Blowjobs On Demand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I can imagine what you mean by getting better acquainted, but ping pong? C'mon, really? Let's cut the crap and cut to the chase, Jennifer. Not that it matters now, but just how many men have you blown?"

"I don't really know, Charles. Had I had a pen and paper in the way that you're counting my past dating relationships now, I may have been able to come up with a more correct--"

"Take a guess," she Charles with exasperation.

"Conservatively?"

"Nah, I dare you to shock me. Go wild. Pick a number on the high side," said Charles looking annoyed that his wife was such a cocksucker. "You're not the only one who has had a bevy of lovers and a checkered past," he said with arrogant smugness. "I've been with twenty or thirty women, if I count and include those women that I made out with and felt their breasts through their blouses and bras, while they felt my cock through my pants."

"You don't really count having a sexual relationship with a woman that you merely kissed, while feeling her breasts through her blouse and bra, as she felt your cock through your pants, do you?"

"Guys are different than women, Jen. Even if our dates don't culminate in intercourse, climax with a blowjob, or even end with a hand job, we count making out and feeling them up as being intimate with a woman."

"Really?" Obviously shocked by the differences between women and men, Jennifer stared at her husband with curiosity. "Women don't count being with a man, unless they've had intercourse. Most times, blowjobs are nothing more than a French kiss. Matter of fact, sometimes, depending on the man, sucking his tongue in a French kiss can be more exciting, erotically exhilarating, and intimate than sucking his cock."

"Really?" Obviously shocked by the difference again, between men and women, Charles stared at his wife with curiosity. "A French kiss? Seriously, women believe blowjobs are equal to a French kiss?"

"Yes, sometimes they do, Charles. Blowjobs are more the big deal for a man than they are for a woman," she said with a unconcerned shrug of her shoulders.

"Maybe my question to you should be how many men have you French kissed, instead of blown," said Charles with a haughty laugh.

"Well, hoping that I don't shock you, if I were to go on the wild side and take a stab at how many men I sucked, keeping in mind College Bowls, Super Bowls, baseball and basketball games, playoff, championships, World Series games, yacht races, Kentucky Derbies, Indy 500's, Nascar events, and chick flicks, I probably sucked the cocks of more than..."

"Yes? Tell me. I can take it. Twenty? Twenty-five? Thirty? More than thirty?" Hoping for the best, while trying to stay strong and remain positive, Charles gulped his dismay at Jennifer's promiscuous confession.

"Don't get mad, Charles. You're the one who asked me the question and this was before I even knew you," said Jen.

"I won't be mad, Jen," said Charles with impatient trepidation.

"And I want you to know, even though I've had a lot of boyfriends in my past, even if I sucked the cocks of lots of men, I'd never cheat on you, Charles. Your cock is the last cock that I'll ever suck."

"Of course," said Charles with impatience. "So, how many men do you think you've blown?"

"Well, if I had to give it a number, probably more than a couple of hundred men."

"What? More than a couple of hundred men? Seriously? You had more than a couple of hundred cocks in your mouth?"

"Yeah, well, just off the top of my head, that sounds about right, but certainly, no more than three hundred."

He looked at his wife, as if she had just told him that she was impregnated by another man. Still staring at her, imagining her sucking man after man after man, he remained silent for a few minutes.

"I'm just shocked," he said with obvious disappointment that his wife wasn't the virginal bride that he thought she was, just because she never had sexual intercourse, that is, until she had that with him on their wedding night.

"I knew I shouldn't have told you," she said with embarrassed sadness. "Some things between a man and a woman should be left unsaid and never confessed. Wanting to be open and honest, not wanting us to have any secrets, I thought that you could handle the woman that I was."

"No, don't be silly, Jen. I'm glad you told me about your past and I apologize if I made you uncomfortable. All of that is behind you. Now, if we were ever to run into one of your old, um, dates, I'll know not to be jealous, I think. So, tell me, just curious, now that we're so openly discussing this, did they all cum in your mouth?"

"Charles. Really. Look at me," she said looking down at herself, before smiling up at him with her big, blue eyes. "I'm hot and was even hotter, when I was younger. Of course, they all ejaculated in my mouth. Who wouldn't cum in my mouth, if they had the opportunity?"

"You do make a good point, Jen, but did you swallow?"

"Now, really, Charles, it wouldn't be much of a blowjob, unless I swallowed, now would it?"

Maybe because he was jealous or hurt or a combination of the both because she had sucked off so very many men, and maybe having her suck off even more men was his way of using her to get back at her but, it was then, that he decided to go ahead with his cock sucking plan to share his wife's mouth with his friends. If she immediately remembered sucking more than two hundred cocks, possibly three hundred pricks, he could only imagine the real number of blowjobs she must have given men, before they met. Besides, if she already sucked more than two hundred cocks, what difference would a few more cocks make? The only thing that excited him more than having her suck his cock, was imagining her sucking the cock of another man, while he watched, of course. Not knowing until he tried, he wondered if his hypnotic suggestion would give him the control over her that he needed to watch her give his friends blowjobs, too.

Needing to try to see if his blowjobs on demand would work on his friend, he invited his friend, John, over the house and explained the situation. He had John sit in the chair in the living room, where he normally sat, when Jennifer got down on her knees, between his legs, and sucked his cock.

"Let me ask you a question, John."

"Sure, Charles. Go ahead."

"What do you think of my wife?"

"What do I think of your wife? Drop dead gorgeous, she's the most beautiful woman I've seen in my life. She's stunningly beautiful," said John smiling at his friend. "And truth be told, how you got someone like her is--"

"Yeah, well, the fact remains that I did," said Charles with a confident laugh. "Perhaps, no doubt, it helped that I inherited my Dad's fortune," he said laughing again.

"If it only takes money to buy a woman like Jennifer, you make me wish that I was rich, Charles. Yet, for richer or poorer, I know that she loves you," said John.

"You're right, John. Jennifer does love me, as I love her. So, let me as you this. Are you attracted to her?"

"Am I attracted to Jennifer? Listen, Charles, I'd never cheat with the wife of a friend and I apologize when I inappropriately hugged Jennifer a little too long and a little too hard, while groping her ass and feeling her tit on New Year's Eve, but I was drunk."

"I accept your apology, John, even though I didn't know you groped Jen's ass and felt her tit," said Charles with a laugh, "but I wasn't talking about that. Are you attracted to Jennifer?"

"Of course, Charles. Who wouldn't be attracted to Jennifer? One would have to be gay not to be attracted to Jennifer. I mean to say that I'd never fool around with another man's wife but--"

"What if I agreed that it was okay for you to fool around with my wife?"

"Pardon? I'm sorry. A sexual fantasy ran away with my mind. I thought you actually said that it was okay for me to fool around with your wife," said John with a nervous laugh.

"I did."

"Seriously?" John sat up in his chair to look harder at his friend. "Only, what do you mean by fooling around?"

"If you don't mind terribly, I'd like for Jennifer to give you a blowjob, while you play with her tits."

"Mind terribly? Oh, my God, Charles, no disrespect, but I'd love for Jennifer to suck my cock, while I play with her tits. Only, what does Jennifer think about this? Would she really suck my cock, while I fondled her breasts?"

"Calm down, John. I've given Jennifer a hypnotic suggestion. Every time I ask her if she's going shopping and spends my money, she sucks my cock, before leaving for the mall."

"Really? Wow. No kidding. Knowing how much Jennifer loves to shop and spend your money, she must be sucking your cock every day."

"She does like to shop and spend my money, and she does suck my cock every day."

"You're a lucky man, Charles, a very lucky man."

"Only, I wanted to see if my power of suggestion worked on someone other than me."

"Count me in, Charles. In the name of science and scientific experimentation, anything that I can do to help a friend, I'm here for you, Charles."

"So, you wouldn't mind terribly, if Jennifer sucked your cock?"

"Oh, I think that I can bear the experience, Charles, while keeping a stiff upper lip, along with everything else that will surely stiffen," said John with a wry grin.

"Thank you so very much for your indulgence in my little extramarital experiment, John."

"Don't mention it, Charles. It will be my pleasure, I'm sure."

"Stay right there and I'll call Jennifer. She's getting ready to go shopping."

"Jennifer?" Charles called her from the other side of the house.

"Yes, Charles," said Jennifer from upstairs and through her closed bedroom door.

Charles stepped from the living room and walked closer to the staircase for his wife to hear him, he raised his voice, before ducking out of sight.

"Jennifer, are you going shopping?"

A few, long, agonizing, yet exciting seconds of sexual anticipation ticked by, before Charles heard the bedroom doorknob turn and watched the bedroom door slowly open. With her hair carefully coiffed and her makeup perfectly applied, dressed in her favorite outfit, that looked much like an airline stewardess's uniform, a white, button blouse with a navy blue, short skirt, her perfect outfit to get in and out of while trying on clothes at the mall, he watched his wife emerge from the bedroom and descend down the stairs. Standing at a distance, but in sight of the living room chair, where John sat waiting, as if she was in a hypnotic trance, he watched Jennifer slowly walk down the stairs and into the living room to his friend.

Sure enough, as if he was sitting in the chair instead of his friend, Jennifer walked up to John, while slowly unbuttoning her blouse. One slow, unbuttoned button at a time, once her blouse was unbuttoned, she flayed it open and lifted up her bra. Then, she fell to her knees in between John's legs. Just as she had done to him so very many times, Charles watched his wife feel his friend's cock through his pants, while she looked up at John, as if he was him. He couldn't believe Jennifer exposed her breasts to his friend. He couldn't believe his wife was getting ready to suck his friend's cock.

Sexually excited watching his wife, he couldn't believe it, when she unzipped and unbuckled his friend, removed his pants and underwear, took his cock in her hot, little hand, kissed, licked, and fondled his prick, while stroking him. He watched John fondling Jennifer's big tits, while fingering her hard nipples. Then, when his wife lowered her head to take John's cock in her mouth and started sucking him, Charles unzipped himself and pulled out his cock, too.

He watched his wife blowing his friend, while he fondled the head of his prick. Masturbating himself, while watching his wife blow John, he watched his wife suck his friend to an orgasm. Then, when John put a hand to the back of Jennifer's head, he humped her face and fucked her mouth, in the way that Charles had done to his wife so many times, before unloading his cum in his pretty wife's mouth. Seeing the look of lust on John's face, he couldn't believe it, when he watched his friend explode his cum in Jennifer's willing mouth. Having worked perfectly, Charles couldn't wait to try his blowjobs on demand out on more of his friends.

One by one, Charles invited all his friends to his house, Tom, Jerry, Bill, Dave, Bob, Jim, Steve, and Paul. One by one, just as she had done with John and Charles before him, Jennifer blew all of his friends. Just as exciting to receive daily blowjobs from Jennifer, watching Jennifer blow his friends was equally as exciting.

Charles wondered what went through her mind, if anything at all, when he asked her if she was going shopping and when she was on her knees sucking his cock and now all of his friends' cocks. Under his powerful hypnotic suggestion, Charles wondered if she knew she was sucking his cock every day. Moreover, did she know she was sucking his friends' cocks, too?

Feeling as if he had the perfect life with the perfect wife, but for her history of all the men she blew in her checkered past, he felt he had his very own robotic Stepford wife, a wife that obeyed everything her husband requested of her. His dirty, little secret, and a secret that he swore his friends to keep, his friends all wanted Charles to teach them how to do that with their wives. Yet, even though he knew that if he taught his friends how to so control their wives that he'd be rewarded with blowjobs from their wives, too, he feared that his secret would be abused and discovered. Therefore, he refused their requests.

Jennifer was a confident woman with a strong jaw and with a good sense of self. Knowing that not all people can be so hypnotized and so controlled, even while under hypnosis, he suspected that having her do this particular behavior on demand and on command must have, at the very least, caused her some deep internal and sub-conscious confusion. Feeling bad about so controlling her, he didn't feel bad enough to stop. He knew that she loved him madly and wanted to please him, yet she had always followed her natural desire as to when, where, and how she'd suck him. With them not always on the same schedule of when to have sex, always a problem in their marriage, just as were her out of control shopping sprees, no doubt, blowjobs on demand not only stopped them from arguing over sex, as well as shopping and spending money, but also saved their marriage.

Charles wished that he could patent his power of suggestion and, for the betterment of mankind, share with all of male humanity the control he had over his wife. If others only knew what he was able to do with his wife and what they could do with their wives, girlfriends, and significant others, solely through mind control, they'd pay him a fortune to have that level of control over their women. Oh, my, God, blowjobs on demand, without any struggle, is every man's dream come true. Only, he knew the control that he had over his wife, would be abused in the way that he was now abusing his wife by forcing her to suck his cock every day, as well as the cocks of other men.

It wasn't as if Jennifer didn't give him oral sex often, she enjoyed going down on Charles. He was blessed that she was one of the rare women who enjoyed giving blowjobs and the act of her sucking him made her excited as well. She was a keeper and, admittedly, sometimes he felt like a real creep deceiving her, by so controlling her, especially after having her suck off all of his friends. Suspecting she had no idea that she had blown all of his friends, what he did by forcing her to suck his friends didn't make him feel creepy enough to stop commanding Jennifer to give him and his friends blowjobs. Only, Charles didn't know that Jennifer had a sexy secret, too.

"Jennifer," said her identical twin sister Julie, "you have so many beautiful clothes and shoes. I realize Charles is rich, but how can you afford to buy so much? Doesn't he complain that you spend so very much of his money, too much of his money?"

"Charles willingly gives me his unlimited credit card and I go shopping with it every day," said Jennifer.

"I wish my husband was as rich and as generous as your husband," said Julie. "What's your secret?"

"Blowjobs."

"Blowjobs? What do you mean, blowjobs?"

"I give Charles a blowjob and he hands me his credit card."

"I blow my husband, too, but he'd never allow me to spend so much money on clothes and shoes."

"Just as I go shopping every day, I suck his cock every day."

"Every day? Wait, just so I understand. You give Charles a daily blowjob to shop?"

"Yes, only he doesn't know that I know."

"He doesn't know that you know what...that you're blowing him? I don't understand. How could he not know that you know that you're blowing him, unless he drugs you and you're sucking him in your sleep?"

"He thinks that he's hypnotized me. Now, he even has me blowing his friends."

"His friends? Oh, my God, Jennifer, you blow his friends, too?"

"Yes."

"Charles has some good looking friends. Have you blown John?"

"Yes."

"Dave?"

"Yes."

"Jim?"

"Yes."

"And what does Charles do, while you're sucking their cocks?"

"He watches, while masturbating. Then, once I'm done, he gives me his credit card."

"Wow," said Julie falling silent. "Just wondering, do you think that Charles can teach his sexy secret to my husband, so that he can hypnotize me, too? I'd suck my husband's cock every day for new clothes and shoes."

"No, Charles won't share his secret with anyone," said Jennifer

"Just thinking and kidding out loud, but do you think Charles would like for the equally hot sister of his wife, her identical twin, his sister-in-law to suck his cock and the cock of his friends, while he watches and masturbates, so long as he gives you his credit card to buy me clothes and shoes, too?"

"Maybe," said Jennifer with a laugh. "If you're game, I'm game. Perhaps if you hung around the house more often, while giving Charles up skirt flashes of your panty and down blouse views of your bra and tits, he may decide to hypnotize you, too," she said with a laugh.

"So long as it's okay with you, Jen, I'd suck cock for new clothes and shoes," said Julie.

It wasn't long before Charles hypnotized, or at least, he thought that he hypnotized Julie and gave her a suggestion to suck his cock and the cock of his friends. Now Jennifer and Julie go shopping and spend money every day, that is, after they suck Charles' cock and that of one of his friends.

THE END

12