Blood Rose Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
icehead
icehead
158 Followers

"Lick it off," she said. "Lick it all off." And without hesitation, Sylvia obeyed. Her tongue went all over Elizabeth's face, drenching her in her hungry kisses.

"Wow," Nathaniel said simply.

"Now wasn't that fun?" Elizabeth grinned.

Sylvia looked like she was just waking up from a drug-induced stupor. "My god!"

"Yes, I know."

"My god!"

"I know."

"My god!"

"I heard you."

"Did we really just do that?"

"Yes, we did."

"I can't believe we just did that! Did we really just do that?"

"Yes, we still really just did that."

Sylvia put a hand to her head and shook it as if trying to clear it. "I gotta sit down." She got up and plopped herself back down on the chair without picking up her clothes.

"That was intense," said Nathaniel.

"I know!" Sylvia gasped. "I just freaking lost my virginity! And it's a school night, and I have to go to school tomorrow, and everything's gonna be the same, but it's all gonna be different, cause I'm gonna be different, cause everything's different now, and somebody's gotta shut me up here because I'm about to freaking pass out!"

"Breathe," Elizabeth said. "Slow, steady breaths." Sylvia nodded.

Nathaniel gathered up his pants and began pulling them back on, and Elizabeth just sat down on the floor against the chair, not really focusing on anything in particular. Yes, what they had just done was fun, but that was all it was. It was just fun. No more, no less. This was Nathaniel, the guy she'd had a crush on for months and fantasized about hundreds of times, and yet now that she'd actually had him, she felt nothing. He was just another guy, whom she enjoyed just as much as any other guy she'd been with. No more, no less.

She found herself thinking of Tyler. The logical voices in her head had yet to stop shouting at her that this date was a bad idea, and yet she couldn't help how much she was looking forward to seeing him tomorrow. She wasn't expecting anything to really happen with him, not like what had just happened here, and yet for some reason getting to see him excited her more than what she'd just done. Why?

***

She was still pondering that very question when the doorbell rang the following evening. Several times throughout the day she had considered calling him to cancel, before she remembered that she never asked for his number. Those voices in her head telling her not to do this were screaming like fangirls at a boy-band concert as she approached the door, but her body refused to listen to them. With each step she took, the war being waged between her heart and her head grew more heated, and by the time her hand was reaching for the sparkling brass knob, with her golden, distorted reflection in it looking back at her, the two opposing forces were about ready to go nuclear.

As soon as she opened the door, her head raised the white flag. One look into those light brown eyes and all her sense of logic and reason went out the window. "Hey," he said, "you ready to go?"

"Absolutely."

***

Tyler took a careful look at Elizabeth across the table, having difficulty figuring out what to make of her. She was asking plenty of questions, seemingly interested in learning all there was to know about him, while telling him precious little about herself. He found he was able to sum up all he knew about her in his head in one sip of his latte. He'd gathered that she went to some private school, she'd never had a serious relationship, she had an older brother who left home when she was twelve and never came back, and the earthshattering discovery that she hated mayonnaise. That was about it.

"Something bothering you?" she said, noticing his gaze.

"You still haven't told me what school you go to."

She flinched. It was barely perceptible, but he was pretty sure he saw her flinch. "You wouldn't know it."

"Try me."

"No, just trust me, you wouldn't."

He raised an eyebrow. "You really don't like to talk about yourself, do you?"

She frowned. Her eyes lowered. When she looked up again, she said, "Is there something in particular you want to know about me?"

Tyler shrugged. "Sure. What school do you go to?"

"No, I mean something important. Something you'll actually care about if I tell you."

For a moment he said nothing. "Wow," he said finally. "You're something different."

Her mouth curled into a mischievous smile. "Do you like different?"

He studied her for a few seconds. "Maybe," he said in a half-grin. "I'll let you know when I figure it out." She brought her latte up to the tantalizing grin on her face.

Tyler took a look around the coffee house, and happened to glance out the window. There were only a few clouds out tonight, and the moon was only partially concealed—which suddenly drew a fabulous idea to mind. "You know," he said, not altogether sure of how to bring up what he was thinking, "we could go someplace else."

"Like where?"

"Well, there's this place I go sometimes, and there's something there I think you might like to see."

Her head tilted. "Can you be a little more particular?"

"You're one to talk."

She chewed on that for a second, and then broke into a giggle. "You're right."

"C'mon," he said, getting up from his chair. She followed him out of the coffee house and into his car, and he drove off for the place where, ironically, he ordinarily went when he wanted to be alone. He wondered if she'd think of it the same way... but when he thought about it, why wouldn't she?

He parked the car along the side of the road in a residential area about a block from his destination. The lights in the park did little to remove the emptiness from it, devoid of any people at this hour. He approached the iron fence and gate around the entrance that were far too low to be of any significance anyway, and stepped over, gesturing for her to follow.

She hesitated. "Are we supposed to be doing this?"

"Probably not," he grinned mischievously. "You coming or not?"

She looked it over for a second more, and then put one leg over the bars. Before bringing her other leg over, she took hold of his hand and pulled herself along, and when she was over she still hadn't let go. He looked down at their clasped palms, and then looked up at her. She didn't even seem to notice what she was doing. "Well? Lead the way."

He grinned bashfully, and guided her along by the hand now. He steered toward the dark edge of the park away from the lights, toward the border of trees, to that special path that few ever traversed, especially at night. The path to get where he was going was creepy to walk alone in the dark, but the end result was worth it to those who were brave enough, as he had proven himself. The path dipped down to a low road beneath the ledge, to a dark, lonely path beneath twisting branches next to a thin, trickling stream. Her hand squeezed his tighter. "Are you afraid?" he asked.

In the half-visible light that reached them down here, he could see her smile. "I like being afraid."

They continued on the uninviting path, following the trickle of the stream, until it widened into the creek that cut through the park. The path they followed continued under the arc of a wide stone bridge, and Tyler began moving faster once that bridge came in sight. He finally stopped underneath it, where they could see the sparkling gems that had been laid in the underlying foundation of the bridge. He had often wondered why whoever built this bridge bothered putting those in, since hardly anyone ever went down here to see them, but he was far from complaining. He looked up to the bright, full moon, just peaking past the edge of a cloud.

"Well this is pretty," Elizabeth said.

"Wait for it," Tyler smiled, keeping his attention on the moon. He saw her follow his gaze, watching as the cloud that blocked out the moonlight slowly drifted past. "Wait for it."

And as the cloud finally cleared from the face of the moon, the light from the great white orb came slicing down to the water that ran before them under the bridge. Tyler had seen what he was seeing now more than once before, but it never became any less breathtaking. The shimmering light of the moon reflecting off the water sparkled and danced back at them from the gems on the underside of the bridge, creating a stunning montage of glowing colors that moved with the flow of the water.

"Wow!" Elizabeth breathed. "My god, Tyler, it's beautiful!" Both her hands were holding onto his arm.

Tyler turned his head to look at her when she said this—and suddenly his fascination wasn't on the lightshow in front of them. He now found he couldn't look away from her, from the way the sparkling lights illuminated her angelic face and shined off of her midnight black hair. "It's not the only thing," he said almost without meaning to.

She looked at him with those brilliant golden eyes... those eyes. There was just something about them that made it so hard to look away. And the way those eyes were looking at him with such tender longing, and they way her hands clutched his arm... he honestly couldn't remember ever being so attracted to anyone in his life. His hand almost involuntarily rose to her cheek, and when his thumb began stroking her face, she reached her own hand up to clasp his.

He hadn't even realized their faces were coming closer until he started feeling her warm breath on his face, but it was too late to stop now. There was nothing that could prevent what was happening now. Their lips met slowly, merging together like two trickling streams of water. Gradually they both began to let go of their hesitation, steadily melting into each other. Their lips opened wider and he felt the moist warmth of her tongue meeting his, and it met him with an intensity that told him she wanted this every bit as much as he did.

And then, all at once, she broke away from it. She stepped away and turned her back to him, running her hands through her hair. "This isn't right," she breathed. "I shouldn't be doing this?"

"What's wrong?" Tyler asked, holding his hands out to the sides in utter confusion. "What is it with you? One minute you're all here with me, and the next you're somewhere else entirely!"

She looked at him with an incredibly heartbreaking look. It was as if she desperately wanted something, but didn't think she could get it. "I'm sorry," she said. "I have to go."

And with that she took off, back down the dark path, around the corner and out of sight. "Elizabeth, wait!" he called after her, but when he turned the corner himself, she was gone.

To Be Continued...

icehead
icehead
158 Followers