Blood Lust Ch. 02

Story Info
Her inner demons are unleashed.
7.9k words
4.55
25.3k
12
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 12/17/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CadoSanctus
CadoSanctus
32 Followers

The basement stayed quiet for what seemed like an eternity. They were aware of each other's presence, but didn't say a word to one another. Violet, still chained to the bed unclothed, wept for hours in the dark. The shame and humiliation was too much for her to bear. Tormenting herself, she replayed the horrendous action in her head over and over. The look of pain and anger in Lucas eyes as her body betrayed her. Giving in to that sick son of a bitch that gave her the best fuck of her life. How could she be so damn weak? She listened to the heavy sighing and occasional whimpers that sounded beside her. She only seen Lucas cry twice. The first time was when his brother was murdered by the cops, due to mistaken identity. The second was during the lowest point of their financial hardships.

"Lucas." Violet whispered to the dark. He didn't respond.

"Lucas, baby. I know you hear me. Talk to me, please." She sniffled. He cleared his throat.

"What?" He replied harshly. She swallowed her guilt.

"I know you don't want to hear it. But I'm sorry. I had no control, over it." She pleaded. Only silence replied. Her heart plummeted.

"I don't blame you for being angry with me. I'm angry with myself. Just know that I'm sorry and that, no matter what happens to me tonight, know that I love you. And I always will." She confided. Lucas sighed. Though the time was dour, those three words gave him hope during a hopeless situation.

"I-I love you, too Vy." He droned.

"How sweet." That voice embedded fear in them both. The lights of the basement flicked on, nearly blinding them. Camron, now fully clothed in a black suite and a black trench coat, stood beside Lucas. He grabbed him by the back of the neck and pulled his head backwards.

"Enjoyed the show last night." He grinned.

"Fuck you." Lucas growled. Camron's grin leisurely faded into that stone cold glare. He let go of his neck and stood in front of him. Folding his arms, as he towered over Lucas. There was an intense moment of silence between the two men. Until Camron's foot came plowing down onto Lucas's chest. The impact sent Lucas and the chair he was chained to plunging to the ground hard. Lucas wheezed, trying to gasp in the wind that was just knocked out of him. He coughed, gagging and shuttering from the pain in his chest. Camron cracked his knuckles as he laid his heavy boot on Lucas's already aching chest.

"Ahh! Ahhh!" He cried at the excruciating weight that pressed against his weakened body.

" I've just about grown tired of you." He growled. He pulled the chair from off the floor. He stood behind the bound Lucas, as he removed a switchblade from the breast pocket of his trench coat. Pressing the blade against Lucas's throat, he stole a glance at his horrified fiancé.

"No! Don't kill him! Don't kill him!" She screamed. He pressed the blade harder against his throat. A trail of blood oozed down his neck.

"No! Wait! I'll make a deal with you!" Violet pleaded. Camron lowered the knife from his neck.

"I'm listening." He said.

"Take me instead! Let him go, he won't say a word to the cops I swear." She implored.

"Your little boyfriend has to promise to keep his fucking mouth shut, though. Otherwise both of you are pretty much screwed." He replied casually.

"Hell no! I won't do it!" Lucas yelled. Camron shrugged, putting the blade back on his bleeding throat.

"No! He'll do it! Right Lucas? Lucas tell him!" Violet cried. The blade of the knife slowly sliced at his neck. He watched Violet beg for him to give in and make the deal. Could he really wallow in his cowardice, and sacrifice the woman he love for his own life? He already lost his dignity and his manhood last night, now he was loosing something far more precious. The life of his fiancé was being gambled, her fate rest in his decision. He could decline, and allow them both to suffer a bloody demise. Or he could agree to leave her here, and hope that Camron would keep her alive. Forcing his self to make the ultimate life altering choice, he painfully nodded in agreement. His tears rolled down his face as he croaked,

"I'll do it."

"Very well then." Camron put is knife back in his pocket and stood behind Lucas. Placing his heavy hands on Lucas's weary shoulders.

"She's in good hands." He chuckled. At that very moment, Lucas's last memory of Violet was veiled by a black cloth bag.

]]]]]]

The hours were long and excruciating. The length of time it took Camron to return after taking Lucas, made Violet wonder just how far from home she was. She was consumed with freight and worry. Praying to any higher power that Lucas's life would be spared. The slightest thought of any kind of harm befalling Lucas sickened her. What ever happen to her didn't matter. She was willing to surrender her body and her life in exchange for his survival. The only thing she had to really worry about was Lucas going to the authorities, breaking the promise and not only putting her in danger but his self as well. She turned her head to look at the empty wooden chair he once was chained too, and wept.

"Feeling a little lonely?" Camron purred. He stood at the foot of the bed with his arms crossed upon his broad chest. With that sadistic grin on his face he absorbed the arousing sight of her nude body heaving and sweating with fear. Her bottom lip quivered as she watched him with tear filled eyes.

"So what now? Isn't this the part when you kill me." She snarled with disgust. He shook his head slowly.

"Nah, babe. I ain't gonna kill you. I'm having way too much fun. Besides..." He retreated to the back of the basement that stayed hidden with in the shadows. A whimper and then a tortured cry of a woman impaled Violet's ears. Violet sat up, with a look of horror plastered on her face as Camron dragged a familiar, petite redhead to the foot of the bed. He held her firmly by the arm, her wrist bound behind her back. She was no older or younger then 18 or 20. Her fiery red hair cascaded on her pale freckled face. Her sky-blue tank top was filthy and ripped, causing the flimsy material to hang off her shoulder. Her jeans were in no better condition either.

"I brought you a little friend." He smiled.

"Oh my god, Abigail Gasby?" Violet sobbed looking at the poor future victim of Camron's.

Abigail was too terrified for words. All she could do was sprawl her body in countless directions, in attempt to break free from Camron.

"I knew it was you who took her!" Violet shouted.

"Took her?" Camron let out a low disturbing laugh.

"I didn't take anyone. Little slut ran away with me. I just showed her a good time. But now it's her turn." He threw her onto the massive bed next to Violet. Abigail sat up quickly, trying to get on her feet. But Camron, being just a second swifter then her, pounced on her. Holding her down with one giant hand pressing against her frail shoulder. He kept her vagrant legs trapped between his as he allowed his self to rip off what was left of her tank top from her quaking body. She screamed as her firm breast were exposed to him. Her eyes were wild and wide as if someone had suddenly smacked her in the back of the head. She wailed continuously, still jerking beneath him. Camron closed his eyes, inhaling her fear. It sent chills through him, gave him strength to the point where he, himself felt like a god.

"No! Leave her alone! You're insane!" Violet cried. Her body cringed at the feeling of this act of debauchery occurring just inches away from her. Camron just gave her a subtle smile as he let his fingers survey the delicate flesh of the young girl.

"Oh don't worry baby, this will be quick. I won't forget about you." He hummed to her. He continued to remove the rest of her clothes, still holding her down effortlessly with one hand. He eased his hand down to her small breast taking one small pink nipple between his index finger and thumb. He ringed and twisted it hard until she yelped and twisted her hips. He dug his nails into the soft fleshy nub until he felt the warm blood seep between his fingers. He dipped his fingers in it swirling it around her nipple. He looked her in the eyes as he licked out his tongue and placed the blood-covered finger on it. He licked his finger from the first knuckle to the tip of his finger. His eyelids hooding his cold gray eyes while his dick began to stiffen at the sweet taste of her blood. He let out a long vibrating hum. Screaming for any kind of help, Abigail watched him brutalize her body. He undid his pants slowly, pulling his lengthy cock from his pants.

"No! Stop! Stop it!" She finally pushed the words from her belly. But that only fueled him. He leaned in, to kiss her thin pink lips. The feeling of her soft lips was cut short by a sharp pain penetrating his bottom lip. He slightly hissed and pulled his lips from hers. His blood was smudged on her trembling lips. He sucked on throbbing bottom lip and then chuckled.

"So, you wanna draw blood, huh?" He growled. Abigail swallowed hard, wishing she could take back what she just did. But it was too late. The cards were dealt and Camron had the winning hand. He grabbed her hair on the back of her head and dragged her off the bed next to the empty wooden seat. She fell hard on her bottom with a thud. She squealed while he reached up to the ceiling, pulling down a chain that nailed securely on it. He untied her wrist to chain them above her head with the chains on the ceiling. She stood there on the tip of her toes begging for him to stop. She gazed at Violet for any sign of hope. But Violet knew there wasn't any hope for neither of them. Camron retrieved a leather whip with a thin strip of metal attached at the very tip of it. He caressed it, observing it as if it were a work of art. He looked up at Abigail with that same fire in his eyes that lured her to him.

"Please, don't." She sniffled. The corner of his lip shifted upward into that infamous demonic grin. He placed his gigantic hand on her buttocks and gave her a slight shove. Her body slowly spun in a semi-circle, leaving her bare back facing him. He looked at Violet before caring on. He quickly grabbed a gag-ball from the nightstand and shoved it in her mouth.

"So I won't have to hear you preach and protest." He said before taking his position behind Abigail. He threw his arm back then brought it down swiftly. The whip cracked against her back, leaving behind an open wound. She cried at a torturous level. Before she could recover from the first blow, he came down with another. Over lapping the first flesh wound with another. Her head lowered and bobbed as her cries turned into gut wrenching groans. Violet screamed at him through the gag-ball. Her eyes pleaded with him, begging him to put a stop to this act of animosity. But he didn't stop. He continued to let the leather whip descend upon her crimson back until her screams dried and festered in her throat. And all she could do was clench her teeth as her green eyes rolled to the back of head. A trail of saliva dripped from her chin and her body twitched. Violet shut her eyes, squeezing the tears from her eyes. She couldn't stand to watch. The sound of the whip broke the silence as it sliced through the air. Her entire back was decorated with open flesh that was drenched in her own blood. He held back his whip, letting it lay at his side as he marveled at his work. With an orgastic expression veiling his face, he took a step forward. Abigail hung there limply, wallowing in the few seconds of peace she had. Her blood oozed down the cheeks of her ass, seeping between her thighs and legs. Violet, practically feeling her pain was horrified to feel her own heat building between her legs. Her mind was warping into another realm. She couldn't believe that throbbing growing stronger. She felt the over whelming shame consume her. Her eyes were heavily burdened with tears. Camron placed his hand against the tattered flesh. Abigail cringed at the soreness of his touch. He smeared the blood all over her backside until it was coated with a layer of her ruby essence. He let his arm slither around her waist as he pulled her into him. He glared deep into Violet's eyes as he penetrated her open gash wounds with his snake like tongue. A long grunt sounded from Abigail as she felt his tongue wiggle its way into her flesh. Her blood tunneling down his throat, he drank hungrily from her. His hands ran down her body, down her quivering stomach. Slowly he pulled his lips away from body, tilting his head back slightly as he gritted his teeth. He let his hands admire his bloody canvas once more. Cupping a hand full of blood into his hands he walked over to the bed. The blood dripped from his steady hands as he crawled on his knees towards Violet. He straddled his self on top of her. Turning his palms downward he let the blood trickle on her face. With slow long strokes he rubbed it down her nude body. She shook violently under his touch. He brought his hands to her head and unlatched the gag ball from her mouth, allowing a horrified scream to explode from her.

"Sick! Sick fuck!" She roared. He chuckled, glaring into those hate filled eyes. He held her face, smearing more blood on her face. She gasped for air that wouldn't enter into her, prayed for salvation that would never come to pass. She wished she could stop that burning desire, raging inside her with fury of the infernos. There was no denying it; she was enjoying the sight of blood, the filling of the victim's blood being smudged on her flesh. Her chest heaved as her tongue gave his bloody hands gentle strokes. Her inner thighs trembled and a stream of hot lust soaked the sheets beneath her. Her brown eyes became sedated as a low hum vibrated in her throat. Camron bit his lower lip. He watched her lick the blood from her bottom lip as he trailed his fingers down her chin to the crook of her neck. She laid there blissfully, her breathing regulated. He fixed his self between her legs, he let his hands explore her curvaceous figure. Admiring her beauty, he allowed his fingers to slide between the lips of her pussy. ..:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

"Well I be damned," He smirked, while he fingered her throbbing clit.

"You're fucking drenched." He gritted through his teeth. He wouldn't say it, but he couldn't believe it his self. But the evidence was all over his massive hand, dripping from his fingers. Violet sobbed bitterly, while repetitively telling herself this wasn't real. He crawled on top of her slowly. Lowering his face near hers until their lips brushed against each other's.

"You call me a sick fuck. But you're just as sick as I am." He hissed against her lips.

"No." She whimpered. She shook her head as she pull and tugged at the chains around her wrist.

"This isn't real. This isn't real." She growled. Loathing the tears that fell from her eyes.

"Oh, but it is, Ms. Sylvermen. You spend your entire life, defending the criminally insane, when yourself have a sadistic mind lurking beneath your conformist persona." He whispered to her.

"I'm not like you, or any of you fucked up physcos!" She cried. He grinned, staring into those big doe eyes of hers. He stood.

"Yea, we'll see about that." He got off the bed and walked over to Abigail, who was surprisingly, still alive. He unchained her bruised wrist, letting her fall to the floor. Her feeble body lay heavily on the ground, her back still bleeding profusely. He grabbed her ankle and dragged her to the foot of the bed. There, another chain attached to a crank dangled from the high ceiling above Violet.

"Wuh-What are you doing?" Violet stammered. Ignoring her, he stood on top of the bed fixing the chain around the limb girl's ankles. He hopped off the bed.

"You know, the greatest sin man can commit. Is to deny the very twisted desires he craves." He said as he walked to the other end of the basement. He laid his hand on a rusty lever and began turning it counter-clockwise. The crank above Violet banged and clanked as the chain began to ravel. Abigail began to rise above the bed slowly until she hung several feet away from it. Her body swaying as her blood trickled on to Violet's bare skin.

"And it seems like to me," He paused when he had Abigail at the altitude he wanted, then walked over to the side of the bed.

"You've been sinning for way to long." He grinned. Looking up at Abigail suspended in the air, he reached out to lace his fingers in her fiery red hair.

"It's time for you to repent, Ms. Sylvermen." He removed his trench coat and his button down shirt and threw them to the ground.

"I-I don't want to repent! I want to go home! To my life! To my fiancé!" She cried. He leveled his eyes with the floor, shifting the left corner of his lips upward.

"That scared little shit?" He chuckled. He settled his self on top of her once more and leaned forward to unchain her from the headboard.

"Your, beloved fiancé took the easy way out and left you here for me to play with. Sounds like a real man to me." He taunted. He held her wrist firmly. She twisted and turned her torso in every direction trying to shake off the 245lbs of pure muscle that pressed against her body. Chaining her arms behind her back, he pulled her upward by the forearm until she was sitting up. Her blood covered breast pressing against his bare chest. She shook violently against him, her hips bucking forward slightly. Her body practically begged him to invade her once more. She wanted to feel the humiliation, the burning sensation of all pride and power being stripped from her. The feeling and the taste of young blood dancing on her tongue brought her to pure nirvana. Camron looked her in the eyes reading her soul. He smiled, while he pulled another one of his deadly knives from his back pocket. Violet watched the blade flirtatiously move smoothly down her lips, to the crook of her neck and to her heaving chest. She sat there, taking on the excruciating pain of the tip of the blade slicing through the tender flesh of her left breast. He let go of her forearm and grabbed hold of Abigail's mane that hung write above them. Her whimpers muffled in her throat, she couldn't keep from shaking. He lifted the blade to her neck.

"I see, you enjoy blood just as much as I do." He smirked. Violet slammed her eyes shut.

"No, I'm not like you. I'm not. I'm not." She repeated to herself over and over like a prayer. As if she was trying to convince herself that she wasn't. With one swift effortless movement, Camron practically sawed Abigail's head off with the blade. Blood fell abundantly, like rain from the heavens showering them both. Violet opened her eyes half way, watching Abigail jerk like a fish out of water and gag. Her blood coated his tanned skin in an enticing crimson red. His gray eyes seem to stand out in the midst of the red blood that covered his face. He lowered his hands from her neck, taking in Violet's reaction. She sat there with her jaw hanging low and her eyes hooded. Her chest raised and fell, raised and fell faster and faster. Throwing her head back, she felt it. The lascivious blood lust that she could never understand, was now consuming her. Feeling the ecstasy coursing through her, Camron leaned towards her, lips parted. When their lips were inches away, she surprised him when she brought her lips roughly against his. She arched her back trying to fill their blood covered bodies graze against each other. Kissing each other hungrily, their breathing became loud and heavy. It was as if she was being possessed. She moaned, her hips now jerking forward desperately. Camron pulled his self away, taking aghast by how badly her body and those lips was beckoning him to take her. He gazed at her, feeling his cock stiffening.

"Fuck me." She hissed. He smiled deviously.

"What was that?"

"Fuck me. Please." She beseeched. Not hesitating another second, he kissed her again with more aggression. Undoing the button and zipper to his dress pants he freed his hardened member from his pants. Camron wedged his hands under both her ass cheeks and lifted her off the bed. Clutching her round cheeks, he motioned her hips up and down, rubbing her pussy against the shaft of his cock. Moaning threw clenched teeth, Violet soaked Camron from the waste down as her clit heated up from the friction of his cock massaging it. She let out a loud yelp while he continued to lift her up and down faster. Her breathing became short and hollow. She could feel the inevitable orgasm manifesting its self with out him penetrating her.

CadoSanctus
CadoSanctus
32 Followers