Blossoming Ch. 02

Story Info
Her sexual relationship with an older man continues.
1.3k words
4.42
31k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/20/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tasha awoke the next morning. She instantly sat up in bed, wondering where she was. When she had fallen asleep, she had been on the couch. Now she was up in her bed. For one horrible second, she feared everything that had happened between her and Leo yesterday had all been a dream. She moved to get out of bed but a sharp pain between her legs instantly stilled her movements. Also the fact that she was naked also made her realize that something wasn't right. The sharp burning sensation between her legs told her that it DID happen between her and Leo. She put a hand to her cheek as she remembered their passion. God, she had never felt so alive in her life. She frowned. Where was Leo now? A horrible thought came to mind. What if he had left? She rushed out of bed, this time ignoring the pain and grabbed her robe and headed downstairs. Tasha heard voices coming from the kitchen when she went downstairs. When she entered she saw her father and Leo sitting at the kitchen table, drinking coffee. Both of them turned to look at her. Her father scowled at her appearance (disheveled hair and a loose fitting robe) and Leo's eyes darkened with arousal. "Morning," Leo said.

Tasha held his gaze for a moment before shaking her head to clear her thoughts. "Morning," she managed to squeak out.

"Can you make some eggs?" her father said, simply.

"Um... sure," responded Tasha. She held Leo's eye as she walked by the table.

"So, what brings you here, Leo?" her father asked.

"I need a favor, Roger," Leo said.

"What do you need?" said Tasha's father, gruffly.

"I need you to get me a job at the plant," Leo said.

Tasha's father sighed. "I don't know Leo...."

"Please Roger, I need the money," said Leo, imploringly.

Roger looked at him for a minute before responding, "I'll see what I can do."

Leo smiled. "Great, thanks, Roger. You won't regret it."

Roger held a hand up. "I can't promise anything now...."

"Whatever you do is great," said Leo.

Roger stood up. Leo followed suit and stuck out his hand.

"Thanks for all your help, Roger," Leo said, as he shook Roger's hand.

"No problem, Leo," he responded. He turned to Tasha, who was making eggs, "I've gotta go to work, I'll be home late."

Tasha nodded in response. Her father picked up his lunch pail and started for the door. Leo turned to follow but Roger said: "No, stay. Tasha will make you some eggs."

Leo turned to Tasha. "You don't mind?" His piercing

His gray/green eyes bored into hers. All Tasha could do was shake her head no.

Leo smiled at her. "Great thanks!"

Roger nodded at them both and headed out the door.

As soon as they heard the front door slam shut, Leo crossed the kitchen and took Tasha in his arms and kissed her passionately.

"God I thought he would never leave," Leo said, when he broke the kiss.

Tasha blushed.

"How are you feeling this morning? Any regrets?" said Leo, fiddling with the knot on her robe.

"No. You?" responded Tasha.

Leo gave her a big smile. "None, sweetheart."

"Did you wanna...." said Tasha.

"Do you?" asked Leo.

Tasha nodded slowly after a moment's hesitation. That was all the encouragement Leo needed. He pulled her into his arms and kissed her roughly. Tasha wrapped her arms around him and kissed him back.

He pulled back from the kiss and cleared the kitchen table with one swipe of his hand, sending all the dished clattering to the floor. Tasha watched in shock as he lifted her onto the table and laid her down. He opened her robe and ran his hands along her body.

His lips found her nipple as she arched her back to meet him.

"God, baby you have such a sexy body," he said. Tasha blushed as he brought his lips down to hers once more. His hand found its way between her legs. She felt his fingers stroking her pussy slowly, running along the lips. Tasha moaned and arched her hips to meet his hand, desperate to have him inside her.

Leo continued to tease her until Tasha begged him to take her. He slipped two fingers in and proceeded to finger fuck her hard and fast while biting and teasing her nipples.

Tasha felt herself loosing her grip on reality, just like the night before. She whimpered in pleasure as she surrendered to her body's desires. She arched her back, trying to force his fingers into her deeper. Leo slipped down between her legs and wrapped his lips around Tasha's clit and sucked it hard. This was her undoing. She released her building passion while crying his name in ecstasy.

He stood up and quickly unbuckled his jeans. He slid the down to his knees and pulled out his already hard cock. He grabbed Tasha and slowly turned her around so she was laying flat on the table with her legs touching the floor. Tasha bit her lip in apprehension. She couldn't see what he was doing and this scared her and thrilled her at the same time.

She heard a foil package being ripped open and then she felt him approach her from behind. He rubbed his cock along her ass before finding her pussy and thrusting inside her quickly.

"Oh yea, " he groaned. He slowly started to fuck her. Sliding his big cock in and out of her slowly, moaning about how good she felt. His thrusts started to rock the table. Tasha gripped the sides as Leo pounded himself into her.

She bit her lip but couldn't help the yelps that escaped her every time when Leo thrust himself deeply into her. She heard his balls slapping against her as he proceeded to fuck her harder, ramming his length into her.

"Oh yea, baby. God you feel so good," he moaned.

"Oh LEOOOO......" Tasha moaned.

He spanked her ass lightly, causing Tasha to shriek. "Oooooo" she said. She liked it.

His pressure on top of her was pushing her against the table. The scraping of her hard nipples against the table made her that much more excited. She felt his dick hitting a sensitive spot inside her each time he plunged into her warmth. Her moans got louder and louder as he pounded her towards her release.

"OH GOOODD LEOOO I'M GONNNAAA CUMMMMM," she screamed.

"One more minute baby, let's go together," Leo said, breathing hard. Sweat was dripping off his brow as he continuously pounded her young body.

He felt her clench around his cock as he drove in deeply one more time and held himself there. He moaned loudly as he emptied himself into the condom as Tasha wiggled and squirmed and moaned and screamed underneath as the wave of her orgasm crashed over her.

Leo collapsed on top of her, breathing heavily. They both basked in the afterglow of their passion for several minutes.

"Wow baby. You are fantastic," Leo said. He frowned. "Are you okay? No soreness?"

Tasha caught her breath. "Nope. I'm all good."

"Good. I was kind of rough," he said. He slipped out of her and off of her. He disposed of the condom and the package. Tasha slid off the table and put her robe back on.

"Man I could a shower," Leo said.

"Um... why don't you go ahead and I'll make you some more eggs," said Tasha. His other eggs had long since burned on the stove.

Leo gave her kiss. "I could use someone to wash my back," he said.

Tasha blushed. "Um... I.. oh.. okay," she said.

Leo grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the stairs. "Great. You'll wash mine and I'll do yours."