Bloody Kyss

Story Info
She comes face to face with darkness - or her soulmate.
1.4k words
4.33
16.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: I am using the Carpathian ideas from Christine Feehan's books. Carpathians is a race of people that are immortal and feed from blood. Should the male not find his other half (the light to his darkness) then they either choose the dawn or give up their souls and become vampires. I like the basis of Carpathians and several stories were inspired from that.

****

I moved back into the darker shadows, the fight between to the two growing heavier and louder. The soft thuds of fists landing against flesh, the crashing of a body against the opposite wall.

Needless to say I was scared shitless. I didn't know why they were fighting let alone in my work building. I know, what I am doing at work at such a late hour? Well I have a project that is due and I work better at night when no one is around to bother me. I had gone out to my car to retrieve some additional paperwork when one of those two charged me.

I was able to make it in the building right into the awaiting arms of person number two in that fight. His arms were strong and encompassing. His dark gaze took my breath away. I stood there captured in all sense of the word.

"Breathe little one." He whispered, seemingly unconcerned with the man behind me. I took a deep breath and let it out slowly. He quickly twirled me and shoved me from his arms as the parking lot guy came at me.

I hit the wall hard. Air being forced from my lungs. For a moment I only tried to clear the stars. As my new reality began to form, it was a reality of two men fighting. But could they truly be called men. They moved faster then I had seen anyone move. Their blows to each other sounded excruciatingly hard.

With me being the only one that worked in this building at nighttime, it was only the safety lights on in the main entrance. I turned to try and escape this insanity and it felt like something had locked my legs in place. An echo of a voice whispering softly through me.

'You are not trying to escape me now that I have found you?' I shook my head no, more to get the voice out of my head, then to answer him.

I could hear his laughter caresses through my body, like I had not fooled him. But when I looked at him he was bleeding and injured from the fight.

'Close your eyes little one, I must finish this.' As if he commanded me I closed my eyes and looked away. There was a weird thud and a popping, almost oozing sound. My knees gave way as I pictured a blackened heart in his hands.

I then felt electricity surge in the air. The dance of danger across flesh as it encompassed the heart and destroyed the man from the parking lot. More lightning danced about as the blood disappeared by the light.

I blinked twice at this crazy light show and somehow broke his mental hold. I dashed deeper into the building, not sure what I was going to do. But knowing I had to get a weapon.

His laughter was soft and amused as it trickled through me.

'Hide and seek little one? So the game is on.' He chuckled.

His laughter sent desire coursing through me. What the hell is wrong with me? I am all of the sudden turned on by violence? I must be losing what is left of my mind. I am going to get some decent hours if I survive this night.

'No little one, you are mine. And after all this time I have found you.'

'What the fuck are you talking about?' I turned another corner, knowing my way through this building like it was my home and found myself in his arms...again.

The warmth that received me was intense. My breath was lost and my heart dropped. Such desire completely surrounded in his grasp. I fought to keep my mind, but sank into the swirling darkness of his eyes. The only fear I felt was that of floating, unsure of what was going on.

His hand found my cheek, his brow bleeding, I looked up to him tenderly fighting the desire to kiss him. He bent down and claimed my lips as his own.

'You are mine, little one, you are mine.' His kiss sent rapture through me, embraced in his arms my knees trembled. The world spun quickly around me as I drowned in the electricity between us.

He broke the kiss all too soon as I stepped back and leaned against the wall not truly trusting my legs yet. He was gone from sight, from the very room.

"Where are you?" I spoke aloud.

'Your blood calls to me little one. Do not tempt me to be in the same room as you, unless you wish to join me.' His thoughts fluttered into mine. There was a cold menace, a calm violence under that sultry tone. I slumped to the floor as my knees gave way.

"Why me?" I challenged back.

'Your blood calls to me little one, as no other has.' His whisper fluttered through my mind. Images of lust, dark passion, hot sweaty nights of sex, pleasure erupting over my body... I quickly closed down those thoughts and looked around.

A shiver ran up my spine as I hugged myself. Who was this dark creature and what did he want from me? Not that the images I saw would be the first clue. But he felt dangerous, was it all a trick?

'You.' He answered my rambling thoughts.

I would miss the warmth of the sun, daily normal activities like shopping. If I accept his dark embrace what more is there for me?

'You already live our existence in the night little one. When was the last time you ventured out in the day time.'

I thought back as hard as I could. It had been years. I had become a night owl to avoid the crowds, the insane people bumping me carelessly about. I chose to live in the darkness years ago. But not the darkness he occupied, I wasn't sure what it entailed nor was I sure I wanted to know.

'I cannot hold out forever. Take the night, I will return tomorrow.' With that his voice was gone and I was standing alone. My thoughts went wild. Who was this man with the sexy tempting voice? Should I accept? Should I run? And why did I suddenly miss him?

A faint chuckle drifted through my thoughts as he completely withdrew from them...

How had this stranger have called so deeply to me? I felt alone. I longed for his voice, craved to feel his arms around me... and strangely enough would give him my very life if he asked. My hands clenched into tight fists I slammed them down on a nearby table.

"No!" I yelled to no one in particular. I had come to far in my life to give up and crumble to his hypnotic voice. Damn him.

The dawn had peeked in my windows and it was time for me to find sleep. But I couldn't. I walked out my back door and sat on the porch watching the sun crawl across the sky. The morning light dancing across my lawn as my thoughts seem to call out to him.

Where is my Dark One? Is he ok? Does he sleep? Is he my death? Question after question tumbling through my thoughts. Time was nothing to me. Sleep was far away. My confusion made me restless.

The sun was at the peek of the sky by the time I returned inside. Stripping my clothes from me leaving a trail behind me I headed to the shower. I was naked by the time I reached the bathroom. I turned all the hot water on with a dash of cold. The shower streaming down I stepped in.

The hot droplets of water cascading across my flesh, like each drop was meant only to further drive me insane. Leaning against the wall my eyes closed and head back I tried to focus only on the water. The hot beads. The droplets trailing down my exposed skin. His hot breath on my neck, his soft lips kissing my shoulder, his hands resting on my hips, his chest pressed against my back...

"Damn it... stop" my eyes flew open. I could feel him there, see his smile... but I was alone.