Blue Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Danae72
Danae72
241 Followers

Harley watched Blue leave the room and hurry to the guest room. He saw the sadness and the near despair in the dark blue eyes and wondered what put that look there. Normally, Harley might leave Blue alone to work things out, but he just couldn't do that this time. He cared too much about Blue. Helping him through this difficult time was something he had to do.

Through the door came the sound of muffled sobbing. Harley paused and waited a moment, to see if the sounds would stop. Instead, the sobs turned to deep coughing Harley just went in to try and ease Blue.

"Hey, it's all right, try and relax," he said when he saw Blue curled into a ball, arms crossed over his chest as he coughed. "Try taking some slow, shallow breaths if you can."

Without a second thought, he got right onto the bed and put his arms around Blue, rubbing in circles over the thin back. It didn't take too long for the coughing to stop, which was a relief for Harley. Each cough seemed to be almost ripped out of Blue's chest, although it wasn't anything like what he'd heard in the hospital. That liquid sound was just about gone.

They lay together for a little while, Blue still sniffling a bit with his face hidden in the pillow and Harley holding him in his arms. It felt so right, so comfortable. Harley shifted until he was on his back and encouraged Blue to put head on his chest. He could almost be happy to stay right like this for a very long time.

"I meant what I said on the phone," Blue whispered after several minutes. Harley could feel how rigidly Blue was holding himself. Harley smiled and tightened his arms for a moment in reassurance. "It wasn't because I was sick or anything. I meant it with everything in me."

"I meant what I said on the phone, too." He caught the slight frown on Blue's face as the other tried to remember. "You don't remember?"

"No, I'm sorry."

"That's all right; you were pretty out of it at the end. I said that I loved you. When you were gone, I missed you so much and thought about you nearly every day. No matter what, though, anything that happens will be on your say so. You've been through so much."

Blue rose up and looked intently into Harley's face. How could he have missed the tenderness there? Probably because he was so afraid of making a wrong move. Between one blink and the next, Blue stretched and pressed his lips to Harley's, wanting to feel and taste the man who meant so much to him. Oh, this was better than the dream. Imagination could only take him so far. If anyone had told him six months earlier that he would feel comfortable holding -- kissing! -- another person, he would have thought them insane.

He pulled back, panting slightly, and nuzzled his nose against Harley's cheek. "I love you. I want everything with you. Do you have any idea how amazing it is for me to feel something for another person? I thought they killed all my desire. I have to tell you, though, that I'm damaged."

"No, I don't believe that. You told me how they scarred you and you had trouble getting hard, but maybe it just needed that special someone to make it worthwhile."

Blue pulled back slightly to stare at him. "I never told you that. I never told anyone about that, except for the doctors when it happened. I hardly even think about it to myself most of the time. The only time I mentioned it was in my...in..."

"...my dream," they both said at the same time, awe thick in their voices.

Harley rolled them until he lay on top of the younger man. He traced the contours of the beloved face with the tips of his fingers, mapping the eyebrows and cheeks, nose and mouth. Again and again he stroked those fine lips, already a little puffed from their earlier kiss. Harley leaned down and stole another kiss, a barely there touch that lingered. It wasn't nearly enough, but it was a start.

Blue felt his heart speed up and wanted to laugh his happiness when he felt himself getting hard again. There was nothing down there for so long, and now every time he turned around he had a boner for this man. It was so wonderful. He pushed his hands through silken black hair, pulling to increase the pressure on his mouth. When Harley slipped his tongue inside, Blue moaned and opened wider for the invasion. This was what he wanted. Not all he wanted, but he needed to start somewhere.

Harley let his hands move down to Blue's chest, moving to touch his nipples. They immediately hardened for him, begging to be caressed some more. He released the sweet mouth to follow the path of his hands, mouthing the soft skin as he went, tasting with his tongue in the same manner he had in his dream. Blue bared his throat, whimpering encouragement for the intense sensations.

"Harley, please, I-I want you."

There had to be many reasons why this wasn't a good idea right now. Harley could only think of one, that Blue might be too weak, but that was not enough to deter him. He loved this man and wanted only to show him that there was pleasure to share. From the time he was fifteen, Blue believed he was wrong to feel the way he did, no matter what he did to get by. Harley wanted to be the one to show that two men could love each other and it was as good and as wonderful as what happened between a man and a woman. Not that he could personally attest to it.

He reached down and undid the fastening of the jeans that barely hung on to the slim hips. He pulled them, along with the underwear beneath, down long slender legs and then just drank in the sight.

"So beautiful," he breathed as his eyes lighted upon the erect cock that was released. It looked larger than expected, but that might be because Blue was so thin. "I promise you, Blue, I can hardly make out the scar. Besides, it is a tribute to your strength in overcoming adversity."

Blue watched as Harley leaned forward and started to lick at his hard length. His hips thrust up automatically; he couldn't have stopped his reaction if he tried. A wailing cry pushed out of his throat even as a heavy arm pressed against his to hold him down. Now Blue knew this wasn't a dream anymore, because he couldn't even think. He reached down with the hand not clenched into the sheet beneath him and placed it on Harley's head.

Everything in Blue's world narrowed to the feelings in his groin. Harley surrounded the head of his cock in hot, wet suction that turned his brain into mush. He could hear his own voice crying out and begging, but it was different from his normal voice. It was low and breathy, so needy and desperate.

Harley would have grinned at the sounds coming from his young lover if he wasn't so turned on. He kept one arm across Blue's body to keep him from moving, while the other reached to fondle the sweet balls below. As he gently squeezed and rolled them, his fingers stroked the skin behind. As Blue neared his orgasm, Harley lifted his restraining arm and allowed Blue to thrust as he would, opening his throat to accept it all inside.

"Oh shit...I don't...I...I can't stop...oh fucking hell!" Blue felt his entire body tense, heels digging and pushing into the mattress as his body exploded. He had come a few times in his life, on a very few occasions, but those times were nothing like this. It was like comparing a firefly and a nuclear explosion. His scream rose until it vanished.

Harley used his hand to stroke and milk all the come from the beautiful cock in his mouth, in addition to keeping up the suction. His eyes watched Blue and he knew there could never be anything as amazing as the look on Blue's face as he felt the power of his climax. Gorgeous and breath taking.

Before Blue could recover, Harley retrieved a wet cloth from the bathroom and cleaned up Blue. He then turned the young man onto his stomach and kissed down the line of his spine. He allowed his teeth to scrape at the skin from time to time, and noted the shiver of excitement each one brought to the recovering man.

He used his tongue to probe at the sweet hole his hands revealed, pleased to discover Blue was relaxed enough to allow him immediate access. Harley murmured reassurance against the sensitive flesh when Blue whined and jerked in surprise. It didn't take long for those slim legs to spread and give Harley more intimate access.

At the first touch to his ass, Blue started in surprise but he loved it. There was no question in his mind about whether he could do this. He trusted Harley and wanted to give his body in every way that he could. The sudden cold when Harley moved away, followed by the drip of some kind of liquid on his overheated flesh made Blue gasp and look over his shoulder. Harley had somehow gotten a condom on and a bottle of lube and squeezed some along his cleft.

Their eyes met, dark blue to light blue, and Harley paused what he was doing. "Are you all right? Do you want this with me?"

"Yes. With no one else but you. Please."

To prove his words, Blue pushed up onto his knees and wiggled slightly to show he was ready for Harley to continue. It didn't matter that he never did this before, his body and mind still knew what to do, to a certain degree. As ready as he was, he still wasn't fully prepared for the slight burning pinch of pain when Harley pushed one finger inside his body. It faded quickly, though, and he nodded for the other to continue.

The initial discomfort increased when the second, and then third, finger joined the first, but vanished almost as quickly. He rocked his body back and panted his arousal, now desperate for Harley to fuck him. Pleas tumbled unaware from his lips, begging Harley to take him. Harley was very slow and gentle with him when he replaced his fingers with his cock, but the pain was so much more.

"Bear down, Lovely, and try to relax for me. It won't hurt for long, I promise you." Harley reached a hand around and stroke Blue while staying as still as possible in the impossibly tight channel. "So tight, so wonderful."

"I trust you, Harley. You fill me up and it feels like nothing else in the world."

With as much restraint as he could manage, Harley slowly pushed forward, bit by bit, until he was fully inside. Blue tentatively moved after only a moment or two, and Harley allowed himself to move, still slowly at first but with increasing momentum. His ears filled with cries of 'Yes' and 'More' and best of all 'I love you'.

All of a sudden, Harley stopped and pulled out. Blue wailed in denial, worried he'd done something wrong. "Hush, Lovely, I just want to see you. I want to look into your eyes while I make love to you."

Blue couldn't believe how much his love for Harley intensified with that declaration. He immediately lifted his legs to wrap them around the man's waist and spoke what, at any other time, he would have considered the corniest of words. "Love me, Harley. Make love to me."

It didn't take very long for Harley to start thrusting faster and harder. Blue made delightful noises with each stroke and had a hard time keeping his eyes open. He wanted to watch Harley and see everything that crossed his face, but it wasn't easy when he was drowning in the best of ways, drowning in love, desire and orgasmic bliss.

Too soon, and yet not soon enough, Blue arched and shot, his legs tightening as he screamed Harley's name. Harley's climax followed soon after and Blue felt a momentary pang that he couldn't feel the come inside him. He knew he was clean, and trusted that Harley was as well, but they could have that discussion soon. A tiny corner of his mind told Blue, even as he floated happily into sleep, that maybe this wasn't forever for Harley, in spite of all the pretty words.

Blue dreamed of the basement. He was back to the time just before he found the phone, when Thomas and his friend came down to question him and beat him before he dreamed of Harley and went to get the clothes. To be specific, the few words exchanged by the two men kept repeating, endlessly repeating until Blue thought he would scream just to make them stop.

"He don't look too good there, Thomas."

"Thank you for that brilliant observation, Gibs. I'll just have to get myself dirty and help him up then, won't I?"

That was it; that was the extent of Blue's dream. It wasn't until the whole thing had played out for maybe the hundredth time that understanding made Blue gasp and sit up straight in the bed. "Oh fuck!" He had to be wrong. It was just a coincidence and his subconscious mind, still dealing with the trauma, tossed it out there as part of a nightmare. Even though he was now wide-awake, it took several minutes before he realized Harley was trying to get his attention.

"What is it, Blue? Come on, talk to me. You're scaring me."

"The police. They don't have everyone. They don't have Thomas at all!"

Harley could see how wide and frightened Blue's eyes were and attempted to calm him down. "They do, they do; you just had a bad dream. They caught Thomas, and three other men, thanks to the documents in the house. Don't worry."

"No! No, they caught Gibs, Thomas Gibson. The Thomas who beat me was someone else! He called the pastor guy Gibs that time in the basement, before I called you, but I didn't realize until now."

Blue jumped out of bed and ran out to the living room. He had a clipping of the story in his jacket pocket. He hadn't read it yet, not ready to read about himself and see the pictures of the men responsible for his time in Hell. With shaking hands, Blue unfolded the article and quickly zeroed in on the pictures shown. No Thomas, not his Thomas at any rate. He'd never really gotten a very good look at Gibs, and he'd only heard two of the others from upstairs and the other over the phone. God, why hadn't he remembered until now that there were five?

He was sitting on the couch, staring at the newspaper clipping, when Harley came out of the room. His jeans were on, but still unbuttoned. There couldn't be anyone sexier, to Blue's way of thinking. He told Harley about what he'd remembered, about Gibs and how there were four others besides Thomas. It wasn't until he called himself an idiot that Harley interrupted.

"You're not an idiot. I'm sure there are lots of things you've forgotten about what happened, not because you're stupid but because it was so terrible. Out of all the things you could remember, though, you remembered this, which is very helpful. Let's call the detectives in charge of the case and give them this information." Harley kissed him softly. "While I call, you try and remember anything else that could help."

Every day for a week, the detectives called to see if Blue remembered anything else. It was annoying, but only because Blue felt he did know something and it stayed out of his grasp. Some little detail he'd heard, and if he could just remember, everything would click into place.

He played over what was clear about that day, from the time he heard the argument upstairs until he fell unconscious from the beating. Deep inside, he felt certain that something in that time frame, in addition to revealing Thomas and Thomas Gibson weren't the same person, would help identify just who Thomas was.

After long discussions with Harley, Blue decided to open communications with his family. He still wasn't quite ready to forgive and forget, but Harley pointed out that they had done what they thought they could, even if it wasn't the best decision. When you were in the middle of a situation, he said, stroking Blue's cheek in the way Blue loved, it seemed that there were no choices.

"That's a very serious expression you've got there. Something about the call to your father bothering you?" Harley ran his hand up Blue's leg, stopping high on his thigh to trace absent patterns on the bare skin.

"Yes and no. It's nothing to do with my dad, but something he said about my older sister, Rose. She recently started dating my old school counsellor. From what I understand, Rose always dated men either her own age or younger, and now suddenly she's with this older guy. Just struck me as strange. Guess you never can tell who you'll be attracted to."

Blue shrugged it off and smiled at his lover. His lover. Just thinking that word made him want to grin and shout his happiness to the world. He reached over to push Harley onto his back on the bed, kissing and stroking his way down the magnificent chest. He paused for a little while to lick and nip at nipples that called to him. His man was perfect and every bit of him seemed to demand that Blue worship, which he happily did.

Just when he was going to start sucking on the hard, leaking cock, Harley sat up and grabbed his hips. It took a moment to understand when he found himself straddling Harley's chest. Blue grinned and helped position himself so Harley could suck on him at the same time. They'd never done this before and Blue wanted it very much. He was used to giving head, and he did it well, but Harley was the first one to suck him. Nobody had ever offered before, and even if they had, he never got hard with anyone else before.

Blue formed his tongue into a groove and slid it down the hard shaft, keeping his mouth open enough to just barely touch. When he was about halfway down, Blue clamped down and sucked hard. If his concentration faltered when Harley's mouth fastened onto his own cock, well, that was all right. He used his hands, one to hold himself up and the other to gently feather over the balls, keeping his touch purposely light.

The light touch to his balls threatened to drive Harley mad. He let Blue's prick pop out of moved a pillow to prop up his head and proceeded to rim his lover. Harley wrapped both arms around slim hips when his actions caused Blue to jerk and buck. The blue head flung back with a surprised cry and Blue starting coming right away. "Harley, fuck!"

Once he calmed down, Blue attacked the still hard cock with a vengeance, determined to make this the best thing Harley ever experienced. Every trick he'd learned, everything he'd learned that Harley loved, he did. He was almost rough, but never too much so. It wasn't long before Harley shot into his mouth and he swallowed everything down as if he was starving.

"I love you, Harley."

"Oh Lovely, I love you too. Give me a kiss so I can get ready to go to work. I'll only be a couple of hours today. Stephie wants tomorrow off and is switching with me, because George already owes me a shift and is will work tomorrow so I don't have to."

Blue nodded and stretched on the bed. "I don't start work until next Wednesday, so I'll laze a bit. Later, I'll call and see about any classes I can take with the money Dad is sending me."

Blue's father had insisted on paying for Blue's education, whatever form it took. With a job, it would have to be either night classes or something online. Harley had hinted around that he could forego a job and paying rent in favour of his education, but that was something Blue couldn't do. He wouldn't feel comfortable staying here and not contributing something. The cooking and cleaning he could handle, even actually liked it. Not that he would ever admit that to anyone, especially his mother.

Education.

Now why did that niggle at the back of his mind? Blue stayed in bed for another hour but couldn't settle and finally got up. He distracted himself in the shower by looking over his bruises. They didn't seem to be going away as quickly as he'd like. The doctor told him the bruises were fairly deep and would fade slowly, especially since his body was fighting off the pneumonia. Blue had never heard that before, but he supposed that a doctor would know better than he did.

It wasn't until he was dressed and nearly to the kitchen that all the different pieces that had been bothering him lately clicked together. He nearly tripped over his own feet as it hit him like the theoretical ton of bricks.

His sister dating their old high school counsellor. His getting an education. The argument between Thomas and Gibs; specifically what Gibs said to Thomas after he crashed through the door and lost his phone.

Danae72
Danae72
241 Followers