Blood Lust

Story Info
Feeding time calls for Alec and Krista to get creative.
6.5k words
4.17
8.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jades
Jades
1 Followers

Alec and Krista stood on the balcony staring at the people rushing around below. Krista leaned over, eying all of the possible victims. It had been almost two weeks since they had last eaten. The journey had been hard, but Alec didn't want to take the chance of being found out.

"Why can't we eat now?" Krista asked, focusing her gray-eyed gaze on him.

Alec sighed. She was still wet behind the ears. "Krista, you know the laws. We have to wait until the moon is high and be careful of what we eat."

She turned back to the view of the street. A few of the men looked good enough to eat, she thought. But then again, so did some of the women. She knew how much Alec liked the women. He liked to toy with them first. Controlling their minds, making them cum without even touching them. Slowly he would seduce them and then as he made love to them, he would drain their blood. Everything with him was a long drawn out romance. But she had to admit that she loved watching him.

Alec watched Krista and for a brief moment allowed himself to enter her mind. She was so young that she still couldn't sense it. He smiled to himself as he heard her thoughts. So, he mused, she liked watching. She was right about him taking his time. He hated the word 'Fuck' and he hated to be rushed. A woman was too beautiful of a thing to waste. He stared at Krista's figure and thought that his creator had made a wise choice in turning her. She was a beauty. Her long red hair still shimmered and her gray eyes were sharp and piercing. She was tall and her body was well rounded where it should be. She was young, only 25 vampire years old, 43 in human years. She still had a lot of learning to do.

Krista turned and spoke to him. "I am going to take a bath."

"Fine," Alec said, "just be quick. We have an hour and a half before finding food."

Krista walked through the double doors and into the suite they shared. She stopped at the small bar and quickly made herself a drink before she slipped into the bathroom. She sipped the drink as she let the huge bathtub fill up. She laughed to herself as she thought of all the myths about her kind. The one about her kind not being able to eat or drink anything but blood stuck out in her head. If she couldn't drink anything but blood, she would've died on that cruise.

She stripped off her dress, turned off the water and slowly sank into the tub. She stretched her leg up and watched as the water streamed down it and fell back into the tub. Then lowered it back into the warm water. She liked the way she looked. Her legs were long and shapely, her hips were curvy, her waist was small and her breasts were nice and round. She felt her nipples harden as she thought about her body. A wicked smile formed on her lips. Getting aroused by one's own body must be sinful. She giggled and slowly moved her hands over her breasts. Her nipples seemed to get even harder. She rolled them between her fingers, making herself moan. They were so sensitive, and the men she had fucked loved them. She loved the word 'Fuck' it made her hot all over. The great master had used the word whenever he had sex with her. She had been his sex toy, used completely for sex and sex alone. She had loved it. Before he had turned her, he would make her have endless orgasms before laying a finger on her. Then he would take her savagely. Causing pain and pleasure at the same time. Her body trembled at the thought of the things he used to do to her.

But he was gone. Killed by a relentless vampire hunter. She shook her head. All she had now were the memories.

The water was getting cool, but her body still felt like it was on fire. She needed release after fantasizing about her master. She slid her hand from her breast downward and between her spread legs. Moaning as she parted her lips and found her clit. It was already swollen and ready. She rubbed it, and then slowly flicked it with her fingers. Her other hand soon followed and she slid two fingers into her hole. Pumping while her other hand rubbed and toyed with her clit.

"Feels so good." She moaned. Hitting the exact spot over and over again. The water made it so easy to slide fingers in and out. She moved them faster. She needed to cum. Her body answered her silent request and rewarded her with an explosive orgasm. She moaned and arched her back, causing water to splash over the walls of the tub and onto the floor.

She heard clapping "Bravo, Krista! Bravo!" Alec stood in the bathroom door. "An excellent performance. I just hope you haven't exhausted yourself for tonight." He laughed and left the doorway.

She hated him. She hated his cool arrogance. He had never touched her in that way. Never even seemed interested in her. Not that she cared. But just once she would love to have him beg for her.

She smiled to herself and eased out of the tub. She would make him want her.

Krista picked up the towel she had folded and placed on a shelf and lightly toweled her creamy white skin dry. Then she wrapped it around her and strolled into the bedroom. Alec had returned to the balcony, so she was free to get dressed without any more comments.

She chose an emerald green silk blouse and a clingy black skirt. It was sexy without being too obvious. She decided on no bra, then slipped the cool material on and buttoned it up. She slid on a black lace thong. Pulled on black stockings, then stepped into the skirt and eased it up over her legs and zipped it up at the side. Looking in the mirror, she decided that all she needed was some blush and eyeliner. She framed her eyes in kohl and added a rosy color to her cheeks. She smiled at the image, as she ran a brush through her long hair. She thought about pulling it up, then decided she looked sexier with it down.

Krista slid on a pair of slinky shoes, then walked out to the balcony where Alec was waiting.

"See anyone suitable?" She asked him.

"A few possibilities. I have seen quite a few people enter that bar over there." He pointed across the street at a building with a bright neon 'Open' sign. "Must be a popular night spot."

"Well shall we go check it out? The bewitching hour is here." She smiled.

He looked at her for the first time since she had changed. "Nice. Not too obvious. Glad you didn't decide to wear that leopard print dress."

"Hey, last time that dress worked just fine." She glared at him.

"Yes, and as I recall you were standing on a street corner." He laughed and walked towards the door. "Remember to lock the balcony doors. We don't need any thieves."

Krista stuck her tongue out at his back, then pulled the doors closed behind her. She loved the slamming noise she had made. She threw back the bolt and stomped across the room to the suite door. Alec pulled it open. "Ladies first." He said and then waved for her to exit. She winked at him and then strolled out the door. He closed and locked it behind him.

Even though she disliked him, she had to admit that he could be quite charming and was an impressive figure. His hair was jet black, and his eyes almost a matching color. His skin kept its tan color, even though most vampires were pale. He was or had been a Creole. She had found that out after many visits to New Orleans. He was also close to 200 years old.

They walked down the impressive set of stairs instead of taking the elevator. She watched all of the people in the lobby below as she traipsed down the stairs. Noticing a nice looking man here and there.

"Control yourself Krista. We don't want to pick the first person that catches your eye."

"I know, Alec. But can't a girl have a little entertainment every now and then?"

"Later. First we feed, then you can screw around with anyone you would like to. Just keep a low profile and don't bring them back to our suite. Remember we are supposed to be a newly married couple on their honeymoon."

"Oh yes. I can just imagine us married, let alone on our honeymoon." She laughed at the thought and headed for the door of the hotel.

The street was calmer now, so getting across it proved to be an easy feat. Getting into the bar was even easier. Their ID's weren't even checked.

"So much for the legal system." Alec said as they made their way through the crowd.

"You are such a party pooper. You need to loosen up. Here, you go that way, and I will go over to the bar and see what kind of people are on the menu." Krista smiled sweetly at him and then took off in the direction of the bar.

"Party pooper." He repeated the words as he made his way to an empty table and slid into a chair. He was not a party pooper. He was just more laid back than Krista. Or at least he thought he was. He shook his head. Now he was having doubts and he was one of the more powerful vampires left. To make himself feel better, he decided to have a little fun with the humans. He scanned the room and noticed a man and woman sitting at a booth in the corner. She was dressed so conservatively. Her blouse was a prim and proper white, not even close to see-thru. Her skirt was mid-calf and pink of all colors. He detested pink most of all. Her hair was even done up in a bun. The man sitting across from her was obviously not having fun with this librarian look-alike. He decided to have a little fun with her. Mind control was a wonderful talent to have.

He stared at her, finally making eye contact, and slowly easing himself into her mind. He sent one word into her thoughts. Hot. She started fidgeting. His hearing magnified to hear whatever her and her boyfriend were saying.

"Is it getting hot in here?" She asked

"Maybe a little." The boyfriend replied and took a drink of his beer.

Another word, hotter. She fanned her face, then slowly slid her hand down and unbuttoned the top button of her shirt. She fanned herself again. Trying to cool off. It didn't seem to be helping, so she unbuttoned another one.

Another word, Steamy. He could see the beads of sweat on her neck. He was enjoying this. Her eyes were glazed. Without warning, she ripped her blouse open and started moaning. "Bobby I am so hot. Please, do something"

The boyfriend stared for just a moment and then jumped at the chance. He started kissing her and then licked down her body. Bobby had her naked in a few seconds and had her laid out on the table. A few people were staring at them. But no one moved to stop him.

Alec used his mind to convince the girl that hands were caressing her body. Rubbing and stroking, kissing and biting making her moan ecstasy. Bobby unzipped his pants and was in between her legs in an instant. The moment he shoved inside, Alec made her cum with his mind. She screamed and soon half of the bar was crowded around, watching Bobby pound into her.

As the crowd gathered, Alec lost interest and looked over to the stool where Krista had once been sitting. She wasn't there. He scanned the room and didn 't see her. She must've found her dinner. He got up from the table and started off towards the bar himself. He needed a drink. He elbowed his way through the crowd and looked over and saw that the girl he had messed with was now getting fucked in every available hole. He laughed to himself. She deserved it. Now maybe she wouldn't be so uptight.

------------------------------------------------- Krista sat in the car while Razor went in the office and got the key to their room. He wasn't usually her style, but the law said they had to be lowlifes. Razor belonged to a gang and had been killing off the rival members families. Yes, she thought, he was definitely a lowlife. He finally sauntered out of the office with a key. He got in and drove them to the other side of the building, to their room, number 66. He laughed and said that was the only room he ever used.

She laughed too. How fitting that it would be the last room that he would ever be in. He unlocked the door and pushed her into the room. He closed the door behind them and locked all the locks.

"When I saw you, Red, I knew I had to have my dick inside you. But first I am going to strip that skirt off of ya and see if your bush is as red as your hair."

He shoved her onto the bed and unzipped her skirt. Tugging it off her hips and then tossing it on a chair. He pushed her legs apart, licking up her stockings until he got to the crotch of her panties. He inhaled her scent, closing his eyes like it was a drug. He looked up into her eyes and then in a quick motion, ripped her panties off. She was stunned at first, but then he buried his face into her, licking and slurping at her clit and lips. The shock and fear quickly turned into surprised pleasure. She loved oral. She hadn't even noticed that he had a tongue ring. It felt wonderful, like two tongues were licking her engorged clit. Her back arched and she soon found her fingers entwined with his hair, forcing him closer to her hot cunt. She panted as wave after wave coursed through her body. She pulled his head closer as she came all over his mouth.

After she let go, he got up and started rummaging thru a duffel bag. She hadn't remembered him bringing one, so it must've already been there. He returned to the bed with a piece of rope. He flipped her on to her stomach and tied her hands to the headboard.

"You're gonna like this baby. I am gonna make your pussy ache. He reached underneath her and unbuttoned her shirt so it gaped open, exposing her white breasts with pink nipples. He pushed her legs up and she had to grab onto the headboard to keep her balance. Her ass was sticking up in the air, and her pussy was exposed for him to see and use however he wanted. Again he rummaged thru the bag, but she couldn't see what he was getting. She was scared and aroused at the same time. No one had ever done anything like this to her.

Razor eased back on the bed, and Krista felt something cold being run up her legs. He rubbed it up to her exposed pussy and then, without warning, shoved it inside her. She squealed at the intrusion. He laughed and began pounding it in and out of her. Her squeals of pain slowly turned into those of a woman aroused. He laughed again.

"You like this don't ya, you little slut." He leaned over and started licking her clit while he slammed the dildo in and out of her. Her moans increased. He leaned up and licked her juice off his lips. "You love the feel of this plastic dick in you, don't you? Answer me whore."

"Yes.." she moaned.

"I can't hear you bitch. Tell me if you like it."

"Yes I like it. It feels so good inside me."

He pounded it in her harder while rubbing her clit. "Cum for me bitch. Cum all over my fake dick. Do it now whore." He shouted at her.

Even though she didn't want it to, her body obeyed. Her muscles clenched around the dildo and her cum poured out of her cunt. Her body shook and then she collapsed on the bed.

"Did I say you could lay down bitch? Get your ass up."

She jumped at his tone and got back into the position he'd had her in as quickly as she could.

"That's a good little slut." He said and once again went back to the bag. He returned to the bed and reached beneath her to play with her nipples, making them hard again. Then he clamped something on to one. She squealed as it pinched her nipple. He did the same to the other one. She looked down and saw that it was a nipple chain.

"You'll scream for more of me now baby."

She heard him remove his clothing, and then he was behind her, playing with her ass. He put something on his fingers and rubbed her asshole. Her eye widened in shock as she realized what he was about to do. He probed her a little longer and then moved away. She breathed a sigh of relief, but it was short lived. In the next instant, his dick was rammed inside her ass. Pain shot through her body and he thrust in and out of her ass. She bit her lip to keep from crying out.

He grabbed the dildo off the bed and rubbed her clit with the head of it. Then he slid it up inside her wet pussy. She felt like she was being torn apart. He pounded the dildo in her pussy in the same rhythm as his dick was plowing into her ass. It hurt so much that it was starting to feel good. Her screams of pain became moans of pleasure. Her body started arching into his thrusts, welcoming them. Her pussy clutched the dildo while her ass clenched his dick. His moans matched hers. He rammed harder, making the bed squeak. He reached around and grabbed the nipple chain, causing her to scream in pain as it tugged on her nipples. Her screams took him over the edge. She felt his cock throb and knew he was about to cum in her ass, something no man had ever done before. She moaned at the thought and let her body climax at the same time his did. Their cum mixing as it dripped out of her ass and down her pussy.

He eased out of her ass and pulled the dildo out of her dripping cunt. He eased the clips off her nipples and undid the ropes. Krista fell to the bed. Her body weak, but her hunger intensified. She had to eat now.

She eased herself into a sitting position. She looked over and saw him laying on his back, smoking a cigarette. She slid up his body and took the cigarette away from him. "Smoking can kill you, baby" She said. "But I think you deserve one after all of this." She smiled at him. "Now let me do something to say 'Thank You'." She moved down his body to where his dick lay limp nestled in his pubic hair. She flicked it with her tongue, he moaned in response.

"That's it. Lick me baby. Make me hard."

She licked his dick some more and then took it into her mouth and gave it a nice long suck, then let it drop out of her mouth. She inched over to his thigh and started licking the skin.

He grunted as he felt a sting, but he thought it was part of her technique. Krista had pierced an artery and was hungrily sucking up the blood that oozed out of his thigh. Savoring the taste. It had been so very long. She got so caught up in feeding that she didn't notice him staring at her. She looked up at him and saw that his eyes were filled with fear. She smiled then leapt up and bit his neck. Draining him of his blood.

------------------------------------------------ Alec's gaze swept across the room, halting when he saw a gorgeous Hispanic girl dancing on the floor with another man. He was intrigued. Her black hair swayed as her body moved, her brown eyes sparkled as she flirted with the man. He decided to listen in to what the man was saying.

"So what can I get for a fifty?" The man asked her.

She smiled, "You'll get a blow job, no swallowing." She twirled around again.

Alec smiled to himself. She was a prostitute, fair game according to the law. He was going to enjoy this. He made eye contact from the across the room and smile. She smiled back and winked at him.

"How much does it cost for everything?" The young guy was still trying.

"For everything, which includes a whole night, is five hundred."

"Shit! That's a lot of money for a piece of ass."

"I am well worth it." She smiled.

The song ended. "Sorry babe, but I think I'll save money if I go and find some ugly bitch who will give it up for free."

"Oh well. See ya." She said as he walked away. She looked over at Alec. This one might have some possibilities. His whole body spoke money.

Alec watched as the hooker walked towards him. This was just too easy. As she came closer, he noticed that she was very attractive and for a brief moment, he wondered why she would want to sell her body. He reminded himself that she was just food and his stomach reminded him of that fact.

"Hey gorgeous. Need some company?" She tilted her head and smiled at him.

"Who wouldn't want the company of a beautiful lady?" He waved at the chair next to him and motioned for her to sit.

She slid on to the chair. "Apparently the young ones just can't seem to afford me."

Alec chuckled. "What makes you think that I can?"

"Because your entire aura speaks of wealth and power." She laughed. "Two things I love in a man." She leaned over and began rubbing his thigh. "So, how about it? Wanna play with me?"

Jades
Jades
1 Followers
12