Bloodlust

Story Info
You indulge in bloodplay.
787 words
3.61
21.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PenanceS
PenanceS
60 Followers

I needed this; I needed it so badly that I couldn’t tell you.

It started out all so innocently, just a light nick on my chin from my razor, but it felt so good that I had to go and do it again. I drew the blade down my chest; going slowly, just enough to pare the skin, and make the life giving blood flow . I can see the fatty deposits brim yellow through out the opening. Moving at me like a pair of lips, getting ready to kiss.

You’re over in the living room, sitting on a recliner, watching me as I mutilate myself. Startled you come racing over to me.

There isn’t much pain, just enough to make me feel alive.

“Oh my God!” I hear you scream at me “What in heavens name are you doing to yourself!”

“Relax, its all good. I know what I’m doing and I’m not stupid enough to go ahead and hurt myself.” I tell you watching as the blood slowly, starts to drip from the cut, and pool down in the crevice of my belly button.

More from necessity, than from wanting, I grab the gauze that we’d brought over, just for this reason.

Part of me doesn’t want to staunch the blood. I can feel you as you bend down and kiss the cut; your lips are so warm against my skin that it instantly brings my penis to attention.

“Are you all right?” I hear you ask me as you survey the cut. The razor is brand new and it doesn’t look to be infected. “Does it hurt any?”

“No.” I admit, “Instead it tends to be pretty good.” The blood is beginning to flow now and it feels so fucking good that I can’t begin to tell you. You surprise me and bend down to kiss the tip of my cock, and in moments you’ve completely engulfed my monster.

I’m starting to feel a little lightheaded, but I can’t tell if it’s from the blood loss or the fact that you are giving me one hell of a blowjob.

Your hair is starting to turn orange as it mixes in my blood. Your hair is plastered to your forehead, slightly sticking to you now, but you don’t seem to mind.

You lift your head, and replace it back on the cut, wrapping your hand around my cock, feeling as I harden against you, I’m so damned aroused now, but I can’t tell if its from your jacking of my cock or the suckling of my blood that’s getting me off.

I always knew that there was a strong iron taste to blood, as everyone knows when they’ve tasted themselves when they slit their thumb, but it just tastes so good that I can’t seem to help myself but taste a bit more. I let a few droplets fall into my open palm before letting you resume suckling.

It is deliciously ironic as my iron rich blood pumps into my mouth and it is then digested back through my stomach. I start to moan, as it feels great. I gently stiffen up as you start to jack me off some more, in a moment my heart is pounding and the slit that I have made in my chest has turned into a great massive gusher.

It spurts over your face and eyes, but you don’t seem to care, as for me, I’m getting weaker and weaker. “Honey”…I call out to you. “Please, get… get the gauze.” Its not that I’m going to bleed to death, its just that the combination of orgasm and laceration has made it hard for me to think and the world is starting to spin.

You gently tape me up, and make sure that the wound isn’t going to bleed anymore, before you take the razor to your own chest, carving into your nickel sized areola. “Drink from me lover, drink…”

You tease me ever so slightly before I playfully snatch your nipple into my mouth; I pull down slightly, enough to make you squeal with pleasure and pain, but not enough to hurt you anymore than you’ve already been hurt.

You rub my cock some more and start to get me excited again, I don’t feel like cutting anymore, and instead just concentrate on the jacking off that you’re giving to me, but as I’m about to cum I see a few spare droplets of blood drip down onto my stomach, and as white mixes with red, I realize that you’ve pricked a finger as well as a breast for me.

God you must love me.

We lie down together and feel as our liquids mesh against one another.

PenanceS
PenanceS
60 Followers