Bloodlust

Story Info
Melanie was a whore.
1k words
3.7
23.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melanie was a whore. She had no illusions about her status. She wasn't a call girl and by no stretch of the imagination could she describe herself as an escort. No, she was a common street hooker who plied her trade round the red light district of Manchester. Ten quid for a blow job, thirty quid for straight sex. Anything else was extra, but she didn't get many extras these days. Life on the streets was hard and over the five years she had been on the game her looks had started to go and her body wasn't as fresh and firm as it used to be. That was why she had jumped at the chance of this trick tonight.

Now, laying there on the back seat of his Mercedes, as he fumbled her knickers down in the dark, she wasn't so sure that this had been one of her better ideas. She was beginning to think he was a bit creepy. He'd looked OK when he pulled up beside her on the street corner where she was touting for business and promised her fifty pounds. He'd been as good as his word, coughing up the cash as soon as she got in the car. She'd thought the black cape with the scarlet lining, the snow white dress shirt and the bow tie were a little over the top but what the hell? It was Halloween after all and he looked like a gent who was worth a few quid, even if he did seem to have a hangup about vampires. Anyway who was she to argue. He was probably on his way home from a fancy dress party and whoever he was she couldn't afford to be fussy. With rent to pay and a hundred pound a day crack habit to finance she needed all the business she could get. Beggars can't be choosers she thought as her knickers finally plopped onto the floor to join her four inch red stilettos.

How the hell had she sunk this low, she asked herself, as she looked down on the full head of iron grey hair between her wide spread legs. God! She hoped he only wanted a straight fuck. Wham bam thank you mam, knickers on and back out on the street to look for her next trick in twenty minutes if she was lucky and fifty quid richer. Two more tonight would see her covered for tomorrow but she'd have to be out again tomorrow night. She wanted a night off, but the monkey on her back wouldn't let her. It was an insistent bastard and she could never seem to get far enough ahead of the game to take a break. John, her loser of a boyfriend had a lot to answer for. For the last six months she had been paying for his habit as well as her own and his beer and cigarettes, while he sat at home in the grimy three room flat that was all they could afford, swilling cheap wine and beer and getting wasted with his mates, unemployed and unemployable, sending her out to work the streets because he was too fucking idle to even look for a job.

Well, he was going to get second prize tonight, if he thought he was going to try passing her round to service his friends again. She'd kick him in the balls and walk out. Never mind where she ended up, she wasn't putting up with that again. Even a whore with a crack habit had pride, some sort of standards, however low.

She resigned herself to putting up with whatever indignities this punter wanted to inflict on her, to going through the motions for his benefit; shit! It had been a long time since she had got any enjoyment out of sex. What the fuck was he playing at? He was certainly taking his time, spreading her pussy lips, with those long fingers, with the incredibly sharp nails that were scratching the tender flesh in her groin as he lowered his head to sniff the musky scent of her sex. Well if he wanted to do that first, it was going to cost him a tenner extra. Her time didn't come cheap.

At that moment he looked up along her body, towards her face and she gasped, seeing the feral, almost luminous red glow in his eyes and the snaggled mass of razor sharp teeth that had suddenly appeared in his mouth. She was just about to scream, when he dipped his head and bit into the artery in her groin, blood immediately spurting into his mouth and pooling on the leather seat between her legs. At the same time, the poison in his bite sent a wave of pleasure through her, so intense that she cried out in the throes of passion thrusting her pelvis up into his blood smeared face as if asking for more punishment. As he lapped and sucked on her fast draining life blood his venom continued its work, driving her to heights of ecstasy she had never felt before, each thrust of her pelvis forcing more blood to pump from the wound in her groin, until her fast weakening condition sent a wave of lassitude through her body.

Realising she was almost drained, the vampire, for that was undoubtedly what he was, undid his belt and dropping his trousers and underwear round his ankles exposed the largest cock she had ever seen, fully twelve inches long and as thick as her wrist, jet black, the black of pure evil, with a huge red mushroom end fully three inches across and cum already leaking from the puckered hole in its tip. Positioning himself over her, he drove downwards, impaling her on his massive organ, repeatedly thrusting powerfully into her ravaged body, driving her to new heights as he sought his own gratification, her body responding with thrusts of its own until with a shower of sparks in her brain like a firework display she reached a monumental, shuddering, screaming orgasm which seemed to go on and on forever until with a guttural grunt of satisfaction he to reached his climax, pumping jet after jet of burning cum into her destroyed sex to mingle with her juices and the blood still oozing weakly from her injuries.

The last thing she saw as she faded into blackness was his blood smeared face and those teeth moving up towards her unprotected breasts and throat.

Still, she thought, I should have expected a weirdo like this. It is Halloween.