Bloody Victory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bloodrayne smiled, showing his fangs. "Come and see for yourself."

"Famous last words," Victory said as she bounded up the stairs, her butt flexing in her skintight hot pants.

The vampire was still smiling as she reached the top, drew back her fist, and threw her best Sunday haymaker!

Unfortunately that punch was stopped cold in the palm of his outstretched hand! Lightening quick his fingers coiled around her fist, trapping it! Behind her purple mask Victory's green eyes went wide with shock! He was every bit as strong as SHE was, stronger even!

Regaining her composure the sexy superheroine brought up the other fist. Her new attack was deflected with appalling swiftness, and his arm snaked around her lissome waist before she knew what was happening.

"You are brave, sheepdog... but today you meet the WOLF!"

Lightning flashed outside the windows, this time accompanied by a roll of thunder.

"We'll just see about that!" Victory snapped.

Quickly she wrenched her hands free, drawing back and bringing up both fists in a blow to his chest that broke his hold and pushed him off her. Twisting like a cat, the plucky young heroine rose up on one statuesque leg and delivered a flying kick that drove him clear across the landing.

"This is one sheepdog that doesn't fear wolves," she smirked, cocking her shapely hips.

Chapter THREE

Bloodrayne looked up at her and leaped, snarling like a beast. Victory tried another high kick, but he caught her ankle and deflected the kick, throwing her long leg out wide. Spinning into the momentum, Victory completed the turn, and as she did brought her fist around in a blow to the jaw. The vampire took the punch, his head snapping to the side violently... then turned back to her with a grin, unfazed.

Victory's glossed lips dropped open in shock, she had never met a being who could withstand her strength, much less match it. Somehow the vampire's savagery gave him the edge. Taking full advantage of her surprise the back of his hand whipped around, slapping against her cheek in a stunning blow that had the heroine seeing stars. Before she could fight back, he caught one wrist, then the other, pressing her fists impotently against the wall and pinning her there!

"NO!" Victory cried. "You can't..."

With arms that felt like steel he held her there, pressed against the wall, his body as strong and lithe as a panther, overpowering in its raw dominance. Victory felt her knees bow together weakly, as something deep inside her stirred...was it fear? Panic? ...excitement? In that moment she couldn't tell. Struggling against his grip, the young heroine found herself trapped. Her attacker leered over her with an evil grin. Victory looked into that wicked visage with all the defiance she could muster, a thousand wry comments leaping to her lips.

No, wait! She suddenly remembered. Whatever you do, don't look into...

It was too late.

His eyes...they were black, like pools of midnight, like tunnels into a cold dark cellar. Victory was lost. She felt her blood freeze, at the same time her body felt as if it were sinking into dark water, sucked down, drowning... Her will drained away, leaving the heroine's mind weak and blank... she stopped struggling and stared unblinking into those eyes.

"That's it, you be a good little girl, keep those eyes locked on mine," his voice ran through her empty head like silk. "I control you while you're looking in my eyes...my eyes are powerful aren't they, you feel so weak and helpless when you're looking into them."

"yes..." Victory whispered meekly, continuing to stare into his deep, dark eyes.

As another flash of lightning lit up the windows she thought; Like the storm outside, he is a force of nature, the embodiment of evil... powerful, untamable, irresistible. A weak, frail girl like me never stood a chance...

Keeping the entranced heroine's emerald eyes locked, Bloodrayne continued; "So powerless, so weak, so helpless, just stare and obey...obey...you'll do anything I ask of you."

"Yes, Master, anything you ask," she responded. "I... I will obey."

Lord Bloodrayne smiled. Releasing her wrists and letting her arms drop limply at her side. He dropped both arms around Victory's back, giving her peach-like ass a squeeze through her hot pants. The spellbound girl stood perfectly still in his grasp, starring up at her new Master. Next he guided the defeated superheroine into the dungeon room. Kayley was still hanging limp and apparently unconscious from the manacles.

"Stand here and don't move," Bloodrayne commanded.

"Yes, Master," the enthralled heroine waited, staring blankly ahead.

The vampire unchained the blond and laid her on the table. Then he brought Victory over to stand in her place. He removed her silver bracelets, then reached down to the power belt on her waist, quickly becoming frustrated by its secret locking mechanism.

"How do I get his off?" he demanded.

My power belt! NO! Victory thought somewhere deep in her dominated mind. Without it, I will be totally helpless!

"Twist the buckle a quarter turn, Master," she heard herself saying, "then slide it upward while pressing it..."

The belt came loose, and he tossed it aside.

Victory stood spellbound, somewhere registering the shock of how quickly she had been defeated. However she was beginning to come back to herself, without the sustained eye contact his hypnotic powers weakened. Unfortunately the cocky young heroine still felt too stunned to offer any resistance as Lord Bloodrayne raised her slender right arm and clamped the solid iron manacle around the soft flesh of her wrist. Only beginning to resist her enthrallment she could only stare at the chains numbly as he did the same with her left arm.

"Now my beauty," the vampire hissed, grabbing a handful of her luxurious brunette tresses and yanking her head back so that he could see her face. "Let's have a look at you without that silly mask."

Now Victory desperately flexed her arms against the chains, but they were far too strong. She wanted to make some brave speech of defiance, but all that came out was a feeble whimper. Stripped of her powers, she was helpless in his hands, her brain still foggy and unfocused from his enchantment. He removed her purple mask, smiling with instant recognition.

"Ahh, my my," he gloated seeing her pretty face. "Jordin was it? I certainly thought there was more to you than met the eye!"

Damien came into the room at this point, his eyes going wide with astonishment as he saw the mighty superheroine captured, chained and unmasked.

"My Lord," he said, licking his lips, "this woman is called Victory. She's the city's superheroine protectress."

"Really? This...a mere girl?" Bloodrayne smirked. "Who's going to protect YOU now, protectress?"

Victory let out a cry of pain as he gave a sharp tug on her hair, pulling her head back to expose her vulnerable young throat. The vampire leaned close, running his tongue along the delicate skin at her neck just below her jawline. The young heroine felt her pulse racing, her body shivering with fear. She knew she was completely helpless, bound and without her super powers she was just a skinny young girl! "Make no mistake I am going to drink you dry," he said quietly. "But first, noble protectresss, I'm going to use you like a whore!"

Releasing his grip on her hair, his hands moved downward along her back, undoing the fastenings of her uniform. Victory gasped, the manacles chafing her wrists as she struggled to resist, but it was no use. She knew what was coming next, but she'd be damned if she'd humiliate herself even further by begging for mercy...

Her halter top came off and fell to the floor. Victory felt the cool air on her naked boobs, her arms held outstretched by the chains so that she couldn't cover them. She saw the villain's lackey grin lecherously and felt the blood rush to her cheeks, burning with shame.

"Let us heat up that blood, whore," Bloodrayne hissed.

Victory felt his hands reaching around from behind her, sliding up her sleek, slender torso to cup both of her vulnerable breasts. She squirmed, groaning with disgust. The sharpened nails (like talons) on his fingers sent goose bumps rippling over her tanned body as they stroked her bare nipples. A shiver ran down her statuesque figure feeling the ice cold hands on the warm flesh of her chest, squeezing, tugging and kneading her defenseless breasts! Victory rose up on her tiptoes, her knees trembling weakly as she was fondled, squealing as her nipples were pinched and twisted. She could not hold in a humiliated moan as her nipples hardened from this treatment, rising into hard little bullets on the plump C-cups. But even as her body quivered helplessly, still she refused to speak, refused to give him the satisfaction.

His hands dropped to her purple Lycra hot pants. With slow deliberation, he hooked his thumbs under the waist band and pushed them over her narrow hips, letting the skimpy garment drop down her shapely legs falling around her ankles. Her high boned cheeks burning with humiliation, the heroine looked down at her exposed body, now covered by nothing but her white thong panties and high heeled boots. Victory trembled feeling his hands on her naked ass cheeks, then his fingers slid in between her legs, moving along the seam of her panties to stroke the soft prim mound between her thighs.

"Donnnnhhhh!" Victory moaned, as her legs moved involuntarily apart, giving him more room. Being rubbed that way a wave of unwanted arousal washed over the heroine. "Uhn, don't...Ngh!"

"Yes, you little slut," he replied. "You like that, don't you?"

Slipping his hands into the elastic waistband of her panties, he pulled them down to her knees fully exposing her shaved pussy!

"NO!" Victory gasped. "Don't... please don't..."

"Don't deny it, cunt!" Bloodrayne commanded, as he slapped her naked tail hard enough to bring a yelp of pain from the once proud heroine. "You love it!"

Laughing, he reached down and lifted her leg forcing her to step out of the hot pants and panties. He tossed her hot pants aside, but lifted the plain white thong to his nose, inhaling deeply before cramming the panties into her mouth! Victory groaned in helpless protest as the fabric was stuffed past her glossed lips...tasting herself brought another wave of humiliation.

Then he spread Victory's legs and thrust his hand between her thighs, rubbing his fingers back and forth along her shaven pussy lips. Unwelcome tingles danced up her abdomen, making the heroine's head spin with forced arousal. That sensation cascaded down her torso, gathering in an embarrassing moistness. Those wicked fingers wriggled into her now dripping cooz, slippery with the juices of her body's betrayal.

"Mmmnnnnn!" she pleaded, voice muffled by the panty-gag as her whole body tingled with desire...unwelcome as it was.

Her naked little tail began bobbing up and down involuntarily as he stroked her, then she yelped feeling his taloned fingers slip inside her. Shame rushed through Victory as he began fingering her tight little pussy. The young heroine suddenly felt every ounce of strength drain away as she sagged forward, thrusting her peach like ass out behind her like a cat in heat, moaning despite herself. Supported only by her manacled arms, little beads of perspiration had broken out all over her skin, the hapless heroine practically panting, her mouth gaping open so wide her muzzle slipped loose.

"Please," she begged helplessly. "Oh gawd... please stop..."

The next thing she knew, he had withdrawn his fingers, instead grabbing her slim hips and lifting her up a few inches off the floor. Then she sensed the sickening hardness of his dick poised at her soft spot. Dread welled within the heroine, sensing her utter helplessness, realizing she had no way to stop this creature from using her body however he saw fit. Then with one powerful thrust, the vampire's thick cock penetrated her, sliding into her moist slit! The pain of his entry was exquisite, sending shivers through her body as he began to hump her, thrusting again and again.

"Gahhh!" she cried, gasping for breath. He was massively big, filling and stretching Victory's vulnerable cunt! "No...you c-can't do this to me...I'm Victory!"

Ignoring her pathetic pleas, Bloodrayne increased the tempo, his hands maintaining their firm grip on her hips as he pumped her up and down like a toy. She could feel her juices gush in rivulets down her legs, as the invading cock slid in and out of her. She felt used, worthless, the once powerful superheroine nothing more than a feeble girl before this mighty vampire. Victory closed her eyes, her mind going completely numb as he fucked her, just as he had said he would: like a cheap whore...

Even more humiliating Victory could not keep her body from responding as this adversary ravished her. Feeling his powerful member plowing so deeply into her snatch, the heroine felt an orgasm building. With a moan that turned into a horse scream the climax blew over her like a gale, causing every one of her soft curves to tremble with shameful ecstasy as her violated pussy constricted around the vampire's cock!

Suddenly he stopped. Victory felt his member pull slickly out of her. Shuddering with utter humiliation and wondering why HE hadn't finished... she heard a shout and a loud thud, followed by the click of an automatic pistol being cocked.

"Hands in the air, scumbag!" said a female voice with a sexy Spanish accent. "Right NOW!"

Victory looked around and saw Detective Sasha Cortez standing in the doorway.

Chapter FOUR

Panting, sweating, and trembling from a forced orgasm, Victory couldn't believe what was happening.

Detective Cortez was braced in a two-handed shooter's stance, holding her Glock trained on Lord Bloodrayne. The lovely Latina was wearing a pink scoop neck tee-shirt and tight jeans, her jet black hair making a halo around her pretty face. Damien was on the floor at her feet rubbing a fresh bruise on the side of his head.

"Ah, an unbidden guest!" the vampire smiled. "How charming! Come in, by all means!"

He let Victory go, the hapless heroine slumping weakly in her bonds, long legs weak and trembling, her lissome naked body glistening with sweat. The heroine closed her eyes, whimpering. Her entire body felt hot and red, overwhelmed with the humiliation of being caught in this position, her arms spread and bound, her naked body on full display.

Cortez stepped into the room. Her brown eyes missed nothing. She took note of Kayley, who, having regained consciousness, had slipped off the table and was now cowering behind the iron maiden. She also took note of the uniform strewn across the floor... the purple hot pants, halter top and mask, the bracelets and the power belt...

"Victory?" she gasped. "Is that you?"

The heroine looked up meekly, her defeated expression speaking volumes.

"Step AWAY from her!" Cortez commanded Lord Bloodrayne. The vampire, holding his pants up with one hand, made a little bow and silently backed off a step or two. "You!" the detective continued, addressing Damien, "unlock her!"

"Hamble lunn...wha?" the lackey mumbled incoherently, his eyes still unfocused as he rubbed the bruise on his head.

"Get out of the way, then," the detective said, raising one high heeled boot and kicking him into the corner. Cautiously, keeping Bloodrayne covered with her gun, she inched forward to where Victory was chained, her free hand feeling for the manacles. "It's all right," the Latina said soothingly. "I'll soon have you out of this."

Victory's heart was thumping, her blood still singing with post coital euphoria. Sasha undid the left manacle and released her, then the right. Her arms felt sore. She stood bewildered, rubbing her chafed wrists.

"Sasha...you don't understand he's a..." Victory tried to explain.

"It's all right," the detective interrupted. "Now, step back out of my line of fire..."

But her attention had wandered too long. Bloodrayne swept across the room with almost angelic grace! The unsuspecting detective was completely unprepared for this villain as he took her gun away with a lighting movement. A heartbeat later, his other hand clamped like a vise around the pretty Latina's throat.

"Now, my pretty little chica," he said, as he lifted her off the floor, "now what are you going to do?"

"Let... go... of..." Sasha gasped, her high heeled boots scissoring at empty air as she clawed at the choking hand!

Victory lunged forward on still unsteady legs, knowing only that she needed to help. The powerless heroine hammered at the vampire futilely, drawing his attention...and his eyes! He caught Victory's gaze, locking it and once again enchanting the weak willed girl. Her emerald green eyes widened blankly and her arms fell impotently to her sides as she fell into his dominating glamour.

"Your mind is so weak!" the vampire laughed. "On your knees slave!"

"Yes, Master," the naked heroine replied sinking to kneel before him.

Meanwhile the throttled Sasha was just as helpless in Bloodrayne's powerful grasp. Her eyelids drooped as she lost consciousness. Bloodrayne lowered the sagging Latina to lie on the floor.

Kayley screamed and made a break for the door, just in time to be intercepted by the recovering Damien.

"Where do you think you're going?" he scowled, grabbing her.

"Tie those two up, worm," the vampire ordered his lackey, leering at Sasha as he hoisted her into his arms. "It's been a while since I tasted the spicy blood of a Spaniard..."

Victory was still kneeling, looking up at him in helpless supplication. Sasha was about to become his next victim, but all she could think of was...well...nothing, really.

Bloodrayne glanced at the enthralled heroine, giving her a backhanded slap hard enough to send her sprawling onto her back. Then without sparing the fallen heroine another glance, he carried Sasha towards the two dangling manacles.

Victory felt tears welling up in her eyes as she rubbed the stinging red hand print where he had slapped her. Maybe it was because of the pain, or maybe it was because Bloodrayne was concentrating his hypnotizing gaze on Sasha, but the cobwebs suddenly cleared away, allowing Victory to see herself in that degrading position, groveling at the monster's feet!

Damien brought Kayley over and shoved her down on the floor. The blonde seemed terrified beyond the ability to put up any resistance.

He lunged at Victory who was just able to bring her arms up in meager defense. Proving to be stronger than he looked, Damien easily overpowered the heroine. With only the strength of a skinny girl to avail her, Victory was forced onto her stomach and her arms were pulled behind her. She squirmed helplessly as he took a section of rope from one of the displays and looped the end around her wrists, binding them together.

"No," Victory protested, struggling vainly to fight him off. "Don't..."

"Shut up and hold still!" Damien snapped.

He used his knee to hold her down, pushing the naked girl's face and tits against the cold floor, the henchman cinched the loop tightly, wrapping the rope around her wrists two or three times before knotting it.

"I am Victory!" the captive heroine whimpered, desperately kicking her legs and squirming beneath the weight of his body as he kept her pinned. "You can't do this..."

"Be still!" he repeated, giving her a slap on her pert little butt cheeks as he caught hold of her legs, still clad in her silver boots.

Forcing her to bend her knees he bound her ankles together with the other end of the same rope. Victory groaned from the strain on her hips and shoulders as Damien pulled the binding tight, arching her back into a sort of reverse hogtie. Once she was totally helpless, he picked up her panties off the floor and rammed them back into her mouth. Hogtied, naked, and gagged, Victory could only lie there impotently and watch as he grabbed another piece of rope and did the same thing with poor Kayley. In no time, both girls were trussed up side by side, helpless captives.