Blood Moon Ch. 06

Story Info
What is to happen next?
1.6k words
4.64
26.9k
12

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/18/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The laughter and music coming from below the stairs almost made Syra giddy with pleasure. She was waiting for Lucian to come to her room and get her so that he could escort her down stairs. Doing a last check in the mirror Syra giggled. Her outfit was one that Lucian had helped pick out for her, assuring her that it would catch Dominic's attention and every other man's in the room.

Her skirt was made of layers of thin wispy cloth that without it being double five times would have hidden nothing. It was tight to her body with slits ending at mid thigh, the color of the midnight sky. Black fishnets were under the skirt, as well was a black leather cuff with buckles on her left thigh just under where the slit started. Her shoes were dark blue and had strings like ballet shoes that wrapped around and tied at the middle of her claves, the heel at least four inches.

Her top was like a corset tight yet she could still breath. It matched both her skirt and shoes, scooping low in the front, making her breasts look as if they were ready to spill out. The sleeves were sheer and fell down belling out over her hands. Her hair had been left lose with black ribbons braided in a few strands, a slight shimmer powder dusted through it, the tips curling over her hips.

A black leather collar graced her throat, a heart shaped blood vile in the center of it, another silver necklace hung to the cleavage of her breasts, the pendent a pentacle with fangs. She had four pairs of earrings in each ear and a silver hoop in the cartilage of her right ear. She had a small stud in her nose and one in the left side of her lip.

Her eyes were lined darkly with heavy liner and her lips were done black. She was, in her own mind very sexy and looked ready to kill. She gave a last smile in the mirror when a knock at the door sounded and she hurried over to open it. Lucian stood there wearing tight black trousers and a button down crisp midnight shirt that matched her outfit. She smiled at him and laughed, sounding much like a young school girl.

"Are you ready Lady Syra?"

Syra nodded her head and Lucian held out his arm which she took. She moved gracefully beside Lucian, making hardly a noise as they moved down the marble staircase. The bright dresses made her squint a bit, she was the only one there wearing dark colors, but it made her stand out and she knew it would draw attention. Even though she was excited she was also very nervous.

Syra had never tried to stand out before yet here she was doing this to try and get the man she loved to admit that he loved her too. She hoped Dominic would admit it, if not she had a feeling that she would have to kill someone. At least she had Lucian to help her with this, otherwise she would have no strength to carry through with her plan. Granted they had revised it, no sex, both Lucian and her looked at each other like future brother and sister, so sex was no able to happen. But that didn't mean that anything else wasn't going to happen.

Syra glanced over the crowd her heart slamming in her chest. Dominic was dancing with the woman from before, the woman's red dress fell around her gently, the back cut out. Syra looked at Lucian and he smiled leading her onto the dance floor as the music turned to a more modern twist. It was what was considered techno, yet it had a hard rock beat. The music was perfect for dancing however one wished, and ballroom dancing was not what she had in mind.

Lucian looked down at the head of his hopeful future sister in law as she started to dance and in a way he wished he would have met her before Dominic did. He was sure that if he had then it would be him she tried to impress, but he was glad it was his brother too. Dominic had to forget about the past and Lucian knew this woman would be the one to do it.

Dominic had noticed Syra as soon as she had entered the room, so had every other man there. Her outfit was dark yet it suited her features in a way that the bright gowns never did with the other woman. When Lucian had led her onto the dance floor and she had started swaying to the music, he felt his stomach clench. She looked like a dark muse, her body moving perfectly to the music speeding and slowing on cue. She made ever man in here have a fantasy that set his vampire half on edge. His dance partner Tonya smiled at him and leaned close to whisper to him.

"Why do you watch her so close? One so young can never do for you what I can, forget the little one and stay with me."

Lucian held Syra closer as he felt the anger lance through her. In turn he leaned and whispered into her ear.

"Don't let her get to you. Feel the music; let it become your blood and breath. Let it take over you, don't be stiff." He said

Syra nodded her head and closed her eyes, focusing on only the music, letting the rhythm and beats flood her. Even as the song melded into another her body and mind followed it. She felt power run through her, and she allowed her body to speak for itself. She felt Lucian's hands on her hips as he moved with her, the dance moving from stiff to relaxed and sultry. She opened her eyes and met Dominic's stunned brown ones and she smiled lazily.

Dominic felt a jolt run through his body as he watched his brother talk to Syra. Immediately he noticed the shift in her, instead of being blatantly sexy, her movements were free and open, making them all the hotter. He knew the other men were watching her and like them, he no longer cared for his dance partner but wanted to dance with Syra.

When her eyelids flicked open he felt as if he had been punched in the gut. Her eyes held a sleepy, sexy, bedroom look that made him want to take her there on the floor. But he couldn't, he would not risk caring for her and having her turn crazy. Yet the way she moved her hips against Lucian made Dominic grind his teeth. The look on his brother's face was close to pleasure and his fangs were lengthening telling him just what Syra's dancing did to him.

Dominic watched his brother's head lower and held his breath when Lucian's fangs grazed her neck. He silently and unknowingly beg Syra to not tilt her, not to let his brother bite her right over his mark.

Syra saw the look in Dominic's eyes but didn't care. The music ran through her, her blood thrummed and her body was over heating. When she felt Lucian's fangs against her neck she tilted it unable to stop herself. His tongue ran over her pulse and she felt the tips slowly sink into her neck. Her eyes rolled back in her head and her knees went weak as he sucked gently on her neck, her blood welling out into his mouth.

Lucian had seen his brother's look and know if this didn't make Dominic lose control nothing would. When he tasted Syra's blood he lost his head and started sucking at her neck bringing out more and was pleased when she moaned. He started to draw on the wounds again when he suddenly was thrown backwards, slamming into the food table.

Dominic stood in front of Syra his breathing heavy. He had seen the look of pleasure that had crossed her face had sent him into a rage. He knew that even if he tried to fight it there was no way he could let someone else have her. The only way to ensure that no one else tried to approach her was for him to claim her here. Even now he could feel all eyes on him and he made the final decision.

"You are mine Syra. I can't fight it any more, and I won't. I want you to be mine."

With those words his mouth crushed against hers and Syra felt happiness surge through her. She had won; Dominic said he wanted her and that he wouldn't fight any more. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back, putting every fiber of her being into the kiss. She would never let him walk away from her again, even if she died.

It was several minutes before they stopped kissing and even once they did, Dominic swept her up in his arms. He walked to the thrown where his brother the king was sitting and kneeled in front of him.

"Malachi, my brother and king, I ask that you allow me to take this woman as my mate. " He said

Malachi looked at Dominic and smiled. Even he thought it was about time that his brother got over the incident so many years ago and was proud that his brother had chosen this woman.

"You have my permission and I excuse you from the ball tonight. You may go."

Dominic smiled and stood carrying Syra out of the ballroom and up the stairs to his own bedroom. It was time for him to claim his mate.