Blue Collar Succubus

Story Info
They're workin' class.
2k words
4.12
16.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Headley_
Headley_
59 Followers

I sat in my excavator, my face a mask of concentration. With haste I dug the loose rock to uncover the precious minerals beneath.

'Such an engaging look' a voice breathed into my ear. I looked up into a mirror and saw it filled with her. My neck broke out in goose pimples from her cool breath and a reminder of who held me in my seat. Her arms and legs had been around my body all morning in a loving, warm and safe embrace.

As I continued to operate the large digger with dexterous fingers, I felt her smooth firm thighs as they held me in their grip, her warm skin gently rubbing against my sides.

"Coming up on smoko, make this your last load fellas" I said into my two-way to my assigned trucks. It was then I felt a warm, wet tongue flick over the back of my ear lobe, preceding her sublime voice "Hmm so much moved, you should be rewarded my love". A series of soft kisses on said ear and my neck forced me to sigh in relaxation as the last of the rear dumpers began the slow drive to the stockpile to unload.

My hands released the controls of the great machine to caress the wonderful thighs that held me so secure in the cab "As long as we get some cool water.." I looked up into the mirror again and smiled before leaning back into her loving embrace. I could feel her out worldly soft breasts as they pressed into my back, her fanged smile seemed to mirror image her short horns protruding from her head. "As long as I get what I want, cool water is the least I want to do for you"

'Such a one tracked mind' I thought as I smiled, turning to her to meet her lips in a soft, slow kiss, her amazing lips opened to allow her tongue to caress mine, my breath catching in my throat at her sublime passion she keeps close to her surface.

With immense effort I break the kiss and slip out of the grip of her thighs, her beautiful dark thighs, and walk back to the door. I feel her move and grunt a little as I feel her jump onto my back "Piggy back ride!" she claims with excitement, her arms and legs seeming to have a will of their own to be around me. "Well hold on tight Vocera, I don't wanna drop you.. let alone from this height" I open the cab doors and slip my sunnies on to look around. It was another beautiful, bright sunny hot day at the mine. It was as big as far as the eye could see, the heat and dust more than anyone could ever want.

Vocera the succubus slipped a hand to shield her eyes "So where shall we go for lunch? We have sixty minutes to spend doing something.." She giggled a little before applying a soft kiss to the back of my neck; so soft it felt like sunscreen.

"Lets get down to the ground first and figure something out hey?" I walk along the great machine before descending slowly, lest I harm this demon on my back. Not that she would mind pain at all, but being 6'11" I could never fully trust stairs, let alone flimsy metal stairs tacked onto the side of this eight hundred tonne excavator.

I feel her grip me a little tighter as we make it down to the ground where she slips off my back "Mmm thanks Nick, you are my true hero" she turns to face me with a smile and pulls me down for another slow, melting kiss before we walk to our parked car.

My mind always a little numb after such repetitious work, I follow her, my eyes firmly resting on her wide hips, her smooth bare back and her 'bare as born' ass and tail. Like her thighs it seemed to have a life of its own on the demon girl seeming to put my mind further at ease with its hypnotic sway. As usual though, whenever near her, I was never at ease...

"So lunch... how about we head over to 12 South to the water there?" I asked her once we were in and driving out of the pit. "Sounds wonderful" She smiled. 12 South was home to a small oasis in the mine, an oddly natural water spring surrounded by Eucalypts and some demonic trees, it was one spot I liked and had not had a chance to go there for lunch for quite some time now.

Vocera turned to smile at me from her seat "Sounds like a date Mister. I packed us a picnic lunch today!" She said with pride. Smiling back, I turn onto the main haul road and kick the 4x4 hard to get us there quick.

Passing several rear dumpers and other cars, I noticed all were occupied with blokes similar to me... and demons similar to her. We all have our duty in this day and age.

"Heeyyyyy Vocera..." She turns to me again and raises an eyebrow "Why is it you do not need to .. wear... high vis-" looking at her extreme nakedness she giggles at my attempt at questioning her on her lack of work clothes "Oh I think you know baby, these are not easy to miss, are they?" She smirks as she cups her full soft breasts, easily as big as my head before giving them a squeeze "And I have been working out so much I can't seem to get my butt to look any better". Succubus are impossible to miss. Still, the hot sun always seemed a little uncomfortable to me even without the heat. To her though, she couldn't get enough of it.

We turn off to the oasis of 12 South and park our ute. Vocera jumps out like a kid arriving at a park and grabs the picnic basket before skipping up to near the waters edge. Watching her I follow into the shade of a Red Gum and a Slickleaf, a demonic plant known for its broad shady leaves... and an innate intelligence.

"Well this is nice" I said as we spread a blanket on the ground. Watching her kneel down next to the basket she starts unpacking our lunch. Some areas of the mine are decreed as 'Safe Zones', allowing workers to relax and unwind. I strip my shirt off along with my boots socks jeans and boxers. "Damn Mister... that gym work we do sure is paying off.." I smile as she licks her lips hungrily. Being a miner my strength is always important. Keeping not only in shape but as fit as possible manifests as a daily task.

With a smile on her cute lips I kneel behind her, sliding against her back my arms slip around her waist to caress her. Her head leaning back onto my shoulder she sighs gently , her black-as-midnight eyes closing, her lips opening as my hands massage her body gently. I feel her hands slide over my legs behind her, reaching higher before stopping and squeezing me a little "mmmm we should east first, before I can't stop.." I feel a smirk on my lips and flick my tongue over her ear lobe "Yes indeed' I whisper before kissing her neck with a smile. Payback... I think with a grin.

We both said down facing each other as we ate out lunch, it being punctuated with my murmurs of appreciation as to how good it is. Finishing, I lay back on the blanket and close my eyes, feeling Vocera slink closer then slide atop me, coming to rest with her head on my chest and my hard cock trapped between her thighs. "Isn't this nice..." I tease in an innocent voice

"I think it's time to make me feel nice now" she says. I open my eyes and see her grin, her hips undulate a little, sliding her ever wet pussy against my length in slow firm strokes.

"Ahhh.. hmmm..."

She giggles a little, continuing her slow movements, her pussy rubbing her wetness into my incredibly hard cock. Her soft breasts press into my chest. Responding, I lift my hands to her shoulders, caressing her arms and hair, groaning quietly as she massages my cock harder still.

Sliding up my body She kisses hard. I respond with a whimper at her passion, her lips and very essence sucking, tugging on my soul. I can only kiss her back with equal passion. She is my Succubus after all, no one knows me better.

She opens her abyss like eyes and stares into me. Caught in their glare I stare back into her as she raises her hips and engulfs my cock. Staring, I inhale sharply as I feel her incredible tightness and heat around me, increasing, surrounding me. Her fingers move, their tips brushing over my face as her pussy squeezes my cock with slow movements. The feeling was unimaginable, even after so many times... My eyes had started to close a little as she continues her movements. Suddenly I felt a pair of very hard nipples pressing into my chest, followed by a soft pair of lips upon my throat. managing a small whimper I could not even lift my hands to touch her as she manipulated my body and cock.

"Mmm I will have your orgasm" she murmured, sliding her legs and feet against me, he hungry pussy continued to massage my cock, her hips rolled against me milking my cock eliciting another deep moan from my throat.

"Fuck. How does she do that?" I thought, opening my eyes to see her lithe form against mine, undulating, squirming, massaging me.

Her fanged teeth had found my skin, bringing a grimace to my face every time she took a nip, and a desperate grunt whenever she pressed harder.

And then I felt it

Her pointed tail , once caressing my legs had slid up to gently cup and squeeze my balls. Forming around them she seemingly had created a second mouth to suck upon them just as her hips worked my cock to new heights.

"AHHHHH!!!!!"

"Yes that's it baby, cum for meeeee"

My body shuddered under hers, her body seemed to vibrate as we both had a massive orgasm rip through our bodies, my cock spewing hard and deep inside her, he relentless pussy not stopping until it had extracted all it could from my cock and balls. My mouth hung open, my mind blanked in pure ecstasy as she had her way.

"Oohhh looks like you enjoyed that"

I gasped for a breath before opening my eyes, she had sat up upon me, her dark hands caressing my chest, her tail continues to stroke my legs and feet. A big smile had been seemingly plastered onto her face. I managed a weak smile back to her before lifting my hands to grip her hips, pulling her off my cock with a wet slurping sound and a whimper from her.

"Must be the understatement of the year" I mumbled. Then before I knew it she was in my arms, our lips pressed together in a deep, passionate kiss. I moaned softly as our tongues explored the others and our lips, my hands gliding over her back and through her short dark hair.

Out of habit I grazed a fingertip over one of her horns, cutting it slightly. She broke the kiss with a smile before gently taking my hand and extending her tongue over the cut, healing it instantly.

"You know I love you" she says as she kneels up

"Well I love you more" I say with defiance. Standing up slowly I slip back into my work clothes with reluctance while she repacks our picnic.

Once finished we both stand up and embrace, my lips kissing her hot cheek.

"Ready?"

"Uh huh, four more hours to go!"

With a look of determination on my face we both jump into our vehicle and head back to work.

Headley_
Headley_
59 Followers