Blown Away at First Sight of Melissa

Story Info
Supervisor keeps a close eye on new employee.
794 words
3.03
15.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexy_J
sexy_J
30 Followers

Have you ever just been going about your business and then just been blown away in an instance. Well it happen to me one time and I will never forget it. It was just a normal day at work. I was at my bosses office before I drove the van to pick up the guys. Well in walks this new woman that they were going to hire. I wouldn't say it was love at first sight but it she really caught my eye and I could tell the feeling was mutual by the way she looked back at me. I met her and found out her name was Melissa. Introduced myself as Jon and I went about my day like it was no big deal.

Well later on that week I was shopping at Wal Mart and I ran into her. We wonder around the store for over and hour and really hit it off. So that weekend I had her over for movies.

She came over and I didn't have a couch yet so I had to set the TV in my room and we sat on the bed. She was so cute with her brown eyes and shoulder length brown hair. She was wearing a black leather jacket that looked great on her. She took it off and she had this black V-neck shirt that showed just a little cleavage. She then had nice tight blue jeans on. She has a decent body but I think I love her but the best. It was nice and round but not to big. We sat watched the movie on the edge of the bed. She was sitting really close to me and we seemed comfortable so I leaned in and started kissing her. She kissed me back and we just naturally leaned back and laid on the bed and continued kissing. My leg had went over hers and it was really nice. All the sudden she stopped and said it was going to fast. So we sat up and we kissed every so often as we finished the movie. After the movie we I walked her to the car and I kissed her goodnight.

I didn't talk to her for days but I thought about how incredible it was to kiss her all the time. I also hoped that it would happen again and lead to more than just kissing. Well my apartment that I just got was right next to some of the clients I worked with apartment. Melissa was working an overnight so I met her out back. She was in her jacket because it was cold as was I. Well, we just held each other close for awhile and enjoyed the company. We started kissing and boy could she work that tongue. I was thinking to myself that I would love to find out what that tongue would feel like while she sucked my cock. All the sudden she pushed me away and gave me a little slap. I then realized I said that out loud. I looked her and then notice though that she had a little sly grin on her face. She pulled by my jacket close and whispered in my ear that I would go nuts with what she could do with her tongue on my cock and balls. She then reached down and squeezed my nuts and it hurt but also turned me on. She then kissed me deeply, smiled and then went down to her knees.

She quickly undid my pants and pulled them to my knees. She then started stroking my cock that was rock hard in spite of the cold air. She leaned forward and gently kissed my the tip of my cock. Then her sweet lips swallowed my cock slowly all the way down to my pubes. She then slowly worked her way back up till her lips were around my tip and would then take it all again deep in her throat. She repeated this for several minutes. Then she start working the tip of my cock several times and brought to the brink of cumming. She started deep throating me faster as I held her head and really started to fuck her face. All the sudden the biggest load of cum erupted out of my cock and into her mouth and down her throat. It was so much she gag and spit some out that landed on her shirt and dribbled down her chin. She wiped her chin with her finger and sucked all the cum off. She then got up and hug me and gave me a kiss and had to get back inside and I went home and thought more about what I wanted to do to lovely Melissa.

sexy_J
sexy_J
30 Followers