Blown Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TE999
TE999
641 Followers

"Wait," Cassie cried, catching up to Lauren. "I'm going with you."

"Get back behind those sandbags," Lauren barked, "If that loony flips the wrong switch, the whole block goes up. Who knows how the fuck he wired that panel anyway. If those charges go off out of sequence…" She broke into a run, Cassie right on her heels.

"I said go back behind the sandbags, Cassie," Lauren hollered over her shoulder, "It's too dangerous, you could get killed."

"Then we'll die together," Cassie replied, drawing even with Lauren as they ran. "It's together or nothing."

Both women stopped a short distance from where Kennelly was now leaning against the side of a building. He still clung to the detonator panel, a wild look in his eyes. "What the hell do you think you're doing with those detonators, Kennelly?" Lauren said, her voice shaking with rage. "Drop that panel and give yourself up. You'll do some jail time, but you'll still be alive. Don't be a fool."

"There's nothing left for me now," Kennelly raved. "You bitches ruined it all. I was so close. Now you can kiss your precious buildings goodbye. I'll see you both in hell." He began to flip switches, laughing hysterically.

"Cassie, get down!" Lauren screamed diving for the sandy ground, pulling her lover with her and covering her with her body.

WHUMP! WHUMP! THOOOMM!

Lauren covered Cassie's head with her arms as the implosion charges in the building fired out of sequence, collapsing the buildings wall outward instead of inward, instantly engulfing Kennelly in a cloud of dust and falling bricks. Battered by the shock waves and flying fragments, Lauren clung desperately to Cassie, trying to protect her from the lethal rain of masonry.

Then it was over. Lauren stood on shaky legs, cut and bleeding. She lifted Cassie from the ground and held her in her arms while the slim blonde buried her face in her chest and sobbed "Oh, my love, I thought we were going to die."

Kennelly was nowhere in sight, buried under the pile of debris. Lauren saw the EMS techs and the police running towards them and lifted Cassie's dirt stained face from her chest. "It's all right now," she said soothingly, kissing her and grinning in response to Cassie's weak little smile. "It's all right now."

***

"I need just a dab right here, darling," Cassie said teasingly, pointing to the erect nipple on her glistening breast.

"You mean right here?" Lauren replied, rubbing Cassie's nipple between her lotion covered finger and thumb until she moaned softly. Then she lay back on the blanket, closed her eyes and let the soft tropical breeze caress her naked body. They had been teasing each other unmercifully since they had arrived at the Barton's private beach compound in the Caribbean.

Then she felt Cassie's soft hand caress her thigh and a surge of desire coursed through her body. A low moan escaped her as her lover's slick fingers slid lightly on her pussy lips. She felt Cassie move on the blanket and opened her eyes. Her lover was leaning over her, blue eyes glazed with lust, her blonde hair hanging about her face. Lauren shivered as Cassie's lips met hers in a burning kiss that rivaled the intensity of their first one, one Lauren would never forget.

Tearing her mouth away from her lover's, Cassie whispered, "I want to fuck you, darling. I want you to cum in my mouth."

"Take me, my Cassie, your Lauren wants you to take her now." Lauren sighed, spreading her legs as Cassie began to suck on her stiff nipples, the gentle breeze from the ocean cool against her aching pussy. Lauren gasped as Cassie's slim fingers parted her slick labial lips, swirling about in her glistening cunt, sliding easily in the wetness.

Lauren's back arched off the blanket as Cassie sucked in a mouthful of breast flesh and began to pump her fingers in her lover's steaming pussy. "Oh yessss…" Lauren moaned as Cassie's thumb found her throbbing clit, stroking it as it emerged from its silken hood.

Lauren sobbed with desire as Cassie's soft lips and tongue traveled slowly down her belly, licking and nibbling, her lover's fingers pumping faster in her hot slit.

Her sobs became little shrieks as Cassie's mouth replaced her thumb on her clit, her delicate fist plunging deep into Lauren's pussy, each stroke sending ripples of ecstasy through her body.

"Yes, Cassie, yes," Lauren shrieked as her orgasm raged through her, "Fuck me, fuck meeee…" Her hips twisting off the blanket, Lauren thrust herself onto Cassie's plunging fist, feeling it bump her cervix as she flooded her lover's hand and arm with warm cum. Cassie continued to pump and lick her lover to more orgasms until she collapsed on the blanket, mewling softly, her brown eyes unfocused.

Cassie sat back on her heels, sliding her fist delicately from Lauren's quivering cunt, her pink tongue licking daintily at her cum covered hand. She lay next to Lauren and hugged her until her breathing slowed and she began to recover.

Lauren groaned and stretched, her muscles rippling under her bronze skin. Rising to her hands and knees, she looked into Cassie's blue eyes and purred, "Roll over, beautiful, I want to make love to your ass." Cassie turned on her belly, drawing her knees under her. She thrust her firm ass cheeks high in the air, trembling with anticipation. She felt Lauren's hot breath on her puckered hole and gasped as her lover's warm tongue rimmed her, strong fingers pulling her cheeks apart to allow the wiggling wet muscle greater access.

Sucking and nibbling, Lauren ate Cassie's asshole with an animalistic fervor. She knew how much her lover enjoyed ass play, so she sank her stiff tongue past Cassie's relaxed sphincter muscle. Cassie mewed with pleasure as Lauren's tongue swabbed inside her ass, then squealed as two of her lover's fingers slid into her sopping pussy. Cassie spread her legs to allow her lover greater access to her cunt and began to thrust her ass into Lauren's face, impaling herself on the stabbing tongue, riding the plunging fingers.

Lauren's tongue began to ache, so she replaced it in with two saliva-coated fingers, sinking them in up to the palm and wiggling them about. At the same time, she added two more fingers to those already in her lover's pussy, pumping rapidly as she sucked and licked on Cassie's ass cheeks.

Cassie thought she would go mad with pleasure as her lover's fingers filled her holes, while her wet tongue laved her tender ass. Reaching underneath her, Cassie's fingers found her throbbing clit and began to rub it furiously. She could feel her orgasm rising through her body and she began to shiver.

Lauren felt Cassie tremble and knew she was close to cumming. She began to fist her lover's pussy and added a third finger in her asshole. "Oh God, Lauren, I'm cumminggg…" Cassie shrieked, her sticky cum flowing from her sopping pussy onto Lauren's arm, chest and legs. Lauren continued to pump in and out of her lover's holes until Cassie collapsed on the blanket, her eyes rolling back in her head as she gasped for air.

Lauren clasped Cassie's trembling body, crooning soothingly until her lover calmed. When Cassie's blue eyes met hers, Lauren asked, "How was that? Well worth the wait, don't you think?"

"Oh my yes," Cassie sighed, giving Lauren a tender kiss. "I'm so happy I met you at that dreadful party."

As they lay together in the warm sun, Lauren's mind drifted back to the aftermath of the failed attempt by Kennelly to destroy Cassie's great-grandfathers building. He couldn't even get that right, she thought ruefully. In his haste to destroy the block and the building Cassie had worked so hard to save, Kennelly had only damaged part of one of the structures. His inexperienced wiring efforts failed to set off most of the charges, so the rest of the buildings remained intact. It had taken over a day of careful digging to find what was left of his body.

The proposed condominium project had turned out to be an elaborate money-laundering scheme by an international crime cartel. Their plan exposed, the criminals had scattered in all directions, the authorities in hot pursuit. Lauren was pleased, no matter what the outcome. Cassie's beloved building survived and her happiness was what mattered to Lauren.

A thought had been stirring in Lauren's mind since they had arrived at the retreat, now she would act on it. She sat up, gazed at the rolling waves and said softly "Cassie, will you be my partner? Until death, do us part?"

Cassie sat up and hugged Lauren tightly, her eyes brimming with tears. "Oh yes, my darling, I would be honored." She laughed happily, "We are so in tune, my love. I was planning to ask you the same thing over dinner. Etsu is preparing her fabulous seafood medley and…"

Lauren cut her off with a passionate kiss, growling, "First we need to work up an appetite."

"Let's start with an appetizer," Cassie replied throatily. She straddled Lauren's face and dipped her head between her bronze thighs, pressing her face in her lover's wet pussy. Lauren gripped Cassie's ass and pulled her pussy to her mouth, licking and sucking as her lover returned the favor. Feasting eagerly on each other, they sucked on each other's clits until they dissolved in waves of ecstasy.

Laughing excitedly, Cassie stood up and helped Lauren to her feet. Hand in hand, they ran into the gently rolling waves, their bodies slipping gracefully through the emerald water.

For the rest of their life together, they would always remember this time, this place as the moment when their life together truly began. Two souls forever united under the warm tropical sun.

TE999
TE999
641 Followers