BloodBorne Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
purefire
purefire
1,016 Followers

While he did enjoy the tender moment they shared, Liam couldn't resist the temptation. "Something tells me that it would be more enjoyable all around if we weren't threatening each other."

"What would be more enjoyable?"

"Sex."

It took a moment for his words to sink in, but once they did, rage washed over Xan like a bucket of ice water. "Are you fucking kidding me?!?" She shoved him backward and advanced. "You said all that stuff to get me into bed? All that shit was a fucking line?"

"Not all of it." He dodged the fist aimed for his face as he spun out to stand behind her. "Calm the fuck down, woman."

"I will not!" Xan swung again, determined to get one good hit in before the night was out. "I'm not some two-bit slut at a random bar you can run game on you sick son of a bitch!" She managed to get hold of the collar of his shirt and moved to head-butt him but only gasped in frustration when she was slammed against the brick wall. Her face flushed when she realized that his body was pressed against hers. The last time they were this close... "Get off me."

"No."

"I really fucking hate you."

"You and the rest of the world." Before she could spit out an acidic insult, Liam crushed his lips to hers. He moaned at her surprised and outraged gasp, increasing the pressure of his body on hers. He continued to move his lips over hers, coaxing her to relax enough to enjoy his touch. When he felt her fingers fist in his hair, he expected her to yank his head backward. Instead, he was pleasantly surprised when she only angled it to deepen their kiss.

She would hate herself in the morning, Xan decided. There was plenty of time to hate herself for giving into him. Right now, she would kiss him back, uncaring that she wanted nothing more than to beat him with a hot poker. She moaned in surprise when she felt the heat of his hands on her breasts. How did he get his hands up her shirt so quickly? Xan stopped caring the second the pads of his thumbs brushed over the hard peaks. She moaned as shocks of electricity shot downward through her body. His tongue slid into her mouth just as one of his hands found a home within her pants and underwear. Pride told her to stop him, to push him away before he proved her wrong, but as his fingers brushed over the wet folds of her sex, she was only able to widen her legs to accommodate him. It was good that she was pressed against the wall; her legs were shaking from the intense pleasure taking over her and she could do nothing more than hold onto him for dear life. As his lips moved to the side of her neck, his finger dipped within her core, wrenching a lust filled moan from her.

"Fuck you're so hot and wet for me," Liam moaned. It felt as if the honey walls of her center were sucking his finger deeper inside. Hot pulses rippled around the digit as he moved it inside her. He wanted nothing more than to sink his aching member inside. "You're going clench on my cock like that, aren't you?"

"Ah, mierda," she moaned as she felt something in the pit of her stomach begin to stretch. Her body was beginning to shake. It was becoming too difficult to breathe. All that mattered was that he kept going. "Don't stop."

Liam increased the pace of his movements as he licked and sucked on her neck. "Yes, I can feel you tightening. You're going to come for me, aren't you?" She only moaned as her hips began to move against his hand. "That's it baby. Use it. Come for me." Xan tightened her grip on him as her moans began to increase in volume. Liam kissed her again and used his tongue to mimic the actions of his finger. He used the palm of his hands to rub against the tiny bit of flesh that would drive her wild and was quickly rewarded by the muffled moan that came with her orgasm. He groaned as she spasmed and clenched around his finger. Precious drops of her honey coated his hand as he continued to soothe and heighten the pleasure that exploded within her. He would have loved nothing more than to take her right there on the balcony, but he couldn't; she wasn't ready yet.

Xan panted against his mouth as she struggled to calm her racing heart. Holy shit, what did he just do to her? Her head was spinning and she was suddenly very weak. Little shocks of heat continued to shoot through her shaking body. A moan escaped her as Liam slowly pulled his hands from her pants, dragging his flesh against the sensitive area. She couldn't watch as he licked his fingers clean; her eyelids were suddenly too heavy. It took what seemed like years to regain the strength to stand on her own. She said nothing as he adjusted her clothing, but felt her heart flutter when he placed a tender kiss on her cheek. Seconds later, he walked away, leaving her immobilized on the balcony.

purefire
purefire
1,016 Followers