what she was about to do. She smiled up at him and lowered her eyes to his pulsating cock right next to her lips. She ran her hand over his toned abs and pinched his nipple to distract him. As soon as she left go his nipple, she wrapped her lips around his head. Gently licking at first she nibbled him, receiving a loud moan from her lover. Alexia lowered her mouth onto his cock, trying to make her lips touch the base. 'That's gonna take some time,' she though as she began moving her head up and down his long shaft. He tasted so good to her. She loved the way he felt against her tongue. Every time she went down on his shaft, she would inch a little more into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around his shaft and over his head. The sounds coming from him were making her amazingly wet. She used her free hand to grip his firm ass, holding herself steady.

"Alex!...Oh god Alex!...Oh oohh, yes...." Christian gasped out.

He loved feeling himself inside her mouth and loved they way she sucked him like a vacuum. The way her tongue went around his member made him shiver in ecstasy. He opened his eyes and looked down at his baby sister. 'Damn she looks so good' he thought as she started to deep throat him. He screamed loud and hard. Never had any girl made him feel the way he was feeling just then. His orgasm was coming on quick. He knew that she knew because she sucked him harder.

Alexia could feel him swelling within her mouth. She almost did it, almost touched the base. The tip of his manhood was pushing at the back of her throat and throbbing hard. She slid her lips to the top and looked up at him. He looked so sexy dripping with water and sweat. Alex knew he wanted her bad but first she wanted to do this, to make him feel what she felt. She moved back down his cock real slow trying to fit as much in as possible. Then she picked up speed, using her hand to stroke him when her mouth wasn't there. 'Yes, I did it' she though as her lips kissed his base. Alexia felt his sac tighten against her hand and his ass muscles clench.

"Alexia, baby I'm cuming..." Christian trailed off feeling the pressure in his balls.

"Mmmmmmmmm," was all Alexia could get out as she bobbed her head hard up and down on his thick shaft.

"ALEX!!!" Christian yelled as he climaxed into his lover's awaiting mouth.

He gripped the back of her head and held it as his seed went down her throat. Chris jerked and moaned as she sucked him dry, licking up every last drop of cum he had. Alexia was in heaven. She just swallowed every drop of Christian there was and she wanted more. After running her tongue along the underside of his cock, she stroked him once more and then rested her head on his thigh.

Christian pulled her up against him and kissed her passionately. She went limp in his arms as they switched places once again, pinning her against the wall. He pulled her legs from under her and wrapped them around his waist, the tip of his cock poking at her dripping entrance. She put her arms around his neck and pulled him more into the kiss. Christian broke the kiss and used one hand to brace himself on the wall, the other to hold her up. He thrusted into her hard, knowing that's how she wanted it. Her nails dug into his shoulders and she moaned loud, as he pumped harder and harder.

"Fuck yes! Harder baby, oohh," she moaned into his ear.

"Uh, Alex, your mouth is...amazing! God, your so...so tight!" He breathed out. His thick cock pounded into her waiting cunt mercilessly.

Her legs tightened and her head went back. She loved it, all of it. His words were pushing her off the edge and she could feel herself falling into the climax that was coming. Her inner walls were clutching his cock and that made him push harder. She bit his neck as her orgasm engulfed her. Screaming his name for dear life, she rode it out still being fucked by her lover.

Christian was almost pushed to his orgasm when she bit him but he held on. He hooked his arms under and around her legs so that he could control her movements. He kissed her again and stopped thrusting. Lifting her up, he looked straight into her eyes and then slammed her down onto his hard rod. Chris held her there and watched as her eyes lit up and rolled back then came back in contact with his. He started a steady rhythm into her, going harder with every thrust. His momentum was her moaning, heavy breathing, and the way she said his name. He slammed his cock into her until her pussy lips were rubbing against his base. Kissing her again and licking her lips, he nudged her head to the side and licked up her neck to her ear.

"Do you like it baby?" He whispered huskily nipping her ear.

His voice was forcing her closer to her peek, so she fought back, not wanting to cum yet.

"Ohh, Christian...I love it! Harder, need it...ooh, yes, yes," She moaned out every word louder than the last.

That was it. His grip on her tightened and he forced her down harder than before. Christian started fucking her with long, hard, and fast strokes. He felt his pulse speed up and his cock throb for release. Alexia was going insane. Her pussy was being assaulted a mile a minute and she didn't want him to stop. She knew they both were close and this was exactly what she wanted. She knew he was on the verge of exploding and decided to help. She moved her lips next to his ear and whispered to him.

"Christian, cum in me, please..." she begged as he slammed her hard into the wall and screamed her name making her scream along with him.

"ALEX! CHRIS!" They both yelled together.

Her pussy walls were milking his cock of all his cum and causing him to have spasm like movements inside her. This made her moan and grip his arms as he tried to put her down without dropping her. They were both exhausted and hot but felt great. Chris pulled her back against his chest. He grabbed his loofah, soaped it up and began washing her body very delicately as if she were a piece china. He then washed himself and rinsed them both off, making sure to hold onto her tightly. Alexia felt herself being washed but was too weak to barely move or talk, so she just let whatever was happening continue. Her eyes caught her brother's sparkling ones and she smiled weakly.

He reached behind her and turned the water off. Picking her up, Chris stepped out of the shower pulled his large towel off the door and wrapped it around her. He walked over to the foot of his bed and laid her down. He took his time drying her off, first her hair then her body. After drying himself off he threw the towel into the bathroom and returned his attention to his younger sibling lying naked before him. He picked her up again and walked to the side of the bed, placing her on it and covering her with the blankets. He hopped in as well and pulled her into his arms.

"Are you ok? Did I hurt you?" Christian asked with worry in his voice.

Willing herself to move, she turned to face him and placed a hand on his face, "I'm perfect, just perfect. You sound worried." She replied with a bright smile.

"I thought I hurt you. You didn't move since I bathed you."

"I feel really drained but really good. You almost fucked me to death," she chuckled "and I really wanted to keep going."

"You felt so good," he said closing his eyes reminiscing, "that I just needed to be completely surrounded by you. I wanted all of you."

"And you felt even better. I love you," Alex said hold her head down. Tears were starting to form and she didn't want him to see.

But he could hear it in her voice, "And I love you Alex. No one will take you from me. You're mine, always was, ever since I started taking care of you." He lifted her head and wiped her tears.

"But what about..." she started but was cut off by his lips on hers. He slipped his tongue into her mouth and pulled her as close as she could get.

"I don't care. Alex, I want you to stay here and live with me." He looked deep into her eyes as he spoke.

"I want to take care of you, to love you the way you should be loved, the way I always wanted to. Hell I'll drive you to school myself, you won't have to work if you don't want to," he pleaded with her.

His eyes shone with love and hopefulness. "Please Alex...at least think about it?" He noticed the uncertainty in her look.

She kissed him and laid her head on his chest, wrapping her arms around him. Not knowing if that was a yes or no, he simply held her and stroked her hair. He prayed silently that she would stay. School was almost over and she would be done. Their parents would just think that it was for her to save money. Chris loved her and he was going to do everything in his power to keep her happy and with him. He lay there holding her until he felt himself falling into a blissful slumber.

Alexia lay still waiting for him to fall asleep. After awhile she heard his light snoring and knew he was gone. She looked up and saw his beautiful face, eyes closed, hair falling to the side. 'He's so handsome' she thought as she tried to release herself of his death grip. Once free, Alex slipped out of bed and went into the next bedroom to get her long, black kimono. She put it on and pulled her hair into a high ponytail. Slipping on her black slippers, she made her way downstairs. Alexia went into the kitchen to get a glass of water and went out the back door onto the porch. She had a lot to think about and she didn't know where to start.

Sitting in one of the cushioned porch chairs, she curled her legs underneath her and stared out into the afternoon sky. He wanted her to move in, wanted to be with her no matter what. He was going to risk everything. All those things made her head hurt to think about but she had to, for her and his sake.

'What would his employers say? What would his friends say?' she thought. 'They'll be suspicious if he doesn't go out on dates like he usually does.'

No, she couldn't let that happen, not to her, and not to her brother. He didn't deserve that, he deserved someone that he could show off,do anything with and take anywhere. Alexia focused her attention on the tree in the back yard, following the swaying leaves and branches. Her heart fluttered thinking about him. She loved him, more than anything. And she knew he felt the same way. Christian was a very determined when he chose to be. He's way more determined than she's ever been.

'He won't give up, I know that much' she smiled at the thought.

Then their parents came to mind. They never really cared that her and Christian were so close. They actually encouraged it; the more he did the less they had to do. She wondered if they actually knew there was more to them but never said anything. Probably not, they ever seemed aware of much.

'Oh well, mom and dad probably won't care anyway. Its just everybody else I have to worry about,' she let the thoughts float through her mind as she continued to watch the trees and drink her water. She wondered if Christian was going to wake up soon. She really wanted to go out today and the day was going to be over soon.

aysa69
aysa69
40 Followers