Blood Rose Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
icehead
icehead
158 Followers

There was a heavy metallic click and the gate slowly opened, and Elizabeth cautiously stepped through. She made her way along the path to the front door, curving around the massive horse statues in the fountain that made her feel very small. She reached the large double doors at the front of the house and banged the shiny brass knocker. She could just hear the sound echoing inside, moments before one of the double doors opened, and she hesitantly stepped inside.

In a single word, the room she had entered was magnificent. It was also huge, bigger than many entire houses she had seen. The room was dominated by a wide carpeted staircase leading up to a second-floor balcony that was supported by elegant marble pillars that stretched up from the marble tiled floor. An elegant chandelier hung down over the cavernous room, throwing its amber glow over the smooth white walls.

It was only when she heard the thunderous echo of the door closing behind her that Elizabeth turned to observe the person who had let her in, a girl who didn't look much older than her—though if she was a vampire she very well could have been—dressed only in a red silk kimono. "Well hi!" the girl beamed, her accent confirming Elizabeth's suspicions that she was in fact the girl she'd spoken to on the intercom. "Ah'm Rosanna!" she said, shaking Elizabeth's hand.

"Um, hi," Elizabeth returned with an awkward smile. The question of why Rosanna was dressed the way she was started forming on her lips, but she decided to let that lie for now and instead asked, "Is Annabelle around?"

"Oh, Ah gave her a holler, like Ah said Ah was gonna, she should be just about—"

"Here," a voice cut her off. Elizabeth turned back and now saw Annabelle gracefully descending the grand carpeted staircase. And there again were those eyes; Elizabeth's gaze was drawn to them immediately. Those shimmering emeralds looked back at her, seemingly expressing a sense of welcome in a way that mere words could never hope to convey. Elizabeth was just faintly aware of how dramatically Annabelle's wardrobe had changed. It was as if her clothes changed specifically to fit in with her surroundings, much in the way a chameleon changes its colors. Her casual street clothes and open trench coat had been replaced with a classy black dress and a decorative pair of open-toed high heels.

"Hello Elizabeth," she smiled warmly. "Welcome."

Elizabeth couldn't help but smile back.

"Rosanna," Annabelle said, "why don't you go rejoin the others while I give Elizabeth the initiation."

"A'right, see ya later," Rosanna beamed as she began prancing off, her shoulder-length brown hair bouncing as she moved. "Don't be a stranger!"

Slowly, elegantly, Annabelle turned and began moving back up the steps, as Elizabeth cautiously followed her. Naturally, she had more questions, which she continued asking as they moved up to the second floor. "So, Rosanna... she's a vampire too, right?"

"Trust me," Annabelle replied, "you're never going to find anyone in this house who isn't."

"So this place is yours?"

"It's my inheritance, so to speak. My family house. Of course I'm the only surviving member of my family, so yes, the house is mine. But I try to keep it as alive as possible. There are always a few people here at least. Like you."

Elizabeth paused a moment as they continued through a door and into the labyrinthine halls of the second floor. "You said you were giving me the initiation... into what?"

"Well it's not an official initiation; just a sampler of what you can expect here. After that, it's entirely up to you."

Elizabeth fell silent after that, following Annabelle through another door into a fairly sizeable and rather charming bedroom. The bed appeared large enough for at least two people, but it hardly dominated the room. There was also a sofa, and a fireplace, and a large fern by the floor-to-ceiling windows, of which the curtains were currently open. There were large, decoratively framed mirrors on two walls, and a third on the ceiling. Above the bed, no less.

"Is this your bedroom?" Elizabeth asked.

"It's one of them, yes. I have many. This is one of the ones that don't see a whole lot of sleep." That last part was delivered with sly eye and a smirk. Her meaning was as clear as the glass of the windows. Elizabeth shivered, beginning to wonder what she was getting herself into. Was this some kind of brothel?

"Please, make yourself comfortable," Annabelle said, moving towards another open door, which from what Elizabeth could see led to a bathroom. "I'll be right back."

Annabelle disappeared through the door, and Elizabeth removed her coat and hung it on a hook on the wall. She began slowly moving about, taking in the room in greater detail. As she moved past the fireplace, which one of the mirrors was positioned above, she happened to notice a picture on the mantle that caught her eye. Like everything in the house, it was clean and attractively kept, but the image itself was old and in black and white. She noticed then that it was dated 1872. It appeared to be a family portrait, with a wealthy-looking family of about six, all well dressed for the time period.

And she did recognize Annabelle among them, standing casually amongst her family in a fashionable nineteenth-century dress and hat. The picture was clearly taken while she was still human; the family was standing outside in broad daylight.

"I think I still have that dress."

Elizabeth jumped at the sound of Annabelle's voice. She let out a breath as she looked around into her wistfully smiling face. "You're really good at sneaking up on people," she breathed. Glancing back at the date on the picture, she then added, "Well I guess you've had a long time to practice."

Annabelle gracefully moved towards the center of the room, gesturing for Elizabeth to follow. Elizabeth didn't. "What's supposed to happen now?"

Annabelle put a finger to her lips. "Shh. Your questions can wait for now. Just come here."

Growing nervous, Elizabeth put a hesitant foot forward. Then another.

Those eyes...

And another.

Those eyes!

And another.

As she drew ever nearer, all the while transfixed by Annabelle's emerald eyes, Elizabeth suddenly became very aware of how wet her panties were getting. Her nipples felt like they were going to cut through her blouse. And especially she realized how increasingly nervous she was becoming with every step.

She kept walking. She couldn't stop now.

Don't be afraid.

Annabelle's voice in her head. Those eyes were speaking to her.

She continued moving forward until she was close enough for Annabelle to put a hand on her shoulder. That hand moved along her shoulder up to her neck, and pushed her hair away from it and gently tilted her head to the side. "Just relax," Annabelle whispered. And she did. Starting to feel a very strong sense of déjà vu, Elizabeth closed her eyes and breathed deeply as Annabelle leaned in towards her neck.

She felt a brief sting from Annabelle's teeth; then there was a little tingle of electricity that made her shiver. She could feel blood being drawn from her neck, and something about it was turning her on. After a few seconds, Annabelle pulled away, her lips considerably redder than they had been before. "Now come here," she said, "taste your blood." Now Annabelle was leaning in for her lips.

This was crazy! This woman was going to kiss her... and Elizabeth was going to let her do it! She gave no resistance at all when their lips met. The inside of Annabelle's mouth was coated with Elizabeth's blood, serving as a dressing as their tongues danced together in a graceful union.

"Now," Annabelle said once she pulled away, tilting her own head sideways, "taste mine."

Elizabeth again surprised herself by giving no hesitation. She had become a complete slave to impulse. Annabelle was telling her to bite her, and her bare and exposed neck was just too inviting to give a moment's refusal. Elizabeth leaned in and carefully sunk her teeth into the soft flesh of Annabelle's throat. She felt alive; as alive as she only did when she fed off a live human. But this wasn't feeding; this was just tasting. And she was loving it.

And apparently, so was Annabelle. Elizabeth felt a hand placed on the back of her head, and a contented sigh next to her ear. As her hand casually moved across Annabelle's shoulder, she happened to move one of the spaghetti straps of her dress, and suddenly found herself tempted to continue moving to the point of sliding it off her shoulder. She wanted to undress Annabelle.

Go ahead. Do it.

The sound of Annabelle's mental encouragement was all she needed. Off went one strap, and as she pulled her lips away from Annabelle's throat, off went the other. The dress slid down and pooled around Annabelle's feet, leaving her body exposed for Elizabeth's viewing pleasure. Once again the two women brought their lips together, Elizabeth now offering Annabelle a taste of her own blood. Before she knew what she was doing, her hands were cupping Annabelle's breasts and giving them a good squeeze.

Something was happening. She wasn't sure exactly what it was, but Annabelle was doing something. It wasn't until she disengaged their lips that she saw that Annabelle was unbuttoning her blouse. Under different circumstances she knew she'd be attempting to stop her, but something was encouraging her to allow Annabelle to do what she was doing. She even spread her arms when the last button was undone to allow her blouse to be removed—and again her hands began moving almost without her consent by reaching behind her to unfasten her bra. Seconds later, she had exposed her own breasts for Annabelle to put her hands on.

She sighed and leaned her head back, cupping her hands under her breasts, as Annabelle leaned down and began flicking a tongue over one of her nipples, which by now felt like a pair of pebbles on her chest.What the hell am I doing? she thought.I've never even been with a man, and here I am getting intimate with a woman; one I just met last night, no less! What does this mean? Have I really been a flaming lesbo all this time?

No, a lesbian wouldn't have fantasized about Nathaniel the way she did. And nonetheless, she was allowing Annabelle to put her tongue on her nipples. But as Annabelle moved over to put her tongue on the other one, Elizabeth just stopped asking herself questions. Right now she just wanted this to keep happening.

In fact, she was already making an effort to keep this moving by beginning to unfasten her jeans. She took a small step back and bent down to slide her pants down her legs and stepped out of both them and her shoes in a single motion. She was now standing in front of Annabelle in nothing but her especially moist panties.

Annabelle began dabbing her fingers at the little wound on her neck, coating her fingers with her blood, and then proceeded to smear her own blood over her tits. Without an instant's hesitation, Elizabeth leaned in and began lapping away at Annabelle's blood, and once again felt her hand on the back of her head. And then she heard Annabelle's soft moan.

Now she felt Annabelle's other hand: running down her belly and into her panties. And then to... there. Elizabeth gasped as that spot, which until now she had only allowed herself to touch, was gently caressed by Annabelle's expert hands.

Ahhh... virgin. That explains it.

Elizabeth looked up curiously into Annabelle's hypnotic green eyes. "That explains what?"

Annabelle smiled. Her smile was almost as alluring as her eyes. "Why you're so full of fear. It's natural to be afraid of what you don't know."

But you... you like to be afraid, don't you?

Elizabeth said nothing; she was just trying to chew on what Annabelle had just "said" to her. She thought back to the night she had accepted her brother's gift. She had said yes for one important reason: she was frightened. And still now, when she walked home from school in the dark on the streets, reveling in her own fear, that hadn't changed. And even now at this moment, as she shared this intimate moment with Annabelle, she was still afraid. Being afraid was what turned her on.

She nodded.

Annabelle smiled—and dropped to her knees. Before Elizabeth knew what was happening, her panties were on the floor, and Annabelle's mouth was moving in. Her heavy heart leapt for a moment as she saw what was about to happen.

Her head rolled back and her eyes fluttered shut. Her hands took on a life of their own, playing with her tits, and a soft groan escaped her mouth. Doing this with her hand was one thing. What Annabelle was doing now was, for lack of a better word, incredible. Her lips and tongue were not only warm and wet, but skilled. Annabelle knew what she was doing. This was starting to remind her of the shower she had last night, only this was different. This was so much more intense.

Are you enjoying this?

Yes!

Are you still afraid?

No!

Do you want me to make you cum?

"YES!" Elizabeth screamed, unable to hold back. Her fingers dug into Annabelle's scalp and she pulled, wanting to keep her permanently locked to her sex. She was only now beginning to notice the very loud noises that were coming from her own mouth. "YES!" she screamed again. And again. And again, until her orgasm came roaring through her like a volcanic blast.

Annabelle stood up, and once again brought her mouth to hers, this time bringing a whole new flavor with it. Elizabeth didn't even realize until their lips disengaged that they had their arms around each other. The feel of their flesh—and especially their tits—pressed together was an erotic thrill all its own. And at that moment, right their, warm in Annabelle's passionate embrace, she knew this night had changed her forever.

"Elizabeth?"

"Yes?"

"I'd just like to be the first one to say: welcome to the Blood Rose."

To Be Continued...

icehead
icehead
158 Followers