Bloodlust Confessions of a Familiar

Story Info
He become's a sexy vamp's love slave.
5.9k words
4.42
20.1k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JMiller69
JMiller69
333 Followers

Story One: Confessions of a Vampire Familiar.

"Oh yes Charles my beloved," Roxanne crooned as she rode my cock long and hard. "Let our souls join together in immortal union as we consummate our love for each other."

Roxanne's soft pale skin body writhed as she moved up and down on my hard cock buried deep inside her slightly furry red-haired pussy.

I felt my penis twitch and I knew it wouldn't be long until I would spew forth my semen into her hungry pussy. She instinctively knew of my pleasures and moaned with a lustful voice "Oh yes my pet. Give me all of you."

Just then, my penis swelled and filled with cum as I shot my semen deep into Roxanne's waiting pussy. She crooned with delight as I filled her with my hot manhood and she then dismounted me.

Turning over so that now she was on her back, she laid her succulent pale skinned 5'10" 140 pound 38C-27-37 body on the bed in our private love chamber. Her long locks of naturally curly flaming Auburn red hair laid out to the sides and underneath her body. Beckoning me to her, I embraced her and entered her as our bodies slowly meshed together as one.

"Let me feel you deep inside me my beloved," Roxanne softly said. "I want to make me feel like a mortal woman like you have done so many times before."

Our passions would rise as I slowly fucked her missionary style and our bodies would move together in unison and slowly melt together as one as the fever of our wonton desire reached its peak.

"Oh yes my beloved," Roxanne moaned as she arched her back and tightened her grip on me with her long luscious legs tat had been wrapped around my back. "I feel the fever of my passion peaking."

I knew it was not long until her body would shudder with an earth trembling orgasm and that she would release her sweet creamy nectar and flood my cock. However, I also knew that something more sinister yet still highly erotic was to follow.

As I figured, her body tensed and Roxanne moaned with delight as she came flooding my cock. "Oh yes Charles my beloved," she moaned with pleasure "You have once again fulfilled my wonton lascivious desires."

Just as Roxanne reached the height of her carnal desire, her primal bloodlust took hold of her. Without warning as it had done so many times before, her beautiful ice blue crystal eyes which had captivated my soul on our first meeting suddenly changed to blood red and she bore her fangs and sunk them into my neck drawing out my blood.

Although it was painful, it was highly erotic. I fell under her spell as I had done countless times before and now my beautiful passion flower had turned so that now she was a blood thirsty ravenous vampire.

Roxanne held me like a lioness holds its prey when captured and I went limp as Roxanne sucked my blood. She would not bleed me dry she would just remove enough so that I was slightly weak but could still function, because after all, I was still her Financial Manager and had a business to operate for her.

Just as Roxanne bled me, the rooster began to crow in the distance and Roxanne knew it was time for her to return to her crypt. "Rest easy my beloved," she softly whispered as she stroked my forehead. "Until tonight my sweet prince," she added kissing me on my lips and with that she disappeared in to her secret vault until she would rise again come the dusk.

As I lay resting two more of Roxanne's familiars attended to my needs. They were like vampires yet were not completely turned They could stay awake during the day just not be in directly sunlight.

Isabella, a tall raven haired beauty of Spanish decent and Annika a sumptuous blonde of Nordic descent(Swedish) both took turns licking up the remaining blood from my neck wound. Afterwards, they would make love to me and I would lie helpless yet satisfied while they took turns sucking my cock and fucking me.

Soon it was almost 8:30 in the A.M. and it was time for all of us to start another day in our shipping business. Cleaning up, I would put on my business suit while Isabella and Annika put on their dresses and once again we would take our public personas of respectable business people.

So how did an educated gentleman of the world end up becoming the love slave of a blood thirsty yet highly sultry vampire? Well to tell you the truth, I am still trying to figure that one out myself. You see, for me time lost its meaning. The papers say it is the mid 20th century, the year 1949, but who am I to argue.

For example when I was first ensnared, their were still horses and carriages running the streets, and now they have been replaced by what has come to be known as automobiles..

Also, if you look up into the sky you will sometimes notice what I can only call flying machines. The locals call them airplanes but I have yet to venture on one. If God had meant for man to fly he would have given him wings.

Anyway I do remember the date I was summoned to be interviewed for the position of Accountant in Roxanne's shipping firm. It was at the summit of the industrialization in London and after the much needed reforms which so many worked so hard for, circa 1898.

I had just finished my studies of accountancy and was small family owned firm in a small village outside of London as an assistant. One of my former university professors who also had been my mentor knew of an opening in Roxanne's firm and encouraged me to make haste and apply for the position.

"Charles," he said to me "Why squander your God given talents. "Make haste my good man and apply to the shipping firm forthwith."

It would be nearly a fortnight before my professor friend could make all the needed arrangements but soon he big day would arrive and I traveled to London.

I arrived in London and took lodging at a local inn known as the Blue Boar and rested up that night and spent the following day touring London before my interview that evening.

I thought it odd at first that the interview was near dusk but I figured the owner of Consolidated Enterprises LTD was a very busy man, so that was the only time he could meet with me. Also I told myself "Be thankful man that you are even getting this chance," so with that in mind I put aside all misgivings about the time.

I arrived at the huge industrial complex located near the waterfront. I told the gatekeeper that I had an interview and he said "Yes, they are expecting you," and opened the gate and once the gate was closed climbed into the carriage and escorted me to the front door.

Leading me inside the man led me up 3 sets of stairs to a large office suite where he told me to wait inside and someone would be with me shortly.

Looking around the room I was impressed with the massive shelves of books and a huge red cherry desk with clawed feet and a high back leather chair I tried to make myself feel at home, yet as I sat on the comfortable sofa, I couldn't help feeling I was being observed but yet I did not see anyone.

Just then I heard a sweet angelic female voice from behind me say "Charles Townsend," and as I did, I stood up and spun around to see two visions of loveliness standing before me, both in what appeared to be long flowing white almost see through robes.

The brunette was the one who spoke. She was about 5'9" with olive complexion and had naturally curly dark raven black hair coming down between her shoulders and dark eyes. She measured what appeared to be 36-24-34 and had a figure on her that most women I know would have killed for.

The blonde beside her was about her height measuring similar 36-26-35. She had emerald Jade green eyes ruby lips a fair complexion and long flowing blond hair.

I could tell neither one of them were native to London and I would find out by speaking to them that the Brunette named Isabella was from Spain and Annika the Blonde was from Sweden.

"Welcome Mr. Townsend," Isabella said with an angelic voice and in perfect queens English. My name is Isabella and this is my friend Annika," and with that Annika smiled and curtsied.

"We have been sent by the mistress to tend to your needs until she returns," Isabella said smiling graciously. "She will return shortly. Is there any thing we can get you?"

"I am fine," I replied

"Very well, "Isabella responded. "Annika and I shall keep you company until our mistress returns.

I must confessed I found it odd that they spoke of the owner of the company in such terms but I figured they were some sort of indentured servants and that was their custom.

"Was your journey a pleasant one Master Townsend," Annika spoke in a sweet slightly Swedish accent yet in perfect English.

"Yes it was," I replied smiling and added " and I must say you do have a lovely voice."

"Thank you my Lord," Annika said as she shyly looked away

Sensing my surprise at Annika's response towards me Isabella said "Forgive her Sir Charles. Annika was brought up formal and has not been around too many men who haven't tried to take advantage of her naïveté."

"That is okay," I replied. I find her mannerisms charming and pleasant.

"Thank you my Lord," Annika smiled "I hope I can please you in other ways as well."

"I am sure your voyage has been a long one," Isabella said. " Sit, and allow Annika and I to comfort you if we may," and with that I had a seat back on the sofa and they both dropped their robes revealing only their sweet sultry naked forms.

Apart from being naked, each of the visions of loveliness was wearing a beautiful necklace. It consisted a beautiful golden Egyptian Ankh with a sparkling hexagonal shaped ruby sapphire in the middle that measured ¼ of an inch in diameter.

Annika knelt in front of me and took off my shoes while Isabella removed my coat loosened my ascot and unbuttoned my shirt. Annika then began to massage my feet while Isabella began kissing and my bare chest and running her tongue over my nipples.

Never had I been to an interview like this and in spite of the fact that it was totally unorthodox and was against everything I would have ever stood for, I found myself mysteriously spellbound by their presence and completely under their control.

Isabella had completely removed my shirt and was now kissing me on the neck and began kissing me on the lips with a long intense tongue probing French kiss.

At the same time, Annika had finished massaging my feet and had found her way between my legs. Having loosened my trousers and lowering them and my undergarments, she had pulled out my already erect penis and had began licking around the head and the shaft.

Isabella pulled my body forward on the sofa so that now I was in a reclining position and she sat her body on my mid section and began kissing her way up to my neck.

As Isabella was working her magic on my upper body, Annika was on the brink of making me explode. I could feel my penis swell as my semen filled it and I knew it wouldn't be long until I would spew forth my hot load.

Just as I had predicted, I gasped for breath sending hot semen flowing forth and I watched as Annika drank it all down not missing a drop and the residual that was on her lips she wiped with her finger and licked it off.

At the same time this had been occurring with Annika, Isabella had had my head buried in her bosom allowing me to suck on her soft sumptuous breasts. She ran her fingers through my short dark brown hair and allowed me to nurse her like a little infant As I did, she purred with delight and began talking dirty to me in her native tongue.

Isabella went back to kissing my neck and now her kisses were growing slightly different and soon became nibbles which grew ever so slightly harder with each progression. At the same time, Annika had abandoned my penis and was now kissing and nibbling on the inside of my thigh.

I knew something sinister was occurring but I did not care. I was too spellbound to resist and even if I could have, I don't think I would.

Just then I felt an sudden imminent sense of dread like something bad was going to happen and unbeknownst to me Isabella and Annika had turned from sweet loving nymphs to blood thirsty ravenous vampires.

Just as they were about to put their bite on me and draw blood I heard an authoritarian female voice say in a very matronly tone "Annika, Isabella," and with that Annika and Isabella ceased forthwith and cowered in the corner.

"It is not yet time," the radiant ravioushing red haired Irish beauty said politely stoking them kindly and kissing them both softly on the lips. "Your turn will come soon my pets,"

"Yes my Mistress," Isabella and Annika replied in unison "Forgive our weakness It has been so long since we have had company."

I understand my sweets," said the red haired lady. "I have taken care of you as always, for down in the cellar is your treat. Go and feast to your hearts delight my pets."

"Thank you Mistress, "Annika replied and with that they both suddenly disapperated and were gone

Not making too much sense of what was going on since I had been almost in a half dreamlike state, the red haired lady came to me dressed all in white and helped me dress.

"Are you okay," she said with a sense of concern

I believe so," I replied as she helped me buttoned my shirt and tuck it inside my trousers.

"Forgive my servants," the lady said with an apologetic tone. "They are young and impetuous youth who haven not been with a man sense I rescued them from the streets as harlots."

"I understand," I replied graciously as a diplomatic gesture even though I really didn't

"Forgive me again my Lord," the lady then said in a polite tone with an unmistakable beautiful Irish accent. "In all the haste and confusion I failed to introduce myself. My name is Roxanne and I am the owner of Consolidated Shipping Limited."

"Allow me to introduce myself," I said as I began to stand up and as I did I felt dizzy.

"Are you okay Sir Charles," Roxanne said grabbing my arm and allowing me to rest against her.

"Yes I believe so," I replied. "The journey was a long one and I must be more exhausted than I thought."

As I rested against Roxanne's body, I could tell that underneath the sheer white robe their was nothing on. I could see the outline of her supple 38 inch breasts and the sweet form of her body.

Roxanne allowed me to rest against her soft sensual body. As I did I felt a strange warmth but not like any other female I had been with yet she was still soft.

She looked into my eyes with her captivating crystal ice blue eyes and my soul was taken and at that point my will was not my own. I had come under her spell without even knowing or caring.

"Come Sir Charles and let us exit this formal office to somewhere more inviting," Roxanne said taking me by the hand. "I wish for you to dine with me and there we can talk."

With this, the seduction was on. Little by little she would slowly seduce me leading me to a night filled with what I can only describe as unspeakable carnal desires and she would entrap me in her web of desire for which I could not escape

Roxanne led me down the stairs but in a different direction and out into the night air. "It is just a short walk my love," she said as she put her hand in mine and we walked what was maybe 100 yards

"Here we are beloved," Roxanne said as she took a key from her robe and opened a door on what looked like to be the deserted yet newly renovated Colfax Abby.

Leading me inside, we walked through a lavioushly decorated great hall with what appeared to be 20 foot high ceilings and paintings on the wall of various people who obviously looked of noble blood.

Once we went through the great hall we ascended maybe 12-14 red velvet carpeted stairs and walked through a huge wooden oak door and into a intimate yet still formal style dining room. There on a huge banquet table sat two silver goblets, pewter plates a decanter of red wine and what I could only describe as a small feast consisting of what looked like some sort of fowl, bread, fresh vegetables and boiled potatoes.

"Sit and eat my Lord," Roxanne said politely and with that she and without my knowledge she had opened her robe so that now her body was exposed.

She poured me some wine and at that moment I saw her frontal naked body. Her skin was pale yet pretty. Her sumptuous 38 inch breasts lay supple against her chest. I could see her slightly furry red haired vagina and the pinkness of her clitoris and opening.

Underneath her robe I noticed she was wearing a white lace garter that went around the top of her pubic region and came down the sides. Connected to the garter were white silk thigh high stockings which accentuated her long luxurious well toned and inviting legs.

In addition, like Annika and Isabella, Roxanne was wearing a golden Egyptian Ankh, except hers was slightly larger and instead of having a ruby sapphire it had a bright emerald green one.

Roxanne's form was exquisite and I could tell she had very little if any body fat. I must say I was taken by her beauty and being the gentleman I had been brought up as, would have been ashamed to have made known public the lascivious wanton and carnal thoughts I was thinking about her and my secrete sensual desires to have her and know her(in the Biblical sense).

When Roxanne finished pouring my wine she poured her own and was seated. "Take and eat Charles she said with a smile. "My house is yours."

As she sat next to me she might have sensed my uneasiness about her nakedness and said with concern for my feelings "Does my lack of modesty offend you?"

"No," I replied. "Why do you ask," I pursued further.

"Being wealthy and living alone has provided me with what one could call certain eccentricities," Roxanne said with a smile. "One of them is being a modern woman who is not ashamed of her body."

"I see no problem with that," I responded and for some reason that escaped me I boldly added "and I think your body is exquisite and that you are an attractive woman and am honored to be a guest in you home."

"Thank you my sweet," Roxanne replied and without warning leaned over and gave me a soft but loving kiss on the lips. "You are such a gentleman and I am honored to have met you."

"So I hope you don't mind the informality of this interview," Roxanne added. "I find it much more easy to talk to people in social settings. One can learn much from another by observing them in a social setting and if I may say, I feel you have great social graces."

So tell me more about you Sir Charles," Roxanne continued. "I have read your dossier and am very much impressed with your credentials but they sometimes don't tell the whole story."

"I want to know you and who you are," Roxanne said putting my hand on hers and pulling them both to between her breasts

"Tell me your hopes and dreams and what you see for yourself. I feel you will make a great addition to the company and since we will be working very, very close, I would like to know everything about the person I am going to spend time with.."

I spent the next 30 minutes telling her all about me, my life as well as my hopes and dreams. Roxanne listened intently and just smiled, and as she did, she sat close to me and softly and seductively touched me making me feel more at ease and under her spell.

After we had finished talking for the most part of an hour, Roxanne stood up and left the room and returned with a purple satin robe.

"Would you like to slip into something a little more comfortable," she said holding the robe up. I know your voyage was long and you would probably like to remove those cumbersome clothes."

I must admit I wanted to get out of this suit and even though in most cases had not consented due to my upbringing, I allowed myself to be undressed by Roxanne and allowed her to place the satin robe on my naked body

Isn't that better," Roxanne softly said with a smile.

JMiller69
JMiller69
333 Followers
12