Blow Job Overload Ch. 01

Story Info
College guy sees the world is full of women blowing guys.
1.6k words
3.93
52.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were walking up the front walk-way when the door opened. Ted's mom came out with her arms out-stretched ready to embrace her son. She was very excited to see him and it was a touching moment. A son coming home for Thanksgiving, his first year away from home at college; he had invited his new roommate to join the family festivities.

The invitation had been given on the premise that I would help him and his dad move some office furniture. All I could think of is how his mom's tits swayed as she moved toward us, and how the cool November air had hardened her nipples.

I felt guilty about what I was thinking, especially since I knew they invited me because they new I couldn't afford to go home to Minneapolis for the holiday. Ted was 19, he was outgoing and even though neither of us knew anybody at the University of Connecticut, he seemed to know everyone that first week. The girls on campus flocked around him. Even though I was 6'3" and reasonably good looking, I was shy and kept quiet in unfamiliar situations. My name is Tom Walker, also 19, and I was happy to be going to the Watson home in Lowell Massachusetts for Thanksgiving.

Mrs. Watson greeted me in a very polite manner. "We are so happy you were able to join us for the weekend. I know Ted's Dad will be happy with the help moving offices." Mr. Paul Watson was a produce broker, his business was expanding; from a two man operation to three. Still I was thrilled with the invitation; I only wish I couldn't stop sneaking peaks at her breasts. She was such a nice woman, reminding me of a Sunday school teacher.

Mrs. Ronda Watson wore an olive coloured skirt to her knees and a beige long sleeve sweater. She was an attractive women about 5'6 or 5'7". You would know she was 48, but she pulled it off very well. The sweater clung in all the right places and when she turned to lead us into the house I noticed that her skirt clung in all the right places too. She had a nice round ass and perfect 'fuck me from behind' hips.

We settled in; I was sleeping on an air mattress in Ted's room. The house was a one and a half story, with two bedrooms up stairs and the master on the main level. Ted said we were going to have our big meal on Saturday to accommodate the arrival of his 23 year old sister, Martha. She wouldn't be arriving until later that night.

After dinner we sat in the living room were Ted's parents asked us every imaginable question about collage. Paul and Ronda were nice people; they laughed easily and seemed genuinely interested in everything that was talked about. Still, I continued to feel guilty; all I could think about was how Ronda's hips looked when she walked or how long her legs were as they dangled in font of the side of the armchair she perched on as she stretched her arm around her husband. I forced myself to look at her face so she wouldn't catch me looking elsewhere.

I was looking into her sexy eyes and studying her sensuous lips when I suddenly felt myself go red; my cock went rock hard. I blamed my inability to control myself on my lack of experience. I had fooled around with two girls and wasn't technically a virgin any more. On that memorable day I pushed and recoiled in a slippery patch and then came. The girl was a friend and a lot more experienced than I was. She kissed me, cleaned us up and smiled. She made me feel okay. The other was my prom date, we dated for a few weeks, and she would give me a hand job and even sometimes a few licks. But that's as far as we ever went.

All I could think about was how incredibly horny I was. This lady was confident, sexy and beautiful. I was caught off guard when everyone said they were going to bed. I made sure to let the family go ahead of me so that I could hide my hard-on.

I was having trouble falling asleep on the air mattress and was just watching the numbers on the clock change to 12:22 when I heard a car pull-up. It must be Martha. The engine stopped but I didn't hear a door open. I lay there for a moment and then decided to take a peak.

I could barley make out the two occupants in the car, the garage light shun on the interior, they were talking. I saw the driver move, like he was looking for some change, then all of a sudden the girl in the passenger seat leaned to her side and put her face down on his lap. There was some movement and then he put his hands on her head and she started to bob.

I put my hand on my cock and started rubbing it. I was getting hot. Then I felt a nudge to my side. There was Ted with binoculars. He pushed them into my hands and said' "night vision, this isn't the first time she pays for her drive home." After saying that; he pulled out a camera with a night lens on it and started taking pictures of his sister giving some guy a blow job. I couldn't believe it.

We stood there and watched Martha's head bob up and down. After five minutes we would see her head pause at the top of the bob it would last about five seconds and then she would disappear below the dashboard and after about five more seconds she would pop back up. Ted said, "I have taken a picture of her deep throat'n a 10 inch cock".

Looking back at the car, we saw the guy holding Martha's head while lifting his hips off the seat. He was jerking around so much; his cock must have been like a piston in and out of her mouth. The guy's body tensed; he must have cum in her mouth. Martha sat up and leaned in to kiss the guy. He looked surprised and avoided her; but she insisted.

Martha came into the house went straight to her room and then into the bathroom. Ted said, "The shows over, in the morning I'll show you my picture collection". He was asleep in seconds. In the mean time I heard the shower go on up stairs. I opened the door and looked to see if maybe Martha had left the bathroom door open a crack. No luck.

Well, while I was up I thought I would use the powder room down stairs. I thought I would pee or maybe jerk off. As I rounded the corner heading toward the powder room I heard voices coming from Ted's mom and dad's room. I thought that was funny, Ted's parents were such attentive people; they must have heard Martha come home. I imagine Mrs. Watson would be up making sure Martha wasn't hungry, finding out if she had a good trip and even tucking her in bed; that's' who Ronda was. Instead she was chatting to her husband; I was surprised.

I crept over to the bedroom door to see what I could hear. "Come on Paul, this is important, you need to be supportive, menopause is not something I'm enjoying." Wow I thought, this is a personal argument.

"You know I need my daily prescription or my levels drop" she sounded as though she was pleading. "Paul please, you need to help me out." It hit me, that Paul would likely be opening the bedroom door any second on his way to a 24 hour pharmacy. He'd probably do it willingly; after all she did so much for the family.

I started to back away again, when I heard Ronda say, "let me help you. The little soldier needs to be woken up." I know I shouldn't but I opened the door an inch. Ronda was on her hands and knees to the side of a reclined Paul, her head hanging over his mid-section. I imagined his soft cock was in her mouth, you could hear the sucking licking sounds coming from the room.

"Please Paul, I need this, yesterday you gave me so little, I need more" she begged. "You do want me to stay healthy" she pleaded between sucks.

Holding on to his cock, she moved her body toward his head and lightly swayed her breasts over his face. His head raised to press his face against her night gown covered tits. She teased him by pulling back although still holding his cock. She did this over an over. Paul moved his legs to try and get under her but she would pull away.

"Either suck me, let me play with your tits and fuck me or leave me alone" Paul said in a way that surprised me.

There was a rustling on the bed it looked like Paul was pulling away. I felt bad for Ronda. Paul rolled off the bed looked at Ronda; she was sitting back on her heels. He then stepped up on the bed, took Ronda's head in his hands and pushed his cock in to her mouth. He started to fuck her. She struggled to catch her breath and steady her body. Her hands never moved from her sides and she never backed away. Paul savaged her mouth for about 5 minutes before announcing that he was going to cum. He griped her head tighter and increased his pace then started to cum. Ronda actually moved forward to meet his thrusts and when he came she seemed to stiffen and make a satisfying "mmm" sound.

I was rock hard, but nervous to stay down stairs with Paul and Ronda still awake. I went back to Ted's room to try and sleep. Wow, it was only Thursday night and we still had three days to go.