Blood, Sweat, & Fear Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess it was because I had tried to make a sound that he punished me again. The electrical current zapped through my nipples. I thought they’d be burned off before I ever fully succumbed to his will.

I lay quietly whimpering back against the bed.

Okay, I’d learned this lesson. Boy though, he was sure going to suffer by the time I got hold of him.

The bed moved and I felt something either side of my tied arms. A few seconds later, I felt warmth against my pussy. I smelt a warm pussy close to me and I figured Lorris must be straddling me. Her tongue licked me. I lifted my nose and pressed it against her soft wetness. My tongue itched to lick her, to taste her. But the gag stopped me. I wanted her so bad.

Pleasure melted my core as she licked me; she brought me to fever pitch repeatedly, just stopping before the throbbing took me beyond her control. The frustration was becoming more than I could bear.

All the time I heard Miles. His movements on the chair led me to think he was not sitting as unaffected as he had been. The squelchy sounds were rhythmic enough for me to understand he was stroking himself. He was enjoying watching the two of us.

Lorris moaned as she licked me. “Oh Bess you taste so good. You’re so wet for me. Oh Bess I want you bad.” She kept up a one sided conversation the whole time. “Mmm yes Bess. Spill a little for me lover. I want to taste more of you. Oh Bess, come for me.”

I was so close to coming. I moaned when she pulled away. She screamed for me, as I felt the electric charge shoot through me. Then became quiet, leaning back over me, pressing her ass into my face as she pressed her face into me. It dawned on me then. He must have rigged her up to the electrical charge too. I bit hard on the gag to stop from crying out.

Her tongue slipped inside me. I smelt my own juices as well as hers. My hips rose to meet her. She sat up, her pussy grinding against my face. Something big and warm pressed against my pussy lips. It felt like I was going to tear. I was so wet though. I felt her hand reaching down taking some of the juices from my body; she smeared them over the end of the big thing. It pressed hard against me then. It did tear me, a pain like a bee-sting as he thrust with a grunt deep inside me. God he was huge. He pumped in and out faster and faster. Sloppy sucking noises and I realised he had leant forward to suck one of her breasts.

She moaned as he grunted and sucked her nipple hard. Miles thrusted constantly and deeply into my body. He groaned loud as his thrusting finally spurted thick cum into me. He pushed in again his juices pouring from my body. I came with his final thrust, my pussy lips clenching against him as he finished, and I felt and heard Lorris as she moaned and orgasmed above my face.

I lay there, fully exposed and unable to see. They both moved off me, Lorris taking the electronic nipple clamps from my breasts as she moved away. The numbness wore off and sharp pain seared my breasts.

I heard the shower running.

“It’s okay now Bess.” She wiped my sweating forehead with a damp cloth. “Just do as he asks and he’ll let us go, eventually.”

I couldn’t answer her; the gag in my mouth was sodden. I shook my head from side to side in order to get her to take it off. But she didn’t. I felt the edge of the bed rise and soon heard them both murmuring in the shower together. His grunts told me she had done more than helped him wash his back. I must have dozed then. The events of the last 24 hours slipped away from my mind as I slipped into blessed darkness.

I woke to soft warmth against my breast. It reminded me of the gentle tugging while I’d breastfed the kids. Warmth spread through my body in fond remembrance.

“Take the blindfold off her.” Reality was back.

My eyes were uncovered. It took a few minutes for the blur to define. Unable to speak, I stared into his cold eyes and waited to see what he’d do next.

“Yes, Bess. I’m in complete control of everyone on this island, including you.” His sneering had the palm of my hand itching. I strained against the ropes. His laughter stung.

“Take her gag off. Beware Bess, it’s easy to replace the gag and blindfold.”

I nodded.

The gag had been tight and I licked my lips in relief. “Please untie me too, my arms are sore.”

“I’ll untie you when I’m ready and not before.” He wandered around the room, picked up a small pot and fed the fish. “What do you think of my home Bess? Do you like it? Don’t you think it’s better than camping out in the jungle, or shacking down in one of those hot dusty caves?” He glanced towards me.

“Yes Miles. I like it. It’s much cooler in here, more comfortable.” I moved my legs but found they were still tied to the bar.

“Do you have any idea what’s happening here Bess? Do you know what is being built out there?”

“A rocket is all I saw.”

“Ah yes, the rocket. Do you know what it’s going to be used for?”

“I’ve no idea.”

“Hmm maybe I will tell you. Ms Smyth, come out here.” Lorris emerged clean and shiny from the bathroom, dressed in another of the white fluffy bathrobes.

“Yes Miles?”

“Ms Smyth, you may untie Bess’s legs and remove the bar.”

Lorris did as she was told. Her glance told me not to anger Miles.

“Well Bess, I’ve decided to tell you my plans. I have yet to decide whether you will come with me or whether I will leave you behind. Perhaps your behaviour in future will determine what happens to you.”

I followed his pacing from one end of the fish tank to the other.

“The rocket you saw is part of my plan. This island is an active volcano. Shortly it will erupt. Once the rocket is finished it will be settled into place directly above the volcano’s core. The eruption will detonate the canistered boosters, which in turn will contain enough force to propel the rocket into the sky. Once it reaches the ozone layer, it will explode disbursing chemicals which will destroy the earth’s protection. Rolling events will be doom and gloom for any humans remaining unprotected.

“However, I have already built a home life for myself and a chosen few only a thousand miles from here. We will be living secure and safe in our own purpose built protected village. We will be self sufficient, needing nothing from the outside world.”

He looked across at my shocked expression. “Oh, I see you understand exactly what the future holds for the world.”

“You must be insane!”

His laugh sounded odd. “Not as insane as the people on the planet who continue to war with each other, encouraging greed and hatred, destroying each other. My way, there will be people inhabiting my village who actually care about others, who care about our planet.”

“But there won’t be a planet left once you’ve destroyed the ozone layer!”

“Ah Bess, the theory is that the ozone layer, once all the problems causing its slow depletion have been removed, will rebuild itself. I believe it will be a new beginning. A much better beginning for us. Only those who live protected in my village will be left to re-inhabit the world. And only those who care about others and the planet get to live in a protected environment until the ozone layer has rebuilt itself.”

“But what about the deaths of the billions of innocent people?” I was stunned by the insanity of his plan. His crazed eyes darted around the room. His expression was one of pure pleasure. His fantastical world was very real to him. And so totally wrong.

An intercom beside the doors buzzed.

“Yes.” Miles curt voice answered it.

“You are needed below, Sir.”

“I’ll be right down.” Turning to Lorris he said “Wait here, I’ll be right back.”

Silence returned to the room as the mechanical hiss shut the doors tight after he’d left. I tried to fathom out how to get myself out of the middle of this madman’s scheme.

“Lorris, please untie me. We both need to get out of here. Can’t you see Miles is insane?”

“Oh I see it all right. But there’s no way out. I tried escaping before. There’s no where to go where he won’t find us.” Absently she rubbed the hip with the most prominent bruise. I didn’t want to put her through that again, but had no choice.

“Lorris, for God’s sake, we have to get away from here. He’s going to kill us both.”

“When that rocket down there shoots up into the sky, its results will kill us anyway.”

“We’ll have to stop the rocket from leaving the ground.” My thoughts spun as I considered various ways of doing just that. “Lorris, please just untie me. Then we’ll see if we can get away together. At least one of us has to try. Maybe one can be a diversion while the other runs. Something Martin was saying has me thinking though. He said others would be on their way here very soon. Do you have any idea what he meant?”

“I have an inkling,” she hesitated.

“Come on just tell me.”

“I overheard Miles talking to one of the guards. He was saying to prepare for some kind of invasion. It sounded as if he believed Martin belonged to some kind of ring that’s been keeping an eye on him. Even if Martin is killed, it sounded like there were others who weren’t far from landing on the island and sorting Miles out.”

“That sounds kind of official, don’t you think?” I asked.

“Yeah it does. But it didn’t sound like Miles was overly worried by it. He’s just carried on building his rocket and filling the central core with chemicals.”

“Okay this is most likely going to be our only chance. Untie me. We have…”

I stopped midstream. The room was moving. We heard a distant rumbling. Lorris shrieked, ran forward and untied my wrists. I thanked God then for pushing the volcano along. Quickly I dressed, grabbing clothes from the nearest drawer. I balanced by keeping my feet apart. As the room increased in moving, I ran for the doors. They seemed sealed shut. Quick as a flash I was over at the drink cabinet. I grabbed the biggest metal object I could find, it happened to be a corkscrew. I guessed Miles didn’t keep a tool box in his room.

I raced back to the doors, with Lorris staring and unable to move. I tried poking the corkscrew between the two metal doors, but obviously that wouldn’t work. In frustration, I hunted around the room for a bigger tool. Nothing in sight. I ran back to the doors, and idea formed. I punched the intercom, within seconds the doors slid open, a guard stood facing us, his gun aimed directly at my belly.

“Please help! What’s going on?” I looked all innocent and scared while I shouted over the sudden noise. “What’s happening? The room is shaking!”

“Get back into the room. There’s nothing wrong. It’ll stop soon.” He prodded me with the gun. Quickly and without further thought, I grabbed the end of his gun and pushed it sideways. It went off, a stream of water escaping from the perfectly round hole in the fish tank. Before he caught his balance, I hit him over the side of the head with my palm. I knew I was dead when the gun moved and he aimed it at my head. I saw his trigger finger tightening its grip. A quick sharp noise and blood trickled from a hole between his eyes. It turned to a torrent; I turned to vomit.

Lorris grabbed my arm, pulled me to my feet. “Get up, follow me.”

Grateful she’d finally come through for me, I stood shakily and forced my feet to follow her. Out through the double doors we ran, along the short corridor and a sharp right turn found us in a wide sparsely lit tunnel I hadn’t been in previously. I followed her. We half ran being careful though as the tunnel was as slippery as the others had been. I hadn’t even noticed when the rumbling stopped. It seemed the further down the tunnel we ran, the more distant the noise was. The tunnel wasn’t shaking. The air seemed to be coming clearer too. I didn’t dare ask her where the tunnel went. I just ran behind her picking up speed as the tunnel inclined downwards.

The last two minutes of running were done on my butt. I slipped and fell and rolled all the way to the tunnel entrance, managing to stop by grabbing hold of a prominent jagged rock by the tips of my fingers.

“Lorris!” I screamed, my feet dangling way below. The tunnel opening was halfway up the side of a cliff.

“It’s okay. I’m right here,” she hissed from the side.

I looked to my left and saw her standing on a tiny ledge, more of an outcrop of rock really.

“Help me Lorris!”

“Be quiet, they’ll hear you.” She took a tentative step toward me, then bent forward stretching her hand out to me. “Grab my hand!”

“I can’t let go of the rock! I’ll fall!”

“You have to let go one hand so I can pull you up. I can’t reach you any other way. Come on Bess, you can do it.”

“You’ll never pull me. I’m twice your size, we’ll both end up minced meat at the bottom of the cliff!”

“For God’s sake Bess, there is no time to argue. Let go of the rock and grab my hand.”

Without hesitating further, I let go. With almost super human effort, she grabbed my hand and began pulling me along and up. My feet kept searching for foot holds. The rocks fell away and my feet scraped against the cliff.

“Pull harder damnit!” I hissed.

Her face went as red as Martin’s bloodied back. I thought she’d explode with the exertion, but she pulled slowly and slowly I managed to help. Within what seemed an hour, but I knew were only minutes, I was balancing on the ledge beside her.

“Now what?” I gasped as I tried to get my breath back.

“Now, we go upwards.”

“Are you insane? We’ll never get up there!” I squinted against the harshness of the sun directly above us.

“We have no choice. If we try to go down, they’ll see us when they look out from the edge of the tunnel. They’ll also look to the sides. But they would never dream of looking up. That’s how they caught me last time. I tried to climb down the cliff. Never got any further than that little stubby tree there.” She pointed at a shrub not more than a few feet below us. “Come on. Let’s go.”

Still panting for air, I followed her as we began the slow process of climbing upwards. I didn't dare look down. I was never any good with heights. I didn’t see any point in telling Blondie that little fact either. All I concentrated on was making sure I had a good handhold and even better foot holds.

It took a long time, but we did make it to the top. Just as we pulled ourselves over the edge, we heard shouting voices below us. We looked cautiously over the edge and saw a couple of guards waving their guns around searching for us. To give Blondie her credit, they never once looked up. For the meantime, it appeared we were relatively safe.

12