Blowjobs On Demand

Story Info
He adds pleasure to wife's need to shop by hypnotism.
6.9k words
4.37
198.8k
148
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blowjobs On Demand
Blowjobs On Demand

Husband adds personal pleasure to his wife's need to shop and spend money with a sexy, hypnotic suggestion.

"Jennifer, are you going shopping?"

Holding out his credit card, Charles looked at his wife, Jennifer, with a warm smile, knowing that she was about to go shopping for more clothes and shoes that she didn't need. Fortunately for him, he had stopped her just in time, before she left the house. What was a budget busting, sore point before, something that always erupted in an argument, Jennifer shopping for new clothes and shoes was a sexual pleasure now.

Already dressed and ready to leave, Jennifer stopped, turned, and stood still, as if frozen in a daze. Without saying a word, she looked at her husband, Charles, with a loving smile. With her natural blonde hair perfectly coiffed in place, her surgically enhanced, C cup breasts standing proud, and her bright, white, sparkling smile, surpassed only by her big, blue eyes, she was a one-of-a-kind beauty. By the promise of having a sensual girlfriend, a hot mistress, who truly loved sex, a significant other with real, sexual benefits, and the perfect wife who'd never say no because she had a headache, Jennifer was a very talented cocksucker. When on her knees and looking up at them with those big, blue eyes, while their cocks are buried in her mouth, many men have experienced sexual nirvana.

Responding to his question, as if she was on autopilot, she walked towards him smiling, as if directed by remote control. Suddenly acting as if she was a high priced stripper doing a personal and sexy striptease or a high class call girl hired for a private VIP client at the ready to perform in the privacy of a hotel suite at a trade show, she slowly, sensuously, and erotically walked to him, while unbuttoning her blouse. Such a beautiful woman, lucky to have her, most men would pay her a lot of money to watch the show that she was about to give her husband.

With the thought of what lay beneath, the mere sight of her lacy bra and cavernous cleavage hardened Charles's cock. Intently watching his wife slowly unbutton her blouse to see what each unbuttoned button revealed, he loved how she sexually teased him, when slowly stripping off her clothes. Once her blouse was unbuttoned and flayed wide open, as if lifting the veil from the work of art bust sculpted by a famous sculptor, she lifted her bra to expose her breasts to her husband in readiness for his touch.

Perfectly symmetrical, so round and so full, she had firm, C cup breasts with pink areolas and big, pink, puffy nipples that stood as proud as she was beautiful. Rivaling any topless pinup model, possessing better breasts than any stripper and many of Hugh Hefner's Playboy Playmates, Jennifer had beautiful breasts. Without a scar or a mark to give evidence that they weren't real, they were perfect, the only clue that they were fake. The best breasts that money can buy, his worthy investment to maintain his sexual lust for his wife, worth every dollar, as far as he was concerned, her breasts was money well spent. Charles loved fondling her big breasts and fingering her hard nipples, while she stroked and sucked his cock.

As if curtseying before her King, Jennifer knelt down between her husband's knees and fondled his cock through his pants, before unbuckling him, unzipping him, and pulling his pants and underwear down and off. With his dick so exposed and erecting itself at the ready, in knowing what was coming, she fondled his hardening prick. Playing with the head of his cock with her fingertips, she stared at his big dick, while kissing it, licking it, and stroking it. With her big, blue eyes cast upward and making constant and continual eye contact with her husband, she took him in her mouth and sucked him, while stroking him.

Charles loved when she looked up at him with her big, blue eyes and pretty face, when on her knees and sucking his cock. A feeling of power by totally possessing such a beautiful woman, when being blown, Charles didn't know that Jennifer was the one controlling him by the feel of her hand, the touch of her lips, the warmth of her mouth, and the wetness of her tongue, while sucking him. Stretching her pretty lipstick adorned lips around his wide cock, the sight of her sucking him excited him even more, when seeing his big, hairy prick buried in her beautiful mouth.

Usually just the opposite waiting for most women to summon the lustful desire that matched a man's lust, instead, with him always having to play catch up, eagerly waiting until she fully hardened him with her hand and her mouth, he couldn't wait until his hunger for her mouth reached and surpassed her enthusiasm to blow him. Without doubt, in the way that she pumped and sucked his prick, moving her head side to side and up and down, as if she was a naturally, big breasted woman riding a mechanical bull topless, his very own personal bobble doll, she made all the cock sucking, slurping sounds that men love to hear, when being blown. As much as he knew she loved to go shopping, as much as she loved spending his money, he knew that she loved sucking his cock.

Running his fingers through her long, lush, blonde hair, his desire to be sucked now matched her willingness to suck. With a hand to the back of her head and his other hand still fondling her breasts, his fingers fingered her nipples. Getting ready to show his appreciate for a blowjob well done, nearly on the verge of cumming, he humped her face and fucked her mouth. Jennifer continued stroking him and sucking him, until he exploded all the love he had for his wife in her mouth and all the lust he had for his beautiful woman her down her throat. Having such a willing partner, never has he had a better blowjob from any woman from his past and never could he imagine receiving a better blowjob from any woman in his future.

"Suck my cock, Jennifer. Blow me, baby. Oh, yeah, that's it. Suck it, Jen. Suck it. That's it. Don't stop. Don't stop. Suck my cock, Jen, suck it. Blow me, baby, blow me. Don't stop. Stroke me faster. Faster. I'm going to cum."

What a woman. What an incredible wife. Remaining on her knees to lovingly lick him clean, all the while looking up at him, while kissing, fondling, and stroking his big prick, the end of her blowjob was just as exciting as the beginning. The perfect wife, who was always instantly in the mood to blow him, any time he wanted, never making excuses and never saying no, all he had to do to be so rewarded by the pleasure of her hand, her mouth, her lips, and her tongue was to ask one, simple question.

"Jennifer, are you going shopping?"

Every time he asked those same five, simple words, his power of suggestion triggered her to suck his cock. As if his personal robot that was programmed to suck his prick, she'd walk over to him, while stripping off her blouse to expose her bra, before lifting up her bra to expose her breasts. Then, falling to her knees and undressing him, she'd give him the best, damn, head banging, mouth slurping blowjob he's ever had. In the end, he loved seeing her red lipstick all over his engorged dipstick. A mind control technique that he learned as an intelligence officer stationed in Iraq, when interrogating prisoners of war for information without having to torture them by water boarding them, by using a mere power of suggestion, he altered his mind control technique to use on his beautiful wife for his sexual pleasure.

With a hypnotic suggestion implanted deep within her sub-consciousness mind and reinforced every so often with another more powerful suggestion, whenever her enthusiasm to suck his cock waned, he'd put her under again. A satisfied husband serviced by an enthusiastic wife, a perfect marriage, his mind controlling technique had been working perfectly for months. No more fights over sex and no more arguments over her shopping for clothes and for shoes, he was thrilled, an understatement, when she wanted to spend his money. Once done sucking him and licking him dry, he'd freely give her his credit card, as her reward.

"Have fun shopping, Honey. Don't forget to buy a little something for me and for your sister," he said handing her his Black Card, the American Express Centurion Card.

His life couldn't be any more perfect, that is, unless he could somehow give Jennifer's identical twin sister, Julie, a hypnotic suggestion, too. His sexual fantasy come true, if anyone could have a sexual fantasy, when having a wife that gave him daily blowjobs, was to have Jennifer and Julie suck his cock together. As part of his continued sexual fantasy, needing Jennifer and Julie to continue to look so much alike, having already paid for Julie's breast implants, too, she freely showed him the plastic surgeon's artistry. Yet, despite having seen and felt Julie's breasts, it'd only be fittingly fair for a brother-in-law to fondle what he so generously paid for his sister-in-law to have for her to remain in physical likeness of her twin sister, while she sucked his cock in enthusiastic appreciation.

He was thrilled, an understatement, that he had a wife who'd suck his cock on demand, whenever he wanted her to suck his cock, and whenever he asked her that one, simple question. Every time she was ready to go shopping and every time he asked her about her shopping plans, she'd stop her departure to strip, stroke, suck, lick, and twirl her tongue around his cock, before leaving for the mall. He controlled her mind to unbuckle his pants, remove his clothes, and to stroke his cock, while giving him head, as soon as he asked her that one simple question.

"Jennifer, are you going shopping?"

With the blowjob an integral part of her shopping pleasure, just as she couldn't stop herself from shopping, she couldn't stop herself from sucking him, even if she tried. Because she loved to shop, because shopping and spending his money was her very favorite things to do, she was an easy subject to control by giving her his power of suggestion that included blowjobs, as part of her daily process. Suck cock, go shopping, and spend money, now one wouldn't work without the others. The only way she wouldn't want to suck his cock was if she tired of shopping for clothes and shoes, but that would never happen.

Once dreading to hear her say that she was going shopping to spend his inherited money on more clothes and shoes she didn't need, now he loved asking her, if she was going shopping. A win/win for both of them, he received a blowjob and she received a shopping spree. In the seven years they've been married, never has he enjoyed asking her if she was going shopping, as he does now. Even though she still spends his money, at least now, he gets some sexual satisfaction in return, whenever he wants it. Giving him the opportunity to rest after receiving one of her wonderful blowjobs, now he no longer minds, when she goes shopping, an understatement. Now, he looks forward for her to go shopping.

Even before his power of suggestion for her to give him blowjobs on demand, normally a willing participant and a talented cocksucker, Jennifer loved giving her husband blowjobs. Notwithstanding her love for sucking his cock, like any man, Charles wanted more blowjobs but didn't want the pressured obligation of having to return the sexual favor, that is, unless he was in the mood to lick Jennifer's pussy. Truth be told, if he didn't feel the pressured obligation to return the sexual favor, he'd have his wife suck his cock every day, some days multiple times a day. Yet, feeling pressured to sexually satisfy Jennifer, too, and guilty when he didn't, he was never satisfied by the limited number of blowjobs received, even from a woman who loved sucking cock, as Jennifer certainly did. With her constant shopping and spending of his money, his lack of blowjobs their only marital issue, the power of suggestion was the perfect solution in putting shopping, spending his money, and blowjobs together as one.

Oral sex for Jennifer, with him cumming in her mouth and her swallowing, was never a problem for her, as it was for so many other women, who sucked cock more as their wifely duty than their womanly pleasure. Admittedly, a woman with a self-confessed checkered past, it was hard for him to believe that she somehow maintained her virginity through college and through her brief working career as his private, personal, sexy secretary, that is, until she married Charles. Yet, somehow, despite her good looks, her voluptuous body, and her penchant for sucking cock, she had remained a virgin. With blowjobs her way of saving her virginity, a bit jealously disconcerting for Charles to hear about his wife's checkered past, she confessed that she had lots of boyfriends and had given lots of blowjobs, before they married.

"Lots of boyfriends? What do you mean by lots of boyfriends? Define lots of boyfriends."

He figured what women thought were lots of boyfriends, generally four or five, with all the women that men usually sampled, before marrying, the number of men that women were with always paled in comparison to the number of women that men had.

"You mean give you a number?"

"Yes, without going into details, of course, just a ballpark figure of how many blowjobs you've given. Four? Five?"

"Well, I started seriously dating at 18-years-old, when away at college," she said. "Always a very active woman, surrounded by so very many men," she said with her shy yet wry smile, "I had a lot of interests, music, sports, and games. Popular with the boys in the band, on the football, track, and swim teams, I loved playing chess at the chess club."

"Are you telling me that you blew all of those men?" Looking at her, as if there was something wrong with her for having blown so very many men, Charles looked at her with shocked uncertainty.

"Certainly not, Charles," she said shooting him a sour look, obviously insulted by his suggestion that she sucked every man she knew. "Do you think me a whore?"

"No, of course not, sorry," said Charles. "I just thought--"

"I only blew the ones that I dated," she said with defiant smugness.

Relieved somewhat but not completely comfortable with her blowjob confession, after discovering his wife was not as purely innocent, as he thought she was, when she told him that she was a virgin. Now wondering just how many men she dated, nearly afraid to ask the question, he looked at her with pained curiosity.

"So, just wondering, how many men did you date? Two? Three? Four?"

"Well, let's see," she said taking a moment to think. "There was Jim and Steve from the band. Jim played the trumpet and Steve played the harmonica," she said with a smile, as if remembering them playing their instruments, while she sucked their instruments.

"Harmonica? That's not even an instrument. Even I can play the harmonica. It doesn't seem appropriate that you'd suck the cock of someone who--"

"Do you want me to continue?" She looked at her husband with the superior attitude of a mother scolding her child.

"Yes, of course, sorry. Please continue, Jennifer. I won't interrupt you again."

"Glenn was the quarterback. Anthony and Ron were running backs," she said looking up at the ceiling, as if all the answers, along with her most intimate memories were there, while seemingly swooning. "Dave was the center."

"Yes, so, that's six men that you've--"

"Are you really going to keep count?" She shot him a look and laughed.

"I guess," he said with some trepidation. "Why? Is that a problem that I tally how many men you orally pleasured?"

"No, it's not a problem for me, so long as it's not a problem for you," she said with a shrug and an eye roll.

"Why should you having oral sex with several men from your past to merely maintain your virginity be a problem for me," said Charles trying to act cosmopolitan, but feeling heavy hearted, while wondering how he measured up to the other men in her past, especially the black men.

"Because I'll get you a pen and paper for you to keep score of all the men I've blown," she said with a laugh.

"Keep score? Certainly not. I'd never be so rude to count your lovers." Suddenly nervous, wishing he had never asked the question and wishing he had taken her up on her offer for a pen and paper, Charles imagined Jennifer kneeling in the middle of a football huddle that turned into circle jerk. With cum all over her hair, her face, and her breasts, he imagined her servicing five men at a time, before asking her with trepidation, "Do I need one?"

"You may," she laughed again, but Charles didn't share her laughter.

He didn't think it funny that his wife, the love of his life had given so very many blowjobs to so very many men. Then, when she reached to the coffee table and handed her husband paper and pen, his stomach sank.

"Just a guess, not that it matters, but were Anthony and Ron black men?"

He imagined two, big black men, one on either side of her getting a blowjob from her.

"Yes. Why? Does it bother you that I blew black men, as well as white men?"

"No, of course not. Not at all," he said in a quiet and preoccupied voice.

"Don't worry, Charles," she said, as if reading his mind. "Your cock is bigger than any black man that I've blown. Matter of fact, you have the biggest and best cock that I ever sucked," she said with a wide smile.

"Thank you, Jennifer, I think." Feeling a bit disconcerted before, he felt better now that he had the biggest and the best cock that she ever had in her mouth.

"You're welcome, Charles."

"Only, how many black men did you--"

"Are you going to continue to interrupt me or do you want me to tell you about my past?"

"Sorry, Jennifer, please continue."

"Okay. Let's see. There was Tyrone and Marcus from the track team, they were black. I dated Dean and Bob from the swim team. They were white."

"Just so I understand, just so I don't get this wrong, when you say you dated, does that mean you sucked their cocks?"

"Yes, silly," she said smiling, as if she was imagining their cocks in her mouth, again. "What boyfriend dating a girlfriend who looks like me wouldn't want me to suck their cock?"

"That makes ten men," said Charles holding up two hands, "four black men and six white men. Is that correct? Is that all the men you've blown? Or do I need to remove my shoes to keep an accurate count?" He looked at her with hurt that she had blown so many men and possibly a few more.

"Don't be mean, Charles. You were the one who asked the question. You were the one who was curious to know about my sexual past."

"You're right, Jen, and I apologize for my brash comment. Please continue."

"Where was I?"

"We're up to ten men that you sucked, four black men and six white men," said Charles still holding up both hands with extended fingers and now kicking off his shoes.

"I gave you a pen and paper, Charles," she Jen with another shrug and eye roll.

"Yes, I see that," said Charles lowering his hands and putting on his shoes, and quickly writing down the list of men that his wife told him that she had blown.

"Oh, I almost forgot. I blew Feng from the chess club. He's Asian. Chinese, I think."

"Feng? You blew some pimply faced, Chinese nerd from the chess club? You blew eleven men?"

"No, of course not, silly," said Jennifer with a laugh.

"Oh, I thought," said Charles relieved, "when you said that you dated them that--"

"Yes, I did say that and I did date them, but I didn't count all the others," she said with a laugh. "I blew many more men than that."

"All the others?" With a furrowed brow and a pained expression, Charles looked at her in disbelief. "What others? Gees, Jen, just how many men have you blown?"

"Well, when counting all the dorm parties that I went to and all the drugs and drinking that we did, there were so very many more men that I, um, dated," she said fluttering her eyelids, as if they were wings and as if she was about to fly away to a time in college, when she was carefree and sexually promiscuous. "Then, there were all the activities that we did, bowling, golf, ping pong, and movies later, that always somehow ended up at Rocky Bluffs Cliff, where we got better acquainted, in the backseat of a car, if you know what I mean."

12