Blood Moon Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aaddicted
aaddicted
311 Followers

Then it all came rushing back to her; the memories that were repressed for so long.

Lilith reached over for the knife on her food tray beside the tub and slit her wrists. It was a long gash from the inside of her wrist midway to elbow. Lilith sat there as tears effortlessly slid down her cheeks and the water in the tub bled crimson.

As William approached the door to his and Lilith's room after another fight with his father, he smelled blood. He nearly kicked the door in to find what Lilith had done to herself. When he neared, Lilith weakly tried to fight him off, telling him to let her die. But instead William picked her out of the water and placed her on the bed. He turned her head to the side as his canines elongated before leaning forward and biting Lilith over her mating scar.

He flinched at her weak cry of pain. William cut his wrist and held it to Lilith's mouth, but she refused to take any of his blood. Desperate, William forced her mouth open and as soon as Lilith tasted his blood, her mouth latched onto his wrist and she began to suck.

After several minutes, Lilith screamed out in agony. The gashes on her wrists sealed up, leaving scars. Her body arched repeatedly as she began to sweat. William watched in fear as her eyes began to roll back as Lilith clawed at the bed sheets. This went on for hours and William continued to watch, praying she would be alright. Eventually Lilith quieted and fell asleep. The worst was over.


Lilith opened her eyes only to quickly close them again. She shifted against the bed sheets, feeling herself grow wet as her skin felt over stimulated. Breathing in, she caught the scent of the damp underground as well as a hundred other smells. Lilith had never noticed them before. Then there were all those sounds. The rustling of the bed sheets, the creaking of the bed, the shuffling outside the door, the murmurs down the hall. All her senses were put into overdrive and she was assaulted with a headache.

William felt the bed shift and woke up instantly. He spoke softly to her, telling her not to worry. The words were meant more for himself than for her.

Over the next three months, Lilith began to grow accustomed to her new gifts. She was told about the werewolves and vampires. Everything began to click and she pieced together William's involvement in the McElroy massacre. She never forgave William for it. The night she figured it out, Lilith had run away. She constantly moved, not wanting to be found. But with her new gifts, it was hard to live a normal life. Not to mention her craving for blood.

Although she could eat, her body needed very little food to function. She tried not to drink blood, but after a few weeks of no blood, she was getting horrible cramps and an insatiable lust for the thick red liquid. Lilith tried to drink from animals, but it wasn't the same from what William gave her. After her transformation, Lilith was brought a new human to drink from everyday. She never killed any of them, always forcing herself to stop before she took too much.

So now Lilith traveled all over, enticing men to follow her to dark alleys where she'd hypnotize them and drink enough blood to sustain her. Without mutual blood transfusion, they wouldn't turn into vampires. But drinking blood always put her in a randy mood. And she finally understood why William had always been gentle with her. She had superhuman strength and she had hurt a man when she got too frisky. Where as she thought she merely grabbed his arm, Lilith had broken it. Life was going to be hard and lonely for her.

She avoided the sun like William had adamantly warned her of. But one day she discovered that she needn't stay out of the sun. She stumbled on that discovery by accident. Lilith had fallen asleep and woken up to find a hole in the ceiling where a beam of light shone on her leg. But nothing happened. Since Lilith now knew what Roderick was and that he had mated her, she always assumed it must be because she was his mated before she became a vampire. That must have been why she could walk in the sunlight. And that was when everything changed.

Seattle

2007

Lilith entered the building, holding her cup of Starbucks coffee. She still couldn't put off the feeling that something was wrong. Maybe it was because she hadn't fed in a few days. But she'd been so busy with work that she didn't have time to go hunting. Drinking from stored blood wasn't the same as a live feeding. Bagged blood was like a 100 calorie snack. Or maybe it was because she hadn't had sex in awhile. Well she didn't have work the next day, so she could go out after work.

"Lilith!" A booming voice made her jump.

"Yes?" Lilith squeaked, afraid of that tone of voice.

"See me in my office now. We need to discuss something."

Lilith had given up the idea of riches, knowing it would make it easier for others to find her. So she lived a simple, middle-class life. And that included being subjected to her boss' ill treatment. She stood up and made her way from her cubicle to her boss' office. As she entered he motioned her to close the door.

"What the hell is this?" Her boss demanded, throwing a rolled up newspaper across the table at her.

"A newspaper?" Lilith ventured, taking a peek at the newspaper.

With a snort, Dave snatched the paper back up. "Bit By the Vixen!" He recited the title. "How is it that everyone is talking about some kind of freak going around biting people and we don't have a story like that in our newspaper? And all these men say it was a beautiful woman who seduced them into a dark alley and bit them. You haven't been doing your job!"

Obviously, Lilith thought to herself as she realized she must be slacking in wiping her victims' memories. She just continued to nod as her boss berated her. Eventually he ran out of steam and pushed her out of his office with the demand that she get the story that everyone was talking about.

Lilith let out a groan as she returned to her cubicle. How was she supposed to get the story when she was the story? Well...she could drink, leave and come back, pretending to stumble on him and get her story. Lilith stood back up and walked around to Casey's cubicle. Casey was an adorable girl with light brown hair and deep, chocolate brown eyes. She had moved to Seattle from Hawaii and although she considered herself nothing special in Hawaii, everyone at the office loved her exotic features. Although she would never be considered beautiful at first glance, it was her bubbly personality that added to her irresistible girl-next-door appeal.

"Hey Casey, you want to go clubbing tonight?"

Casey threw down her red pen in frustration. She had been correcting the same damn column for the last hour but Dave threw the paper back at her and told her to redo it. Lilith's invite was much welcomed.

"Definitely. Which club?"

"I was thinking about that new one that opened up down town." Lilith gave Casey a pitying smile as she saw the butchered article.

"Hells bells, why is he such an ass?" Casey asked more so to herself than Lilith. "Okay, okay, yes, the new club that opened up. Will I just meet you there? I need to go home and get ready. You don't work tomorrow right?"

Lilith nodded and her smile widened. "What about you, no work tomorrow?"

"Thank god yes!" Casey looked over at her clock. "Great...only seven hours thirteen minutes and some odd seconds until work is over."

Letting out a laugh, Lilith touched Casey's shoulder and said she'd meet her there as she returned to her cubicle. She opened up a file and began to edit the next day's column.

Derek swiftly walked into his building and went into his brother's office. Ignoring the good morning from his very pretty receptionist, he kept walking until he reached Rowan's office. Derek nearly slammed the coffee down and took a seat.

"Whit the 'ell was that for?" Rowan demanded. "It's just coffee. If ye dinna want tae get me coffee, ye coulda said no."

"Shut up." Derek snapped as he leaned back in the comfy chair and began to massage his temples. "I saw Lilith today while I was getting your coffee."

Rowan's hand stopped midway from grabbing his coffee. His shock was apparent in his expression. "Yer pulling my leg." When Derek shook his head no, Rowan balked. "Whit did you do? Whit did she do? And why are ye 'ere and not in prison for murder!"

"Because by the time I realized it was her, she was getting into a cab. What I don't understand is how she can be a vampire and walk in daylight."

Derek had known about Lilith being a vampire for some time. About 300 years ago he captured a vampire named William. The bloodsucker spouted shit about Derek having killed Lilith. Of course Derek figured out that Lilith and William must have been lovers. He wasn't surprised that she whored herself out.

Even though Derek hadn't killed her that night she betrayed him, he promised that if they ever crossed paths again, she would be dead. He tortured William to get the whereabouts of Lilith, but in the end William had no idea. William had honestly thought Derek had hunted Lilith down and killed her because she deceived him.

So knowing that Lilith was a vampire confused the hell out of Derek. Maybe the vampires came up with a way to walk during the day. If that was the case, the werewolves were screwed. The only advantage they had against the blood suckers was that they didn't burst into balls of flames in the sun. And now they didn't even seem to have that.

Looking out the window to the overcast skies, Rowan scrunched his brows in thought. "Maybe they can walk outside when it's cloudy?" Rowan trailed off as he saw the look on his brother's face. "That looks like a no. Hm...something tae ponder. That would explain this ridiculous story I saw in a rag mag." He slid the tabloid over the table to Derek.

Picking up the paper Derek scanned the title. "Damn. She's picking guys up at clubs."

"Whit makes ye think that?" Rowan asked, sipping his coffee.

Flipping the paper towards Rowan, Derek explained. "It's easier for her to take advantage of them if they're drunk. And the man who said he was bitten by her was near a club. Then again, there's a club on every corner in this damn city."

Rowan nodded slowly before asking the question he wanted to ask when Lilith was first mentioned. "So...are you going tae see 'er again? She most likely goes tae the same café every day."

Cutting his brother a look, Derek got out of his seat. "I'm still thinking about it. Next time I see her, I doona think I'd be able to stop myself from strangling her regardless of being in a public place or not."

"I say we go out tonight. There's a new club opening down town. It'll give us a chance tae unwind. What are the chances we'll bump intae Lilith? The club will be so busy, she wouldn't chance getting caught."

"I'll see if I can meet you there. I'm meeting up with Kat for dinner." Derek said a bit distractedly.

"Does Kat know that ye had sex with probably a bunch of women last night?"

Derek snorted. "She's probably did the same thing last night."

With a laugh Rowan asked, "Kat with a bunch of women or men?"

"Both. We have an understanding in our relationship. Anyways, don't count on me showing up. You have fun though." Derek rose from his seat and made his way to his own office.

Lilith and Casey went their separate ways after work, promising to meet up at the club. Casey had asked if Lilith wanted to meet up earlier and get dinner first, but Lilith quickly declined saying she was meeting someone for dinner already. Although Lilith literally couldn't stomach solid foods, her body was fine with liquids, which was why she was such a coffee addict. Lilith got to her apartment and took a shower before getting ready for her night out clubbing.

After glancing at the time, she realized had a lot of time to spare before having to meet up with Casey. So she decided to take a nap. When Lilith woke up from her nap it was almost 9:30. A top with a plunging neckline and a micro-mini skirt were thrown on. Then Lilith quickly applied some makeup and covered up her suicide scars. She wasn't going to make it to the club by 10.


When Lilith got to the club, she was about forty-five minutes late. She looked all over for Casey outside, but she was nowhere to be found. Lilith scanned the long line before finally pulling out her cell and calling Casey up. The club music blasted through from the other end. Jerking the phone away from her ear, Lilith almost hissed at the painful burst of noise. Obviously Casey was already inside.

"Hello?" Lilith yelled into her phone. "Hey, Casey, where are you exactly?"

"I'm inside the club!" Casey yelled back. "I'll come meet you at the entrance!"

"Alright, I'll see you soon!" With that Lilith hung up and made her way to the front.


Casey came out to meet with Lilith and the bouncer unlatched the rope and let Lilith in. Everyone waiting in line began to complain and Lilith rolled her eyes. Casey had commented on Lilith's state of near nakedness and laughingly said that as smoking as Lilith looked, she must be freezing. Honestly, Lilith wasn't cold at all. Her body slowed in lower temperatures, but her pain receptors to the cold were almost non-existent. It was only in extreme cases that she felt cold or hot.

The sweat, loud music and stinging burn of alcohol messed with Lilith's smell. Oddly enough, she thought she smelled a werewolf. Shaking off the feeling as paranoia, Lilith went to the bar. Although she couldn't get drunk, she could at least enjoy the burn of alcohol.

"Vodka please!" Lilith called over to the bar tender. She turned to Casey who yelled out an order and the man came back with their drinks.

"See any cute guys?" Lilith shouted over to Casey who laughed.

"Ask me in a few more drinks." Casey was scanning the crowd, hoping to get lucky. Her boyfriend dumped her about three months ago because the relationship wasn't moving as fast as he wanted it to and she was horny. Casey was hoping to drown out her values for one night of hot sex with a stranger.

Lilith laughed along with Casey and then downed her drink. They chatted for awhile and drank until Casey had a nice buzz going. A few good songs came on so they danced to those before returning to the bar for some water until the next batch of good songs came on. A particularly good song started and Lilith perked up.

"Casey! Let's dance!" Lilith shouted, grabbing Casey's hands and pulling her to the dance floor.

Both women got onto the dance floor and began bumping and grinding. Lilith stumbled into a guy who began to rub up against her. She grinned at him as she rubbed back against him playfully.

"I'm Michael." The guy called over. "Hey, do you want to join me in the VIP lounge?"

"Um...can my friend come?" Lilith asked as she turned and rubbed herself against his thigh.

"Of course! Bring your friend over." Was his reply. Lilith and Michael danced for about another twenty minutes until Michael was winded and asked Lilith to go to VIP and kick back with him.

Lilith located Casey and dragged her along to VIP. The music wasn't as loud in the VIP lounge which was located above the dance floor. Lilith had been in VIP before, so she wasn't surprised to see a threesome going on. Casey's jaw dropped and she pulled on Lilith's top. Lilith leaned down for Casey to whisper in her ear that she was going to grab a drink and be back when the sex was over. Lilith laughed and looked over at the two women and one guy and nodded.

"So...I guess I'll see you in two minutes."

Casey laughed and nodded, quickly leaving the room. Michael sat down and patted the seat next to him. The room was dark, but the flashing laser lights lit up the place as it shone through the one way glass. Those inside the room could see outside, but those outside on the dance floor couldn't see inside. Lilith took a seat next to Michael and draped a leg over his knee.

"What time is it?" Lilith whispered into Michael's ear. He checked his watch as his other hand began to sneak up her mini-skirt.

"Almost 1:30." Michael breathed against Lilith's ear before nibbling on her lobe.

Lilith popped a few buttons from his collared shirt and slid her hand inside. She placed her palm against his beating heart and moaned. The funny thing about alcohol was that it didn't affect her, but if she drank from someone who was drunk, then she'd get drunk. Luckily she never got hangovers in any case, but at least Michael wasn't drunk. It tainted the blood.

Lilith leaned down and began to suck on his neck, wanting desperately to bite him. But she couldn't do that until she was able to gain control of his mind. At that moment she was filtering through his brain, finding the spot that would give her dominance over him.

"Let's move to a more private area." Lilith suggested, knowing it was too lighted in the place they were in.

Michael nodded and they moved to a dark corner and resumed their play. He tried to shove his hand between her legs and Lilith cringed. He wasn't so keen on finesse, she noted. But it wasn't as though she was going to have sex with him. As horny as she got, Lilith would rather go home and get herself off than let some incompetent fool rub her raw.


Meanwhile, Casey was at the bar, waiting to get attention. She tried calling over, but never seemed to be loud enough. There was also the fact that she was a bit shy to be rude and demand service. Letting out a sigh, Casey clung to the bar, hoping in vain that one of the bartenders would notice her. As she waited, a man about 6'5" came up beside her and bellowed for the bartender. He immediately got all of their attention.

Casey tilted her head up to look at him. She was barely 5' 2" and her neck hurt from looking up. She gave the good looking man a little smile and he smiled back. At first Casey thought he must be looking at some hot babe behind her because surely that seductive smile wasn't for her. Casey looked behind her and saw no one. The man laughed, realizing what she must be thinking.

"Can I buy ye a drink?" He asked her.

"Really? Me?" Casey was stunned.

His smile widened and he nodded. "Yeah, really. "

"Thanks! Um...a Buttery Nipple would be great." Casey felt her face heat as she realized that sounded suggestive. He gave her another wide grin before calling her order out to the bartender.


The man gave her a smile and motioned for her to sit. Casey took a seat at the bar and he did the same. The bartender made their drinks and handed it to them. Casey sipped slowly at her drink and smiled up at the guy who just paid the bartender.

"Ye doona look like the type tae be very demanding. My name is Rowan by the way." He put his hand out for a shake.

Casey was a bit distracted by his accent. Gods, she was a sucker for accents. Looking down at his offered hand, she realized she was day dreaming. She quickly took his hand and shook it. She noticed how big his hands were and began to wonder if that saying about big hands was true. Catching herself, Casey let go of his hand quickly and smiled up at him.

"Nice to meet you. My name is Casey. Are you here by yourself?"

Rowan laughed. "Usually the guy asks the girl that. But aye, I'm by myself. My lousy excuse of a brother was supposed tae meet me and look, it's nearly 2AM and no sign of 'im. Whit about ye? 'ere by yerself?"

Casey shook her head and wondered if she imagined him looking a bit disappointed. "I'm here with a friend. She went into the VIP lounge with a guy she met and I thought I should give them some space." Casey grinned along with Rowan. "I love your accent. Where are you from?"

"'ere and there, but Scotland originally. And whaur are ye from? Ye 'ave a bit 'o an accent yerself." It was a subtle accent that Casey had. Like most people from Hawaii, their vowels were pronounced very soft and smooth. She was surprised he noticed it.

aaddicted
aaddicted
311 Followers